EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Trip to Luxor and Aswan from Cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trip to Luxor and Aswan from Cairo
Barbapapa
Member # 10031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbapapa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all!
I would like to visit again Luxor and Aswan, during my vacation in Egypt this summer.
Could anyone recommend me a good travel agent, and tell me how much it would cost me, train and hotels included? Thank you very much.

Posts: 531 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhodier
Member # 705

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hkhodier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
spring tours i think v good

--------------------
hisham

Posts: 106 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you will already be in Cairo then it is very easy to travel to Luxor and Aswan and generally you will not need a travel agent. Bookings to most hotels can be made direct.

The first class train fare from Cairo to Luxor is between 60 and 75 LE depending on the train.

--------------------
Everything for me - www.Luxor4me.com

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Azaelea
Member # 10362

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Azaelea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was truly amazed at the response I had to my original posting. I have no reason doubt that plunkett's warning was true and so I say- NO! To Spring Tours-that's where this person Gamal Salem works, which makes me wonder if hkhodier was being truthful with his offer of legal help or if HE works for Spring Tours also?

Anyway-one bad apple etc. Please don't go to Spring Tours

Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know absolutely nothing about that particular Tour Company but I know that www.Tutegypt.com are a reliable company to deal with.

That said, it is still very easy to do the trip on your own with just a good guide book.

--------------------
Everything for me - www.Luxor4me.com

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tenngirl9
Member # 9948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tenngirl9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am leaving on a trip in 2 weeks. i am going fly to Cairo, then sleeper train to Aswan Luxor, feluccia rides, and then to alexandria for 2 days, the entire tour, consists of Nile Cruise 4 nights, 5 star, and hotels in Cairo 1 night and Alexandria 1 night 5 stars, and all entrance fees and travel, 2 nights sleeper train, total 10 days, was 679 per person plus my airfare. It was through Go tour Egypt. I will let you know about my trip when i come back. I am so excited.
Posts: 96 | From: usa | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com