EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » AIDS in Egypt?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AIDS in Egypt?
wedi
Member # 4480

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wedi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been reading some of these gigolo threads, and it seems they can go with males or females........depending on who has the money. How prevalent is AIDS in Egypt, and is the general public educated on this disease?

I imagine like here people don't bother to get tested even when they 'sleep around'. There is a stigma attached to even thinking of being tested here......it would be more of a stigma there surely.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a great thread on this, you should try the search function.

Basically it is probably hidden under the carpet, sadly this is an African country and Aids is on the growth in the continent. Add to this the macho 'I can't feel it with a condom' and the ' of course I trust you' my guess is that it is rising. The people i feel most sorry for are the little Egyptian wife sitting at home with no idea her husband sleeps around and is infecting her and their children'

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of the AIDS cases in Egypt are within resort communities around the Red Sea. Certainly a problem but not an epidemic like in other regions. Islamic African countries tend to have lower rates of HIV infection that non-Islamic countries. Islam is the third world's secret bullet against AIDS.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wedi
Member # 4480

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wedi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
There was a great thread on this, you should try the search function.

Basically it is probably hidden under the carpet, sadly this is an African country and Aids is on the growth in the continent. Add to this the macho 'I can't feel it with a condom' and the ' of course I trust you' my guess is that it is rising. The people i feel most sorry for are the little Egyptian wife sitting at home with no idea her husband sleeps around and is infecting her and their children'

Jane do ya mean the one on Aids in Sharm el Sheikh?

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wedi
Member # 4480

Rate Member
I just read that at the end of 2003 there were 1,838 cases of HIV/AIDS reported in Egypt, but then it goes on to say that at the end of 2001 the World Health Organization estimated the number of infected people to be at 8,000. The majority of cases are in men ages 30 - 39 and usually through sexual contact.
wedi
Member # 4480

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Most of the AIDS cases in Egypt are within resort communities around the Red Sea. Certainly a problem but not an epidemic like in other regions. Islamic African countries tend to have lower rates of HIV infection that non-Islamic countries. Islam is the third world's secret bullet against AIDS.

Do people tend to be less Islamic/religious in the touristy areas? I know here in SC it seems people on a whole are more liberal and a little less moral in areas that cater to tourists. In the counties that the tourists flock to here alcohol can be sold on Sundays, but not so in the rest of the state because of local "Blue Laws." When we go to the beach here we can tell we are getting into the tourist areas by all the sex shops, adult bookstores, strip joints, and massage parlors. You don't see that away from tourist spots. There is a high incidence of AIDS there, but its not only due to sexual contact with tourists here, but drug use as well. People act so crazy when they come here on spring break, and without their families!

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a European friend who works in the obstetrics ward in a big Egypian Hospital and she says that there is an increasing number of babies being born HIV positive. BUT that even the doctors refuse to accept that there is a link between HIV and AIDS. It is more of a "head in the sand" approach than a cover up. There cannot be an AIDS problem in an Islamic country that is not supposed to dabble in illicit sex.

I have asked several of the European women who have 'gigolo' partners about safe sex and none of them practice it - and none of them (except those that want work permits) have had AIDS tests. They were shocked to learn that I have a test done every year as a matter of course and have done since I came to live in Egypt.

As for the 'locals' having a test. I was told that if anyone found out that the test had even been done (regardless of its outcome) then they would be shunned and that their lives would not be worth living. Hence no test, regardless of lifestyle.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BahYBasha
Member # 4522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BahYBasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually now in cairo university they test students for AIDS when they first enter the university which is a good sign but still not enough.
Posts: 180 | From: halifax, nova scotia, canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neo*geo
Member # 3466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for neo*geo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Islam is the third world's secret bullet against AIDS.

Then how do you explain fast growing AIDS rates in a strict Islamic country like Iran?

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BahYBasha
Member # 4522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BahYBasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it doesnt mean because iran is a strict islamic country that the 70 MILLION PPL in iran will be straight forward muslims obeying Allah. Again we return to the subject that there is THE GOOD AND THE BAD in every nation, country, race or religion. What we can compare here is the percentage of AIDS in different countries and see what is the reason behind this differnce! and that is from where it was conculded that islam is the third`s world bullet against AIDS.
Posts: 180 | From: halifax, nova scotia, canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:

As for the 'locals' having a test. I was told that if anyone found out that the test had even been done (regardless of its outcome) then they would be shunned and that their lives would not be worth living. Hence no test, regardless of lifestyle.

