EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » where can i meet a good man? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: where can i meet a good man?
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheWesternDebt2Islam aka Ki$$ aka K:
[Confused]

how

nevermind
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ninky
Member # 10736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ninky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is going on in here, has everyone gone mad?
7ymanai (Miss) try to visit other places in Egypt, like Sharm, Dahab, Alexandria, Hurghada.
Alot of men have moved to these different areas and have a more open mind about things.

Look around dont just focus on one place or type of person, one person might look as you say like a Gigalo but have a heart of Gold.

--------------------
Do you think I look like George Clooney!!!

Posts: 155 | From: Eeeegggyyypppttt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're highly unlikely to find a good man in a tourist resort!!! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drop_light
Member # 9885

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop_light     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, I just wanted to tell you not to listen to those people who are always negative about everthing and everyone...
I'm an American woman and have found a wonderful Egyptian man. I meet him personaly in Feb.
He comes from a wonderful family . There still good egyptian man out there.. [Wink]

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
continue searching , im sure u will find a suitable man in ur visit this time but explain if u r willing to stay in egypt or marry him and return back

have a nice day

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
STOP SINGAL THEN U WILL BE HAPPY EVER AFTER
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ninky
Member # 10736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ninky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found my man in a tourist resort, and he is the nicest person I ever met.
You just need to look around, keep an open mind

--------------------
Do you think I look like George Clooney!!!

Posts: 155 | From: Eeeegggyyypppttt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbapapa
Member # 10031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbapapa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As an Egyptian, I don't really understand why you only find gigolos, unless you're totally cut from your roots, and don't know the rules there, and the codes.
Try to make a well-educated female friend when you're there, maybe your sister in law, or her sister, I mean, someone you can trust (if your brother chose her, that means she's someone good). Then go out with her. She will know the good places, and she will teach you how to behave. She will never make you meet gigolos, trust me! You've just been to the wrong places last time. Take your time, you're not going to find the man of your dreams just like that.
Learn the codes, and everything will go smoothly.
Why not finding an Egyptian raised abroad? You may get along easier with him, since you will have the same background.
Good luck anyway. And of course, don't aswner to all the snakes who gave you their emails here, you're not that naive I know, but I thought I should tell you...

Posts: 531 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only way to meet decent people in Egypt is through friends ... especially that u r only going for a short period. Saves you the "getting to know if he's decent" stage ...

But then again with marriage there are no rules ... i've seen perfectly well raised young ladies turn total psychos and vice versa.

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, welcome back maswari...

and barba back the same time...

i thought you changed ur name to hells sumthing, hellraiser? [Eek!]

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks K ...

no, i am not hellraiser ... even though i have been getting that a lot lately.

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucylou
Member # 10213

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucylou         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
The only way to meet decent people in Egypt is through friends ... especially that u r only going for a short period. Saves you the "getting to know if he's decent" stage ...

But then again with marriage there are no rules ... i've seen perfectly well raised young ladies turn total psychos and vice versa.

True. On both counts.
Posts: 11 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellraiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
You're highly unlikely to find a good man in a tourist resort!!! [Roll Eyes]

Or a good woman for that matter.
Posts: 216 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poopiepants
Member # 10601

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for poopiepants     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try meeting someone in America then you will know for sure that they do not want you to get out of Cairo
Posts: 25 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think the author of this topic hasn't been posting for a couple of days.
Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samirawannabe
Member # 10778

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samirawannabe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hellraiser, you are a pig. What is wrong with people in this world? He/she obviously needs some attention and we should not reward this behavior. Sweetie, my advise, go to Egypt, enjoy your trip, relax on where to meet a man, if you look for him, you won't find him....the minute you stop looking is when they fall into your lap. Besides, it's more fun when you aren't trying so hard. I met my love online 8 months ago....I wasn't looking, but there he was....we haven't met in person yet but we have plans to meet in the next year or so. Egyptian men are a different breed and sometimes the cultural differences can create hurdles, but overall they are raised to be kind, loyal, sweet men. I think you will have good luck if you just take an open mind on your trip and don't be in too much of a hurry to find "Mr. Right" - play the field....enjoy your youth! Have a great trip.
Posts: 2 | From: wisconsin | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellraiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by samirawannabe:
Hellraiser, you are a pig. What is wrong with people in this world? He/she obviously needs some attention and we should not reward this behavior. Sweetie, my advise, go to Egypt, enjoy your trip, relax on where to meet a man, if you look for him, you won't find him....the minute you stop looking is when they fall into your lap. Besides, it's more fun when you aren't trying so hard. I met my love online 8 months ago....I wasn't looking, but there he was....we haven't met in person yet but we have plans to meet in the next year or so. Egyptian men are a different breed and sometimes the cultural differences can create hurdles, but overall they are raised to be kind, loyal, sweet men. I think you will have good luck if you just take an open mind on your trip and don't be in too much of a hurry to find "Mr. Right" - play the field....enjoy your youth! Have a great trip.

Have you noticed Bacon's too salty unless it's with scrambled eggs?
Posts: 216 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome to the board samirawannabe.

i have to ask... how can you say you love him when you havnt met him...and you dont plan to anytime soon?

