EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Who Is EgyptianDoc77 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who Is EgyptianDoc77
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lori:
EgyptianDoc77, please stay! A doctor is always welcome, and you doubly so, for your wisdom and your sense of humour.

Take care,
Lori

dear lori

thanks alot for the sweet soft words and may god blessu dear..take care of urself and have a happy weekend inshallah

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisane
Member # 3410

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for lisane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
delete

[This message has been edited by lisane (edited 24 June 2004).]

Posts: 32 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 7 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lisane:
Ya doc plz stay ,,0r we have to find another to tease ,,plz stay ,,we are all sick we need you

hehehehe , he is staying and enjoying the company of the lovely mates of ES ...

thx lisane, and be ready for tearing at the concert

be safe

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homesick2
Member # 3093

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homesick2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianDoc77:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lori:
[b] EgyptianDoc77, please stay! A doctor is always welcome, and you doubly so, for your wisdom and your sense of humour.

Take care,
Lori

dear lori

thanks alot for the sweet soft words and may god blessu dear..take care of urself and have a happy weekend inshallah

[/B][/QUOTE]

Are you sure you're a man?

[This message has been edited by homesick2 (edited 02 April 2004).]

Posts: 220 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blondy25
Member # 3849

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blondy25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by homesick2:
Are you sure you're a man?

[This message has been edited by homesick2 (edited 02 April 2004).]

i advice people to ignore this sick. Egyptiandoc77 ignore his post, you can see what he did to me in other thread before. his name says him and someone here noticed he was here before long time and using a different offensive nickname also..

Homesick you will never understand a meaning of manhood. Your concepts are all wrong.

Posts: 50 | From: Denamrk | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lori
Member # 2390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lori     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blondy25:
i advice people to ignore this sick. Egyptiandoc77 ignore his post, you can see what he did to me in other thread before. his name says him and someone here noticed he was here before long time and using a different offensive nickname also..

Homesick you will never understand a meaning of manhood. Your concepts are all wrong.

I am not sure to whom he referred, me or EgyDoc.

I am definitely a woman, and very sure and proud of that

------------------
In Love With Egypt

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homesick2
Member # 3093

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homesick2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
dear lori
[/B]

Translate this into arabic.....and say it out loud.....it most definately sounds strange coming from an Egyptian man and driected to Women who are not family.
Combined with.."inshallah" and it becomes even stranger

Posts: 220 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 7 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
it most definately sounds strange coming from an Egyptian man and Combined with..[b and it becomes even stranger

[/B]

lol, well u answered urself about my identity
. if its giving u that hard time, believe me i shall delete it for ur sake

be safe

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

[This message has been edited by EgyptianDoc77 (edited 03 April 2004).]

homesick2
Member # 3093

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by blondy25:

Of all the user names you could have chosen for your self you came out with blondy....you want to go to egypt and suntan topless, great....you want to go to egypt and get drunk everyday, enjoy yourself.
You want to tell me you know how egyptian men talk and behave....Good luck.

Blondie.. you'll have a better time in egypt if you observe and learn.

homesick2
Member # 3093

Rate Member
quote:

lol, well u answered urself about my identity
. if its giving u that hard time, believe me i shall delete it for ur sake

be safe

Oh....don't delete anything for me (or anyone else for that matter), but now I'm more confused..are you a man or a woman? Are you egyptian?

Unlike most poeple , i don't care about this forum or any other, you all take it too seriously.....I was merely intrigued , i don't know any egyptian men who talk this way to women face to face.

Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katiapolska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

somepeople are crazy :confused

Posts: 61 | From: Polish and live in egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undead
Member # 3380

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Homesick is not one of these confused people... there is a reason EgyptianDoc77 is appealing to more of the women and not to most of the men. Homesick has been spelling it out, but with more subtlety than our old friend Gossip.

*awaiting Blondy25 to come to EgyptianDoc77's defense*

[This message has been edited by Undead (edited 03 April 2004).]

Posts: 238 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blondy25
Member # 3849

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blondy25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Of all the user names you could have chosen for your self you came out with blondy....you want to go to egypt and suntan topless, great....you want to go to egypt and get drunk everyday, enjoy yourself.

can you please leave me alone??? can you mind your own away from me. i dont expect you to teach me how to "behave"!!!!!!

Posts: 50 | From: Denamrk | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

lol...she sounds like a person desperate for male attention. It's laughable really isn't it?? You will get male attention, but not the sort you are obviously crying out for...so, ha ha ha. Even I'm not that stupid to basically say; "oh, I want to walk around topless, is this acceptable?" And what are the chances of her blonde hair coming out of a bottle? Talking about hair coming out of a bottle, I'd like other women's opinions on this. Why do some women feel the need to change the way they look and behave to suit men? I cannot see the point in trying to be someone you are not. Whether it is dying your hair, having plastic surgery or whatever. Just be yourselves! Now I am going to lie down because I think I am goingg to die. Never go out with a thumping headache...it makes it worse then you look stupid.

Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rimo
Member # 3586

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rimo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GiggleGirl:
I think I am goingg to die. Never go out with a thumping headache...it makes it worse then you look stupid.

Gigglie if you go to heaven tell my grandpa I love you but try not to have bloodshot eyes when you visit in my dreams, You Scare The Hell out of me, and no Sir I don't wanna come with you , not yet.
Hope you wake up feeling better Giggle. sleep tight.

