EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Sigh (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sigh
AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
....here we go again (stay buzy Shumza, it's all save on my notepad, a matter of cutting and pasting )

Author Topic: horny western biatches
kimo_the_maniac
posted 02 June 2003 06:36 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey I have been away for a long time, I totally quit ET and I haven't checked ES in a while. So coming back, I had hopes for something intelligent or different for a change, but it seems ES's favourite subject (Egypt bashing) hasn't changed one bit.
I don't know why there seem to be like a million Western women so disillusioned with Egyptian men, and I don't know why they can't see that most of the time in Egypt men are not really interested in them, not seriously anyway. So you women just attract or are attracted to trash like a magnet and then you blame the whole country, well screw you!!! It's not only the men who fool you for god's sake, you are also fooling them and yourselves. I mean come oooon you know what you are doing it's like hiring a prostitute, so don't be so shocked when he doesn't call back.
So just to save everyone the hassle I will post this advice once and for all:
If you meet a young Nubian/Bedwin/Red sea guy with a donkey dong and you are a western woman above 60 years/tonnes please don't have doubts, be sure: there is no love there, it's sex for money! So please don't blame no one but yourself.
I just wonder why no one I know who came to Egypt for a job, or that is below 60 years of age or that is married or attractive or even that is frank about the male prostitution situation doesn't have the same complaints as all the oooh love stricken maidens of ES.
Spare me!
It has been a nice 5 minutes, I hope I stirred some **** , screw you all and bye for another month (or forever if I am intelligent enough).
P.S. to moderators: Delete this message if you like, I bet Egypt bashin' generates most of this site's traffic.

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Author Topic: Still too much spare time on ES
kimo_the_maniac
posted 22 June 2003 10:21 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well one month and still ES has no other topic than stricken maidens. Still dominated by horny women who don't want to admit they were hiring jigallows.
The women are still stupid, the men are still desperate, and the newbies are still repetitive and boring.
Zzzzz.

Bye for another month.

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
kimo_the_maniac
posted 12 May 2004 04:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mody:
that's a so good topic arx,well,one of the things i hate about egyptian is that they r not direct,they go on circles to get what they want,and it really makes me feel sick,i like direct and confident people,it doesn't mean that direct people are mean at all,they r confident and simple,i think indirect people are the mean ones,egyptian should learn to be more direct,egyptian women too,

Direct is not always confident. Sometimes it's just a front that people put to appear brave. That's my problem with some Americans, they are just fake!

And BTW when you tell someone something like "I honestly hate your guts for no reason, you rub me the wrong way" in their face it's neither brave nor direct even if you do hate them, it's plain stupid. That's the type of American directness that we have a problem with.

Americans have tonnes of good qualities that we Egyptians like a lot (top secret: most Egyptians like American people more than Europeans). But I think it's the lethal combination of arrogance, bluntness and above all ignorance that some Americans have that makes some people irritated.

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Author Topic: Okay foreigners, how do you like role reversal now?
kimo_the_maniac
posted 14 July 2004 10:51 AM
I noticed that the nature of ES has changed quite a bit. We still get the usual moan from the disgrunteled Russian about not getting enough true love to convert to Rubels, but something has changed.
You have many threads cropping up with Egyptians moaning for a change. Moaning about how you khawagas are moaning. Bitching about you stealing Egyptian men (a sentiment not uncommon in middle and upper class Egypt). Moaning just in general. And often picking fights with specific people.

So how do you like it? Dull? Too personal? Well, guess what, that's how it was (and probably will remain) for most Egyptians on ES. You are always negative about us, always complaining, always generalising, always stereotyping. I know it's mostly good natured, that most of you post out of real concern, and that you don't mean "all Egyptian men" when you say "Egyptian men". But now you see how this can get a tad irritating. Also the personal attacks are something that you mostly do, many Egyptians were chased away from this board by the snide remarks and sniping of western posters who gang up on them. Remember that guy who posted he wanted an Internet relationship. Let's face it you can't tolerate an Egyptian who doesn't kiss up.

