EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Help me solve my love problem (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Help me solve my love problem
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just relax and sort your issues. Do not dramatize life too much

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 18 November 2004).]

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hayati1004
Member # 5845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hayati1004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sara the miserable:
Salamalekum, H
maybe you should send your cv to a possible new workplace. It could make you busy and you do not have to see her all time.
And maybe : you will meet their THE REAL MAN...inschaallah ?
Do not forget : their is no "happily ever after" - solution ! For sure ! So, the problem is too extrem, you have to run away from it...? Before you maybe doing haram?
A new worklife will make you feel good, inschaallah. Is it possible?
Salam
Sara

That is what i am thinking about Sara but i am so worried to leave my successful job for an unknown future. Im trying to look for alternatives. Let see..stay around thanks

Posts: 39 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hayati1004
Member # 5845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hayati1004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sokarya@hotmail.com:
Dear Hayati, Thank you for being so honest with everyone and coming out with your feelings for your friend in this way. It must have been extremely difficult for you to do that. There is nothing wrong in your loving this woman in the way that you do and dont be fooled by intolerance from religious bigots for they are ignorant of these matters. Nobody is in a position to advise you what to do, and only you can decide for yourself. I support you in any decision you make, I do not condemn you in any way for having these feelings, and if you must love this woman, then love her as much as you can, then there will be nothing wrong with you or with your feelings. If you are inclined to seek counselling by a licensed counsellor, please let me know & I will try and put you in touch with one. If I can support you in your pain, you know you have it, and will help in any way I can. Charlie

Hi Charlie, U know u wrote what I wanted to read - Why not loving the human we love without seeing its sex - I never wanted to to love a women but it happened naturaly and so deep that nothing could change it. I love her and I dont know if this a illness, I want to talk to someone about every single detail and hear its opinion I want to know if she can love me or I am only dreaming.How shall i stop loving her - do u think I need a doctor ???

Posts: 39 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soliman
Member # 2890

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soliman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
All right, all right,

keep your lovefeelings for her - but please :
hurry up and marry a 'real man'...you will change your mind...
inschaallah...

i`ll be the herro i gonna marriage you :P

------------------
I HAVE A Milion

Posts: 55 | From: kuwait | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara the miserable
Member # 5571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sara the miserable     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dear Hayati, Thank you for being so honest with everyone and coming out with your feelings for your friend in this way. It must have been extremely difficult for you to do that. There is nothing wrong in your loving this woman in the way that you do and dont be fooled by intolerance from religious bigots for they are ignorant of these matters. Nobody is in a position to advise you what to do, and only you can decide for yourself. I support you in any decision you make, I do not condemn you in any way for having these feelings, and if you must love this woman, then love her as much as you can, then there will be nothing wrong with you or with your feelings. If you are inclined to seek counselling by a licensed counsellor, please let me know & I will try and put you in touch with one. If I can support you in your pain, you know you have it, and will help in any way I can.
Charlie

Hello, Charly,

are you for real, do you believe your own words ? What is the will of our god ? For sure not the love from a woman to a woman; and not in this way : she want be with her, hold her,.....her, she loves her 'with every inch of her body'. And she knows that she's wrong or she wouldn't ask for help !!!
What would be the end, if we women all feed up with the menhood and turn to our sexes...What a horrible thing. God has forbidden this with reason. Their wouldn't be mothers more on earth.

God is not tolerant if we do mistakes, he is loving us if we follow his law.
H. cannot solve her problem. She faced it and she fighted it. Now she can just run away simply stay away from the sin.
She would not only hurt herself, she would also damage the life of her 'love'.
So, H., think about me advice, to change your place of work. I hope Allah will show you the right street. Inschaallah.

Salam you all
Sara

Posts: 83 | From: Zahraa El Maadi, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sue333
Member # 5365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sue333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...What a horrible thing. God has forbidden this with reason. Their wouldn't be mothers more on earth.

