EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » for all muslems here look what nevermind saying about QURAN (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: for all muslems here look what nevermind saying about QURAN
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptourguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what we can do to stop nevermind post here
look what she or he saying about our holly book http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum1/HTML/002609.html
how she or he can stay here more
nevermind out of our country

Posts: 167 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for smiley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptourguide:
look what she or he saying about our holly book http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum1/HTML/002609.html

oh for goodness sake... she has a right to her beliefs... this is a forums.. she also has the right to post just as anyone does.... agree do not agree...why ban a person cos of his/her beliefs...you might as well just close the forums in that case... as for keeping her out of egypt...where do you get your ideas.... I do not aree with what she says. or the way she say's it a lot of times and I have been at the end of her burning typing quite often.. but if I were going to cry I would delete this and leave....why the angst please....just debate or let it be....if you want to make it an~I LOVE ISLAM &I LOVE EGYPT~forums go ahead.. but believe me it would become extremely boring... fast!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 230 | From: uk/U.A.E | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptourguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by smiley:

oh for goodness sake... she has a right to her beliefs... this is a forums.. she also has the right to post just as anyone does.... agree do not agree...why ban a person cos of his/her beliefs...you might as well just close the forums in that case... as for keeping her out of egypt...where do you get your ideas.... I do not aree with what she says. or the way she say's it a lot of times and I have been at the end of her burning typing quite often.. but if I were going to cry I would delete this and leave....why the angst please....just debate or let it be....if you want to make it an~I LOVE ISLAM &I LOVE EGYPT~forums go ahead.. but believe me it would become extremely boring... fast!!!!!!!!!!!

i do not care in her beliefs but she must show respect for others beliefs like we Shaw that for her beliefs and our holly book
is that normally to discripe our holly book by saying(why would one spend time on a big fat book which as far as we know is either outdated or then batter psychological)
smiley are you find it is a good way talking by this way about our holly book?

Posts: 167 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for smiley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is MY holy book also.. butI am not scared of anyone saying anything about it...I am saying she has her beliefs... listen debate or ignore.. we all have choices.... and btw.. don't forget patience
~~~`subrah gameel~~~~~

Posts: 230 | From: uk/U.A.E | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RaniaMe
Member # 7590

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RaniaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tourguide I understand what you feel and I am shocked myself. She went too far for sure. But, hey, this is a forum, and you will find a lot of stupid comments from both Muslim, attacking other religions, and Christians/agnostics attacking Islam. Ignore her posts, she doesn't deserve your anger.
Nevermind, I *always* respected what you wrote on this forum, even if I disagreed on most of your statements. But insulting a holy book, whatever it is, is something I just can't accept, something so low, and showing so much ignorance...

Posts: 213 | From: Paris/ Le Caire | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Medosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[/b][/QUOTE]
i do not care in her beliefs but she must show respect for others beliefs like we Shaw that for her beliefs and our holly book
is that normally to discripe our holly book by saying(why would one spend time on a big fat book which as far as we know is either outdated or then batter psychological)

[/B][/QUOTE]

Like the respect you show to other holy books, my foot, just listen and see what muslim media say about the Jews or Christians holy books.

So listen pea brain, any religion , just like any other philosophy , will stand or fall by its content, not by idiots like you trying to gag people. And Islam is no exception...

Bet you are the type who would burn books and attack cinemas and theatres..

Posts: 249 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for primak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soha, I need to write my name in hyerogliphics..but I need it tatooed on a special part of my body..a very special part, can you do it??
Posts: 1516 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member

egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by primak:
Soha, I need to write my name in hyerogliphics..but I need it tatooed on a special part of my body..a very special part, can you do it??

GOD HELL YOU AND TURN YOUR DAYS LIKE YOUR MORALITY (DIRTY)

egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Medosa:

[/B][/QUOTE]

Like the respect you show to other holy books, my foot, just listen and see what muslim media say about the Jews or Christians holy books.

So listen pea brain, any religion , just like any other philosophy , will stand or fall by its content, not by idiots like you trying to gag people. And Islam is no exception...

Bet you are the type who would burn books and attack cinemas and theatres..

