EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » HASSANCHEB

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HASSANCHEB
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New line? Well what else could I do. I am yet again the focus of another nasty line started by Hassencheb. It is a shame that this woman proclaims her American nationality, her Islamic religion and her womanhood. She is a total disgrace to them all. If she wants me banned she will have to try harder than that.

If anyone is checking IP's as hassencheb suggested (which is ridiculous) then with this amount of hatred about I suggest they check to see if Hassencheb (Hatefulchops) is really Retirement Bitches, Moll Hater, Blunt, Abdul and all the other sick people that seem be infesting this board. Of course, that notion is ridiculous - just as ridiculous as Hassencheb's accusation that I am most of the people on this board.

Edited for clarification.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 11 January 2005).]

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LL

I think this forum is beyond repair.

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kenzie:
LL

I think this forum is beyond repair.

I don't. Wait until someone is sick of the hotflashes and goes in for hormone injections. Then it'll quiet down around here.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
New line? Well what else could I do. It is a shame that this woman proclaims her American nationality, her Islamic religion and her womanhood. She is a total discgrace to them all.

There are those determined to bring this board down. If anyone is checking IP's (which is ridiculous) then with this amount of hatred about I suggest they check to see if Hassencheb (Hatefulchops) is eally Retirement Bitches, Moll Hater, Blunt, Abdul and all the other sick people that seem be infesting this board.

Come on Luxor Lover I wouldn't attribute this all to one person.

Besides there are waves here and some are organized and some aren't.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LL if you want to keep the forum friendly then don't start attacks yourself. What you have stated is your personal opinion of someone and that should be kept private. You should know better inlight of the attacks that were made on you
Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Akshar - I started this line because of Hassencheb's Moderator line which preceeded this one. Not for any other reason. If I am to be yet again the focus of a whole line started by Hassencheb's sick mind then I have to right to reply.

Please check back on my postings I have disagreed with several people but I have yet to attack anyone.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay Luxorlover, you know me, I know you.
Not one bad word has passed between us, nor is it likely to.

I really did think when I found this site that I may, just may, find like minded people, interested in Egypt, the Egyptian people, the Egyptian way of life. Instead I seem to have stumbled upon the most mixed up, vitriolic, sad people on earth.

You are an intelligent woman, let it pass over you. All good things come to those who wait! LOL

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
People like Hassencheb and some others have either never been to Egypt and have no interest in it, or they have been once and did not like it. Their interest in this forum is nefarious and has nothing to do with Egypt itself.
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
I wonder if foreigners in Misr have always been so d*mn cheeky.

I have read a few passages from foreigners in Alex and they were a sorted lot.

Actually this is really very humorous.

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
It could make even a strong sense of humour run a bit thin after a while though.

Still if what they say is true, ie any publicity is better than no publicity then I should thank Hassencheb and "laugh all the way to the bank" (Liberace) especially if I become famous and sell more books. Just imagine it, an 80 year-old multipersonalied woman who goes on rampant sex sweeps picking up and ravishing young men in foreign countries and who covers her tracks by living in a mud hut in England while she lives in luxury in Egypt at the expense of the tax payer.
Does that have the makings of a best seller? Sadly I think not but thanks again Hassencheb. I am taking other people's advice and beginning to find this funny after all.

Now use your imagination folks, what else could I be guilty off? Suggestions please.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

Now use your imagination folks, what else could I be guilty off? Suggestions please.

Leave the young manwhores alone. After they are done with charlie these manwhores are probably dripping with VD.

Start anew. Though if you could manage, bring a young sweet thing down from England, a Jamie Oliver look alike. After watching cable at my moms, even English food looks appealing after watching this boy for an hour.

Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LuxorLover,

Apart from the Great Fire of London?

How about the disappearance of a once great nation - real Egyptians

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Now use your imagination folks, what else could I be guilty off? Suggestions please.[/B]

LL, you are DEFINITELY guilty of wearing a hairpiece, I KNOW this for a fact.....no 80 year old woman has hair like yours so don't deny it....

Sonomod, you really are a nasty piece of work. And to stand out amongst so many nasty pieces of work takes some doing.

Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
OK - I confess. I have a wooden leg which I take off at night and I have a wig. I did wear a hairpiece but the dog got hold of it and dragged it around the flat.

Actually I do not fancy a Jamie Oliver look-alike but a Vigo Mortensen,Clive Owen or Jude Law one might be of use.

