EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Who thinks Mokoo is far beyond in being boring

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who thinks Mokoo is far beyond in being boring
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is my impression of Mokoo:

"I am not here to argue, I am not here to debate, I am not here to fight. I exist on a totally different plane of intellectualism from you poor sods who don't read. So for your sake I will cut and paste verses in Arabic on a forum where most people don't speak Arabic and where the verses are quite sensible in fact and have nothing whatsoever to do with the thread to which I am writing."

Mokoo, try to write your own stuff. I don't mind if you have a strong opinion about something, I just think that saying what you think in your own words will be a lot less soporific.

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Jutta3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kimo_the_maniac:
Here is my impression of Mokoo:

"I am not here to argue, I am not here to debate, I am not here to fight. I exist on a totally different plane of intellectualism from you poor sods who don't read. So for your sake I will cut and paste verses in Arabic on a forum where most people don't speak Arabic and where the verses are quite sensible in fact and have nothing whatsoever to do with the thread to which I am writing."

Mokoo, try to write your own stuff. I don't mind if you have a strong opinion about something, I just think that saying what you think in your own words will be a lot less soporific.

Hihi, and quite easier to understand ....

Posts: 306 | From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BahYBasha
Member # 4522

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for BahYBasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually it is not getting beyond boring but it is getting ridiculous.

He got different thought and idea about Hijab, Arab, Islam, etc, that is no problem for me because I can understand but the thing is that he is always attacking “what he sees wrong” everywhere in every post using the exactly same post (I bet he is saying it on his word document to post it whenever he got the chance). For example, in “calling Muslims and Egyptian in Ottawa” topic, what is it going to do with the hijab?

You being intolerant for the idea of hajib that is your problem and if you can read Arabic, just go read the versus once again and it will make sense. If it doesn’t just relax and take things easy, we are not in a war. I don’t like Ur topic or the way you present facts but I didn’t go and flood Ur topic with a lots of nonsense, did I? This forum is for people who love Egypt as a place and history.

Just take thing easy ya 3azizy!

Posts: 180 | From: halifax, nova scotia, canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's the pages and pages of Martian symbols that fox me. That's how my computer deals with it. If there ever was a point or an argument it is totally lost.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mokoo
Member # 4576

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mokoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Luxorlover, the verses in English and it's there...you can go to the links and it's in English... It's not my fault that Arabs speak arabic ..lol..I'm trying to do my best. I will actually work on getting the entire thing in English...very soon

quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
It's the pages and pages of Martian symbols that fox me. That's how my computer deals with it. If there ever was a point or an argument it is totally lost.

Posts: 195 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dajjal supreme
Member # 4381

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dajjal supreme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mokoo:

Luxorlover, the verses in English and it's there...you can go to the links and it's in English... It's not my fault that Arabs speak arabic ..lol..I'm trying to do my best. I will actually work on getting the entire thing in English...very soon

English, Arabic, Japanese or Swahili no one really cares. As mentioned above write your own opinions rather than flooding threads with crap I am sure you yourself have not fully read. By all means you can use links to back up whatever point you want to put forward, but don't expect people to read pages of your references if you won't even bother to explain the reasons for your positions on whatever topic.

Posts: 170 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wednesday
Member # 4831

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Wednesday     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi guys it is easy ..
Posts: 7 | From: cairo | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wednesday:
hi guys it is easy ..

Newbiew alert!

Posts: 432 | From: China | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wednesday: What's easy?
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
][OrioN][
Member # 4720

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for ][OrioN][     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Best treatment for Mokoositis <the inflamation of the threads and froums from Mokoo's nonsense posts> : Ignore Mokoo., no one replies him in his topics, no one comments about his posts, no one would care to check on his links,...
Sorry for this Mokoo,.. for all my forums participations before, i never joined a forum fight, or a war,.. but you .. you are far beyond all limits..
p.s. : do you ever read what you copy/paste in the forums even ?
you're talking about logic, sense and asking us to use "our minds" : what are your standards of logic and sense ?,... to see your point of view and approve it <i wonder if you-yourself- even know what's your point>
I believe you were sent here, and your message.. is to deliver your hatred for islam,.. eastern world and culture to everyone,.. but so gladly i wantch your failure in your posts. !.. keep up "this kind" of good work,... !.