[/B][/QUOTE]

all what we wanted to show respect when she talking about our holy book or you calling impolite way is freedom ?pea brain

smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
quote:

I truely think you need to chill.... we all agree or most of us that ~nevermind~.. was way out of order.. losing control will not make the sightest difference....I admire your passion but having a heart attack wont help the matter...

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptourguide, no more need to respond to Medosa, I think we are all quite aware of what the member is up to.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 14 July 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

**** of ur self u psykopat u nothing but a poor sheap gigalo i know u! LOL one big zero

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I love ur spirit granny ...we love a god figth on this board
He just a mama's boy he can take the heat
we will send him to disney land

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for primak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Egyptourguide, no more need to respond to Medosa, I think we are all quite aware of what the member is up to.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 14 July 2005).]

Which "member"??? I need a tatoo.

(Tigerlilly, sorry, I couldn't resist it)

Posts: 1516 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

quote:

ME TARZAN , YOU JANE.

Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Show some respect to Primak !!

U an Salama show non respect to Christians on this board go' back an see....remember

primak
Member # 494

quote:

WAAAAAA ISLAMAAAAAHH - WAAAAA MOATASSEMAAHHHHHH!!!!

Now , would you care to read your post up there and try to rephrase it as it is quite incomprehensible.
GOD HELL YOU ?? yaani eyh ya okhtci?
TURN MY DAYS LIKE MY MORALITY...okay, maybe..
DIRTY??? ooooooo baby, tatoo me baby...

primak
Member # 494

im
quote:
Originally posted by Morgan:
Show some respect to Primak !!

U an Salama show non respect to Christians on this board go' back an see....remember

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

...( but I don't either, to any religion..they don't deserve it..does this make be bad? do I still deserve some respect..please???)

nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I did not mean cause fireworks here.

I believe ignorance is not sin, but sin is to ignore an ignorant person and refuse illumination to her.

Also, in my culture books are not holy and it snot forbidden to criticize them. Quite contrary we do believe that criticism helps discover the weaknesses or outright mistakes, and to correct and heal them and thus receive an even better book.
Plus, if it is an essentially good book, nothing anyone might say makes it into a worse book. Then is it a good book and why?

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

bellitristic book - yes, definitely , for any arabic speaker/reader.

primak
Member # 494

love this word ...belletristic...pinched it from one of your previous posts. Hope you don't mind...
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
quote:
love this word ...belletristic...pinched it from one of your previous posts. Hope you don't mind...

i challenge you and any one else to bring one verse like what exist in KORAN
you can say nothing just bad words like your personality and your life and your heart
and nevrmind i believe that you did not read any part from QURAN
it is including all the branches of knowledge like law,since,history,wisdom
may you need to try even one Surat or part

Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Medosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 14 July 2005).]

What Am I upto?

Those who have the weakest argument always thraw stones and make unsubstantiated accusations...

So in your view I am up to some evil because I defended sombodys right to free speach?

Just see what Smiley said...No one can argue with that moderate response..

And what my member has got to do with all that ?

Primak:

I am a dab hand at tatooing.Can I be of help

[This message has been edited by Medosa (edited 14 July 2005).]

Posts: 249 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
quote:
im [QUOTE]Originally posted by Morgan:
[b] Show some respect to Primak !!

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

...( but I don't either, to any religion..they don't deserve it..does this make be bad? do I still deserve some respect..please???)

[/B][/QUOTE]

Primak

I agree with you entirely...

Religious nutters are always asking others to respect their beliefs , but they never reciprocate.....

And before anybody comes up with clever remarks. I have NO religion. I am an Agnostic.

And for Egypttourguide's benefit this is not the same as Atheist (Molhed).

Now what about that totoo Primak??

I will be accused now of being a pervert too

Tigerlilly,

you seem to have taken on some very Middle Eastern characteristcs..I do not mean this in a nasty way at all..have you been in Egypt for long...may be too long.

Please do not read in this too much I am not "UP TO SOMTHING !!"

Chill out girl

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

With your insistance on religious superiority, sounds like you'd be losing foreign customers.