This is very true. When I first moved here I was dating a lawyer and asked that we both have a test before becoming intimate. He did, reluctantly, go into the lab with me and take the test, but he lied about his name and all information about himself. Fortunately, they didn't ask for any specific I.D. on him.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BahYBasha:
Actually now in cairo university they test students for AIDS when they first enter the university which is a good sign but still not enough.

I hope this is true. That would be so good if taking the test were to become common place and the horror stigma of having the test done were made less degrading and humiliating.
Is it the same at Ain Shems?

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BahYBasha
Member # 4522

Rate Member
i am not sure about ain shams but they should.
bluesky
Member # 4564

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think is possible because in red sea area there is too much tourism and egyptian boys don't like use the preservative.....
so, all girls, if you make sex,use it, is very important....from AIDS he doesn't return back !!!!!! you think about your life,the most greater part of the histories are only a risks...why to risk the life????

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluesky:
I think is possible because in red sea area there is too much tourism and egyptian boys don't like use the preservative.....
so, all girls, if you make sex,use it, is very important....from AIDS he doesn't return back !!!!!! you think about your life,the most greater part of the histories are only a risks...why to risk the life????

Or how about just come for a holiday and not for sex and help us clean the place up. Lets face it you can have sex anytime in your home country with people who are educated enough to understand the problem and risk of AIDS.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesky
Member # 4564

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes Penny, i think that is necessary education on the illness and what the girls has more brain !!!!
Egypt is fantastic,why go only for sex ????
this is too much stupid.....

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jutta3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But beside all this discussion about AIDS in islamic countries I miss the answer to the quesiton: How is the public education facing this problem?
I was shocked when an egyptian friend told me, that he can not get HIV because he is Moslem and he always have a shower before and after sex ???!!!!
And how are the egyptian families dealing with that subject?
If a guy who is working for year in the tourist areas wants to marry a girl from a village, are the parents of the girls distrusting enough to force him to make a test?
What will be the reaction of the girld and/or the entire family if the children are born with the HIV infection?

Posts: 306 | From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesky
Member # 4564

Rate Member
i think that in Egypt anchors there isn't much informatio on AIDS,i have seen boys that every week change girl, make sex without precautions....a boy told me " i ask to girl if she has AIDS, if she tell no,there isn't problem".......stuff from crazy person!!!!!!!!
I believe that government has to make information,make program Tv or other, but must make something !!!!

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it possible that education on certain topics in Egypt equals westernization equals NO NO?

Aids is a very scary thing, and when one looks at how it is spread, and then views the standards of cleanliness (especially health clinics) in many areas of Egypt, one can only shudder at how fast it could be spread here. Just look at how long it took the US with just one case, and what the number of cases are today. (Mental note to myself to look up this information)

An article in Al Ahram concerning Aids from March of this year.
http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2004/680/eg2.htm

Laura

[This message has been edited by Laura (edited 27 June 2004).]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BahYBasha
Member # 4522

Rate Member
One of the problems is that the goverment officals are so backwards. The last education that they got is from 1960s and most of them dont dont know how to deal things like AIDS. i bet that u can find some of them dont know how AIDS is passed from one person to anther. They should do something about it before it is too late.
bluesky
Member # 4564

Rate Member
interesting article but untill now I haven't see nothing in Egypt for prevention.....maybe soon (I hope)....
they has to make education in the schools,in hotels and in all the tourist places.they has to teach as he transmits the illness....they has to make programs in TV and spot....in europe, America and other country is done this, is very important !!!!!
I hope that Egyptian government understand this, really !!!!!

bluesky
Member # 4564

Rate Member
I think this : we are much girls and boys that we write here and in other egyptian forum, so, we can start to do something,we can start to do education on AIDS.
if somebody have idea for make this, for to expand news on it, we can do information.
what do you think of this ?????

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jutta3:

I was shocked when an egyptian friend told me, that he can not get HIV because he is Moslem and he always have a shower before and after sex ???!!!!

Boy is that sad and just too typical!

Egyptian_woman
Member # 4645

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian_woman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

International experts estimate that the number of HIV and Aids patients in Egypt is around 8,000. In a country of around 70 million people, this is a very small figure compared with sub-Saharan Africa.

The good news: The country is negotiating with international pharmaceutical compagnies to produce antiretroviral drugs locally, that would be covered by the new health insurance system.

The 'types' of men some describe here, are part of the groups that Egyptians are ashamed of. They represent the lowest species of 'any' society.

Do not associate yourselves with the 'filth' wether it comes with a mobile and sun glasses and a Hugo Boss suit or else, and you will be MUCH safer.

