EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Under attack.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Under attack.
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive come to the conclusion that I am under attack. Ive got the academics on the ancient egypt forum trying to lead me up the wrong motorway. My PC is being bombard constantly with viruses, and I have no privacy, and now Salama and SinINN are plotting something dreadful, ammassing their secret army. Even the God page is getting infected with civility. Modanwar has started a fly farm and some people are being far too nice to me.

It all makes me feel very uneasy and insecure. If everything crashes, then you know theyve got me at last. Charlie

Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiN_iNN
Member # 5754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SiN_iNN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sokarya_686@hotmail.com:
Ive come to the conclusion that I am under attack. Ive got the academics on the ancient egypt forum trying to lead me up the wrong motorway. My PC is being bombard constantly with viruses, and I have no privacy, and now Salama and SinINN are plotting something dreadful, ammassing their secret army. Even the God page is getting infected with civility. Modanwar has started a fly farm and some people are being far too nice to me.

It all makes me feel very uneasy and insecure. If everything crashes, then you know theyve got me at last. Charlie

Dear Whom ever,

Try just to mind your own business.

Posts: 140 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Civility is to be commended sometimes. It has a place in this world and is not as boring as some people seem to think.

Hang in there - who is going to tell me all about Annie if you are bombarded.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sokarya - Simply remember the New Year message! x
Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sokarya_686@hotmail.com:
My PC is being bombard constantly with viruses, and I have no privacy, and now Salama and SinINN are plotting something dreadful, ammassing their secret army. Even the God page is getting infected with civility. Modanwar has started a fly farm and some people are being far too nice to me.

Perhaps accusations are not appropriate action. Your tongue and washed out brains have given you away.
Like yourself, been deported from Israel, then from China. Now you still at it in Egypt.Give it a rest, and enjoy your retirement in Peace Charlie.

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for your kind comments. looks as if theyre up to something again. Semsema, Am doing everything I can to preserve Annies virginity and now have had to take out all these insurances in case I get a bad attack of worms. They are being really rude to me on the Academic Board calling me Jesus Christ, and one of ems just described me as being black with a broad nose and coming from West Africa. Haha Charlie
Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then you should read some of things that I have been described as on this board. I took a leaf out of Jane's book. Now I have so little respect for most of those that attack me that I seldom respond.

Take the attack as a compliment. If someone takes the time and effort to insult you then you have definitely got to them in some way.

Take care of those worms - go fishing.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Well you were being uncommonly nice to me a moment ago Salama. I almost thought you were real, now I can see it was all illusion after all. Am not looking for "peace" As far as I am concerned thats just an allegory for death. I might have one foot in the grave but you wouldnt be able to juggle your balls without me.
Charlie.

Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mail sent with instructions
Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Hello Luxorlover, I dont mind in the least. Ive been killing flies all day. Think Modanwas sending them up from Cairo as if we havent got enough of our own. Haha
Charlie.

salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sokarya_686@hotmail.com:

Am not looking for "peace" As far as I am concerned thats just an allegory for death.

Now Charlie, that explained- thanks for making us all understand

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Dont know whats happened to Sara lately. Maybe shes got septecaemia. Think I will send her a box of flies wings compliments of Modanwa. Charlie
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Well Ive had a good laugh now Salama, so am about to head off in the direction of St. Peters Gates, and up the M29 in search of the Ben Ben stone. Charlie
SiN_iNN
Member # 5754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SiN_iNN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charlie under attack .... reminds me with the 9/11 America under attack

Posts: 140 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dont know whats happened to Sara lately. Maybe shes got septecaemia. Think I will send her a box of flies wings compliments of Modanwa. Charlie

Where I have been?
I told you, in the mentalhospital to finish your application. And you will have a warm welcome....
They will understand you completly , no matter if Idris or Iblis, no matter if you make your inside in or out, no matter who you believe to be..or not!
Hmmm, now shower me with bad words and flight wings.
Thanks for the compliment anyway.....

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MohdAnwar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear all,

I just find i have to tell u that some ppl sometimes like to show and appear and take the attention even in a bad way even u would say to them a bad words.they always want this attention.

so who want to give his needs just talk about him.

Best Regards to u all

Posts: 435 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiN_iNN
Member # 5754

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by germansara:
Where I have been?
I told you, in the mentalhospital to finish your application. And you will have a warm welcome....
They will understand you completly , no matter if Idris or Iblis, no matter if you make your inside in or out, no matter who you believe to be..or not!
Hmmm, now shower me with bad words and flight wings.
Thanks for the compliment anyway.....

LOL

germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

.....but this is the salt and pepper in our egyptsearchsoup. Without it...no taste !
Even if it gets flies wings..

