EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Drunk Norwegian tourists nearly lynched (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Drunk Norwegian tourists nearly lynched
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drunk Norwegian tourists nearly lynched in Egypt
Two Norwegians, part of a group of intoxicated Scandinavian tourists on holiday in Egypt, were nearly lynched at the resort town of Hurghada this week, after their antics deeply offended the local population.
This was the mermaid statue in Hurghada that figured into the Scandinavian tourists' offensive behaviour.

PHOTO: PRIVAT

Residents of Hurghada generally tolerate tourists, but the group of Scandinavians went too far.

PHOTO: HANS OLA OUSTAD

The two Norwegians and three Swedes ended up being arrested by local police, who protected them from an angry mob.

The troubled started after the five Scandinavian tourists got drunk, dressed themselves up like Muslim pilgrims and started dancing around the statue of a mermaid located in a town square, and pretending she symbolized Allah.

The Scandinavians apparently were trying to parody Muslim pilgrimages to Mecca. When they started stripping off their clothes, the local Egyptians had had enough and went on the attack.

A local policeman told Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet that his colleagues had to step in to protect the tourists from angry local residents. "If they hadn't been arrested, they probably would have been lynched," an Islamic expert told Aftonbladet.

The tourists were initially held on charges of indecent conduct, since some of the men exposed themselves. The charges were later raised to blasphemy, which can be punished severely.

Norway's foreign ministry was pulled into the case, but an official at the Norwegian Embassy in Cairo said he hoped to be able to get the Norwegians released and sent home.

He said the embassy had been in contact with Egyptian authorities. An official at the Norwegians' tour company, Apollo, could confirm on Friday that the men, all aged 35-40, had been released and were free to leave Egypt.

Hurghada is a popular tourist destination for Scandinavians, and the local population generally tolerates the partying and scanty clothing so foreign to their own culture.

http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article1305765.ece

I saw this on another board, but had to post it here.

Mind you I wish these guys were going to face charges in their own countries but I doubt it.

Still I hear Norweigen men are well hung. I wish I could've seen it just to eye some large wholeseome d*ck in person.

Still they should be serving time in Egypt, at the very least do some sort of time in Norway and I think Sweden.

Never to be allowed back into Egypt would be the least of all punishments.

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hah ,u see if it was on the other foot wud be a different story ...so stupid they are .rude bastereds even the russians can be lowed there too ,why is it from that part of the world lunatic hoodlem drunken orgy bastereds from there do that where ever they go they do it here ...shud have faced a sever punishment
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry for any type o's.. im pissed myself!

now, as a non religious 'tourist' who drinks... but who is a respectful person, im in 2 minds over this.

i would hope i would never do what they did... BUT... pissed and with your mates... shitt, when i think about what ive done in that situation... man... ive done BAD stuff. Now... yes a tourist should be aware of the country they are travelling too and respect its laws.. UNTILL... it enters into the cheap package holiday market to a purposely made resort that relies on the tourist dollar...

THEN... the locals have to bow down to the tourist.

THEY were invited to egypt (yes they were).. now, ive had guests in my house who have flaunted my no smoking rule or whatever, but i have to be ultra polite and just deal with it in a civil matter... after all... they are my guests.

think of it this way...

who out of you has to be over polite, or ultra nice to some cu*t at work because of money?

well, thats whats happened here. egypt and its people HAS to put up with westeners doing what westeners do in tourist resorts if egypt wants the money.

fuckk pride and principles... i'd kiss a lot of but for cold hard cash.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sonomod_me:

Mind you I wish these guys were going to face charges in their own countries but I doubt it.

Still I hear Norweigen men are well hung. I wish I could've seen it just to eye some large wholeseome d*ck in person.

Still they should be serving time in Egypt, at the very least do some sort of time in Norway and I think Sweden.

