EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » HELP NEEDED

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP NEEDED
kenhigson
Member # 5935

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenhigson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
himy name is ken higson i own a company in the uk we buy branded goods all over the world and we are starting in egypt i need a translater prefernce female we will pay european rates and would teach you our type of work i will be at the four seasons from monday if any interest pls contact me @ ken.higson@btopenworld.com thanks in advancei am the owner of the company thank you
Posts: 12 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for primak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what branded goods? would you buy vintage clothes ?
Posts: 1516 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenhigson
Member # 5935

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenhigson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry no we buy fmcg goods example always from proctor ans gamble pepsi cokeacola thanks
Posts: 12 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kenhigson:
himy name is ken higson i own a company in the uk we buy branded goods all over the world and we are starting in egypt i need a translater prefernce female we will pay european rates and would teach you our type of work i will be at the four seasons from monday if any interest pls contact me @ ken.higson@btopenworld.com thanks in advancei am the owner of the company thank you

Lots of FMCG companies are already present in Egypt e.g. Unilever, P&G, Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, Kraft Foods etc. So what exactly do you do??

Posts: 316 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenhigson
Member # 5935

Rate Member
we like to buy branded goods there toexport
kenhigson
Member # 5935

Rate Member
we are looking for wholesalers of fmcg thanks can you help please
SiN_iNN
Member # 5754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SiN_iNN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kenhigson:
we are looking for wholesalers of fmcg thanks can you help please

Let's say for an example that u wonna buy pepsi cans from wholesalers in Egypt then export it to Europe. Am i right ?????????????????

Posts: 140 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tirititrauntrauntraun
Member # 5794

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for tirititrauntrauntraun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u own a company in uk and u dont' know english? it's hard to belive don't you think that?

>kenhigson sorry no we buy fmcg goods example always from proctor ans gamble pepsi cokeacola thanks

Posts: 42 | From: China | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiN_iNN
Member # 5754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SiN_iNN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SiN_iNN:
Let's say for an example that u wonna buy pepsi cans from wholesalers in Egypt then export it to Europe. Am i right ?????????????????

If that's wt u wonna do,Then u better watch out cause u might find urself behind bars for doin that.

Posts: 140 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceSpade
Member # 3954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceSpade     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SiN_iNN:
If that's wt u wonna do,Then u better watch out cause u might find urself behind bars for doin that.

why sin_inn you think that , i mean what's wrong for exporting multinatinal products , are you sure it is illegal ? please tell me because i have a friend of mine who will start this kind of business but form and to other countries ,

Posts: 65 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiN_iNN
Member # 5754

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by AceSpade:
why sin_inn you think that , i mean what's wrong for exporting multinatinal products , are you sure it is illegal ? please tell me because i have a friend of mine who will start this kind of business but form and to other countries ,

It's as simple as that u r destroying their pricing strategy. It's relatively low cost of production at the mideast compared to europe, and he is taking their mideast low cost product to sell for higher price at europe. he is wise but they are much wiser

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by primak:
what branded goods? would you buy vintage clothes ?

PRIMAK!!!! Are you really still following these boards? I miss you!

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenhigson
Member # 5935

Rate Member
hi there may i imform all my learned scholars that it very legal and we have been in this type of work over 35 yrs and my english is god just can not type there i end my case
primak
Member # 494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for primak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
PRIMAK!!!! Are you really still following these boards? I miss you!

Debbie, so good to read you.
Only for the last couple of weeks as with ramadan and eid , business has slowed down a bit but it's all back to normal as of monday.
Hope you are well .
XX

Posts: 1516 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com