EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Egyptian Women/Men Wher are you?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egyptian Women/Men Wher are you?
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many ES members are Egyptians who live in Egypt? I constantly read those posts describing how Egyptian Men and Women are like and, with few exceptions, the replies are from Foreigners.

What about welsafty's thread? Speak up for God sakes. Let’s hear it form the Lion's mouth.

If I say that I don't know any women as "arrogant", "demanding", "needy" and "materialistic" they'll say that's because I don't live in Egypt.
Well, I have eight (8) sisters and no less than 16 female cousins from my mother side alone. That's 24 Women in one family...highly Educated, Intelligent, Traveled and most have chosen to have a career beside family.
Many of them are married and did not at any time consider Financial issues to be the most important in the relationship.
One cousin has a VERY wealthy father and married a modest man she'd met in college, her father was quite pleased to see her happy. Money was not a factor.

Speak up Egyptians!!!

Posts: 343 | From: Magnoon Land | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Karah_Mia (edited 19 August 2004).]

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Eyptian
Member # 5069

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Eyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by The Eyptian (edited 20 August 2004).]

Posts: 7 | From: Moscow, Russian Federation | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BahYBasha
Member # 4522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BahYBasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont need to defend myself, Egyptian or Egypt because most what is being posting here is just crap and usually wise ppl ignore crap. So dont bother defending urself.
ya ragal hat7'od 3ala klam shawyet elzabala dowl. nafad wee tanesh.

Posts: 180 | From: halifax, nova scotia, canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptianese
Member # 4982

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptianese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Co-signing with the Basha 100%
Posts: 32 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian women in Egypt or abroad are extremely aware of who they really are, they don't really need to announce it...and then get called names and pointed at as freaks...

Trying to help people understand Egyptian culture on ES..was at one point my objective..
But that too will pass...

http://www.youregypt.com

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 22 August 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com