EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Salam everyone! I missed ES!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Salam everyone! I missed ES!!
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salaaaaaaaaaam to all!!

Wowow I have missed this board! I have started to read all the posts and havent a clue as to where to begin in replying to some interesting questions and great discussions!

Hope all of you are in fine health and good spirits. Work and some personal and family things have kept me very busy but I have to make time for the fun stuff too...sa7?

Actually I just returned a week ago from a week in Sharm and fell in love with it! It reminded me so much of my city back in the states (Orlando).

Did some snorkeling (first time for me) and the underwater scenery was amazing to say the least. Really wanted to try diving too but they wouldnt let me because I have high blood pressure Oh well..lol

I will say that I was a bit "overdressed" for the beach considering the most I saw generally, was a piece of thread...HAHA.

*Special Note to Monica*

Received your postcards and am red from embarrassment at my lack of manners in not thanking you for your thoughtfulness and in not forgetting me. You truly are a special person and if everyone could have just "one" friend, let that friend be someone as special as you are.

Salam for now
Laura

Viva Palestine!
Viva Iraq!

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lauraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Girl, I thought you got amnesia there for a while...thank GOD you're well...

I was in Cairo last week and did not have your phone number...but don't feel bad, time was really tight... I managed to meet Debbie though, what a wonderful person she is by the way...and we even talked about the fact that YOU disappeared...

So happy you got my postcards from all over the place...you did say you wanted to start a collection at one point did'nt you, he he he?

WELCOME BACK LAURA!!!!
Applause Appplause Applause!!!

It's about TIME!!!! I missed the fauna and flora thread... and many other interesting threads you initiated...

Sharm/Orlando he he he ...never thought of that...but now that you mentioned it...well...some nuances yes...

Salam...
Monica

Viva Egypt and the Middle East

quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Salaaaaaaaaaam to all!!

Wowow I have missed this board! I have started to read all the posts and havent a clue as to where to begin in replying to some interesting questions and great discussions!

Hope all of you are in fine health and good spirits. Work and some personal and family things have kept me very busy but I have to make time for the fun stuff too...sa7?

Actually I just returned a week ago from a week in Sharm and fell in love with it! It reminded me so much of my city back in the states (Orlando).

Did some snorkeling (first time for me) and the underwater scenery was amazing to say the least. Really wanted to try diving too but they wouldnt let me because I have high blood pressure Oh well..lol

I will say that I was a bit "overdressed" for the beach considering the most I saw generally, was a piece of thread...HAHA.

*Special Note to Monica*

Received your postcards and am red from embarrassment at my lack of manners in not thanking you for your thoughtfulness and in not forgetting me. You truly are a special person and if everyone could have just "one" friend, let that friend be someone as special as you are.

Salam for now
Laura

Viva Palestine!
Viva Iraq!

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 12 April 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Laura,
Welcome back! I am a new member here. ES is a cool place to hang out and post. Nice people here. I plan to visit Egypt in October and plan to stay a while.

Salam,
Brian

Posts: 432 | From: China | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shumza
Member # 913

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for shumza   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LAURA!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back. I'm so happy to hear that all is well with you and yours.

Posts: 360 | From: NY, USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back Laura!! Wondered where you had got to!!
And you just made me smile, your comparison of Sharm with Orlando made me realise that I am going to enjoy my stay in Florida next month!
Good to have you back!

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monica, Brian, Shumza and Shareen!

Thanks so much for the nice welcome back
Still reading everything here but I guess its time to stop reading and start replying...haha

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monica:

I managed to meet Debbie though, what a wonderful person she is by the way...and we even talked about the fact that YOU disappeared...

(blush) Thanks, Monica....YOU TOO! It was so nice to meet you and I only wish it could have been for longer. Next time dinner, ok? Maybe I'll even cook for you and your fella if you'll allow me.

But.... YES, welcome back Laura. Time to get the banter going again I think. Let's get to it. LOL

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Debbie!
wow that sounds great!!!

Looking forward to it...
xxx
Monica

quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
(blush) Thanks, Monica....YOU TOO! It was so nice to meet you and I only wish it could have been for longer. Next time dinner, ok? Maybe I'll even cook for you and your fella if you'll allow me.

But.... YES, welcome back Laura. Time to get the banter going again I think. Let's get to it. LOL

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Thanks Debbie, but go easy on me..have been away from the "sparring ring" too long..LOL

*dusting off the boxing gloves* hahaha

Laura

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com