Best of luck to "everyone ELSE" !..

------------------
Thanks a Million
Orion !

[This message has been edited by ][OrioN][ (edited 21 July 2004).]

Posts: 22 | From: Alexandria | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mokoo
Member # 4576

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mokoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not expecting to do much...but at least I will get people's eyes through things while they're having a cup of coffee at night, especially poor brain washed women...may be may be may be I can make a little difference ...simple!!!

quote:
Originally posted by ][OrioN][:
The Best treatment for Mokoositis <the inflamation of the threads and froums from Mokoo's nonsense posts> : Ignore Mokoo., no one replies him in his topics, no one comments about his posts, no one would care to check on his links,...
Sorry for this Mokoo,.. for all my forums participations before, i never joined a forum fight, or a war,.. but you .. you are far beyond all limits..
you're talking about logic, sense and asking us to use "our minds" : what are your standards of logic and sense ?,... to see your point of view and approve it <i wonder if you-yourself- even know what's your point>
I believe you were sent here, and your message.. is to deliver your hatred for islam,.. eastern world and culture to everyone,.. but so gladly i wantch your failure in your posts. !.. keep up "this kind" of good work,... !.

Posts: 195 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mokoo:
I'm not expecting to do much...but at least I will get people's eyes through things while they're having a cup of coffee at night, especially poor brain washed women...may be may be may be I can make a little difference ...simple!!!

You are full of yourself aren't you? So you think you have a message to save our poor brainwashed women? Well, we must be fabulous brainwashers if we manage to brainwash 30mil+ women. I wonder, if they were so brainwashed, wouldn't they be a bit more maleable. To me Egyptian women are very tough, they are heads of the household in many cases.

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BahYBasha
Member # 4522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BahYBasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Amin, just ignore mokoo, easy as that.
The prophet said "If went on an arugment with an Ignorant / idiotic (not sure of the exact transulation), they (believers) said salam" simply because people wont know who is the idiot and he is just aruging for the Sake of aruging and dont want to listen or understand!

Posts: 180 | From: halifax, nova scotia, canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
][OrioN][
Member # 4720

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for ][OrioN][     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BahYBasha,
Bless you for that you are beliving in this !.. keep on it .. and this Tide will move away !.
bless you for your "Hadyth",... and it's completely correct.

Kimo_the_maniac,
<arabic note couldn't help to keep it inside> me3'alebny ma3ak fe kol thread, tetkhane2 ma3a wa7ed we ana 22olak bera7a
try really the Ignoring strategy,.. if his posts won't make HEADLINES just because we argue with him in that, he will move away.

Mokoo,
no, i said i will ignore you, believe me this is the last time i will type your nickname. and your last post was the last i would make my eyes read ! .

!"Ignoring strategy will prove Effective"!

------------------
Thanks a Million
Orion !

Posts: 22 | From: Alexandria | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
BahYBasha,
Bless you for that you are beliving in this !.. keep on it .. and this Tide will move away !.
bless you for your "Hadyth",... and it's completely correct.

Kimo_the_maniac,
<arabic note couldn't help to keep it inside> me3'alebny ma3ak fe kol thread, tetkhane2 ma3a wa7ed we ana 22olak bera7a
try really the Ignoring strategy,.. if his posts won't make HEADLINES just because we argue with him in that, he will move away.

Mokoo,
no, i said i will ignore you, believe me this is the last time i will type your nickname. and your last post was the last i would make my eyes read ! .

!"Ignoring strategy will prove Effective"!

Orion beih, ana ma3ak, mashy hattaneshoo. Laken lazem takhod balak en elboard dah ay kalam, ya3ny toz, ya3ny lamma atkhane2 ma3 7ad ana bassaly nafsy. El-mawdoo3 la feeh som3et masr wala 7aga, da showayyet kalam faregh el nas betfok beeh 3an nafsaha. 3ashan keda, matghalebsh nafsak waraya wala 7aga.

wa shokran, enjoy the board and alf welcome.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com