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hellraiser, you are not cooking it right. let me do you breakfast sometime!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drop_light
Member # 9885

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for drop_light     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i met my love threw the internet 7 months ago and I'm convinsed that some egypian man are diffrent and I consider my self very lucky to have met him..
Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samirawannabe
Member # 10778

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samirawannabe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Charm,
I'm sure you are not new to the phrase "it's what's on the inside that counts"? Saeed and I have been chatting several times a week, talk on the phone several times a week, webcam with each other, write letters, send parcels, email etc etc. I am in love with a man I have never physically touched. I have seen him, I have pictures, I see him animated on webcam, but the truth is, No, I have never physically been with him. I love his sensativity, I love the sweet way he whispers "I love you" into my ear on the phone, I love the way he treats his little brother like his own son, the way he pours his soul out to me. We are the best of friends and share everything. I know that there are those who are skeptical about online romances, but I say, what a better way to get to know someone without the pressure of a physical relationship right away. Do you know what I mean? I do have plans to go there, definetly, but when is the only unanswered question. He has two years of college left and we are just going to let nature take its course. This book has not been written by me, so I am just going to go along with Gods plan. Drop light....where is your egyptian man from exactly? Mine is from Kafr el Dawar. Let me know. it will be interesting to compare stories...
Samira wannabe

Posts: 2 | From: wisconsin | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
^ sounds nice... hope it all works out for you!
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by samirawannabe:
Hi Charm,
I'm sure you are not new to the phrase "it's what's on the inside that counts"? Saeed and I have been chatting several times a week, talk on the phone several times a week, webcam with each other, write letters, send parcels, email etc etc. I am in love with a man I have never physically touched. I have seen him, I have pictures, I see him animated on webcam, but the truth is, No, I have never physically been with him. I love his sensativity, I love the sweet way he whispers "I love you" into my ear on the phone, I love the way he treats his little brother like his own son, the way he pours his soul out to me. We are the best of friends and share everything. I know that there are those who are skeptical about online romances, but I say, what a better way to get to know someone without the pressure of a physical relationship right away. Do you know what I mean? I do have plans to go there, definetly, but when is the only unanswered question. He has two years of college left and we are just going to let nature take its course. This book has not been written by me, so I am just going to go along with Gods plan. Drop light....where is your egyptian man from exactly? Mine is from Kafr el Dawar. Let me know. it will be interesting to compare stories...
Samira wannabe

Very interesting really and moreover we've had a similar discussion like 2 years ago about the same topic..
I believe virtual relations have an advantage of getting to know the person more better in some ways..you have more curiousity to learn about a person u never met physically, ur more involved with him or her mentally and spiritually and this creates more space for learning about the person in some otherways and again i believe, and i could be wrong, that the bond created by virtual relation could be really strong

This doesnt mean its enough to build up an image or create a full image of the person u love but simply for a start it can be ok ..

some people are skeptical about such things but the thing is u cant marry that person or be with him or her unless u both meet [Smile] so still u have more time to learn better and make a more righteous decision ..infact i know it worked for many people

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drop_light:
Well i met my love threw the internet 7 months ago and I'm convinsed that some egypian man are diffrent and I consider my self very lucky to have met him..

Through, not threw.

Have you met him yet? I mean in person.

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Organized Crime:
quote:

Through, not threw.

Yea sonomod's always interested.....word of advice, don't answer that question. This ES user loves to bash women who meet men online like you have. Poster beware.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:
quote:

Through, not threw.

Yea sonomod's always interested.....word of advice, don't answer that question. This ES user loves to bash women who meet men online like you have. Poster beware.
Because I don't have any trouble meeting men in person.

also the stats for internet love success are really bad.

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:
quote:

Through, not threw.

Because I don't have any trouble meeting men in person.

also the stats for internet love success are really bad.

I agree with Sono.... come to Hurghada... sit in an internet cafe for an hour and watch these guys declaring undying love to 4 women at once!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did I miss this one? ROFL!!! That's the funniest shitt I've heard all day.

quote:
Originally posted by hellraiser:
[/qb]

My advice to you is to go to a nice hotel like the Marriot, walk into the bar, drop your pants and take a dump on the barstool.

The first guy that takes notice and offers to clean up your mess, you should marry immediately.

Make sure you eat some koshary beforehand.

This is a tried & proven method to meet your soul-mate who will wuv you and wuv you forever and ever and ever.

Foerever ever? Foerever ever. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddy
Member # 5950

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7ymanai (miss):
why do you think this is funny? i think you are a liar also. you would not laugh at me otherwise. i think from your last message you are not sincere.
i will only contact those of you who have shown respect to me, i have your email addresses and i will forward you the one i have now. and i thank you for teaching me a valuable lesson. goodnight.

Please be a little patient.. some people here are sick, lonely and they have serios problems. The problem that they act as if they are funny!

Anyway, I was trying to find a wife too searching this site. They gave me the same welcome, but I treated them like treating kids.

I wanna make it short to you, when you arrive to Cairo, try to go to Sports clubs with friends, hi class night clubs, Cairo university, American university, etc. But remember to go with group of friends or at least one. I wish I can do that, but I am working all the time in Canada, my vacation is in late Sep. By the way I am not suitable for you because you are only 23 and I am double that!!

Eddy

Posts: 81 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
]I agree with Sono.... come to Hurghada... sit in an internet cafe for an hour and watch these guys declaring undying love to 4 women at once!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Personally I think these scenes should be professionally photographed and bundled as a souvenir gift.

If I remember right in the 1970s there was a bunch of postcards from Italia of young men picking up white haired old grannies. Grannies slapping the fannies of Italian waiters and so forth.

I had seen my grand-aunts sit around with my aunts and their cousins laughing about it. First time in my life I had seen the women of my family laugh at anything remotely sexual. [Embarrassed]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com