At least you are admitting that you copied this article from somewhere else. And of course you have to throw some of your obscenities into it too. Hell, are you really judging them. What for? These guys didn't do nothing more than offended some locals under the influence of alcohol which is served by Egyptians to foreign tourists. In other countries bartenders and restaurant personal is trained to see when people become drunk, acting strange and stop giving the alcoholic beverages. In this case police should have just stopped earlier their actions but then again everything takes time in Egypt, doesn't it?

They should never be allowed back to Egypt? You must be kidding. I wonder what kind of articles I will read when you come to live one day in this country [Eek!] [Embarrassed] - if you come and maybe you should reconsider to move to Norway than to Egypt as you pointed out that their guys 'are well hung' as this must be a critical point for you.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I can see why you are the tigerlilly - sweet like flower, but ROWR!
LOL!

Yeah, I think those crazy scandinavians had a real hangover the next day!

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sono is a heavy metal chick and she's judging others who are consuming alcohol - how smart. Sono you'd better stop banging your head before living in Egypt or people will easily condemn you for worshipping Satan. That's Egypt!

And in her opinion single foreign women shouldn'be allowed to Egypt either. Huh, do you remember that topic not so long ago? Nevermind...........

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Sono is a heavy metal chick and she's judging others who are consuming alcohol - how smart. Sono you'd better stop banging your head before living in Egypt or people will easily condemn you for worshipping Satan. That's Egypt!

And in her opinion single foreign women shouldn'be allowed to Egypt either. Huh, do you remember that topic not so long ago? Nevermind...........

theres a big number of metal fans in Egypt even some local bands as well, and the satanic part has been over in 1996.

I agree wiht u tiger the bar should have handled them befroe leaving the bar.

but what they did is stupid, they should be fined for it, and should spend some time (2 or 3 days max) in an Egyptian holding cell to learn their lesson, and i think we had a thread about that one.

Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by snake poison:
[QB] theres a big number of metal fans in Egypt even some local bands as well, and the satanic part has been over in 1996.

I've been there, seen that. Couple of people I hang out with at that time were put prison, hair got shaved off, tattoo equipment confiscated, there were gone for weeks no one knew anything, I had a friend who was drumming in one of the bands who had to leave his family's home immediately because they were looking for him ..... [Frown]
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but now it got calmer, the gov kinda understood that these are only playing music, and this satanic bullshit was nothing but media exageration.
now every couple of month there are concerts and stuff like that, even a friend of mine signed with a record label a few month ago

Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wkd one ..me personaly not so heaaaaaaaaaaaaaavy liked queen methim he was good batty boy ...like the clash punky era and of course MODS AND SKA THATS MY EAR SOWRRY SNAKEY VENUM ..IM A OLD WGGER
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
forgot ABBA hahahahahaahhahahahahahaahaahhaand of course THE MONKEYS ME HIT THE SIDE OF MY SHOULKDER AND SAY YERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BABY.MWAH , im not eat these pottassium BANANA's for nuttin ..me waking crazy today its speed ..bck pain killer pill ..
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got drunk in the mena house, the first day of my trip..on my balcony...

I cleaned the mini bar outta stella beer...(good stuff)..

but I certainly wasen't an idiot about it ...

I figured I would only be in egypt once, and have a room right infront of the pyrimid...

and lets all remember , if you look at any egyption stellar..the first prayer is : and I quote..

"Give my spirit bread, onions and BEER!"

[Smile]

anyhow I just stayed on the balcony, and smoked cigereets and drank beer and looked at the pryrimids....

the next morning, some guy was hollaring right out my window at 5:00 in the morning...then I figured out it was the call to prayer deal...

I had a hangover so I took a couple tylonal..and bang..I was feeling 100%...then I heard all these muslims girls start chanting...(I don't know the word for it)..and that sounded alot better..

there was some convent (or the muslim eqivalant) right between me and the pyrimids...

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

theres a big number of metal fans in Egypt even some local bands as well, and the satanic part has been over in 1996.

but what they did is stupid, they should be fined for it, and should spend some time (2 or 3 days max) in an Egyptian holding cell to learn their lesson, and i think we had a thread about that one.

