EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Where can I find the "gigolo list"?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where can I find the "gigolo list"?
Jutta
Member # 3620

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jutta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people here often mentioned the list of gigolos. Where can i find it?
Posts: 53 | From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karinfarid
Member # 3352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karinfarid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is a list, I don't know how comprehensive or true, on www.egyptlive.org
Posts: 295 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hesham
Member # 773

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for hesham     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why u ask about gigolos in egypt ?do u have some more money u want to spend????
Posts: 8 | From: egypt | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karinfarid
Member # 3352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karinfarid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont' be so harsh, my friend, I followed Jutta's other thread and she is thinking about marrying or not to marry an Egytian man she met, so it is naturally that she would make sure his name is not on such a list!

salam, Karin

Posts: 295 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jutta, if you are seriously looking now for the infamous "gigolo" list (are you trying to see if your man is on there) - I believe there is quite something wrong in your relationship to him. It just doesn't look right.

Give it up!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This board is ridiculous. 95% is about bad bad Egyptian men and how to avoid them. New people who are coming to this board and maybe interested in or are involved in an relationship to an Egyptian man must get quite cold feet just from reading some postings.

Girls if you don't know how to smell and stay away from them that's your problem. Why does these women trying to make believe they get mistreated? Wrong, you don't have enough insight knowledge about your other half.

Anyone else who is "falling in love" over the internet and doesn't know anything about the other's person real face, personality, lifestyle, culture, etc. but already wants to say the "I do's" at arrival on Cairo International Airport is just a freak for me. Marriage is something very special and again it shouldn't get treated like "oh well, let's try it, if it doesn't work out than it doesn't". Marriage is a life commitment and you shouldn't get married more than once in your life. So make your choice wisely.

Girls if you feel insecure about having an relationship to an Egyptian man, a Moslem, for religious or other reasons ("oh, how is he gonna treat me????", then don't get married. Don't give yourselves lots of headache. Egyptian women would never come up on this forum to ask for advice etc. cause they know the rules.

All I am saying is if you have serious doubts about your man - and your heart should tell you the truth - to come up on this board (like Jutta told us in another topic her man's name, his education, working places etc. see "I want to learn ... help wanted" on Living In Egypt forum) and ask for advice - go figure if I would be that guy and would get to know about it I would just tell you to go...... These men have pride too. There are other ways to find out the truth - if there's another - and don't spill out everything on a open forum visible for everyone around the globe.

Yeah there are gigolos out there in Hurghada, Sharm, at tourist resorts but any quite intelligent woman knows how to deal with them. But there are many, many good-hearted and sincere Egyptian men also out there and no one is writing about those on the board.

Maybe it sounds to some people kind of harsh but thats my opinion about many relationship issues here on this forum.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 26 February 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 26 February 2004).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta
Member # 3620

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jutta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Tigerlilly,

what you are doing is offending and unfair.
I am neither a little girl nor I am as naive as you are regarding marriage. And especially cross-cultural marriages.
What are you? The wisest woman of us all so that you can "feel" it about thousand of miles if someone is true to you or not? Or do you have telepathical know how to find out if you are the only one who your guy is writing, phoning and meeting? Then congratulations! But if you are experienced and if you lost as well already a lot of money, a lot of time and a lot of real true emotions then you become much much more careful about relationships. And, thank God, I was not married to this man. But he took me home to his village, to his family and I found a new home there. And I have to go after 5 years of relationship because he decided that a 15 year old turkish virgin would more fullfill his needs. His whole family was against him and his uncles and brothers forced him not to do so and to marry me, because he brought me to his country and his home. But he decided a different thing. He wants me to become his "second wife" additionally to the young girl. And I can tell you, there was not a single hint before, that it could end up this way. He was very tolerant, not religious at all, he never went out with other women (as far as I know) and we worked together in his restaurant. I listened to my heard and I failed completely.
It was not my idea, this "gigolos-list". I read it in some older postages. And I think it is a very good idea. If you look at it, at www.egyptlive.org. You will find out that there are men who do it mafia-wise organized and like a profession to feed their wifes and their children. And as I have a friend who is working in the foreign office here in Germany, who called the German embassy in Cairo for me, and they told her, that they already know about this list and that they have constantly talks with the egyptian government about it, you see that this is a very serious problem. And when you have your own experiences and the first things you discover in the country you visit the first time are looking like your experiences and you read and read more and more things about it, then what will you think?

