EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Tigerlily Is Back!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tigerlily Is Back!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Girls & Guys,

I AM BACK ON THIS BOARD to discuss just almost anything with you regarding Egypt.

I moved half way around the world, got settled in my home country again and also went on vacation to the Red Sea.

Ready to join you all here online!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptianese
Member # 4982

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptianese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH HELL NO.. not another nut
Posts: 32 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptianese:

lol...You beat me to it

Posts: 343 | From: Magnoon Land | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily...... good to see you !
Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptianese:

Considering the registeration date of tiger and you.. there is a span of almost 6 months between you 2.. why do u call her nuts??

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol Jag..... you want an expert on egypt and egyptians?
Meet Tigerlilly, but sadly she has now been to a Red Sea resort, so her expertise will not only include the rest of Egypt (where she has never been) but will now include Hurghada/Sharm and their resident gigolos.
I am out of this thread.... can someone put a warning sign on the topic so I know where she posts and can avoid them?

Yours very sincerely
Shareen
Sex tourist

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Well, Shareen, you never will get over it, do you? Have a good night and pray that you not having a nightmare about my return!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:
Meet Tigerlilly, but sadly she has now been to a Red Sea resort, so her expertise will not only include the rest of Egypt (where she has never been) but will now include Hurghada/Sharm and their resident gigolos.
I am out of this thread.... can someone put a warning sign on the topic so I know where she posts and can avoid them?

Yours very sincerely
Shareen
Sex tourist

Oh, PS, Shareen, I am NOT 60 or 50, I am just 30 and I am married with three small children as some on ES here now.

Do I need to hang out with beach boys? Or better, do I have the time to do that??????

Good night again and sweet dreams!

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:

Yours very sincerely
Shareen
Sex tourist

Shareen what is your problem with Tiger?

Tiger, we have not seen you for a while. hope things are good

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member

Hi, Katrina, thanks I am happier than ever. How is everything going on with you? I did my fair share of time in the US and now I am back in GE.

Kids are all healthy, school is starting in the end of this month and I am also determined to start finally Arabic lessons. I also found an Egyptian restaurant in the new city we are residing in.

Sounds strange but I want to know more about Egypt (even if I lived there for three years), I want to understand more, I just want to communicate better. And hopefully we are living there again in two years (I pray!!!!)

Good night everyone!

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see you again Tiger..
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Oh, PS, Shareen, I am NOT 60 or 50, I am just 30 and I am married with three small children as some on ES here now.

Do I need to hang out with beach boys? Or better, do I have the time to do that??????

Good night again and sweet dreams!

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptianese
Member # 4982

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptianese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jaguar:
Considering the registeration date of tiger and you.. there is a span of almost 6 months between you 2.. why do u call her nuts??

I have experience with this sort of things I can sniff em out.. Tigerlily and Sonomod.. same breed.

Posts: 32 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com