EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » where can i meet a good man? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: where can i meet a good man?
7ymanai (miss)
Member # 10716

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 7ymanai (miss)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello everyone. i read this forum with great interest. my parents are Egyptian but we have lived in America for nearly 20 years. my brother lives and works in Cairo, and has met an Egyptian woman who he is getting married to in June. my parents are over the moon and have been hoping that i will meet an Egyptian man also.

i think i would like to marry an Egyptian man but i have visited Egypt with my parents and met only family members, and i have been twice with friends and met only gigolos, and people who look like my uncles!

i am going to Cairo in 3 weeks to meet my future sister in law. my question is this, does anyone know where is a good place to go for me to meet nice Egyptian men? i don't want my family introducing me to people, but i don't want to fall victim to gigolos and visa hunters.

my dad is Muslim and my mum is christian so that is not a concern, although i think i would prefer to meet a good Muslim man. also, not too old as i am 23.

any advice?

Posts: 14 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to those expensive gym clubs - there should be educated, rich, presentable men there....
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my advice is to be near God and call God and you will be granted a good husband and cute children
Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome to ES 7aymani.... maybe the wedding will be a good place to meet someone. its quite a tradition in britain.

i have a feeling you might get a few offers in here!!!!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
7ymanai (miss)
Member # 10716

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 7ymanai (miss)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you everyone. i have been reading so many things here today and with my sister tonight. we have never heard of such terrible things Egyptian men do. my dad is not like this, or my brothers, really. is this stories true? my goodness.
it is late, i must go now. thank you for your advise about God, i do pray, very much. and thank you for your advise about the gyms, are there many of these places, can i just go there? is it OK to talk to men here? i might not be able to exercise and talk also!

Posts: 14 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you get down the pub,sod the gym there all false.and pumped up with stuff,get yourself a fattie so when he gets on at you,you can beat him with a big stick [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi

as an advice all u need to do to get a good egyptian muslim man in ur way is to pray for god to give u one, never search for a husband , he will come to u when god decides the best for u, when u go walking or sitting in a place for the thought of searching for mr right , u will be confused and in upnormal condition that will affect ur appearence, im also searching for miss right but it seems very difficult to be done through friends or relatives, it will end that ill depend on my eyes for search.

samir

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll need to live for a while in Egypt, get to know the traits of egyptian men. I'm sure u'll find a lot of things in egyptian men that are really diffrent form american men, due to the culture of course.
So get to know the culture first if you complie with it or not.
and spend more time with egyptians, both men and women.

Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
7ymanai (miss)
Member # 10716

Member Rated:
salam.
thank you shazlym, i have considered living in Egypt for a time, although i'm not sure about living alone so far away from home. i have read and heard so many harassment stories about Cairo and i am afraid i would not like it.

Shell2Core
Member # 9189

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shell2Core     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi.. [Smile] ... send to my email...i have good husbend for you..not me ..im already married with a nice russian lady
Posts: 54 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
er herm... she is asking where to go to meet people in cairo. shes not looking for a blind date.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol lol lol
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
holo
Member # 4009

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for holo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey , would u tell us more about u ?
Posts: 63 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shell2Core
Member # 9189

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shell2Core     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know that shes not looking for a blind date...she will choose from many choices..and even i will not tell them until she feel comfort with one of them..u know ..like khatba..it is the best way to marry in her conditions...to meet selected persons because even if she meets people in random way ..she doesnt have enough experince with egyptions such people who rised up in egypt and didnt left it. anyway..it is only a suggestion no more
Posts: 54 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7ymanai (miss):
hello everyone. i read this forum with great interest. my parents are Egyptian but we have lived in America for nearly 20 years. my brother lives and works in Cairo, and has met an Egyptian woman who he is getting married to in June. my parents are over the moon and have been hoping that i will meet an Egyptian man also.

i think i would like to marry an Egyptian man but i have visited Egypt with my parents and met only family members, and i have been twice with friends and met only gigolos, and people who look like my uncles!

i am going to Cairo in 3 weeks to meet my future sister in law. my question is this, does anyone know where is a good place to go for me to meet nice Egyptian men? i don't want my family introducing me to people, but i don't want to fall victim to gigolos and visa hunters.

my dad is Muslim and my mum is christian so that is not a concern, although i think i would prefer to meet a good Muslim man. also, not too old as i am 23.

any advice?

Dahlink, your hunting for dinosaurs. All good men died out about 300 years ago. Sorry to break it to you, but theyr on the same list as Dodos and Tasmanian devils. [Big Grin]

So advise from this extremely wise 25year old (black belt in dating) you have to work with what's left.

But dont go looking for someone [Eek!] Speaking from experience that always ends in disaster. Just relax enjoy your single status, travel, see the world and you'll meet the right guy at the right time.

Be veeeeery carefull of nice guys in Cairo, hon...

Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you should make a list. What are you looking for in a man? And make priorities.
Like education, religion, age, interests, sports, ability to earn an income, only Egyptian or also Western or other African/ME-experience. Coming from a large or a small family. Independent or clinging to his mother. Talkative or silent, loves shopping, swimming. Male-oriented or family-oriented, or you-oriented. A traveler or a settler. Very religious or easygoing. Adventurous or dull. And be honest.

Demiana

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looking for a bride     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello

7aymanai (miss ) is Charm ..