Anyway, just wanted to say that this is all ridiculous. Most people here take the board too seriously. So to Egyptians who feel obliged to defend their country, don't. This is just a board with a bunch of people posting mediocre stuff that only a few will read (and before anyone attacks, no my posts are not mediocre, they are utter BS, so piss off). To foreigners who feel physically threatened, harassed, and uncomfortable, just cool down. Personal attacks on the net can't be more trouble than what's happening in anyone's real life. And everyone who posts here is harmless, more bark than bite really. So just have fun.

Rant over.

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
kimo_the_maniac
posted 30 July 2004 02:25 PM
I think what the guy is talking about is westerners thinking their way of doing things is superior ethically. Like for example how foreigners think it's morally wrong for polygamy to be legal in this country (even if all sides are satisfied). Or people acting all disbelieving and condescending when they know most people don't drink (I know I will have lots of you on my case saying most people drink, but no MOST don't).
I don't have an opinion about this (undecided), I just thought I'd explain what I think he meant.

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
kimo_the_maniac
posted 05 August 2004 09:23 AM
Well, I can only say one thing. I have known moll online and have met her in real life. I also talked to her husband. They are excellent people. If you open the dictionary to "decent, respectable, chic lady" you will probably find her picture (not the one in ET though ). I don't think moll of all people deserved these attacks. I can understand why she is hurt Blunt. I said what I know, I don't know anything that goes on in WO, I only know the real person and I know what she would (and more importantly would NOT) do. Moll, you rock, don't feel bad about it, you just got caught up in a flame war. I know for sure that anyone who knows you just a bit would look at the words "moll" and "sh******" written in the same sentence and laugh out loud because it's like saying fish like to ride bikes or something

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Blunt
posted 06 August 2004 02:28 AM
Ayman: don't care what you think about Moll or the other, I read stuff I read lottttsssss of stufff ...by Moll... maybe after all I should CUT and PASTE that STUFFFFF and stufffff you all with it...I am thinking ..as exposing half way is not the right way...NOT FAIR to YOU ALL...
I should expose the CORRECT WAY not as IF..and maybe and what not ha????
As per APOLOGISING to Moll...in arabic:
Lama tshuf 7alamet wednaha Insha Allah!!
The ONLY reason I stopped the VULGARITY....a bit...on the attacks is because of people like KIMO I respect this man and TONS of emails BEGGING me to stop....

SO Be ESSM el OMMA..

hadeehom break ..shwaya kida...we lama yinamo we yenssom 7afawa2hom tany tany tany...
And ALL the foreigners that don't understand ARABIC...go take a course ...it will be very enriching so that YOU understand what people say about you good or bad..and MAYBE grasp the Egyptian culture once and for all...or find a 'friend' that will translate..

SO... I know what MOLL wrote and THAT IS THAT.
She can cry baby I will NOT talk to her anymore.
She is respectable??? GOOD for her.
Akshar is a wonderful LADY??? GOOD for her...
I believe what I have been READING ok!????
As per attacking MANY others of course there are plenty filthy sluts around here... PLENTY...I'll do it maybe later if I feel like it....

You people keep believing those foreigners ADOOOORe Egypt but I despise SCUM and I despise PIGS...
Enough with the CHARADES

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
kimo_the_maniac
posted 04 August 2004 03:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Stillborn:
Anyway, KIMO, since you're the only egyptian who answered, lemme ask you a question, according to classification of bilinguals I would be a (middle bilingual, second language introduced at school age, least prone to stuttering) still WHY is it that my parents think Um Kalthoum voice is soothing and when I head for along drive I'm armed with my B.Springsteen tapes? is it ok that when a conversation starts getting animated between me and a freind my parents lose track of the conversation? Would you tell the girl you like that "I Like you" and do you think "Ana mo3gab beky " is ya333
Egyptians easily embrace other cultures, languages etc..... How serious is that? how far should it be allowed to go? an EGYPTIAN friend of mine talks to his son ONLY in English, the boy learnt Arabic from SCHOOL,,,,,won't you say this is going too far with bilingualism?