And you'd be one of the few Egyptians in the retail or tourism industry servicing Gulf Arabs by choice.

Wow!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
i go to bed come back and another religious war has broken out.....ok she said what she said and also admitted it might have been too strong... I used the word ignorant about her the other day to somemone.... i still say that.. even tho ~nevermind~ is bright even tho she can string paragraphs and paragraphs together she still is ignorant... but at least debate it with her .. as for religious fools in here wanting others to revert.. that is not so... .I am muslim... but I would not and have no right to think that everyone else thinks as I do... neither would i stand on a podium and shout at the heavens because hey are Agnostic.. thatis their belief.. good or bad.. one will see eventualy.... but to fight like this to cuss each other out is just as bad as those terrorists killing everyone.... it is time for moderation.. in life in forums wherever.... it just makes me feel that i want no part of it anymore.....so sad to log on to a fight again..debate but please stop all this crudeness....to each other...kiss n make up and agree to disagree... or debayte it out till you cant debate anymore....Primak... i tatoo'ed you whilst you were sleeping.. look in the mirror....
primak
Member # 494

quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
With your insistance on religious superiority, sounds like you'd be losing foreign customers.

And you'd be one of the few Egyptians in the retail or tourism industry servicing Gulf Arabs by choice.

Wow!

LOL
Medosa...am all yours!

primak
Member # 494

quote:
i go to bed come back and another religious war has broken out.....ok she said what she said and also admitted it might have been too strong... I used the word ignorant about her the other day to somemone.... i still say that.. even tho ~nevermind~ is bright even tho she can string paragraphs and paragraphs together she still is ignorant... but at least debate it with her .. as for religious fools in here wanting others to revert.. that is not so... .I am muslim... but I would not and have no right to think that everyone else thinks as I do... neither would i stand on a podium and shout at the heavens because hey are Agnostic.. thatis their belief.. good or bad.. one will see eventualy.... but to fight like this to cuss each other out is just as bad as those terrorists killing everyone.... it is time for moderation.. in life in forums wherever.... it just makes me feel that i want no part of it anymore.....so sad to log on to a fight again..debate but please stop all this crudeness....to each other...kiss n make up and agree to disagree... or debayte it out till you cant debate anymore....Primak... i tatoo'ed you whilst you were sleeping.. look in the mirror....

Take it lightly Smiley, this is only an internet forum...don't take it so seriously, little fights like these are great fun and quite entertaining.
OMG....what did you do to me? that's not a tattoo, it's all "inked" now! LOL

[This message has been edited by primak (edited 15 July 2005).]

smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
is a devil on ur @@@@@ lol and oh i am not taking it seriously.. I would go insane if i did so.. wish they would all lighten up a lil
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats going on on this forum guys????Whats these cursts???
If you want a tatoo my dear,there are places which make,make one and leave us alone pls,and why dont u keep respect to Soha,you know very good,that she is a muslim girl and you cant talk to her by this offensive way,keep ya mouth,i dont mean shut,but just respect her!She is good girl,and she just tease when someone abuse the religion that she was raised with,why anyways you have to abuse a religion!?
We all have 1 God,and we are all human beings,if we are more tactic and nice to each other we wont get hurt right?Forget that shes muslima for a moment,she is mostly a lady,a woman,by islam or not,one lady you must take care after them,not to be rude!She just offered to learn the foreign people who want to know more about islam....is there smth wrong!I`m christian and didnt convert,but from simple culture i want to know about islam more,i have my own reasons for it thank you Soha for the proposal!
Pls keep some respect to each other,even if you dont share same opinion,tou can keep to the rightway of speaking!Everyone can abuse and curst,its sooooooo easy,why dont u try the hard way -be nice!
Anyway wish peace to all and try to be nice,like you want the other people to treat you!

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by diana_ivanova:
If you want a tatoo my dear,there are places which make,make one and leave us alone pls,and why dont u keep respect to Soha,you know very good,that she is a muslim girl and you cant talk to her by this offensive way,keep ya mouth,i dont mean shut,but just respect her!She is good girl,and she just tease when someone abuse the religion that she was raised with,why anyways you have to abuse a religion!?