God is not tolerant if we do mistakes, he is loving us if we follow his law.
H. cannot solve her problem. She faced it and she fighted it. Now she can just run away simply stay away from the sin.
She would not only hurt herself, she would also damage the life of her 'love'.
So, H., think about me advice, to change your place of work. I hope Allah will show you the right street. Inschaallah.

Salam you all
Sara[/B][/QUOTE]

This is where I have to disagree, and what makes me doubt the muslim faith. I believe God is a forgiving God who wants to help us to be like him. Of course he doesnt want us to do wrong but he will forgive. Also, to my belief, I am unsure as to whether this is right or wrong or just nature, although I am a heterosexual Westerner and this maybe makes my view different.

Posts: 101 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What would be the end, if we women all feed up with the menhood and turn to our sexes...What a horrible thing.

Yeah, but that's a highly unlikely scenario anyway, no matter if it's "forbidden" or "allowed" by God.

And I think you have a very wrong and scary view of God as being revengeful, judgemental and punishing ...

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sara the miserable:
[b] What would be the end, if we women all feed up with the menhood and turn to our sexes...What a horrible thing.

Yeah, but that's a highly unlikely scenario anyway, no matter if it's "forbidden" or "allowed" by God.

And I think you have a very wrong and scary view of God as being revengeful, judgemental and punishing ...

[/B][/QUOTE]

Dalia, I guess this is why Sara describes herself as "miserable"

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya@hotmail.com
Member # 5853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to dear Hayati, and to anyone else interested in what I have to say. I do not care in the slightest whether God is judgemental or not in your opinion. The fact of the matter is that I AM NOT JUDGEMENTAL. When someone is in pain, torment, confusion, depression, grief, sexual identity or any other feelings of pain, do you honestly expect me to believe you would go rushing for your Koran. I cant believe some of the replies. I dont care what a person is they are made in the form of God, and in the kind of answer you have grown to expect of me, I can say to you Hayati, that for whatever reason we may not understand, God requires you in this dimension at the moment, and will use you for His purpose,so be mindful of that and dont take too much notice of what the people say, it is all an illusion, they are not the messengers of God they think they are
All my best wishes to you. Charlie.

Posts: 431 | From: luxor egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hayati1004
Member # 5845

Rate Member
quote:
Dear Hayati, Thank you for being so honest with everyone and coming out with your feelings for your friend in this way. It must have been extremely difficult for you to do that. There is nothing wrong in your loving this woman in the way that you do and dont be fooled by intolerance from religious bigots for they are ignorant of these matters. Nobody is in a position to advise you what to do, and only you can decide for yourself. I support you in any decision you make, I do not condemn you in any way for having these feelings, and if you must love this woman, then love her as much as you can, then there will be nothing wrong with you or with your feelings. If you are inclined to seek counselling by a licensed counsellor, please let me know & I will try and put you in touch with one. If I can support you in your pain, you know you have it, and will help in any way I can. Charlie

Charlie I need help from a professional - do u have any good address? I am suffering so much that I cant bear anymore.
Thks

Hayati1004
Member # 5845

Rate Member
I have invited her for dinner on Monday, she didn't want but then she accepted. I need to talk to her but i dont know what to say exactly.. Can u help me with ur advises.
I want to know why she changed then I want her to understand how much I care for her BUT if she tells me that she do not care??? Shall I continue running after her and forgetting my self-esteem. How to stop myself ftom this love I am so weak an jealous I cant help it!!!!!!!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hayati1004:
I have invited her for dinner on Monday, she didn't want but then she accepted. I need to talk to her but i dont know what to say exactly.. Can u help me with ur advises.
I want to know why she changed then I want her to understand how much I care for her BUT if she tells me that she do not care??? Shall I continue running after her and forgetting my self-esteem. How to stop myself ftom this love I am so weak an jealous I cant help it!!!!!!!