Thnx again...
[This message has been edited by Stillborn (edited 03 August 2004).]

I learnt to speak Arabic first, then at three I started learning French. I have no stuttering problem either.

I understand what you are saying, but I am probably on the other side of the spectrum. I believe I speak three languages and I believe I speak each and every one of them well. Arabic is no exception, it's a beautiful language with a range and scope that I haven't seen in any other language. I simply love Arabic.

So when someone says "How's it going" I reply "el-7amdolelah".

In my car I have Arabic, Greek, French, and English language material. I think "enta omri" is the best piece of music ever created.

The phenomenon you are describing is really disturbing, you are right. But I think people who do this are really misguided. If you lose track of Arabic you lose track of a language, and then you lose access to its trove of culture. It's their loss, no one else's. If you speak Arabic and English well (especially these days) your employment opportunities will skyrocket abroad. So it's kinda stupid to give it up so easily.

It's strange and sad to see a mom speaking to her kids in English and looking all haughty at me and my friends who speak pure Arabic, the sad fact is I could kick any of these moms' asses in English anyday, I just don't believe in the synthetic interjection of English words into Arabic, so I can't show it off unless there is a foreigner there.

I think school has a lot to do with it. Government curriculums simply make you hate Arabic. I just ignored Arabic in high school (didn't care what grades I got) and taught myself the language. Now I am one of those zealots who correct i3rab for news anchors

Well, now I can see the point of your question. Yeah it's a very big issue, and yes it has its negatives now that you have brought them up.

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Author Topic: Egyptian Women please speak up!!!
Manoesh
posted 13 July 2004 08:57 AM
I am tired of reading and listening to all of you foreigners coming into my country to mess around.You have no morals and cheap!Just because we dont say anything does not mean we dont feel anything.This damn Ahshar woman is one of them....why did you really marry him?...you needed to get your foot in the door...to set up your little bussiness..flatsinluxor...am i right.if you didnt marry him you would have never been able to do bussiness here....I am soooo fed up with you people.I bet in your country you were a low class poper....but you took the few cents you have and exchanged it for LE so you got a lot...so now everyone thinks your high class...most of you foreigners were nothing in your country...now you come here and pretend to be of high class...You are still low class...and so are men who married you.Real Masri never marry like that only low class!
You bring your diseases and imorality and all sorts of bad things here.Then you speak as if we do not exist!!!What do you think we are stupid...you come here to have sex...and set up shops and take the money and when your finish...you run back to your country...WHY?you are great pretenders and I dont trust none of you!!

kimo_the_maniac
posted 02 July 2004 07:13 PM
Okay LL, you asked for it.
I don't live in an ivory tower, I wish I did, bet it'd be comfortable, but I can't afford it. Actually, my family has roots in a small village in the delta which I have to visit regularly (whether I like it or not). And I can take you to see the women there too. Out of my female relatives there, some are illiterate but none of them are below 30 years old. All the ones under 30 years of age have been at least to high school and a staggering percentage of them have been to college (yes believe it or not). So now I have the delta and Cairo on my side while you have Luxor, good for you. Granted I am not denying there are still abused illiterate women but they are not the norm the way you make them out to be. But nooo, that's all refutable because an Egyptian guy told you all Egyptian women wish their husbands dead. Well, that statement sounds very reasonable I can't believe I didn't just accept it the first time.
Now to you. You analysed me and my ivory tower, now let's analyse you. You definitely seem to immerse yourself in the poorest most desolate areas of Egypt and then try to delude yourself into believing that's the norm. I have nothing against those people, they are trying to live their lives, I bet if they knew someone was looking down on them the way you do they would be real sad. But what are your motives? Well, I believe it's compensation. Back home, you're just an ordinary woman, unimpressive, and quite average. So you go to a place where you know you'd stand out and act all "sophisticated" and superior. You just can't believe the lives of the natives, eh? And then you go on the net to post how superior you feel in Egypt to stroke your ego a bit more. Well, do it if it makes you feel well but if you try to lump me and everyone I know along the way I have to respond.