We all have 1 God,and we are all human beings,if we are more tactic and nice to each other we wont get hurt right?Forget that shes muslima for a moment,she is mostly a lady,a woman,by islam or not,one lady you must take care after them,not to be rude!She just offered to learn the foreign people who want to know more about islam....is there smth wrong!I`m christian and didnt convert,but from simple culture i want to know about islam more,i have my own reasons for it thank you Soha for the proposal!
Pls keep some respect to each other,even if you dont share same opinion,tou can keep to the rightway of speaking!Everyone can abuse and curst,its sooooooo easy,why dont u try the hard way -be nice!
Anyway wish peace to all and try to be nice,like you want the other people to treat you!

I was not treating anyone in a bad manner and you can chill too... if you want everyone to stop cursing then dont do it yourself.. as for the tatoo issue it ws a joke or have people become so lost in themselves that they can no longer joke....

Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by diana_ivanova:

Do not some people get the wrong end of the stick..

What is this lecture about...a little joke?

just do not get your knickers in a twist dear..

Oh just before you get the wrong end of the stick again it is an expression nothing to do with real knickers or its inhabitant !!!

Primak

You got me all excited now, I am filling papers with all manners of designs..

I got in mind a tiny little devil with a big grin on his face, that will please our brothers and sisters in this forum who are stuck up about religion

egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
quote:
WAAAAAA ISLAMAAAAAHH - WAAAAA MOATASSEMAAHHHHHH!!!!

Now , would you care to read your post up there and try to rephrase it as it is quite incomprehensible.

Morgan,primak ,Medosa
this is for all of you
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
(ود كثيرا من اهل الكتاب لو يردونكم من بعدايمانكم كفارا حسدامن عند انفسهم من بعد ما تبين لهم الحق فاعفواواصفحوا حتي ياتي الله بامره ان الله علي كل شئ قدير )صدق الله العظيم
( Many of the People of the Scripture long to make you disbelievers after your belief, through envy on their own account, after the truth hath become manifest unto them. Forgive and be indulgent (toward them) until Allah give command. Lo! Allah is Able to do all things.)GOD is the most honest

[This message has been edited by egyptourguide (edited 15 July 2005).]

smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
quote:
Do not some people get the wrong end of the stick..

What is this lecture about...a little joke?

just do not get your knickers in a twist dear..

Oh just before you get the wrong end of the stick again it is an expression nothing to do with real knickers or its inhabitant !!!

Primak

You got me all excited now, I am filling papers with all manners of designs..

I got in mind a tiny little devil with a big grin on his face, that will please our brothers and sisters in this forum who are stuck up about religion

Jumps up and down please can i have one pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.....ty ty mendosa...

primak
Member # 494

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by primak:
[b] WAAAAAA ISLAMAAAAAHH - WAAAAA MOATASSEMAAHHHHHH!!!!

Morgan,primak ,Medosa
this is for all of you
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
(ود كثيرا من اهل الكتاب لو يردونكم من بعدايمانكم كفارا حسدامن عند انفسهم من بعد ما تبين لهم الحق فاعفواواصفحوا حتي ياتي الله بامره ان الله علي كل شئ قدير )صدق الله العظيم
( Many of the People of the Scripture long to make you disbelievers after your belief, through envy on their own account, after the truth hath become manifest unto them. Forgive and be indulgent (toward them) until Allah give command. Lo! Allah is Able to do all things.)GOD is the most honest

[This message has been edited by egyptourguide (edited 15 July 2005).][/B][/QUOTE]

Quite a change from GOD HELL YOU ( whatever that means) and that my morality be as dirty as my days ( whatever)

The main problem with Islam is that it is followed by ignorant people like you ya Soha-
Extremists , who cannot think for themselves and are easily the prey of vicious masterminds that use them for their own benefit. Ignorants . Gamoussas , going around the sakia, blindfolded , and totally unaware that there is another world out there, a world that is not even christian or jewish, but animist, pagan,communist, budhist, hindu, and more...maybe aliens somewhere in this infinite universe!
