EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Returning to Cairo!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Returning to Cairo!
sallyally
Member # 3426

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sallyally     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew this forum was going to be trouble and make me even more homesick for Cairo! So, not surprisingly, I have given up the fight to stay away (for now) and will be returning to Cairo next week. I will be coming alone, but I'm very interested in getting together with others to see the sights (again!) around town and/or possibly traveling to Alexandria, Sinai or Siwa. Anyone interested?
Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wacobaco
Member # 3640

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wacobaco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we r TROUBLE !!! .. even after creating FIRST FEMALE EGYPTIAN CLUB, and first ES MEETING IN CAIRO.. scheduled to be done in a million years..i mean next 9APRIL ...still TROUBLE ? ..
whatever ..But we r a very nice TROUBLE.. and u can't deny that ..WELCOME BACK in advance Sally .. hope to see u in our gathering (if happened at all) ..

nice to be a characteristic for Egypt now..

Posts: 66 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sallyally
Member # 3426

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sallyally     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks wacobaco! And, you are right-it's all a good kind of trouble (which is a nice change for me). I will definately do my best to attend the gathering on the 9th.

[This message has been edited by sallyally (edited 16 March 2004).]

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homesick2
Member # 3093

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for homesick2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sallyally:
I will be coming alone, but I'm very interested in getting together with others to see the sights (again!) around town and/or possibly traveling to Alexandria, Sinai or Siwa. Anyone interested?

I always said teachers were highly overpaid here in BC.

Just kidding, happy trip.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sallyally
Member # 3426

Rate Member
This teacher's traveling on what's left of her student loans. Yikes!

BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome back , troubles are waiting for u , so we are expecting u dear in out meeting , and i guess there u will find a good company for ur plans

wacobaco, don't worry dude, it will happen at least for the both of us)))

------------------
BoBBoSS

Posts: 249 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seeking you
Member # 3842

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for seeking you     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi Dear
i have seen your profile and i am happy that your are coming to egypt again
you are most welcomed
i would like to be your guide here
coz this is what i am looking for
a new soul
new adventure
i wanna let you discover the real egypt with an egyptian eyes
waiting your reply
y_elaskalny@hotmail.com
Thanks

[This message has been edited by seeking you (edited 18 March 2004).]

Posts: 6 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com