She is assuming I dress like a metal head and party like a metal head.

Tigerweed, you just don't know when to stop.

I don't drink, I have never been to a concert. Amoungst my friends I am always the only person to listen to metal.

And I listen to loads of other music anyways, my favorite all time is "Stevie Nicks". Half of my collection is world music and classical anyways. [Roll Eyes]

I am a Talbots, Anne Klien, Liz Claiborne sort of person.

From what I hear you dress more like a "Grateful Dead" groupie.

And I am judging a bunch of drunks. A bunch of drunks in a Muslim dominant country. It doesn't matter to me if they are in a resort.

What happened to this "when in Rome...." stance she is always (falsely) preaching?

And no one goes into bars and refrains from drinking. Not even Priests.

And I still believe single foreign women looking for tail shouldn't be allowed in Egypt. Tough cookies tigerweed. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Drunk Norwegian tourists nearly lynched in Egypt
Two Norwegians, part of a group of intoxicated Scandinavian tourists on holiday in Egypt, were nearly lynched at the resort town of Hurghada this week, after their antics deeply offended the local population.
This was the mermaid statue in Hurghada that figured into the Scandinavian tourists' offensive behaviour.

PHOTO: PRIVAT

Residents of Hurghada generally tolerate tourists, but the group of Scandinavians went too far.

PHOTO: HANS OLA OUSTAD

The two Norwegians and three Swedes ended up being arrested by local police, who protected them from an angry mob.

The troubled started after the five Scandinavian tourists got drunk, dressed themselves up like Muslim pilgrims and started dancing around the statue of a mermaid located in a town square, and pretending she symbolized Allah.

The Scandinavians apparently were trying to parody Muslim pilgrimages to Mecca. When they started stripping off their clothes, the local Egyptians had had enough and went on the attack.

A local policeman told Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet that his colleagues had to step in to protect the tourists from angry local residents. "If they hadn't been arrested, they probably would have been lynched," an Islamic expert told Aftonbladet.

The tourists were initially held on charges of indecent conduct, since some of the men exposed themselves. The charges were later raised to blasphemy, which can be punished severely.

Norway's foreign ministry was pulled into the case, but an official at the Norwegian Embassy in Cairo said he hoped to be able to get the Norwegians released and sent home.

He said the embassy had been in contact with Egyptian authorities. An official at the Norwegians' tour company, Apollo, could confirm on Friday that the men, all aged 35-40, had been released and were free to leave Egypt.

Hurghada is a popular tourist destination for Scandinavians, and the local population generally tolerates the partying and scanty clothing so foreign to their own culture.

http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article1305765.ece

yes we will do that next time muslim do bad things in EU !!!!!!!!!!!Never to be allowed back
[Roll Eyes] EU will be clean for muslim [Big Grin] [Big Grin] LOL

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

She is assuming I dress like a metal head and party like a metal head.

Tigerweed, you just don't know when to stop.

I don't drink, I have never been to a concert. Amoungst my friends I am always the only person to listen to metal.

And I listen to loads of other music anyways, my favorite all time is "Stevie Nicks". Half of my collection is world music and classical anyways. [Roll Eyes]

I am a Talbots, Anne Klien, Liz Claiborne sort of person.

From what I hear you dress more like a "Grateful Dead" groupie.

And I am judging a bunch of drunks. A bunch of drunks in a Muslim dominant country. It doesn't matter to me if they are in a resort.

What happened to this "when in Rome...." stance she is always (falsely) preaching?

And no one goes into bars and refrains from drinking. Not even Priests.

And I still believe single foreign women looking for tail shouldn't be allowed in Egypt. Tough cookies tigerweed. [Big Grin]

Coming from a person who talks about her clit here on ES without being drunk or stoned...... - or are you???? How distasteful ! That's why your daughter is better off without you..... [Embarrassed]
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Their pasport should be taking away by the Norwegian government so they where not allowed outside the country, - because they give Norway a bad name........
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Classy
Your daughter and in laws must be so proud [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:

Classy

At least I have a daughter and in-laws. Instead of pretending to have in-laws on the internet. [Eek!]
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:
Their pasport should be taking away by the Norwegian government so they where not allowed outside the country, - because they give Norway a bad name........