Its a good step to talk to her. You must get rid off this burden what took possession of your whole person but you should also be aware that you might lose your friend for good. I believe that your friend doesn't even know what to expect at your meeting. And it doesn't seem she has the same feelings like you have for her from all the things you've said before. You need to accept the outcome of this conversation. Deep inside you know that its somehow wrong what you are doing, you are running after her and you don't receive the desired feelings in return. Seriously change jobs, get out off her near, you might want to see a councelor to overcome this difficult time, redefine your life and start all over. As also said before make new friendships with other people. You feel weak and helpless ...... you need to overcome that. You can't stay that unhappy.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nike
Member # 5843

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Nike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Hayati, I am happy you will meat her to talk about your feelings!

Either she will understand you and you could look together for a solution, or she will tell you that she doesn t feel the same.

In this case, the fact of knowing it for sure will help you to forget about the whole story !!!
No!!! You don t have to loose your self-esteam: it would hurt you more and more without having any positive results!!!

If she says "no" you will have some pain in the beginning but it will surely pass...
and we would still be here to chear you up

Good luck, my dear!

Nike

Posts: 207 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara the miserable
Member # 5571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sara the miserable     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salamalekum, H.

don't believe it, please. Of course there is something wrong with your feelings to your girlfriend ; you know it yourself or you wouldn't ask...?
Some people in this forum forget that god has forbidden this relationships. The law is for all human without exceptions.
So, what could we do, if all of us women are feed up with the menhood.......?
We open a international womenclub and love ourself?
Then, the earth would have no mothers anymore....There is a WHY and a exlanation for every law of god.
So, you sayed you love her with every inch ...of your body, you wish to hold her and to keep her and...
you are simply in danger to enter hell, you faced your problem, you fighted your problem.
There is, I think, no other
choice then running away.
What would happen, if you are alone in a
room with her...you would, if she's week
damage yourself, your examination and
your girlfriend........

Of course you shouldn't marry the first guy crossing your way. Pray for to meet the "REAL MAN", and Allah will show you the way. The "REAL MAN" (..ohh,how I love this two words..) will give you everything and will make the problems about your feelings easy, inschaallah. Just go on, compare and try, mmmmmmh...

So, that's what I mean, and I mean it for good.
Salamalekum
Sara

Posts: 83 | From: Zahraa El Maadi, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nike
Member # 5843

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Nike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Sara ,

when I said "look together for a solution", I didn t mean they should start something together.
But I think that Hayati needs to talk to her. Maybe it will help her to better understand the situation...

Nike

Posts: 207 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for annie_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from my understanding of Islam, there is nothing wrong with loving somebody of your sex, what is forbidden is the act. In fact, there is greater worth in somebody who wants to do it but keeps himself/herself from doing it. in other words, there is greater value to refrain from doing something you like as opposed to not doing something you dont like anyway.

If that is Gods rule, fine, let it be. but is there anywhere in the Qur'an it gives an explanation for it? Saying that there will be no mothers anymore is a sick explanation, God in all his greatness must have known that the world would be overpopulated by 2004 and it is actually a very good thing that some people are NOT having children!

There are no such things as a "REAL MAN" !!!!!

Posts: 370 | From: Montreal, Canada + World expat | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So, what could we do, if all of us women are feed up with the menhood.......?
We open a international womenclub and love ourself?
Then, the earth would have no mothers anymore....

Sara, repeating the same argument doesn't make it any more valid.

The overwhelming majority of people is heterosexual and will stay that way. The example you're giving is completely absurd ... do you seriously believe if homosexuality was allowed and accepted worldwide people would all turn towards their own sex and humanity would face extinction??? What a weird idea.

[This message has been edited by Dalia (edited 21 November 2004).]

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nike
Member # 5843

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Nike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by annie_81:

There are no such things as a "REAL MAN" !!!!![/B]

Hihi! That s true
Imagine most men being "no-REAL-MEN" (sorry guys!), but if you keep on searching, you might have the chance to discover one!