Posts: 53 | From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta
Member # 3620

Rate Member
P.S.: if Egyptian women "know the rules" and dont look for advice in a forum, why is then the rate of "khul" divorces increasing every year?
And why is an egyptian family (mainly the father, the brothers and the uncles) checking the mans family insight out beforde the marriage???? Just for the same reasons.
The only thing is, that they do not talk about it.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Jutta, not all the thoughts I mentioned on my postings are in regards to you. But you have to make up your mind if you are serious about him or not. You don't "check on a guy internationally" who you want to marry? Don't make it so difficult for you. In the beginning your posting made sense, you met a guy etc., you ask about the Orfi marriage etc. But then somehow you lost the track. Now you want to make sure he's not a bad person, gigolo, cheater, whatever .... Give yourself a break.
If you had such a bad experience once in your life why don't you just stay completely out of it?
And no you are not the only one who has been burned. But we are no kiddies more either. If you are deciding to marry someone from a totally different culture you have to expect more or less problems (of course exemption made in this case). Yes, your marriage to a German man could fail too but at least you have more rights and think about the children you might want to have. Check with the German Embassy in Kairo, please, before you decide on anything. They can hold you lectures for hours ........ use that chance.
Ich wuensche Dir trotzdem alles Gute und hey, wie schon vorher gesagt, gib' Dir Zeit, schaue Dir seine Familie an, denke viel nach und dann entscheide.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.kunstkamera.net

Gigolos are there

I can give u e-mails of several,

Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member

This site is ridiculous - made up by Russians. It's like anyone would believe THEM, ha ha!!!

jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
This site is ridiculous - made up by Russians. It's like anyone would believe THEM

Tigerlily... I usually like your posts.. more so, this one.

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This site is ridiculous - made up by Russians. It's like anyone would believe THEM, ha ha!!!

I am glad that u are so emotional about that site. lol Many foreign girls hate it especially those who found their habibie there. LOL

By the way, maybe u will be surprised but many people belive it (site). And many things, which are written there are true.

And could u explane to me, please, what did u mean by saing this "It's like anyone would believe THEM, ha ha!!!". U mean that nobody will belive russians or what?

Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member

Jaguar, I believe you're the only one who likes my postings.... Anyway, thanks for the compliment.

Lukoshko, nothing against you, you seem to be a nice girl. I had a good Russian girlfriend in Cairo 5-6 years ago, her name was Natasha and she used to work as a model. She lived w/ some other girls in an apartment in Heliopolis. She married another male model, an Egyptian guy named Hesham (I do not really remember his name). Hm, it doesn't belong to the topic at all but if someone is reading this, maybe they can help getting us in contact again. Cpazieba.

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Tigerlily, I just don't like when people say unrespectably about russians. I respect other nationalities and it is not pleasant for me when i don't see the same attitude towards mine.

And those people who created that site are not stupid AT ALL. They did it to help other girls who were cheated by egyption gigolos. And there are many people who the site reaaly helped. I am one of them. Besides giving the information that site also gives a suport. I spent lots of time there and there are many very clever and experienced people, who are ready to help, dispite ur nationality.

rola
Member # 3114

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rola     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QUOTE TIGERLILY:
Lukoshko, nothing against you, you seem to be a nice girl. I had a good Russian girlfriend in Cairo 5-6 years ago,

tHATS like saying my best friends black, or I have a friend in a wheelchair..well tigerlily you already insulted russian nationality so dont try to take it back now.

people dont pay any attention to tigetlily she is full of opinions, and thinks she knows it all, after all you must be a freak according to her if you even so much as fall in love online, lol.
plz dont take any notice unless of course like me your just entertained by her.

Posts: 11 | From: england | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blau_frau
Member # 3699

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blau_frau     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Lukoshko I have a couple of other names and pictures for that black list. Ho to put them on the site?
Posts: 83 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ekaterina_G
Member # 3732

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ekaterina_G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yes, this site made by russians. And you think, that is the reason not to believe kunstkamera information???

Sometimes this site helps to open girl's eyes!

Besides you can find a lot of usefull information about marriage with Egiptians.

Posts: 3 | From: Russia | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
patrick3
Member # 3669

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for patrick3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there,

As this is all in Russian, where are the pictures of the alleged gigolos? Also, would this 'collection' include guys from Cairo and Dahab or is there a broader spectrum site covering these somewhere else?

quote:
Originally posted by Lukoshko:
www.kunstkamera.net

Gigolos are there

I can give u e-mails of several,

Posts: 5 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dezy-house.narod.ru/Sharm/sharm.html

quote:
Originally posted by patrick3:
Hi there,

As this is all in Russian, where are the pictures of the alleged gigolos? Also, would this 'collection' include guys from Cairo and Dahab or is there a broader spectrum site covering these somewhere else?

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
patrick3
Member # 3669

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for patrick3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Thanx Monica, a rather small percentage I'd say... but hopefully it'll act as a guide to prevent some women a lot of heartache...., yet, no-one from Dahab although according to a reliable source, the same happens a lot there also.

quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
http://www.dezy-house.narod.ru/Sharm/sharm.html

Posts: 5 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick3, you can do a search on this board, on 'aischa' she is a helpful member here, and some of her posts include references and links, like this one, in different locations.

I also read somewhere that the list was not updated.

quote:

Thanx Monica, a rather small percentage I'd say... but hopefully it'll act as a guide to prevent some women a lot of heartache...., yet, no-one from Dahab although according to a reliable source, the same happens a lot there also.

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
patrick3
Member # 3669

Rate Member
This might sound silly, but I'm not sure how to do a search on this site and a lack of time to figure it out, as I'm working on the trading floor and it's rather manic.... but shall try and find out over the w/end. Thanks again Monica.

quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
Patrick3, you can do a search on this board, on 'aischa' she is a helpful member here, and some of her posts include references and links, like this one, in different locations.