Your ignorance makes you so controllable that you've become like parrots repeating
words and not even knowing their meaning...
unable to allow any flexibility in your thoughts , because you have no thoughts, you're just a bunch of plain, ignorant, blind, idiots.
Was Taha Hussein not a moslem, was Gamal el Dine el Afghany not a muslim,or sheikh mohamed Abdou or the great Refa'a el tahtaoui? allah yerhamik ya ummat el muslimin!

egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
quote:
Quite a change from GOD HELL YOU ( whatever that means) and that my morality be as dirty as my days ( whatever)

The main problem with Islam is that it is followed by ignorant people like you ya Soha-
Extremists , who cannot think for themselves and are easily the prey of vicious masterminds that use them for their own benefit. Ignorants . Gamoussas , going around the sakia, blindfolded , and totally unaware that there is another world out there, a world that is not even christian or jewish, but animist, pagan,communist, budhist, hindu, and more...maybe aliens somewhere in this infinite universe!
Your ignorance makes you so controllable that you've become like parrots repeating
words and not even knowing their meaning...
unable to allow any flexibility in your thoughts , because you have no thoughts, you're just a bunch of plain, ignorant, blind, idiots.
Was Taha Hussein not a moslem, was Gamal el Dine el Afghany not a muslim,or sheikh mohamed Abdou or the great Refa'a el tahtaoui? allah yerhamik ya ummat el muslimin!

in the name of ALLAH the most patient the most mercy
((. We send not the messengers save as bearers of good news and warners. Those who disbelieve contend with falsehood in order to refute the Truth thereby. And they take Our revelations and that wherewith they are threatened as a jest

57. And who doth greater wrong than he who hath been reminded of the revelations of his Lord, yet turneth away from them and forgetteth what his hands send forward (to the Judgment)? Lo! on their hearts We have placed coverings so that they understand not, and in their ears a deafness. And though thou call them to the guidance, in that case they can never be led aright.

58. Thy Lord is the Forgiver, Full of Mercy. If He took them to task (now) for what they earn, He would hasten on the doom for them; but their is an appointed term from which they will find no escape))
ALLAH is the most honest

Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by primak:
[b] WAAAAAA ISLAMAAAAAHH - WAAAAA MOATASSEMAAHHHHHH!!!!

Morgan,primak ,Medosa
this is for all of you
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

[This message has been edited by egyptourguide (edited 15 July 2005).][/B][/QUOTE]

So why do not you do what your God asks you to do in the passage you quoted ?

egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
quote:
So why do not you do what your God asks you to do in the passage you quoted ?

i did but you do not understand
look for your answer ,morgan and primak
my answers was the cleanest one and the most respectful aganist all of your aggressive

primak
Member # 494

quote:
i did but you do not understand
look for your answer ,morgan and primak
my answers was the cleanest one and the most respectful aganist all of your aggressive

May I remind you ya Soha that you started this thread in a most agressive way by writing: "nevermind out of our country"
This is neither "clean" nor "respectful" walla eyh ra'yik?
When you start a thread this way, do not expect the response to be "clean" or "respectful" in any way.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, is it a clean and respectful way to stomp around on a holy book what means to million of people everything in their life and constantly question everything about what Egyptians do, think and how they live? If you don't like it, move on, don't constantly make a fool out of yourself.....

Oh, Nevermind, I am sure you like all this attention towards yourself. I am certain this is why you are writing these ridiculous and intolerant statements. If you want to critize something or someone look at first at yourself - but not on an Egyptian forum. Its for people who have a deep desire to explore and share thoughts and views about Egyptian culture.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 15 July 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
quote:
May I remind you ya Soha that you started this thread in a most agressive way by writing: "nevermind out of our country"
This is neither "clean" nor "respectful" walla eyh ra'yik?
When you start a thread this way, do not expect the response to be "clean" or "respectful" in any way.

if a stranger come to our country and stay among of us and show disrespecting for most thing we believe in he must not stay among of us
this is not here only it is in every where in all the world
she who would be aggressive and started all of that
and you supported her very well then

but at least she said sorry and may i can appreciating that from her

nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If you want to critize something or someone look at first at yourself - but not on an Egyptian forum. Its for people who have a deep desire to explore and share thoughts and views about Egyptian culture.