Nike

Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Nike:
Hihi! That s true
Imagine most men being "no-REAL-MEN" (sorry guys!), but if you keep on searching, you might have the chance to discover one!
Nike

Yeah, I wonder what defines a "real man". And are all others unreal, then?

[This message has been edited by Dalia (edited 21 November 2004).]

sokarya@hotmail.com
Member # 5853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Hayati, It may be that this is not a theological problem at all, it could be biological or a psychological one. If it is theological its a question of whether you love God the more. Only you can decide. If it is biological, maybe some hormone treatment might even out any imbalance there, and if a psychological one, why rely on advice from the general public as it were? Do you really take that much notice of what other people think? Why not do the sensible thing and simply close down the topic and go and see a licenced sex counsellor, you can find them on the internet. Charlie
Posts: 431 | From: luxor egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by annie_81:
from my understanding of Islam, there is nothing wrong with loving somebody of your sex, what is forbidden is the act. In fact, there is greater worth in somebody who wants to do it but keeps himself/herself from doing it. in other words, there is greater value to refrain from doing something you like as opposed to not doing something you dont like anyway.

If that is Gods rule, fine, let it be. but is there anywhere in the Qur'an it gives an explanation for it? Saying that there will be no mothers anymore is a sick explanation, God in all his greatness must have known that the world would be overpopulated by 2004 and it is actually a very good thing that some people are NOT having children!

There are no such things as a "REAL MAN" !!!!!

Hello Annie,

Hope this would help:
http://understanding-islam.com/related/text.asp?type=question&qid=382
http://understanding-islam.com/related/text.asp?type=question&qid=261

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hayati, I haven't read all posts, but I can tell you that you can't force yourself to forget someone you claim you love. That's going to make you want her even more. So don't go against the Heart. Feel what you feel, it's ok. You are not making a sin by loving someone. It's the act which counts. You need to understand your feelings and ask yourself why do you like her (love her)? What's that about her that other people don't have? Since you have not been sexually attracted to women prior to that - at least you have not noticed, I think you are infatuated only. It's not love -it's infatuation. You are infatuated by her. It's led by sexual attraction not really anything else.

You were wondering, what would happen if you tell her. Honestly, I would not tell her.I am heterosexual. When I go out with my friends many many girls approach me. They are attracted to me for some reason and it never makes me feel comfortable because in my mind I don't think about women in sexual way. However I was always very friendly and nice to them because I did not want to hurt them. Just because someone is nice to you it doesn't mean they have romantic feelings about you. If any of those girls tell me they love me, I would honestly think it must be a joke because how can anyone really love me if they don't know me. What they see from outside is not enough to claim 'love'. It's infatuation.

If the g/friend tells me she loves me and I was under impression that she is heterosexual I would probably tell her I love her too without thinking, but if she would tell me she loves me romantically like a 'woman' I would wish she has never told me. I don't need to know that. I would feel very uncomfortable because I am heterosexual. She probably had misunderstood many of my actions or simply got infatuated.

So Hayati if you are not naturally attracted to a women, and this happened to you just recently, either it's in your mind ( a need to be loved and cherished )or some change has happened in your hormons. Something had to cause it, and it's not devil. Many women are getting attached to a same sex also because men in their life had been treating them badly.

Good Luck!