Thank-you, I was thinking the same.
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's pretty disgtusting behaviour. especially that part when they were circulating the mermaid statue, that's just disrespectful
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they should be chained, and sold into slavery...but beheaded first!

then all the females in their lives should be made a concubine..war booty if you will..

and 20 nuclear bombs should go off in beat nick coffee shops around the world.

--------------------
The ground at Calvary's Cross is level

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heia Norge!!!!
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by mike rozier:

then all the females in their lives should be made a concubine..war booty if you will..

Dude, just because you worship booze and they worship God doesn't mean what they did was okay.

I mean goodness, what if they shut down the breweries in your home country for 4 months?

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Dude, just because you worship booze and they worship God doesn't mean what they did was okay.

I mean goodness, what if they shut down the breweries in your home country for 4 months?

acctually that was the first time I had over 1 beer in 3 years..

I was just jokeing, and yes I think what they did was disrespectful...and not too bright...allthough I seen drunks do alot less bright things.

Taher
Member # 10503

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Taher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think people need to remember that when you are a foreigner travelling to another country, it doesn't matter what kind of values you have because the legal system treats all those in the country the same. If you don't read up on the laws of another country before you go there, you can end up in a lot of trouble. If these guys were in Pakistan they'd probably be dead by now. If you don't want to comply with the laws of the country to which you are visiting, then go elsewhere. Blasphemy is against the law in Egypt. If you don't like it, go to Jamaica. On a non-legal note, it is sad to see people being so culturally/religiously disrespectful as to be so offensive to the locals. If you can't control yourself when you're drunk, then limit your drinking. Their behavior is unexceptable. When you're an adult, you can't use alcohol as an excuse. You are responsible for the situations you put yourself in.
Posts: 166 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Classy

At least I have a daughter and in-laws. Instead of pretending to have in-laws on the internet. [Eek!]
lame come back. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Classy

lame come back. [Roll Eyes]
At least I am not hiding behind a fake internet persona.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

yea, nice try, not much better [Roll Eyes]
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Taher:
I think people need to remember that when you are a foreigner travelling to another country, it doesn't matter what kind of values you have because the legal system treats all those in the country the same. If you don't read up on the laws of another country before you go there, you can end up in a lot of trouble. If these guys were in Pakistan they'd probably be dead by now. If you don't want to comply with the laws of the country to which you are visiting, then go elsewhere. Blasphemy is against the law in Egypt. If you don't like it, go to Jamaica. On a non-legal note, it is sad to see people being so culturally/religiously disrespectful as to be so offensive to the locals. If you can't control yourself when you're drunk, then limit your drinking. Their behavior is unexceptable. When you're an adult, you can't use alcohol as an excuse. You are responsible for the situations you put yourself in.

Taher, I agree with you 100% !! But really, the police should never have interfered.. they should have just left the locals to deal with it... Now, the Norwegian government will give them maybe, a small fine, and a pat on the back for their humour!!
Also.. this wasn't just a 'spur of the moment' drunken thing.... It must have been pre-planned.... or did they just happen to have the Hajji robes with them in a bar???
Disrespect to a country you're visiting should be dealt with in the appropriate country!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taher
Member # 10503

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Taher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed!
Posts: 166 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The exact same thing that I was trying to explain in another tread about muslim immegrants in Denmark. They demand their right to wear hujab at a work inwhere they have dresscodes saying: no visible religious symbols, no visible tatoos, no pircings, no freaky make up or hair cuts. Then they call the compagni a racist - but the rules apply to everybody. A thing like that could turn me into a racist....... Demands demands and demands. What would I get fore free if I choose to live in fore instance Egypt???? this pisses me off [Mad]
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
agreed. i find these days its harder for me to stay a non racist day by day.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
i dont however agree about dealing with tourists in that countries laws....

if you want the tourist buck you need to be flexible.

if you make an example of 1 tourist then all western countries should pull out... no package hols... no insurance for independent travelers...

then what?! no jobs... money etc etc.

but this is just 1 more example of eastern hypocrisy.