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Blunt
posted 03 August 2004 05:43 AM
that fucking woman what's her face shakhar or shakharlaha, is a lunatic. Some of her posts are like: me me me me me perfect life me. She turned my stomach, she paid her kha.. of a husband a real kha..l husband.
etfooooooooo
some Egyptian men are really shitty to even touch such garbage. But shi..t goes well with sh..it and her picture on the net What the fu..ck was she thinking the moron. The man is a teenager. Stupid Egyptian kha...w.l wasting his youth with that thing...
zeballah.

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Yeah that's right you foolish women, you just keep right on seducing Kimo, it's quite obvious he thinks very lowly of you.

And no one on ES used the word f*ck as much as Kimo...until along came BLUNT

.....Until later

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherNewMember:
Yeah that's right you foolish women, you just keep right on [b]seducing Kimo, it's quite obvious he thinks very lowly of you.

And no one on ES used the word f*ck as much as Kimo...until along came BLUNT

.....Until later

[/B]

May we seduce you instead? We are old, ugly but filthy rich; give it a thought.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems I'm not the ONLY person that thinks BLUNT is NOT a female

Bizo
Egypt Talker

Group: Super Administrator

Guys
As being a badmouthing professional.
I think Blunt could never be a woman.
I came across Sharshohas before, but this low never been witnessed.

The lowest lowlife female Sharshoha I ever met was not half dirty as this Blunt.
I’m sure she is a frustrated male.
Really if you look how frustrated and angry he is you will notice that this person for sure is a lonely, broke, disappointed, sad, inadequate, abused, misused, trash excuse of a male.

No way a person who has any kind of self respect or some hope in life will be such disgusting as this Cunt or Blunt whatever.

I still think it's a guy (who is FED UP with Egyptian men being stereotyped, posing as a woman. My initial instincts told me that Blunt was a man, I trust my initial instincts)

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:

Aren't you already seducing Ahmed2004, I see a love connection

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:

asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Another one who is suffering in jealousy

Maybe Blunt is a gigalo on pension ..can get it up anymore LOL

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

But of course I am, I have mentioned it before that if there is anybody to be a match to our beloved gigolos, it would be me. You are very observant, but still did not answered my question.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and your point is with this thread??????..
Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Natashiah:
...and your point is with this thread??????..

The point is, as Kimo has expressed in the past, Ahmed2004 has said a 1,000 times in an irate manner, El-magnoon has expressed in the worst language possible, and even Brian who has recently used foul language to show- EGYPTIAN MEN DO NOT RESPECT CERTAIN TYPES OF WOMEN- but you women are so comfortable convincing yourselves that Blunt is just a jealous Egyptian woman that you now all want to hang at the stake.

And as the person that instigated all of this nonsense with the "Egyptian women speak up" thread, good to se you FINALLY have some input. And it should be very clear to you by now, why not man Egyptian women speak up, everyone gangs up on them.

But the MEN HAVE SPOKEN...you STILL don't get it....that's the point Natashia

kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey pal, come ooon. I told you, it has to be fucking compelling (oops, I guess I just dropped another clue, mmm how indicative). See, nobody is smacking their foreheads in momentary recognition, there is no "moment".

Come on, you can do better than just repost everything I ever wrote to this board with confusing parts in bold. I admit the bold looks incriminating at first, but after a few hundred posts one loses the point.