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queer3latool
Member # 5910

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for queer3latool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Hayati,
my heart goes for u in this problem about loving someone u cant have ,iam not talking about her being of the same gender as u cause i have nothing against this being a queer myself and there is an interesting quote saying heterosexuality is not normal it is just common
this quote i truly like cause it can sum what our society implies on us ,u said that u dont think yourself as a lesbian,well nobody should dictate on u a certain label and why u want to label yourself or allow anyone to label u,i think that if u truly love your girlfriend that much and she gives u hints she knows about that love so at least she knows about your feelings but the sad thing is it is not a must that when we love someone ,that someone should love us back cause u know love is among the things we have no control upon
i know it sounds heartbreaking but u r still young and if your future is not with this lady ,akeed it will be with another much better one and it doesnt matter whether it is a she or he and plz take my advice dont rush and get involved with any male so as to prove to yourself that those feelings u r feelin with your girlfriend will fade away cause u should give yourself time to relax and gather yourself and know what your heart will lead u ,i know what u r goin through cause i have been through it so many times and i got heart broken a lot and i thought i have fallen in love before so many times and i got heart broken so many times so i feel your pain
if u want to talk with me about what u r goin through i will be more than pleased to talk with u anytime take my email and write to me any time
queer3latool@yahoo.com
i wish u well and plz take good care of yourself and dont think negatively everything will be alright and it is not the end of the world ,just remember life is about successes and failures and even if the world seems like a dark place today this will not last forever with a new day there will be always sunshine my friend
have my best wishes for u

Posts: 21 | From: cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nike
Member # 5843

Rate Member
Dear Hayati,

good luck for this evening!
Don t be afraid, you can decide if you will tell her when she s there.
What ever happens, it will be best for you!

Kisses
Nike

trojca
Member # 5599

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trojca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish u the best tonight I don't know if it's a good idea to tell her your feelings cause if she doens't like girls she won't be very happy about it but maybe this will make u feel better. Make sure u use the right words ask God to help u.
Really try to change ur feeling towards her, your mind is stronger than u and if u make your mind believe u love her only like sister ur heart will believe that too. Let us know how does it go.

Posts: 33 | From: kansas city, ks, usa | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hayati1004
Member # 5845

Rate Member
Dear Friends,
I appreciate all of your comments and support and believe me I feel better coz U make me feel someone cares and follow my news. About my friend she delayed the dinner till tomorrow and I feel less excited about it as she showed me she is not interested. Anyhow, I will go tomorrow if she do not cancel without preparing anything. I will just be myself and react naturaly. Something I will not say or let her feel is that Im in love with her coz reading all of your comments and raising my head to God is helping me a bit + her attitude and bad habbits are all pushing me on the right direction.
Be all around tomorrow I do not want to stay alone.

queer3latool
Member # 5910

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for queer3latool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Hayati,
sure we all here wish u the very best of luck today,it is good what u said try to act natural and be yourself and everything will be alright,u r not alone darling ok?
plz let me know how things will go at the dinner and like i told u email me any time u want to talk about it with someone who understand
good luck dear

Posts: 21 | From: cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dear Friends,
I appreciate all of your comments and support and believe me I feel better coz U make me feel someone cares and follow my news. About my friend she delayed the dinner till tomorrow and I feel less excited about it as she showed me she is not interested. Anyhow, I will go tomorrow if she do not cancel without preparing anything. I will just be myself and react naturaly. Something I will not say or let her feel is that Im in love with her coz reading all of your comments and raising my head to God is helping me a bit + her attitude and bad habbits are all pushing me on the right direction.
Be all around tomorrow I do not want to stay alone.

If someone delays the meeting for the following day does it means the person doesn't have an interest?

You have to stop being so sensible.

If I understand right you will not talk clear to her tomorrow. So in short term you will go on living like that.

I wonder why you want to be friends with somebody, you even want to have a relationship with somebody if her bad habits and her attitude are turn-offs for you?

Hayati, you are lying to yourself. Just forget about that girl. Move on with your life.......

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 23 November 2004).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

I guess you mean sensitive.

In fact, being a bit more sensible would help here ...

MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MohdAnwar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I think u have to give all the people here course in English language .

but as i feel the language is a communication method once u got the meaning no need to correct as we write now

u = You
ASA = As soon as possiable
: ) = simle
ppl = people

so it is not in dictionary but we all know it also as the deaf-mute ppl they have they own langauge so take it easy in langauge errors.