Posts: 314 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rimo:
Gigglie if you go to heaven tell my grandpa I love you but try not to have bloodshot eyes when you visit in my dreams, You Scare The Hell out of me, and no Sir I don't wanna come with you , not yet.
Hope you wake up feeling better Giggle. sleep tight.

Thank you Rimo! lol I didn't die in the night and if I did....I very much doubt I would be going to heaven!

Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rimo
Member # 3586

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rimo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thank you Rimo! lol I didn't die in the night and if I did....I very much doubt I would be going to heaven!

Glad you're still alive n' kicking Gigglie, how's that headache? Hey if that was a Migraine (i hope not, they're aweful, you're talkin' to a vetran here) get your migraine tabs with you, you can only get these on prescription "If" you find them. Get me about a billion tab. with you

Posts: 314 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rimo:
Glad you're still alive n' kicking Gigglie, how's that headache? Hey if that was a Migraine (i hope not, they're aweful, you're talkin' to a vetran here) get your migraine tabs with you, you can only get these on prescription "If" you find them. Get me about a billion tab. with you

I don't think it was a migrane. I wasn't feeling sick or anything. Poor you!! Migranes are horrible aren't they? You just can't do anything when you have one. Thank you very much for your concern. My other friends persuaded me to come out with them. It just made my head worse!! lol oh well all gone now. I'm back with a vengence! lol

Nutso_Ordinary
Member # 3826

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutso_Ordinary   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hehehehe , he is staying and enjoying the company of the lovely mates of ES ...

thx lisane, and be ready for tearing at the concert

be safe

Thnx doc77 for stayin, i find you comments soothing and they toutch me deep inside, your kind and soft words full of loveliness and sweet kind stuffy like feelings..hehehe
I look forward to know more about you beutiful self, you take care of your self now.

Posts: 40 | From: Mars | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 14 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nutso_Ordinary:
Thnx doc77 for stayin, i find you comments soothing and they toutch me deep inside, your kind and soft words full of loveliness and sweet kind stuffy like feelings..hehehe
I look forward to know more about you beutiful self, you take care of your self
now.

[This message has been edited by EgyptianDoc77 (edited 05 April 2004).]

carina
Member # 3843

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for carina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
lol...she sounds like a person desperate for male attention. It's laughable really isn't it?? You will get male attention, but not the sort you are obviously crying out for...so, ha ha ha. Even I'm not that stupid to basically say; "oh, I want to walk around topless, is this acceptable?" And what are the chances of her blonde hair coming out of a bottle? Talking about hair coming out of a bottle, I'd like other women's opinions on this. Why do some women feel the need to change the way they look and behave to suit men? I cannot see the point in trying to be someone you are not. Whether it is dying your hair, having plastic surgery or whatever. Just be yourselves! Now I am going to lie down because I think I am goingg to die. Never go out with a thumping headache...it makes it worse then you look stupid.

do you die your hair or have any plastic surgery? :

Posts: 62 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by carina:

do you die your hair or have any plastic surgery? :

[/B]

NO....lol I don't plan to either. When I start to age, I will do it naturally, not asking people to sew that wrinkle out!! As for dyeing my hair. I am happy with the colur, so I keep it natural. It complements my eyes! (or so I have been told ) lol

carina
Member # 3843

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for carina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GiggleGirl:
[B]

Posts: 62 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carina
Member # 3843

Rate Member
[B]

i also dont like artificial things, but i once coloured my hair with all different color you can think but at last i keep that normal, and i have no plastic surgery also :

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
quote:
[B]

i also dont like artificial things, but i once coloured my hair with all different color you can think but at last i keep that normal, and i have no plastic surgery also :

I've had fluorescent glow in the dark pink last summer for a party! That was pretty good. lol Every one knew who I was. People would be asking where I was and others would be saying...look for the lassie with the pink hair!! I am all natural now though.

carina
Member # 3843

Rate Member
[B

heyyyyyyyyyy, i had the same, it was l'oreal even and it was soooooo sweet.. but still the natural is also god but from time to time you can change for a time, not bad :

what is your next step??? :

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[B

heyyyyyyyyyy, i had the same, it was l'oreal even and it was soooooo sweet.. but still the natural is also god but from time to time you can change for a time, not bad :

what is your next step??? :

lol..God knows. I don't plan ahead. I just wake up one morning and think, today I want pink hair. Or today I am going to wear a short pink dress with blue wellies or whatever!!

carina
Member # 3843

Rate Member
quote:
lol..God knows. I don't plan ahead. I just wake up one morning and think, today I want pink hair. Or today I am going to wear a short pink dress with blue wellies or whatever!!

what about piercings? do you have any? :

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
what about piercings? do you have any? :

Only once in my ears and once in my belly button. How about you?

carina
Member # 3843

Rate Member
quote:
Only once in my ears and once in my belly button. How about you?

yes a belly button pierce too :

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
quote:

yes a belly button pierce too :

I'm not all that keen on piercings or tatoos. I don't have any of those. But my belly piercing is very pretty when I do my bellydancing. I have a dragonfly bar for it. With diamond wings and a ruby body. It is beatiful!

carina
Member # 3843

Rate Member
quote:
I'm not all that keen on piercings or tatoos. I don't have any of those. But my belly piercing is very pretty when I do my bellydancing. I have a dragonfly bar for it. With diamond wings and a ruby body. It is beatiful!

this must be very beautifu. i dont have any tatooes also, i dont like them :

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com