EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » help pls

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help pls
gerges
Member # 5675

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for gerges     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi all i am new here ....my name is geregs and i see that here is alot of sad stories about egyptions and thanks for this site ..i might losse my girl friend and thanks for all my country ppl who make this ..coz now i am allmost lossing her trust on me ..and i want ur help just tell some of the good things about us not onlly nad things as u know that ur finger are not simmiller(the same) sorry if my english in writting is nopt good
now
i want to marry her but she is still thinking even if she don't say ..but she still thinking bad about me
and now i want to tell u and u judge me
i knew her about 1 year and half
and it was fast as usuall with any one ...but not that fast u can say
i likied at frist
i don';t want from her mony as much of will think
i don't visa that much as many of u will think ....
i just want to be with her
and yes
now i want to be in her country but not for stay there for ever
just for enopuph time that we can have what will suport our life togeather
she tell u that whil her stay here in egypt that i tried as much as i could to suport our life allon yes she helped with some mony
but
that wasn't the whall thing
she hel;ped morre
wioth her
love to me
standing beside me
and now
coz of thes storied which is here
she starts to think bad about me
ppl pls help us to styay togeather
i don't need ur help in that onlly to stop saying that we are all bad
just say some of us
just like some of u the same r bad
thank
and u can say that i am crazy
bye

Posts: 2 | From: aswan,aswan,egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gerges, not all egyptians are bad, not all jamaicans are pimps not all americans are bush not all brits hunt foxes

you need to ask HER what YOU have done to make her think bad of you, this site alone shouldnt do that even with its bad stories. There will be some things she has in the back of her mind maybe even she doesnt see, talk to her and LISTEN to her

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I first read this site i also had doubts in my Egyptian man. But we talked about them and then I realised I knew him and the people on this site didn't. Whilst appreciating this site it is not infaliable and I would listen to my own judgement not somebody elses opinion. We have been together two years now and I have never regretted that decision.

So try and answer your partners fears and worries truthfully and without making her feel bad for having them. Tell her the truth at all times and i am sure it will work out.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacia
Member # 3188

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gerges,
My husband is Egyptian and I am American. He didn't want any money, or a visa/green card, or to even live in the USA. We are as happy now, if not more so than the day we met. We have 2 children and all of us live in Alex.

I agree with you about all the "horror" stories of the bad egyptian men. People seem to post more bad stories than good which is sad, but Ayisha is right...there are bad people in every part of the world. That's just life.

Thinking back before I married my husband, there is nothing that I would've read on this forum that would've changed my mind about him. I think that if your fiance' truely loves you that she would not plan your and her future on some experiences that people choose to talk about, whether they were good or bad experiences.

Good Luck!

Posts: 190 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karah_Mia
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
not all jamaicans are pimps

Ya, man! How r u girl????

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerges
Member # 5675

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerges     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok i was honest with her from the frist
i tald her about all my ex releations
and that was like hil after
coz she all the time thinks that i am still with someone elss
and
she sometimes
comparing her self with one of them
my work is salesman in a shop ..as much of u might know
bazar man
ok
and i meet each day new ppl
i saw alot of sluts
i saw alot of girls
i was ..i repet i was
with some of them
but
that was all over after i met her
i tald her
i even was with some one when i met her and i just couldn't i left evrry thing for her
and been with her
been with her with my mind heart
body everything
but now i don't why things coming on teh way
i know that she is not play girl that one who looks for beter sex
but
i feel that i am not good for her
coz all the time i have that problem
monny problems
i cann't gain alot not like other bazar boys
but
i just
don'
t know
i need her to be with me
i love her so much
and yet
she doughts me even if she don't say it but i feel it
any way pray for us
thank u

Posts: 2 | From: aswan,aswan,egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JOSHUA
Member # 4946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOSHUA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gerges:
i saw alot of sluts

and how were they?