[This message has been edited by MohdAnwar (edited 23 November 2004).]

Posts: 435 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tigerlily:
[b]

[/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, Dalia, what would I do without you..... guess my German comes through here sometimes.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 23 November 2004).]

Hayati1004
Member # 5845

Rate Member
I met her, we had dinner yesterday but i didnt say a word. I didnt talk about anything. I was surprised of myself as it was as if her magic didnt touch me!!! But it is 04h20 am now & i cant sleep not understanding how the love of my life is going so bad. I did a lot and spent a lot for it. She used to tell me that i am everything 4 her, was she using me to adjust her financials and pass from a useless secretary to a privilaged employee?? I teached her ABC and spent my efforts to train her, she made me spend a hell of money and borowed more and never returned. She said that she feel I am all her family!!! She used to cry when i was on travel, get upset... she used to like when i massage her neck and put my hands inside her hair. She used to tell me all her movements and plans, she used to hide all her bad acts because she was worry i know!!! She used to to make me feel special in her life!!! She through on me big problems to resolve without a thanks at the end. WHAT IS ALL THIS??? AND AT THE END SHE ACT AS NOTHING HAPPENED, AS IF WE DO NOT KNOW EACH OTHER!! HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THIS? She made me love her then left me middle way.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hi, Hayati, I think you are on the right track. You understand that this relationship in either way is useless. You are disappointed how she could turn around like that and use you for all the wrong reasons. But this can happen in ANY kind of relationship. You understand that your friendship is over. You are too polite to tell her what you really feel. Thats one of the most important things in any kind of close relation with another person. I believe you have difficulties meeting new people. Try to open up .... you will see there are many great people out, MEN and women. Good luck and I hope you will find soon the person who will appreciate and respect you.

germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

...I have been some afraid of this meeting. But, alhamdulillah, Allah answered my Doae. I hoped, Allah will open your eyes.
You will be fine.

...I am not joking: now
u need "the real man" to
loose your sadness...
Salam
Sara (...notsomiserable)

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Oh, Dalia, what would I do without you..... guess my German comes through here sometimes.

I make the same mistake sometimes and only realize it when reading again what I wrote ...

MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MohdAnwar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I make the same mistake sometimes and only realize it when reading again what I wrote ...

We all do the same most of the times

Best Regards to Dalia and Tigerlly

[This message has been edited by MohdAnwar (edited 25 November 2004).]

Posts: 435 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya@hotmail.com
Member # 5853

Rate Member
Please Hayati, if you do consider inflicting yourself on a real man, could you make it a German one, they just love potty women. Charlie
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Ehhh, I see, some m e n don't like this wonderful muchsaying words ...."REAL MAN" . Myself, I can say and hear it the whole day and the whole night...we, REAL WOMEN are that made for, aren't we...!
But some men have offensive problems with it and use their way of believe to marry two...just to make themself believe they are a Reaaaal Maaaan, isn't so Mister C.???
Hayaty, you mustn't care for nationalities, the best real man is a real Sunnimoslem.

But you should lieve your hands from
english Tea.......

Masalaaaama
Sara

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Sara, I can see you feel much better now after the name change.

MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by germansara:

Ehhh, I see, some m e n don't like this wonderful muchsaying words ...."REAL MAN" . Myself, I can say and hear it the whole day and the whole night...we, REAL WOMEN are that made for, aren't we...!
But some men have offensive problems with it and use their way of believe to marry two...just to make themself believe they are a Reaaaal Maaaan, isn't so Mister C.???
Hayaty, you mustn't care for nationalities, the best real man is a real Sunnimoslem.

But you should lieve your hands from
english Tea.......

Masalaaaama
Sara

Hayati1004
Member # 5845

Rate Member
Where r u all I feel lonely. I need to find good friends to forget the big illusion i have put myself in.
Nike
Member # 5843

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Nike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Where r u all I feel lonely. I need to find good friends to forget the big illusion i have put myself in.