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they left these shits on the locals would be best!Its bit too much some women who cannot controll their behaviour..i just want to avoid of being rude as they deserve actually!II readed post from Taher i think,whichi agree on 100%!
If they cannot behave as the normal people...to stay their homes..and make the same there!Lets not to forget that the dirty money of some jerks...that they take some cheap package..dont allow them to behave as some stupid animals!I`m sure not all Norwegeian people are like this,and i can imagine how they feel reding this!
Mostly i wish to leave them to some angry locals...and i wish to watch this! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
where are these norwegeian womens who can't controll their behavior, that everyone speaketh of????

--------------------

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go to find them! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
I did see 1 I think...it was at luxor...and she looked exactly like marilen monroe...and she was standing right infront of the statue of pharo, at the front gates...

and I was thinking, hmmmmmmm

but then, I looked over at her boyfreind, who was takeing a picture of her, and he looked like rambo,

so I was thinking , hmmmmmmmm

I don't want to get decked, takeing a picture of her....but now I think....

hmmmmmmm , maybe it would have been worth it...

[Smile]

--------------------

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
hehe... mike, you make me laugh!
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Charm El Feikh, what do you look like?

[Smile]

--------------------

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh romancing
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Charm El Feikh, what do you look like?

[Smile]

what are you talking about? this is me... thats my passport photo!!!!

AAAAHHHAHAHA HEHEHEHE HEHEHEHHE HEHEHE....

(I was laughing when it was taken)!

im so hot its a wonder i dont spontaneously combust!

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
loll Mikee...be careful with your romantic flirts here and there,you can get into trouble! [Wink]

--------------------

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
yea mike.. maralyn could always turn out to be micheal!! :/
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The exact same thing that I was trying to explain in another tread about muslim immegrants in Denmark. They demand their right to wear hujab at a work inwhere they have dresscodes saying: no visible religious symbols, no visible tatoos, no pircings, no freaky make up or hair cuts. Then they call the compagni a racist - but the rules apply to everybody. A thing like that could turn me into a racist....... Demands demands and demands. What would I get fore free if I choose to live in fore instance Egypt???? this pisses me off [Mad]

Tibe, you're missing the point!!
A hijab is not a 'religious symbol' like a crucifix or something.... it's simply a headscarf women wear because they don't want men to look at their hair!! Is this really so unacceptable??
What would you get for free if you chose to live in Egypt??? Free wall to wall sun.... some of the nicest people you'll ever meet... and the rest.... well, it depends what you're offering!!
But... the point is... if you go on a holiday in another country.... is it really too much to expect you to respect their traditions and religion??? If it is, maybe you'd be better off staying at home!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
so why was there a swimwear section in the miss egypt contest? thats the message egypt is sending out in its very own PR stunt.
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wanna tell you a story,
About the house-man blues
I come home one Friday,
Had to tell the landlady I'd-a lost my job
She said that don't confront me,
Long as I get my money next Friday
Now next Friday come I didn't get the rent,
And out the door I went

So I goes to the landlady,
I said, "You let me slide?"
I'll have the rent for you in a month.
Next I don't know
So said let me slide it on you know people,
I notice when I come home in the evening
She ain't got nothing nice to say to me,
But for five year she was so nice
Loh' she was lovy-dovy,
I come home one particular evening
The landlady said, "You got the rent money yet?",
I said, "No, can't find no job"
Therefore I ain't got no money to pay the rent
She said "I don't believe you're tryin' to find no job"
Said "I seen you today you was standin' on a corner,
Leaning up against a post"
I said "But I'm tired, I've been walkin' all day"
She said "That don't confront me,
Long as I get my money next Friday"
Now next Friday come I didn't have the rent,
And out the door I went

