EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » To Alabanda

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To Alabanda
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a civil question and I would like an answer.

Someone, and I would assume it's you, is deleting all the topics that included the filthy name calling, abuse and hate I've received recently on this board. I understand that sonomod is personally going through all her nasty, abusive posts and editing them in an effort to cover up her vindictiveness.

This makes a nonsense of any posts that are left where I've tried to defend myself.

Now for a civil question, I'd like a civil answer.

Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moll:
and I would assume it's you, is deleting all the topics that included the filthy name calling, abuse and hate I've received recently on this board.

You can't live with them but you can't live without them ??

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't ASK for the abuse and hate and filth that's been directed at me here, but since I received it and the damage has been done, I'd like them left where they are so that other people can at least see what it was I tried to defend myself against.

That is, if there's anybody left reading ES at all now.

Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tha's a bit sadistic, don't you think??? I am sure you weren't enjoying it???
Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
I think maybe you mean masochistic, jaguar. Sadistic means people who enjoy hurting others, like certain people here, and I'm certainly not a sadist. Mind you, that's about the only thing I wasn't called.

Masochistic means people who enjoy being hurt and I'm not one of them either.

moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
And to repeat my question for Alabanda or whoever it is that's deleting certian topics....why are you deleting them?

jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
simply couldn't spell it.. thanks !
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Moll... Could it be Shumza????? for a reason or another???
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
I don't know who it is,I'm asking WHOEVER it is for an answer. And since Alabanda posted on here earlier, I'm assuming it's him that's doing it.

[This message has been edited by moll (edited 10 August 2004).]

Jennifer
Member # 1443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jennifer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, how would Alabanda do that?
Posts: 322 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alabanda
Member # 594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alabanda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I don't see any civil questions in your post, the civil answer is no, I have nothing to do with deleting the posts. You assumed wrong.

A civil little piece of advice.. if deleting those posts made your posts in defense nonsense (if they weren't nonsense from the beginning), then just go edit your posts or ask for them to be deleted as well. Please, keep me out of this because I won't take any sides.

Posts: 320 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Alabanda, if you aren't and have never been AdminBoy, I apologise for my assumption.

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by 'if your posts in defence weren't nonsense from the beginning', but as you're not taking sides it doesn't really matter.

Jewel of the Nile
Member # 13132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jewel of the Nile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alabanda:
Although I don't see any civil questions in your post, the civil answer is no, I have nothing to do with deleting the posts. You assumed wrong.

A civil little piece of advice.. if deleting those posts made your posts in defense nonsense (if they weren't nonsense from the beginning), then just go edit your posts or ask for them to be deleted as well. Please, keep me out of this because I won't take any sides.

HA! MK, you were right about Alabanda, he (or she) is quite entertaining. [Smile]
Posts: 50 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't exactly understand this. But.......it's interesting. lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alabanda
Member # 594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alabanda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't understand what was going on until I read a post by Alabanda and realized that was like 3 years ago [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] I was like... what the heck?! I step in and post a message after being away for ages and people start shooting?! [Roll Eyes]

Moll, for the record... I never delete anything [Big Grin]

Posts: 320 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jewel of the Nile:
HA! MK, you were right about Alabanda, he (or she) is quite entertaining. [Smile]

Yeah.

BTW, hi, how do you do?!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com