Now I do need my moment of fame and I need it now, eshme3na Monica . So get your act together.

Now, how are we going to solve that IP problem? Mmmm, I guess I am some kind of super genius/filthy rich guy with lots of gadgets and knowledge. So I either travel to other countries just to spam a board, or I have some high tech way of changing IP that nobody has heard of before. I prefer the former, makes me sound exotic.

And how about the fact that I don't have access to the women only forums, uuuh, I either paid someone inside to be a mole, or again my hacking powers are at work. Wait wait, better still I had SEX with someone inside and in return they gave me the info, great, yeah that's it

So let's review:
-Blunt has a French IP.
-Blunt has access to WO, and speaks Arabic, therefore Egyptian female is most likely.
-Blunt has an interest in getting ES to crumble, because Blunt wants to divert traffic elsewhere.
-Blunt is not normally so vocal or offensive, so Blunt can only be a member who's usually very composed.

What's the only logical conclusion? Kimo of course

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Carleen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And as the person that instigated all of this nonsense with the "Egyptian women speak up" thread, good to se you FINALLY have some input.

Umm, luv, it was *MANOESH* that started "Egyptian woman speak up", not *NATASHIAH*. While I realize the two names share many of the same letters, perhaps you should sound the names out to *hear* the difference, since it apparently wasn't obvious to you by reading, ok boo??

Now apologize to Natashiah like the "big girl" I know YOU are.

[This message has been edited by Carleen (edited 10 August 2004).]

Posts: 310 | From: Maryland, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The point is, as Kimo has expressed in the past, Ahmed2004 has said a 1,000 times in an irate manner, El-magnoon has expressed in the worst language possible, and even Brian who has recently used foul language to show- EGYPTIAN MEN DO NOT RESPECT CERTAIN TYPES OF WOMEN- but you women are so comfortable convincing yourselves that Blunt is just a jealous Egyptian woman that you now all want to hang at the stake.

And as the person that instigated all of this nonsense with the "Egyptian women speak up" thread, good to se you FINALLY have some input. And it should be very clear to you by now, why not man Egyptian women speak up, everyone gangs up on them.

I think it's very clear that I as well as many others don't respect some kinds of women.

Personally, I actually respect women who pay gigolos for sex, I have absolutely no problem with them. I respect women who marry orfi for a month, etc.. The only women I don't respect are those who fool themselves into believing such a relation is love. Although there are exceptions, the rule seems to be that a 20 year age gap doesn't usually result in love. Even if these women fool themselves, I have no problem with them, I only have a problem with those who come to whine about it on ES as if it's no fault of their own!

And if the Egyptian women who speak up refrained from making personal attacks on respectable people, no one would have ganged up on them. Actually as I pointed out over and over again I think Blunt had a point, she only chose very wrong targets and examples.

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carleen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And let's not forget that everything written by "Blunt" didn't come from one person. That's obvious as some of the posts have clearly different writing styles. Remember, the people behind "Blunt" are a collective - the Egyptian Resistance Front.

LOL!!!

Posts: 310 | From: Maryland, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

In general most men irrispective of Nationality or religion DO NOT RESPECT CERTAIN TYPES OF WOMEN.When you mention "YOU WOMEN"...give names as not everyone had the same opinions.I for one was and still am 100% sure Blunt is not a woman ....if you read all the posts like you said you did you would find all my replies....without stating anything about Blunt being a woman.

Any idiot who knows anything about egyptian women would have known from the start they have too much pride to even confront anyone who speak poorly against them...not out of weakness but because they dont see them as worth spitting on.Blunt said he/she was a woman....any ass who believed that is an even bigger idiot.There are some of them who can get pretty much out of hand...but they are in the minority.Yes of course the foreign women would accuse Blunt of being an Egyptian woman...WHY?Because that is what they are used too.You asked the wrong questions....you should have asked if anyone of these foreign woman were ever confronted by an Egyptian woman in real life???Even Jane who is an orfi wife has never been confronted by the first wife....what does that tell you???(mmm well that is what she said)If i was the first wife Jane would have been at the bottom of the Nile by now...or worse!!
I do get the point habibi...I just dont understand why you are making yourself tired until you SIGH...for people who live inside your PC!...