Filth in Egyptian is defined by out of wedlock sex with strangers, drugs and poor hygiene.

Posts: 4 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jutta3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian_woman:

International experts estimate that the number of HIV and Aids patients in Egypt is around 8,000. In a country of around 70 million people, this is a very small figure compared with sub-Saharan Africa.

The good news: The country is negotiating with international pharmaceutical compagnies to produce antiretroviral drugs locally, that would be covered by the new health insurance system.

The 'types' of men some describe here, are part of the groups that Egyptians are ashamed of. They represent the lowest species of 'any' society.

Do not associate yourselves with the 'filth' wether it comes with a mobile and sun glasses and a Hugo Boss suit or else, and you will be MUCH safer.

Filth in Egyptian is defined by out of wedlock sex with strangers, drugs and poor hygiene.

I don't believe that these figures are right. maybe its the number of listed cases, but how high are the figures fo the unlisted cases of HIV infection. I mean it is just a matter of simple mathematics: guess what's happen if only one man has it and sleeps with his wife and maybe two others during one year: the children might be infected, the two other woman, and their new partners and and and....

Posts: 306 | From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian_woman
Member # 4645

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian_woman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With funding from USAID, the Centre for Development and Population Activities is implementing a $6 million program
called New Horizons for Girls.

The project is designed to improve health and educational opportunities for girls and
young women living in Upper Egypt, and specifically addresses sexually transmitted infections and HIV/AIDS.

A similar project focusing on the needs of boys and young men is in development. Other support includes UNICEF, the Ford Foundation, UNAIDS, WHO, ILO, and the Swiss Red Cross.

Jutta3: No statistics in the world are 100% accurate.

If you care to be more informed of the situation:

Ministry of Health and Population
Dr. Nasr M. El Sayed
Office Director, National AIDS Program
8th floor, 3 Magles El Shaab Street
Cairo, Egypt
Tel/Fax: 202 792-1059 USAID/Egypt
Block 1/A, Off El-Laselki Street
New Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
Postal Code 11435
Tel. [20] [2] 522-7000/1
Fax. [20] [2] 516-4659/28 USAID/Egypt Web site: http://www.usaid-eg.org

USAID HIV/AIDS Web site for Egypt: http://www.usaid.gov/pop_health/aids/Countries/ane/egypt.html

USAID by TvT Global Health and Development Strategies/Social & Scientific Systems, Inc.,The Synergy Project.

For more information, see www.usaid.gov/pop/aids or www.synergyaids.com.

No one becomes an expert on Egyptian internal or external affairs and culture, because they are married to an Egyptian or by 'knowing' a Muslim so called 'friend' that says he washes after the act, or by hanging out with some uncultivated and uneducated people.

quote:
Originally posted by bluesky:
I think this : we are much girls and boys that we write here and in other egyptian forum, so, we can start to do something,we can start to do education on AIDS.
if somebody have idea for make this, for to expand news on it, we can do information.
what do you think of this ?????

[This message has been edited by Egyptian_woman (edited 28 June 2004).]

Posts: 4 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saladin
Member # 4220

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saladin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Islam is the world's secret bullet against AIDS."

Man I couldn't stop laughing when I read this. I'm sure the catholic church feel the same way.

It could be on the rise in Egypt but we would never know it. Sex Ed in Egypt is PISS POOR, access to contraception is difficult for young people looking to get some forbidden nookie.

The realities of the modern economy are hitting Egyptians. For most people marriage at a young age is no longer an option (because of low income) and at the same time their urges are building up. The result is that adultery is on the rise, and without proper sex ed AIDS will be on the rise as well.

Posts: 94 | From: Boise, Idaho, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am probably going to be horribly contentous and get things thrown at me, but ---- Egyptian morality also makes the problem worse as well as better.

Women are expected to maintain their viginity until marriage even though they have been 'engaged' to a man for years. They may even have completed the marriage contract but he has not been able to 'claim' his bride by providing a home for her. Hence sexual activity may take place before marriage without virginity being lost. Anal intercouse either hetero or homosexual is an added risk. I know of people who think that they avoid AIDS as well as unwanted pregnancy by anal intercourse.

As for the homosexual spread of the virus you only have to look at the Gayegypt.com site to see just how widespread the activity is in Luxor. However, with sex education being so bad few (especially the very young boys who cannot read) have little knowledge of the physical risks they are taking.

A 14 year old girl who us married off to a sexually active man, has no idea what is in front of her let alone the risk that she might catch something from her new husband and pass it on her to new-born son/daughter.