We are all here with you
Don t feel lonely!!!
You will see, pain will leave you, and when it s gone, you will see back to this time and you will feel soooooooo much easier!
mmm... if you want pain to leave you, you have to let it go. Say bye bye to the illusion! Find new interests in life

Sparks
Member # 5939

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Sparks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See other people, get busy and stop seeing her..you are confusing your feelings.
Either you are a Lesbian or you're not.

quote:
I am an arabic lady that fall in love with a girl friend. I do not know how it started, all I know that she indirectly helped me till I got fully in love and now I am suffering so much. I did whatever I could to forget her and tell myself Im wrong but I do not know what to do even praying and getting closer to Allah did not help. I love her as never loved, real and deep love. She is there in my mind 24hrs a day. Only seeing her or hearing her voice make a great change to me. I do not know what shall I do to overcome this feeling that infected every member of my body and mind. I lover her I know it is wrong but it is true. Help me with true words not usual banal sayings. I am not lesbian I know that but my soul fall in love with another soul regardless of its sex. I count on you all...

Posts: 18 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymon
Member # 3727

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Raymon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need to make friends that are more your style, if as you say you are not a lesbian.

If you are, then lead your life the way you think best.

Best wishes.

Raymon http://www.youregypt.com

Posts: 288 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hayati1004
Member # 5845

Rate Member
Hello everybody, how are you doing?
Me Im ok but...
This morning she called me early talking as if nothing happened between us.. I was half sleepy then realized and didn't want to be much excited about it. She was talking about the house of her brother he is currently building and told me that she is going there to meet the Contractor!!!
Then I walk-up and went to the office there she was smily and talking nicely with me... just in less than 10 minutes I understood the reason, she wanted money from me! She told me "can you borrow me 200$?"..I was astonished, disgusted but couldn't say NO - I have tried to fight with myself for few seconds BUT I AM STILL WEAK INFRONT OF HEART - SHE CAN GET ME BACK WITH A word!!!
After I gave her the money she was very nice with me and very polite.. she asked me if we can go to visit someone at the hospital together, etc..
I know nothing new and that she only needed me that is why she was nice and that tomorrow she will return to her old habbits, I just wanted to tell you what happened.

Hayati1004
Member # 5845

Rate Member
Me Im ok but...
This morning she called me early talking as if nothing happened between us.. I was half sleepy then realized and didn't want to be much excited about it. She was talking about the house of her brother he is currently building and told me that she is going there to meet the Contractor!!!
Then I walk-up and went to the office there she was smily and talking nicely with me... just in less than 10 minutes I understood the reason, she wanted money from me! She told me "can you borrow me 200$?"..I was astonished, disgusted but couldn't say NO - I have tried to fight with myself for few seconds BUT I AM STILL WEAK INFRONT OF HEART - SHE CAN GET ME BACK WITH A word!!!
After I gave her the money she was very nice with me and very polite.. she asked me if we can go to visit someone at the hospital together, etc..
I know nothing new and that she only needed me that is why she was nice and that tomorrow she will return to her old habbits, I just wanted to tell you what happened.

Hayati1004
Member # 5845

Rate Member
quote:

Me Im ok but...

Hayati1004
Member # 5845

Rate Member
quote:

Me Im ok but...

Nike
Member # 5843

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Nike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be careful Hayati!!!

You are worth much better than being used by this women!

Nike

trojca
Member # 5599

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trojca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel very bad to know ur being treateed like that. You need to try harder cause it's not fear to you. Remember what i told u before our mind MUST be stronger than our hearts.
The fact that she's using u doesn't make her very nice to me think about all her bad things to make ur heart stop loving her and try to meet more people maybe you'll find someone that really deserves u and doesn't play with your feelings.

Posts: 33 | From: kansas city, ks, usa | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com