By the way......you can bring th camels to the water but you cant make them drink!!

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
quote:

That thread belonged to Manoesh.My thread was "How does Egyptian women truelly feel".

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kimo_the_maniac:
Hey pal, come ooon. I told you, it has to be fucking compelling (oops, I guess I just dropped another clue, mmm how indicative). See, nobody is smacking their foreheads in momentary recognition, there is no "moment".

Come on, you can do better than just repost everything I ever wrote to this board with confusing parts in bold. I admit the bold looks incriminating at first, but after a few hundred posts one loses the point.

Now I do need my moment of fame and I need it now, eshme3na Monica . So get your act together.

Now, how are we going to solve that IP problem? Mmmm, I guess I am some kind of super genius/filthy rich guy with lots of gadgets and knowledge. So I either travel to other countries just to spam a board, or I have some high tech way of changing IP that nobody has heard of before. I prefer the former, makes me sound exotic.

And how about the fact that I don't have access to the women only forums, uuuh, I either paid someone inside to be a mole, or again my hacking powers are at work. Wait wait, better still I had SEX with someone inside and in return they gave me the info, great, yeah that's it

So let's review:
-Blunt has a French IP.
-Blunt has access to WO, and speaks Arabic, therefore Egyptian female is most likely.
-Blunt has an interest in getting ES to crumble, because Blunt wants to divert traffic elsewhere.
-Blunt is not normally so vocal or offensive, so Blunt can only be a member who's usually very composed.

What's the only logical conclusion? Kimo of course

Good try Kimo, I'm on to you "buddy". If anyone want to divert attention to their site all they need is a lot of drama on their site, since its obvious who we all just love drama, isn't it.

I'm in the states right now, but my IP says I'm in Europe somewhere

kimo_the_maniac
posted 04 July 2004 08:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by masrybeyhebmasr:
Kimo... you are wasting your breath ya habeeby... with some people... "ip mask aih elenta gaay t2ool 3alaih" ma3a el 23tizar lel oghnya. Masr di 100/100 ensa.

Uhhh, what have IP masks got to do with this? .. ? .. ?
*wondering*

kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
quote:

Good try Kimo, I'm on to you "buddy". If anyone want to divert attention to their site all they need is a lot of drama on their site, since its obvious who we all just love drama, isn't it.

I'm in the states right now, but my IP says I'm in Europe somewhere

kimo_the_maniac
posted 04 July 2004 08:37 AM

Oooh, I like this "I'm onto you" thingy, makes me look so clever.

Only problem is ES isn't *my* site. I left it before, and I can leave it anytime. But maybe I am sammy in disguise or something. So we have that sorted out.

And yeah, that IP mask sounds cool. Actually in that post I was really stumped because the only IP mask I know is the one I studied in college which is a boring snoring tool used to route or do something like that. I didn't know there were IP masks that change IP, oh wait the mystery would be lost that way. Yes I do know about changing my IP and everything, I am a mysterious centre of attention (*whispering* where can I download one of them IP masks?)

Come on ES'ers, express your shock, he's "on to me". I can't deal with you just ignoring this thread, I NEED attention.

Bye Monica groupie.

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Kimo, even Monica didn't get this defensive, with all the EXPLANATIONS of why she couldn't possibly be Blunt. And everyone had her fingered.

I'm the one that has YOU fingered, all these explanations about Women's only forums, just for little old me

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
And how did you know the IP was in france again? Lol.
AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
quote:
I for one was and still am 100% sure Blunt is not a woman ....