Posts: 321 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
azizah
Member # 4126

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for azizah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i feel that i am not good for her
coz all the time i have that problem
monny problems
i cann't gain alot not like other bazar boys
but
i just
don'
t know
i need her to be with me
i love her so much
and yet
she doughts me even if she don't say it but i feel it
any way pray for us
thank u [/B][/QUOTE]

gerges,
if she really loves you money will not be the most important issue. In the western world most of the couples share the expenses for living, who has most pays most and there is nothing wrong if the woman has more income.
Of course if you want to marry her and start a family you have to know if you will be able to support/feed your family on your income. But first like Ayisha and akshar said before, you should find out what really worries her.

I wish you all the best
may Allah guide you
azizah

Posts: 30 | From: Germany | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gerges, azizah is right, if she loves you money doesnt matter, and if you love her money doesnt matter either. Mine has very little and supports his mum and sister but I love him and hes never asked me for money and he knows i would not take him to my country, i will go there.
Hope it works out for you both

------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
Karah_Mia Ya, man! How r u girl????

Karahhhhhhhhhhhh missed ya, how are you??

Hey, I got married

Back 1st Dec, will you still be there??

will call you soon

------------------

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha - if she is, do you think that we could persuade her to come down to Luxor?
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gerges.. Why is it that I sense that you are faking some Bad English- spelling and Vocab???
Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
Ayisha - if she is, do you think that we could persuade her to come down to Luxor?

we could always go there and drag her down to Luxor

------------------

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gerges

There is a saying in English...what goes around comes around...... maybe now that you have fallen in love you will pay the price of fooling around in the past. Why should this girl trust you.... you have played in the past she thinks you are just playing now.

We all pay the price for how we live our lives one day. My prayer would be that this is a big lesson in life for you and that now you wake up and grow up.

Sorry to be hard but it needed to be said.
Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melfenien
Member # 4903

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melfenien     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gerges, getting married is a serious decision, so don't be surprised that she is hesitating - maybe she's got other reasons than you suspect.
don't tell her all the time that you love her very much and that you're an honest man. Just behave in the way that she can realise it, DO everything to make her feel that she is wrong when it comes to her doubts.
Remember that love is not words. They're only to make love more cute
Good luck!

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i saw alot of sluts

quote:
Originally posted by JOSHUA:
and how were they?

LOL @ JOSHUA.

[This message has been edited by Kenzie (edited 23 October 2004).]

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sand In My Shoes
Member # 6226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sand In My Shoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read your post today and I realize it has been some months since you wrote this, but I was wondering if everything worked out ok for you? I was in the same boat with my husband. He is younger Egyptian man and I am American. I heard the stories too, but I put my trust in him and am now his wife here in Egypt. He is good and kind like you. I was just wondering if you could tell us how you are doing with your girl now? (sorry you touched my heart with your plea.)

quote:
hi all i am new here ....my name is geregs and i see that here is alot of sad stories about egyptions and thanks for this site ..i might losse my girl friend and thanks for all my country ppl who make this ..coz now i am allmost lossing her trust on me ..and i want ur help just tell some of the good things about us not onlly nad things as u know that ur finger are not simmiller(the same) sorry if my english in writting is nopt good
now
i want to marry her but she is still thinking even if she don't say ..but she still thinking bad about me
and now i want to tell u and u judge me
i knew her about 1 year and half
and it was fast as usuall with any one ...but not that fast u can say
i likied at frist
i don';t want from her mony as much of will think
i don't visa that much as many of u will think ....
i just want to be with her
and yes
now i want to be in her country but not for stay there for ever
just for enopuph time that we can have what will suport our life togeather
she tell u that whil her stay here in egypt that i tried as much as i could to suport our life allon yes she helped with some mony
but
that wasn't the whall thing
she hel;ped morre
wioth her
love to me
standing beside me
and now
coz of thes storied which is here
she starts to think bad about me
ppl pls help us to styay togeather
i don't need ur help in that onlly to stop saying that we are all bad
just say some of us
just like some of u the same r bad
thank
and u can say that i am crazy
bye

Posts: 26 | From: Louisville, KY, USA... now Tanta Egypt | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com