Says... Tigerlily. Pray what kind of (any kind, please) deepness you have recently shared with us, Tiger? Beside calling us all kind of imaginable names??

It is not a cultural forum anyway, it is a forum for all kinds of questions and issues people have, and mine is that I do not believe there is god and I see it is good to question things, because I also see that people who do not question create all kinds of mess in the world, for me and people like me to clean up and take care of.

So stop please throwing fireworks every time i simply ask a WHY? and try tell me, why. What is so difficult about it? Or why you get so angry out of smallest things every time?

Finally, special task for you, Tigerlily:

Please find and describe 10 nice things about me.

It is part of enlightenment training and will help you become more objective.

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Nevermind, its not about asking WHY its the way HOW you are asking.

You just put a big smile on my face by asking me to find some good things about you. I expected anything but that.

Seriously, I am without a clue...... why don't you ask your boyfriend?

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by nevermind:
It is not a cultural forum anyway, it is a forum for all kinds of questions and issues people have, and mine is that I do not believe there is god and I see it is good to question things, because I also see that people who do not question create all kinds of mess in the world, for me and people like me to clean up and take care of.

Excuse me, what do you do? Why don't you clean up yourself before critizing other people and their believes and culture? You want them to throw away their books and be just like you?

What a fantastic laugh you gave me on a Friday evening!!!!!

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
if a stranger come to our country and stay among of us and show disrespecting for most thing we believe in he must not stay among of us
this is not here only it is in every where in all the world

LOL Egyguide if we followed your view in the UK we would have to have a mass exoduss of people. Sometimes you have to learn to just put up with the fact that not everybody sees the world, life and religion the same way you do. In a nice dream we can ask we all respect each other but we are talking about human beings, you know those imperfect things with 2 legs and 2 arms etc

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes everyone has a right to their opinion but they can state politely right?. i mean she says that she is a great understanding and tolerant person, so why isn't she showing us any of that? i mean if she doesnt believe in the koran she can just say i disagree with the ideas of the koran, or i do not believe in the koran. but calling the "big fat book" is just plain rude. anyway egyptguide don't be uspet. calling the koran the big fat book is actually an insult to her and not the koran. it means she's ignorant and doesn't know anything about it. thats just like saying i dont like that book because it has brown cover!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

quote:
You just put a big smile on my face by asking me to find some good things about you.

No 1: Sometimes, even if rarely, she can make me laugh.

See - not so difficult is it?
And I can go happily to bed, after all this mess at least one good thing I've done today too.

(And I received and posted the photos about Alexandria & Rosetta etc. at last, look under the Alex. thread)

Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by nevermind:
No 1: Sometimes, even if rarely, she can make me laugh.

See - not so difficult is it?
And I can go happily to bed, after all this mess at least one good thing I've done today too.

(And I received and posted the photos about Alexandria & Rosetta etc. at last, look under the Alex. thread)

2: She speaks her mind up without fear or favour.

3: Tells the truth even if it upsets others.

4: Willing to help others with advice.

5: Some times can see aspects others have missed completely.

6: Inspite of seeming to have an Egyptian sweetheart, does not seem to have lost her personality like many others in this forum seem to have.

7: Inspite having an Egyptian sweetheart (I do not know if muslim or not), does not seem to have surrenderd her beliefs and values for the sake of sex.

8: Did not allow herself to be brain washed by a the funny extreme ideology that is sweeping the middle east, Egypt included.

9: Still seems to love Egypt and the Egyptians, even though some nutters are asking her to leave because she voiced a different openion.

10: Finally discloses the depth of knowledge and width of understanding that is the provence of those who are well read, rather than the narrow point of view of those who are stuck in one book's teachings.

In fact I can go on, but have a goodnight Nevermuind............

[This message has been edited by Medosa (edited 16 July 2005).]

nevermind
Member # 6674

Oh.... thanks Medosa, is too generous of you. I think I need go out for a while and blush (and also wash the pile of dishes that has built up in the kitchen while I was on crusade )

then come back and copypaste it to my family album or for my bf to "accidentally" find it, or something

Love!!!!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com