So am I, and I am 99.9% sure who it REALLY is, I don't care what anyone else believes.

jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am only 90% sure..... I guess Shumza will be in deep $hit
Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to repeat...

Bizo
Egypt Talker

Group: Super Administrator

Guys
As being a badmouthing professional.
I think Blunt could never be a woman.
I came across Sharshohas before, but this low never been witnessed.

The lowest lowlife female Sharshoha I ever met was not half dirty as this Blunt.
I’m sure she is a frustrated male.
Really if you look how frustrated and angry he is you will notice that this person for sure is a lonely, broke, disappointed, sad, inadequate, abused, misused, trash excuse of a male.

No way a person who has any kind of self respect or some hope in life will be such disgusting as this Cunt or Blunt whatever.

I still think it's a guy (who is FED UP with Egyptian men being stereotyped, posing as a woman. My initial instincts told me that Blunt was a man, I trust my initial instincts)

My words: It's true no Egyptian woman, even the lowest, don't use such language.

Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carleen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
That thread belonged to Manoesh.My thread was "How does Egyptian women truelly feel".

Yes it was, Natashiah, and you have yet to receive your well-deserved apology. Such a shame...

Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Carleen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Carleen:
Yes it was, Natashiah, and you have yet to receive your well-deserved apology. Such a shame...

Oh but wait, there was that "coward" thing. I just *keep* forgetting that!!!

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Caleen keep bringing this thread to the top
Magnoon_O_Rama
Member # 4994

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Magnoon_O_Rama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kimo_the_maniac:

-Blunt has a French IP.

Kimo,
I use three browser each configured with a different IP and able to post with three different Screen names all at the same time.

Moll,

It was I who registered on ET as Brian04 and insulted Ayman, I used two browsers and two screen names with different IPs and was posting with the two names at the same time.
I would suggest you apologize to Brian and while you're at it, how about another one to Monica.

And no I am NOT Blunt

[This message has been edited by Magnoon_O_Rama (edited 10 August 2004).]

Posts: 98 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Carleen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thank you Caleen keep bringing this thread to the top

No prob! Always happy to lend a "bump" where needed.

But I must admit, I had you confused with the other newly-created identity gal, "Notmyrealname". That's why I was being so relentless in my teasing. I was wondering why you weren't being any fun today!

But you should still apologize to Natashiah...

moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wait wait wait, let me try and follow this....YOU sign on as Brian04 and post spam on ET with filth using his name, and I'M the one who's supposed to apologise????

And please tell me, in your weird and wonderful logic, why you think I owe Monica an apology?

Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Carleen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moll:
wait wait wait, let me try and follow this....YOU sign on as Brian04 and post spam on ET with filth using his name, and I'M the one who's supposed to apologise????

And please tell me, in your weird and wonderful logic, why you think I owe Monica an apology?

Maybe the ERF is just trying to scramble our intelligence gathering.

moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not gathering much intelligence here, Carleen! Talk about parallel universes.....
Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
quote:
I'm not gathering much intelligence here, Carleen! Talk about parallel universes.....

Right, right, see what I mean?? That's their goal! To CONFUSE us as much as possible!

moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
well it's the first thing they've managed to do right, cos I haven't a flippin' CLUE what the logic of this is.
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Bet he's gone off researching in the MagnoonORama Library of Nuttiness, where nothing is as it seems....you know, where Brian04's not REALLY Brian04, where people apologise to Brian04 for thinking he's Brian04, where people who get hate posts do the apologising for getting them, you know, just general nuttiness.

[This message has been edited by moll (edited 10 August 2004).]

Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
Yeah, we call that "The Twilight Zone" here! LOL
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Or maybe he's gone looking for 'evidence' against me, wonder how long it'll take....

Magnoon, you DO realise that setting yourself up as Monica's champion is doing her more harm than good?

moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Elmagnoony, I am positively AGOG here waiting for your answer, would you get a move on?
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moll, I can take care of myself, and have my lawyers, thank you. No harm done among the ones that know me.

