EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Saudi / Egyptian Joke....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Saudi / Egyptian Joke....
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Saudi found an empty oil lamp on the street of Cairo.
He rubbed it and a gennie came out of the lamp.
"I can give you one wish".
"OK", he responded. "Build me a bridge from Jeddah to Cairo so I can get here easily".
"Are you crazy?" the gennie said. "Do you know how hard it is to build a bridge that long? Ask me another wish".
"Alright". He mulled for a while and said his other wish "I want you to make one Saudi to win a Nobel Prize like the Egyptians".
The genie paused, "OK, do you want one way or two way".

I dare someone to tell that joke during lunch at the cafe in Montazah Sheraton. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LoL ...Why in Montazah sheraton exactly ?? i didnt see much saudi's last time i was there
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Labibah
Member # 9742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Labibah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lady from upper Egypt told her husband she was feeling sick and she need to go to the doctor. The husband said she didn`t need to go to the doctor. She could tell the husband how she was feeling sick, and the husband would go to the doctor and tell the doctor. He will get the medicine and bring it back to her.

And ok, the man went to the doctor, he told the doctor he was feeling a bit sick and a bit tired and he want to through up in the morning.

Well... said the doctor, it seems like you are pragnant...

The husband rushed home in anger.
He yelled and smelled at his wife and she asked what was wrong? I am pragnant! I told you that you that you had to be on the top!

--------------------
everything is possible!

Posts: 84 | From: Norway, Trondheim | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LoL [Big Grin] nice one labibah
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah nice ones [Smile]

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Timo:
LoL ...Why in Montazah sheraton exactly ?? i didnt see much saudi's last time i was there

It's Sono talking ya Timo..

Meaning, enter from here and exit from here [Big Grin]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well well it s was taken my lovely joke ,i see worse stuff posted on here and nasty things than a silly joke that was pasted obvioulsy someone inhere is in ckhoots wit the mods or they r having there favourites ,or sumone is not telling us that who cud that be is a moderator ,in disguise ;)any guesses???im certainly not giving the game away on that one ,GUESS WHO ,,
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
angella lansbury?
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im not sure of the sex cud be a tranny [Big Grin]

i found my joke posted in a wrong post [Frown]

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its a conspiracy.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
of the ass yeah [Smile]
Mer
Member # 11678

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one man got lost in the desert, then he found a group of men with a machine guns, they ask him, you support with us or with them, The man immediatly admit, I am with you of course, the group leader said to him we are the other group.. TATATATAH
Posts: 125 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com