It is all so sad but at least they have escaped the major epidemics of Africa. I have a friend who now has full blown AIDS caught from a Keynan gigolo.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The national Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that 800,000 to 900,000 people in the United States are currently infected with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. Each year, another 40,000 people become infected.

Keep in mind these statistics include IV drug users, which to my knowledge is not a problem in Egypt, but with the first case presenting itself in the US a little more than 20 years ago, this is ...SCARIFYING !! Almost ONE MILLION persons infected!

Then take into account the percentage of cases which have an "unidentifiable source of origin" and think again about what you want to touch or eat or drink from in some of these "touristy" areas.

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Laura
Member # 879

And the SADDEST statistics of all of this.......

Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mooly El Din     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi every one

I have been reading this thread with a lot of interest, and

Although the revealed prevalence rate of HIV/AIDs in Egypt is only 8,000, yet all international Organizations are in doubt of this figure. There has not been any household or/and wide clinical survey or any other representative survey to provide accurate and evidence based information.

Yes, there are seldom 100'% accurate, but there are evidence based data and there anecdote, not representative and weak one. And all available data on HIV/AIDs are from the second kind.

Available Literature show that Egypt has a quite low % of condom use, which is the main method used for protection against HIV/AID. In addition, Egypt being a tourist country, country that export labor, and encourages foreign labor and investment , conclude that we might be at more risk than indicated. The case of Egypt reminds me of the case of both India and China, where there was a lot of hash hash and later, when it was too late to control the endemic, truth was revealed. Believe me even Nasr M. El Sayed, and others working in the filed will agree with what I am saying.

The only 2 programs that are directly addressing HIV/AIDs are the national AIDs program at the Ministry of Health and the AIDs Hot line funded by one of the foundation and under the overall supervision of the Ministry. Other programme like New Horizons, and "one class room school "UNICEF and others, do not provide direct information and counseling with regard to HIV/AIDs. They contribute to overall women's empowerment.

Hope this is helpful to the discussion

Cheers

Posts: 289 | From: Europe | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Mooly,

What is your knowledge of the cases listed as source of infection unknown? What are possible causes of infection? Any ideas to share?

Laura

Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mooly El Din     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Mooly,

What is your knowledge of the cases listed as source of infection unknown? What are possible causes of infection? Any ideas to share?

Laura
--------------------
Laura, Do you mean what are the different means for HIV transmission? Did I got your query right?

Posts: 289 | From: Europe | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
There may not be a drug problem in Egypt but there is a problem with diabetes - and reused needles. This is also thought to be one of the reasons that Egypt has the highest Hepatitus C rate in the world - and Hep C is also incurrable.

10% of Egypt's population is Hep C positive. (Figures provided to me when I had to have a hospital Hep C test in England after being stitched up in Cairo following an accident there),

Laura
Member # 879

quote:
Originally posted by Mooly El Din:

Laura, Do you mean what are the different means for HIV transmission? Did I got your query right?

Mooly, I mean the ones where the source of infection can't be traced to a sexual partner, IV drug use, or blood transfusions. When you look at the statistics there is always listed a percentage with "source unknown" for infection. I have read on some sites that this statistic can reach as high as 16%.

Laura

[This message has been edited by Laura (edited 28 June 2004).]

cassia
Member # 4594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its curious about the refusal to use condoms; couldn't the government come up with some catchy T.V. commercial?

I read on some website years ago that "if you plan to use condoms in Egypt, bring your own because the styles and brands available in Egypt are circa 1950's ... unrecognisable compared to the ultrathin ones sold here".

I didn't believe it -
until S.P.A.R.E. begged me to send "elizabethan" collars (cone collars) for dogs and cats ... and then was told that S.P.A.R.E. lent a couple to the local veterinarian university!!!
(These collars are also a plastic. And for whatever reason, there's some importation problem getting them?!?)

What's up with this?

Posts: 82 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cassia:
Its curious about the refusal to use condoms; couldn't the government come up with some catchy T.V. commercial?

I read an article a while ago which basically said that government officials refuse to address the subject of AIDS through education or commercials because that would mean admitting that there actually IS a need for people to be educated about this. Many people would supposedly be offendended by this and also, speaking about the subject might cause further problems.

I don't know if this still is correct, though.

As for condoms, you can get them in any pharmacy in Cairo, even imported ones I think. And I was amazed to see them being sold right next to the cashier in some supermarket in Sharm.

[This message has been edited by Dalia (edited 01 July 2004).]

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com