EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Enrique Iglesias concert

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Enrique Iglesias concert
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salam alekom all

Well for that concert to be held on 17th april, i had an invitation today to participate as a medical attendant for that night but unfortunately i don think my skidual will let me do so

anyway what i wanna say is that dont pay more than L.E 200 for standing or LE 500 for being seated if ur interested coz already i know someone who is collecting tickets to blackmarket them later afterwards so book soon if ur interested..

salam all and barak allahu fikom

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katiapolska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianDoc77:
Salam alekom all

Well for that concert to be held on 17th april, i had an invitation today to participate as a medical attendant for that night but unfortunately i don think my skidual will let me do so

anyway what i wanna say is that dont pay more than L.E 200 for standing or LE 500 for being seated if ur interested coz already i know someone who is collecting tickets to blackmarket them later afterwards so book soon if ur interested..

hi
thank you for information . it is my birthday on concert day and can be a happy birthday night

Kasia

Posts: 61 | From: Polish and live in egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisane
Member # 3410

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for lisane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Salam alekom all

delete

[This message has been edited by lisane (edited 10 July 2004).]

Posts: 32 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 12 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lisane:
I will be there an cry my eyse out ,,or scream or pass out ya[/B]

heya

never a tear from those passionate eyes plz, coz i might start tearing too

make sure u bring lots of tissue paper; coz u might not find me having some there

but hey u gave me an idea about what i should bring for first aid if iam there hehehehehehehehe

cheers

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esposible
Member # 2955

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for esposible     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enrique Igleasias is going to have a concert in Egypt?? hehehe

[This message has been edited by esposible (edited 22 March 2004).]

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I wish more Western stars would climb up on stage in Cairo .................

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sophia
Member # 3820

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Sophia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
heya

but hey u gave me an idea about what i should bring for first aid if iam there hehehehehehehehe

hi
i wish i be in egypt in april and enjoy and cry and pass you also because i love enrique. it can be exotic. dont cry EgyptianDoc77 , i will help you and lisane have fun

bye from Isabelle

Posts: 21 | From: Europe | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esposible
Member # 2955

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for esposible     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cry ? Pass out? what the heck is going on?
Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Of course they will cry and pass out because his music sucks ..... But then again they are not attending the concert because of the music ......

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katiapolska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Of course they will cry and pass out because his music sucks ..... But then again they are not attending the concert because of the music ......

why we go for concert then? why you always like this.remeber how you reply to me before in other message, why you hate people? how old are you and everyone like music he like everyone has choice his music he likes. dont talk of what you dont know please

Posts: 61 | From: Polish and live in egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Katia, did you have a drink too much? I hate people????? I really don't know what you are talking about ........

About Enrique's concert it will be a typical teenie concert.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 22 March 2004).]

Jenny
Member # 3248

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

Just need a little info.. Is the concert in Cairo on the 17th april?

I'm going to Sharm the 8 of april, and staying for 3 weeks, and love to go to cairo and see the concert.

Posts: 16 | From: Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NOxReducer
Member # 3836

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NOxReducer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Katia,
Tigerlily has problems, just ignore her, she needs some time off....
Peace

Posts: 185 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jenny:
Hi

Just need a little info.. Is the concert in Cairo on the 17th april?

I'm going to Sharm the 8 of april, and staying for 3 weeks, and love to go to cairo and see the concert.

good evening

yeah its held on the 17th of april inshallah at the egyptian media production city (media city) .. so far i believe there are no ticket sale outlets or points except in cairo, alex, giza and 6th october city

well there is a site now available whome u can check at
http://www.propaganda-arabia.com/

enjoy ur vacation and if u need any more help feel free to ask

happy weekend

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

NOxReducer
Member # 3836

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NOxReducer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey People, I heard that there are tickets for LE 1500!! That is outrageous, and for whom bloody Enrique....

Posts: 185 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

quote:
Originally posted by NOxReducer:
Hey People, I heard that there are tickets for LE 1500!! That is outrageous, and for whom bloody Enrique....

my guuners compatriot
hey dear, how are you, well tickets for the general public are 500 and 200 and yeah exists 1500 vip tickets, absolutely much numbers to be handled in Egypt for the majority but guess what, ull find all tickets sold
rez2 el hebl 3al maganin

take care dear

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

NOxReducer
Member # 3836

Rate Member
El doctor el kebeer EgyDoc, eh el akhbar ya ma3lem...1500 keteer moot, dah tahreeg begad, and as you said you'll find a lot of people buying those...yalla...have a great weekend everybody...

EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 10 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
El doctor el kebeer EgyDoc, eh el akhbar ya ma3lem...1500 keteer moot, dah tahreeg begad, and as you said you'll find a lot of people buying those...yalla...have a great weekend everybody...

bashmohandesna we 3amenna el kebir...menawar ya ostazna...enjoy ur weekend ya basha we law e7tagt 7aga men masr o2morni

enjoy ur weekend

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
bloody Enrique....

lol....you are just jealous lol!! He must have the loveliest eyes I have ever seen!
Not being shallow here, but he is better looking since the removal of 'the mole'!!

Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 14 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GiggleGirl:
lol....you are just jealous lol!! He must have the loveliest eyes I have ever seen!
Not being shallow here, but he is better looking since the removal of 'the mole'!!

GG has shown up , lets party

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

NOxReducer
Member # 3836

Rate Member
Egydoc, Allah ye7'aleek ya Doctor, tesalm....

Giggle Girl I suppose he got it removed after he finally got around to watching Austin Powers in Goldmember....
Me Jealous of Enrique? Well probably! but my remark was towards how absurd anyone would dish out that much money to hear his awful music....

quote:
Originally posted by GiggleGirl:

NOxReducer
Member # 3836

Rate Member
Or maybe he watched that Bo Selecta tear his mole to pieces....

Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
quote:
Katia,
Tigerlily has problems, just ignore her, she needs some time off....
Peace

thank you. i do this from last time we talked she hate people

Gary BBC
Member # 4210

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gary BBC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi EgyptianDoc77
Hope you enjoyed the concert if you got there. I did, but I arrived at 9.30 - and had already missed half of the show! The info on my (200) ticket was wrong!

I was interested in the discussion here about Enrique and about other music that's popular in Cairo right now (in another posting) becaause I'm working on a Media project that includes music - and I want to make sure we include music that everyone wants to hear.

I'm interested to know where everyone goes to enjoy Western music in Cairo / Egypt ... how important Western music is ... and who decides and how which Western music gets played. Maybe you can give me a clue?

Best,
gary

quote:
Salam alekom all

Posts: 13 | From: UK London - Egypt Cairo | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
allander
Member # 4208

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for allander     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
GG has shown up , lets party

Ya in ur place i dont wont to ruin my one place i take my donky wet me he is the only one hu really understand me DOCCCCCC

Posts: 9 | From: egypt | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skodalova
Member # 3951

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skodalova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

what is your music project about?

Posts: 16 | From: city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com