I also read somewhere that the list was not updated.

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Top of this page, right side, click the small link 'search'when it opens you will know what to do!

quote:
This might sound silly, but I'm not sure how to do a search on this site and a lack of time to figure it out, as I'm working on the trading floor and it's rather manic.... but shall try and find out over the w/end. Thanks again Monica.

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by blau_frau:
[Lukoshko I have a couple of other names and pictures for that black list. Ho to put them on the site?
Write to Dezy kkdint@mail.ru she will put it on the site.

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:
Hi there,

Not all cities are represented there yet
If u need help with translation I can help u

patsykat
Member # 8883

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for patsykat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]
dear jutta
how do i get onto this site it is all in german, and i dont speak the language i would like to see the photos and info on it i have been on the site but dont understand how to get the pictures up pls let me know thanks patsy

Posts: 5 | From: england | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 26 September 2005).]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 26 September 2005).]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for eaasalam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rola:
QUOTE TIGERLILY:
Lukoshko, nothing against you, you seem to be a nice girl. I had a good Russian girlfriend in Cairo 5-6 years ago,

tHATS like saying my best friends black, or I have a friend in a wheelchair..well tigerlily you already insulted russian nationality so dont try to take it back now.

people dont pay any attention to tigetlily she is full of opinions, and thinks she knows it all, after all you must be a freak according to her if you even so much as fall in love online, lol.
plz dont take any notice unless of course like me your just entertained by her.

Hello! Rola.
According to your profile you have been here on ES since November 2003. And you still a “junior member” with just 11 posts. By The way, this is the first one I read from you. However, I am not surprised for that, but for the fact that you just did it to insult somebody. She is writing almost daily here and at least she gives her opinion and not limiting herself to read and “get entertained” for somebody else.

I know she expressed herself wrongly when trying to express that according to her something from a Russian website is not “that accurate” being about Egyptian people.
Nevertheless, I think you do not have to take “the chance” to insult her. If you do not like her, just don’t read her posts.

Maryam

Posts: 98 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hassancheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eaasalam:

Hello! Rola.
According to your profile you have been here on ES since November 2003. And you still a “junior member” with just 11 posts. By The way, this is the first one I read from you. However, I am not surprised for that, but for the fact that you just did it to insult somebody. She is writing almost daily here and at least she gives her opinion and not limiting herself to read and “get entertained” for somebody else.

I know she expressed herself wrongly when trying to express that according to her something from a Russian website is not “that accurate” being about Egyptian people.
Nevertheless, I think you do not have to take “the chance” to insult her. If you do not like her, just don’t read her posts.

Maryam

This thread is over a year and a half old! Don't you people read, this person probably doesn't even post on ES anymore.

Patsy you're responding to people that are not even around anymore.

Posts: 358 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for eaasalam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hassancheb:
This thread is over a year and a half old! Don't you people read, this person probably doesn't even post on ES anymore.

Patsy you're responding to people that are not even around anymore.

Oops You are right, We don't read.

Maryam

Posts: 98 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or better go ask Shanon, she is about to start a website with pix n stories of gigolos in Egypt .....
patsykat
Member # 8883

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for patsykat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what was that i cannot read hahahahahah
Posts: 5 | From: england | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
Go ask Samia or Sonomod, they will tell ya that all guys in Egypt are nothing but that .... gigolos LOL

Alright show your inner-anglo, in my words: "the Egyptian men who choose to marry khawagaas are not of best quality, the Egyptian men smart enough to marry their own, Egyptian women are good." Now only 2% or so of Egyptian men manage to marry khawagaas so only 2% are dumbshits.

Huge difference between 100% and 2%, but with you a virgin #s don't really matter.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
Alright show your inner-anglo, in my words: "the Egyptian men who choose to marry khawagaas are not of best quality, the Egyptian men smart enough to marry their own, Egyptian women are good." Now only 2% or so of Egyptian men manage to marry khawagaas so only 2% are dumbshits.

Huge difference between 100% and 2%, but with you a virgin #s don't really matter.

I swear i don't understand what you really mean by me being a virgin and that talk ? n why do you always mention that as if it was a problem or a shame to be, do I have to hide from people for I am still a virgin at my age ? (30) ... people I know of my same situiation are really much more than the people who are not .... weird but true .. we are not a degrading race of people ... not yet at all ....

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our reason is so simple, our Religion forbids people from having sexual relationships without marriage and from the other part I n so many others did not yet find the lady we would like to be with for the rest of our lives.

Now, I am all cool with the idea that I will remain the same for the rest of my life, I have given up on the idea of marriage at all. I don't see a problem with me like that ? I never had it in my life so it won't be a problem going on without it.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
Our reason is so simple, our Religion forbids people from having sexual relationships without marriage and from the other part I n so many others did not yet find the lady we would like to be with for the rest of our lives.

Now, I am all cool with the idea that I will remain the same for the rest of my life, I have given up on the idea of marriage at all. I don't see a problem with me like that ? I never had it in my life so it won't be a problem going on without it.

Maybe it isn't religion keeping you from losing your virginity.

Some people are just ugly.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com