For those who don't know me and have something against me, please do the right thing: SUE ME!

If you need my personal information for your lawyers..again.. send me an email requesting it, and I will oblige.

Thank you!

quote:
Or maybe he's gone looking for 'evidence' against me, wonder how long it'll take....

Magnoon, you DO realise that setting yourself up as Monica's champion is doing her more harm than good?

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Monica, since you're here, maybe you can answer something that's been puzzling me. Most of the people who have been most vindictive in their attacks on me, like elmagnoon and sonomod, are members of YE. They appear to be trying to make this into some sort of personal grievance between you and me, for instance elmagnoon has just suggested that I owe you an apology. Maybe YOU can clear up what exactly it is I'm supposed to apologise to you for.
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moll,

I think that what Magnoon is saying is the following:

There is something called connection through a proxy server. You can pick the IP you want from any part of the world...for example I am now in Ottawa, and if you have access to my IP you will in fact see it is from a Canadian service provider, broadband, High speed, cable not dial-up.. which is not 'exclusive' to me of course. But, I can also switch to another IP if I wanted .. I could download it from the internet and pick one that makes me look in Singapore...or Italy....and also be in Italy and show a Canadian IP...If any of you would like I can give you a link to that.

So, El Magnoon is making a point based on kimo's statement that Blunt had a French IP...which made Shumza presume that I was Blunt..many of you insulted me big big time...on ES and on another forum..and you all presumed that Blunt was Monica based on a few things: Shumza's presumptions, and a writing style I think.. and also with a motive to attract more traffic to YE..believe me I have been pruning traffic like roses lately!! That is NOT my style. I invite poeple openly and I always said quality wins vs quantity.

El Magnoon is proving a point here. You accused and condemned based on the IP thingy...but do not know all the latest tech thingys ..so he is reacting..and I really don't know why many people I never met or been friends with even, defended me that much.. If it is a 'personal' agenda well I do not like it at all...if it is out of appreciation for my past contributions, well I got the point, thanks, but enough bashing others please.

And by the way, I only noticed El magnoon was insulting ayman2 lately when this Blunt episode started. I am trying to calm things down. You can ask ayman2 and el magnoon if this is true or 'the twilight zone'..

As per sonomod being on YE, well Moll I had no clue sonomod was the other nickname on YE.. till it was brought to my attention and I deleted a thread immediately..if there's more I'll have to check, because lately many are keeping me very busy logging in WITH DIFFERENT NICK NAMES and some even try with a different IP too ...

Personally...I do not approve of attacks, I was not brought up this way...I can be very very abrupt ( not to say blunt...) it is true, but what is happening here has gone too far.

I wish people would STOP the bad spirit!
A sense of humour is usually much healthier. Sincerely.

EDITED:

If you are in Cairo while I am, it would be interesting to meet. I am not a psychopath. But I would understand your total refusal to such a suggestion after what people have been saying about me lately. No problem...or like Egyptians say NO BROBLEM
Wish you the best always.

quote:
Monica, since you're here, maybe you can answer something that's been puzzling me. Most of the people who have been most vindictive in their attacks on me, like elmagnoon and sonomod, are members of YE. They appear to be trying to make this into some sort of personal grievance between you and me, for instance elmagnoon has just suggested that I owe you an apology. Maybe YOU can clear up what exactly it is I'm supposed to apologise to you for.

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 10 August 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
So are you saying, Monica, that you WEREN'T in France last week when all those 'Blunt' posts with a French ISP were posted? That you were in Canada using a proxy server just to make it look like you were in France?

I'm sorry, if you want me to understand your position on this, you'll have to spell it out to me.

Oh and BTW, if you're trying to 'clean up' YE, make sure that you've deleted the post put on by sonomod that refers to 'vodka coming though moll's nose'.

[This message has been edited by moll (edited 10 August 2004).]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com