Semsema - I have to come clean. I was in Puddling Lane when the fire started but I did not mean to drop the matches. It's a fair cop though. I shall have to look in my diary to see if was there at the Battle of Hastings and was responsible for that or for the outbreak of the Great Plague.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by moll:

Sonomod, you really are a nasty piece of work. And to stand out amongst so many nasty pieces of work takes some doing.

Yeah and Moll your motive for visiting egypt aren't so unique. And what makes it worse is you boast about it. And what is your age? Last summer you were stating it was 43, now its 37? Gees its just a number.. But to you its everything isn't it?

moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
forget it....it's not worth the effort

[This message has been edited by moll (edited 11 January 2005).]

Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hassancheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

Leave the young manwhores alone. After they are done with charlie these manwhores are probably dripping with VD.

Start anew. Though if you could manage, bring a young sweet thing down from England, a Jamie Oliver look alike. After watching cable at my moms, even English food looks appealing after watching this boy for an hour.

I may not be that technically savy to know aout IP's and passwords, but one thinm is obvious, and it is logged on this site for anyone to see, is that you were posting at 10pm, 11 pm, 3 am, 6am,7:40am, So you're online posting 24 hours a day.

GET A LIFE!

Posts: 358 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
edited due to eyes wide open!!
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Ayisha - perhaps if I could plumb the shallow depths of Hassancheb's mind I might even be able to extend the plot. Oh, I forgot she is classy and so it might be hard. Glad you think it would sell though. Perhaps Hassencheb will make me rich yet.

"and other classy women like myself"

Hassencheb - How wonderful that you have the time and the inclination to check when I made postings and then forget that I am on the other side of the ocean to you. How grateful I am that you worry about my life and what it is filled with? What a kind compassionate and loving person you are. However could I ever have misinterpreted your intentions? I am sure that such a lovely person as you would not like to spoil the fun of an 80 year old sex fiend now would you? You are supposed to defend the afflicted and help the aged so help me find my walking frame and stop worrying your classy little head about my welfare.

Folks: For some strange reason, when people move to Egypt from their home country like Nat did I have this awful compulsion to ask how they are and how they are finding their new home. Isn't that dreaful of me? How pathetic of me to care whether someone is happy in Egypt.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 11 January 2005).]

TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh LL can I be in your book p-l-e-a-s-e..I could smuggle all the Jamie Oliver and Jude Law lookilikies into Egypt through my fathers import/export business and we could have a harem in the western desert oasis(there is a trip there the end of this month)
Posts: 260 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
I am sure we could TDP but I am still waiting for Hassancheb to tell me more about myself so I can extend the plot. She has yet to tell me when I last went to the toilet.

Of I forgot - woof woof -. (Hassencheb thinks I look like an 80 year old spaniel and I must not disappoint her).

WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please check back on my postings I have disagreed with several people but I have yet to attack anyone.[/B][/QUOTE]

Shame on you LL "you attacked me" from the moment I entered this forum in September, anyway sitting this one out and not even commenting. Seems like a lot of people dont like you here in the forum - maybe Allah is watching afterall hey.

Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Welshlady - here we go around the mulberry bush yet again. Tiresome
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Welshlady - here we go around the mulberry bush yet again. Tiresome

I agree LL at your age and in your condition stop going around the mulberry bush on your walking stick and take a seat and do some knitting, I could do with a teacosy please. It is less tiresome - put your feet up.

[This message has been edited by WELSHLADYUK (edited 11 January 2005).]

Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
I think someone sat knitting at the end of the guillotine - even more tiresome.

I sent you an e-mail today asking if we could end this stupid fight before it destroyed both of us. You chose to ignore it. Sad.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
double posts opps.

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 11 January 2005).]

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by hassancheb:
I may not be that technically savy to know aout IP's and passwords, but one thinm is obvious, and it is logged on this site for anyone to see, is that you were posting at 10pm, 11 pm, 3 am, 6am,7:40am, So you're online posting 24 hours a day.

GET A LIFE!

Now I work overnights. Problems is no one knows the help desk is open at night so I IM with friends, read, or read your hateful bull.

Plus I have a daytime internship thats also a real bore.

hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hassancheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Now I work overnights. Problems is no one knows the help desk is open at night so I IM with friends, read, or read your hateful bull.

Plus I have a daytime internship thats also a real bore.

My "hateful" bull? Its quite obvious no one on this site or any other site likes you. You're one of the most hateful/hated persons online.

