EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Home from Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Home from Egypt
Disney
Member # 6742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Disney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loved egypt. I would go back if I had the chane. Didn't met any playboys, but, I did get hasseled by people trying to sell me something all the time even after I said no. I also said laa and they still kept after me. Or when they say the price in pounds and you go to pay change the price to dollars to try to confuse you. And can someone please tell me why even in the resteraunts don't you get to see a price list of the drinks then when the bill comes you almost fall over?
Disney

Posts: 5 | From: Freeland,Pa,18224 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Disney:
And can someone please tell me why even in the resteraunts don't you get to see a price list of the drinks then when the bill comes you almost fall over?
Disney

What kind of tour did you take and what kind of restaurants did you eat in that shocked you so much? Most Egptian ones will not be that much. Tourist restaurants though do have prices for tourists.
www.casualcairodetours.pyramids.net

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caesarian
Member # 7177

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caesarian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It really varies, but even for us as Egyptians, it's a hassle, so we do DEMAND for our rights
moud@hotmail.com

Posts: 3 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com