So I go down the streets,
Down to my good friend's house
I said "Look man I'm outdoors you know,
Can I stay with you maybe a couple days?"
He said "Let me go and ask my wife"
He come out of the house,
I could see it in his face
I know that was no
He said "I don't know man, ah she kinda funny, you know"
I said "I know, everybody funny, now you funny too"
So I go back home
I tell the landlady I got a job, I'm gonna pay the rent
She said "Yeah?" I said "Oh yeah"
And then she was so nice,
Loh' she was lovy-dovy
So I go in my room, pack up my things and I go,
I slip on out the back door and down the streets I go
She a-howlin' about the front rent, she'll be lucky to get any back rent,
She ain't gonna get none of it
So I stop in the local bar you know people,
I go to the bar, I ring my coat, I call the bartender
Said "Look man, come down here", he got down there
So what you want?

One bourbon, one scotch, one beer
Well I ain't seen my baby since I don't know when,
I've been drinking bourbon, whiskey, scotch and gin
Gonna get high man I'm gonna get loose,
Need me a triple shot of that juice
Gonna get drunk don't you have no fear
I want one bourbon, one scotch and one beer

But I'm sitting now at the bar,
I'm getting drunk, I'm feelin' mellow
I'm drinkin' bourbon, I'm drinkin' scotch, I'm drinkin' beer
Looked down the bar, here come the bartender
I said "Look man, come down here"
So what you want?

No I ain't seen my baby since the night before last,
Gotta get a drink man I'm gonna get gassed
Gonna get high man I ain't had enough,
Need me a triple shot of that stuff
Gonna get drunk won't you listen right here,
I want one bourbon, one shot and one beer

Now by this time I'm plenty high,
You know when your mouth a-getting dry you're plenty high
Looked down the bar I say to my bartender
I said "Look man, come down here", he got down there
So what you want this time?
I said "Look man, a-what time is it?"
He said "The clock on the wall say three o'clock
Last call for alcohol, so what you need?"

No I ain't seen my baby since a nigh' and a week,
Gotta get drunk man till I can't even speak
Gonna get high man listen to me,
One drink ain't enough Jack you better make it three
I wanna get drunk I'm gonna make it real clear,
I want one bourbon, one scotch and one beer

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
gotta love george thoroughgood... hes bad to the bone!
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
quote:

Tibe, you're missing the point!!
A hijab is not a 'religious symbol' like a crucifix or something.... it's simply a headscarf women wear because they don't want men to look at their hair!! Is this really so unacceptable??
What would you get for free if you chose to live in Egypt??? Free wall to wall sun.... some of the nicest people you'll ever meet... and the rest.... well, it depends what you're offering!!
But... the point is... if you go on a holiday in another country.... is it really too much to expect you to respect their traditions and religion??? If it is, maybe you'd be better off staying at home!!!

You have not been reading my prior post about the norvegians on vaccation:

Tibe quote:
"Their pasport should be taking away by the Norwegian government so they where not allowed outside the country, - because they give Norway a bad name........"

The other reply you refer to was people who choose to immigrant to Denmark. I dont care if they dont want the men to see their hair, - they have to obey the compagny rules/dresscodes as well as everybody else!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
tibe.. i agree with you in the most part, but can you please state the company rules...

a hijab isnt a religious symbol.

here we have school uniform, hijabs are allowed.

im a brownie leader, brownies is the biggest organisation for girls aged 7-9... 1 in 3 girls in the UK are or have been brownies, and even they have produced a brownie hijab.... ITS A CHRISTIAN ORGANISATION!!!

i think any woman should be allowed to wear a hijab if she chooses.

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
No visible tatoos or piercings
No outrages haircuts
No religious symbols
No other close shall be worn but their "uniform" means no caps, bandana or hijabs......Why is that so hard to obey a rule like that? Obey or find another job inwhere they can wear whatever suits them.... These rules are not made to harass muslims.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com