Sara

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
I thought Charlie had angel wings. What sort of span have they got and how do you preen your flight feathers?
hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hassancheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by hassancheb (edited 10 August 2005).]

Posts: 358 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Charlie. Can I borrow your wings?
Ragab Ibrahim
Member # 6222

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ragab Ibrahim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how is the egyptsearchsoup with flight wings taste like!!!!

Posts: 59 | From: Athens,Greece | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
I don't know what they taste like RI - but I am sure that Charlie can tell us

I need his wings for a while so that I can stay as angelic as he is. Perhaps he will also tell us how to keep the halo in place while in flight.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SiN_iNN:
Charlie under attack .... reminds me with the 9/11 America under attack

GO TO HELL !!!!!!!!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Hassencheb - I am flattered to be the object of your obsesssion but not the object of your hatred.
hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hassancheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by hassancheb (edited 10 August 2005).]

Posts: 358 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Hate is something that you would recognise well Michelle. I feel sorry for you. You are steeped in it and that is sad. Anyone who is obsessed with hatred instead of joy has a big problem and will only see hatred wherever they look.

You are allowed to like or dislike whoever you chose - everyone is - but to become obsessed with someone is a sickness. It is sinister.

We will not prolong this 'conversation' here as it is impossible to have a rational discourse with obsessive personalities. If you want to air your grievance with me then contact me on Lizasutton@hotmail.com otherwise come to terms with your dislike and learn to live with it.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 04 January 2005).]

sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Well you all know I am completely harmless dont you. I know a lot of my humour is not appreciated always but I put that down to cultural differences, and I can categorically tell you none of it is ill-intended. I know Ive upset you slightly ModAnwar but you know you played right into my hands when you produced your topic on flies wings and the suggestion of starting a fly farm. Its nice to see you back, but couldnt you have picked a different topic. You just knew I would pounce on that!

Oh well, I think I will go off and try and lay a couple of eggs. At least I could eat them for me breakfast. Charlie.

Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi charlie,when you post some messages and you find no replay...and you realized that there is no on online there
you do what..go out..read..draw..watch TV..stay on the net ..or what????
.M.

Posts: 336 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.....or lay some more eggs...
SiN_iNN
Member # 5754

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

GO TO HELL !!!!!!!!

Catch u there

sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Anyone can borrow my wings, but if sara gets her fangs stuck into them, they wont be worth having, she will chew them to pieces, feathers and all. Ive heard she trying to start her own coven up, they are secretly communicating with each other behind the scenes, and they are sending viruses to me disguised as innocent looking e.mails and worms as well. But they are not working very well. Charlie.
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
How many witches make up a coven Charlie? If you are a man then you are a warlock so do you count and would you have to give up your wings for a broomstick?
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
I've started getting mail from someone calling themselves Barbara on Luxorlover1@yahoo.co.uk - is that one of your worm spreaders Charlie? I think that anyone who gets mail from that addreass should not open it - it is not me. I am afraid to open it myself in case there is something nasty lurking inside that Macafee does not detect.

Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry Luxorlover
naughty sara haha
.M.

Posts: 336 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
quote:
Anyone can borrow my wings, but if sara gets her fangs stuck into them, they wont be worth having, she will chew them to pieces, feathers and all. Ive heard she trying to start her own coven up, they are secretly communicating with each other behind the scenes, and they are sending viruses to me disguised as innocent looking e.mails and worms as well. But they are not working very well. Charlie.

...Ohhhh,yaehhh,
I will make from your wings a thick slippery pig-soup and from your worms a salad, mixed with bin bin stonepieces.All of it I will send it for Mister Schaitan...he will love it...

Don't worry, I cannot send you a virus, how possibly I infect a virus with another one...

sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Hello Luxorlover, If I were you, take a deep breath and open it. Its probably from a prat so you will probably hear things about yourself youve never heard before. I am sure DJ can advise you whether or not you are covered for an attack of worms. The challenge is there. Take it.

Most of my hate mail comes from the direction of the pope would you believe.
We should all know what the Christians did to the heretics in the 4th century.

I wonder if they all know that the Vatican was originally a Temple to Mithras, the persian God equal to Osiris-Dionysus? They were the Magi, and they were allowed a brief mention in the bible after most of them were executed as heretics. One line I think they got when they visited the baby Jesus, the new Mithras. It was a case of out with the old and in with the new.

As to the covern, its l2 and one warlock. He represents the Miltonian devil, half man half beast. He is supposed to carry out nasty things to the witches simulating the Christian Bridal Chamber doctrine. Its no good me taking on that role, I would need an Egyptian stand up for that.

Charlie

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com