Posts: 87 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
hi corv
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its all cloak and daggers in here,
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
7ymanai (miss)
Member # 10716

Member Rated:
i do not understand. is there someone here (female) who could explain some messages to me please. i have an email.
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
i PMd you. sorry, i used you a bit. i did try to explain to you, i will ask someone to PM you to explain.

once again, sorry.

7ymanai (miss)
Member # 10716

Member Rated:
can anyone recommend another web site for me please?
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
ah man... can anyone who understands what happened post or PM her please.
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you do it Charm seeing that you have been the one who has sabotaged this thread the most for the poor girl...
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
i have... she doesnt understand i wasnt getting at her. she doesnt believe the joker=corv thing... apparently hes nice!

cant say i didnt try to warn her.

7ymanai (miss)
Member # 10716

Member Rated:
how do you put quotes here from PMs? i just tried and it wont quote.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
my parents are Egyptian ....

my dad is Muslim and my mum is christian .....

How come????
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Potter.
Member # 10461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Potter.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just copy paste [Wink]
Posts: 512 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
and met only gigolos, and people who look like my uncles!

How do your uncles look like???? [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Potter.
Member # 10461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Potter.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't tell, I know those stories .. poor kid [Frown]
Posts: 512 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
how do you put quotes here from PMs? i just tried and it wont quote.

your making a big mistake. you have been warned.
Potter.
Member # 10461

[Big Grin]
7ymanai (miss)
Member # 10716

Member Rated:
why do you think this is funny? i think you are a liar also. you would not laugh at me otherwise. i think from your last message you are not sincere.
i will only contact those of you who have shown respect to me, i have your email addresses and i will forward you the one i have now. and i thank you for teaching me a valuable lesson. goodnight.

Potter.
Member # 10461

Not my fault, I had to copy-paste some old Corvinous thread as Charm inspired me and I even thought you were her [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I am infected with her own .... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz] [Eek!] [Cool] HEHEHEHEHHEE..IM STIL CONFUSED
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
just wanted to see if youd taken me off ignore!!

glad to see you understand.

sorry if i upset you. i still dont think your right but i will but out. hey... welcome to ES!!!!

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
just wanted to see if youd taken me off ignore!!

glad to see you understand.

sorry if i upset you. i still dont think your right but i will but out. hey... welcome to ES!!!!

Give a pig and a boy everything they want and you'll get a good pig and a bad boy.

How the heck are you Charm? [Smile]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
hey Smuckers.... im good! i see your trying to muscle in on Hor you little minx!!!!
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, hor is like the annoying kid in the playground you like to get his head under your arm and rub the hair off his head with your knuckles [Smile]
I have a love/hate relationship with him, I love to debate him but hate his responses. lol

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello

why dont u try

www.egyptiangoodman.com

samir

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
that link doesnt work.... i wouldnt mind a look myself!!!!
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Joker.:
Not my fault, I had to copy-paste some old Corvinous thread as Charm inspired me and I even thought you were her [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I am infected with her own .... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

OMG ive just noticed this....

what did you copy and paste it to????....... your diary???

hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellraiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

any advice?

My advice to you is to go to a nice hotel like the Marriot, walk into the bar, drop your pants and take a dump on the barstool.

The first guy that takes notice and offers to clean up your mess, you should marry immediately.

Make sure you eat some koshary beforehand.

This is a tried & proven method to meet your soul-mate who will wuv you and wuv you forever and ever and ever.

Foerever ever? Foerever ever.

Posts: 216 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
7ymanai (miss)
Member # 10716

Member Rated:
why must people talk to me like this? i cannot understand people here. i have nice messages from ael_husseiny, Nile Pharaoh, looking for a bride and joker, and some people who give me nice advise here.
why do you victimise me so? how do you write such things and not be removed from here. you are not Egyptian Muslim man.
and i cannot believe you, charm, are a woman. i have read of you now and you are a very bad person, i think you are sad and unhappy. it is 9.30am here and i see you are still here, is it not 3.30am in Britain no?
hellraiser, you can go back from where you came. i will pray for your soul.

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
3:56 precisely.

hello.... im starting to wonder if your corv too. has he asked you to marry him yet?

take hellraisers advise... the little rat that scurrys out to clean up the mess.... that'll be corv...

congratulations! hope you like anal!!!

hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellraiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
why must people talk to me like this? i cannot understand people here. i have nice messages from ael_husseiny, Nile Pharaoh, looking for a bride and joker, and some people who give me nice advise here.
why do you victimise me so? how do you write such things and not be removed from here. you are not Egyptian Muslim man.
and i cannot believe you, charm, are a woman. i have read of you now and you are a very bad person, i think you are sad and unhappy. it is 9.30am here and i see you are still here, is it not 3.30am in Britain no?
hellraiser, you can go back from where you came. i will pray for your soul.

My soul is already spoken for child, come with me, let's sacrifice chickens and drinks goat's blood milkshakes.
Posts: 216 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should try the mosques in Egypt [Wink]

There are many well-educated young men that go there...

most people I met where from there, after prayers, and they would take me out, and so on...

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheWesternDebt2Islam aka Ki$$ aka K:
You should try the mosques in Egypt [Wink]

There are many well-educated young men that go there...

most people I met where from there, after prayers, and they would take me out, and so on...

this is propaganda [Big Grin]
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused]

how

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com