The only person I "hate" is Luxorlover's character(s), I can't even say that I hate her, as maybe behind all the masks she is a likeable person. But she has been rude and hateful with her snide anti-american remarks since I joined, and I don't forget anything!

But I find it very, very, very interesting, that it bothers "you!" that I don't like Luxorlover! What's the connection? And why did "she" answer my post about "you" staying up all night? Are we getting senile or all the multiple personalities becoming to confusing to know which one to respond under?

G
E
T

A

L
I
F
E
!

Posts: 358 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
My "hateful" bull? Its quite obvious no one on this site or any other site likes you. You're one of the most hateful/hated persons online.

The only person I "hate" is Luxorlover's character(s), I can't even say that I hate her, as maybe behind all the masks she is a likeable person. But she has been rude and hateful with her snide anti-american remarks since I joined, and I don't forget anything!

But I find it very, very, very interesting, that it bothers "you!" that I don't like Luxorlover! What's the connection? And why did "she" answer my post about "you" staying up all night? Are we getting senile or all the multiple personalities becoming to confusing to know which one to respond under?

G
E
T

A

L
I
F
E
!

Grow up will yah, let it roll off your back.

If you can't take it don't dish it out. Again I say.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
edited due to eyes wide open
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
who am i??

maybe im sodomod, maybe im djkeefy, maybe im LL, maybe im hasselchops, maybe im Ayisha

excuse me while I go check

sodomod cant be djkeefy as I have met him and hes a nice guy, too nice to come out with all the crap sodomod comes out with, and hes also GOT A LIFE, which sodomod obviously has NOT.

I have met LL too and shes NOT djkeefy, and as we both met then I cant be her OR djkeefy

TDP well i have met D and shes also NOT sodomod OR djkeefy OR LL OR me

anyone confused yet?? I am!!

GET A LIFE

You fake wives stick together don't yous. And obessed with anal sex, somehow that doesn't shock me. But even the Roman Senate with all its anal orgies turned on each other in the end.

Give it time.

TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To put the record straight before everyone thinks I am 3 people!! TDP Is myself,my friend and my mother. WE actually chose this username when we registered one night. I, T, have posted ALL the replies, threads etc and D and P have not posted !! So should I change my username?
Sonomod dont be so crude! You dont do yourself any favours,how can Keefy be a wife? He,s a man!

Posts: 260 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by TDP:
Sonomod dont be so crude! You dont do yourself any favours,how can Keefy be a wife? He,s a man!

I know Keefy's a man, seen his website. And yes he looks like he's above the meal ticket societal designation.

Sorry he looks like a Maadi boy whose parents are allowing to outgrow a 'phase'.

hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
who am i??

maybe im sodomod, maybe im djkeefy, maybe im LL, maybe im hasselchops, maybe im Ayisha

excuse me while I go check

sodomod cant be djkeefy as I have met him and hes a nice guy, too nice to come out with all the crap sodomod comes out with, and hes also GOT A LIFE, which sodomod obviously has NOT.

I have met LL too and shes NOT djkeefy, and as we both met then I cant be her OR djkeefy

TDP well i have met D and shes also NOT sodomod OR djkeefy OR LL OR me

anyone confused yet?? I am!!

GET A LIFE

What a coincidence, everyone you have met so happens have joined after Luxorlover.

I'll be more convinced when all the characters can meet up in the same room with an older member like Monica, Penny, or Jane. Not all these new characters she creates daily. Then if I'm wrong, I can be woman enough to apologize, I'll even create another thread apologizing.

Meanwhile I'm not convinced Ayisha/Luxorlover/TDP. You can fool some of the people, some of the time

Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Meanwhile I'm not convinced Ayisha/Luxorlover/TDP. You can fool some of the people, some of the time

I joined here before Luxor Lover did. I think. Must check.

I have met Ayisha. I have met LL and also two of the TDP (T and D).

I assure everyone they are different people. Not only different ages, but different colourings, different religions, different up bringings, different locations.

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
I think I've been here just about longer than any of you....oh and guess what, I've met Ayisha, Luxorlover and D from TDP ALL AT THE SAME TIME, IN REAL LIFE, IN THE SAME ROOM, SIMULATNAEOUSLY EVEN!!!

So unless there was some pretty clever stuff going on with mirrors, you're talking a load of BS.

hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by moll:
I think I've been here just about longer than any of you....oh and guess what, I've met Ayisha, Luxorlover and D from TDP ALL AT THE SAME TIME, IN REAL LIFE, IN THE SAME ROOM, SIMULATNAEOUSLY EVEN!!!

So unless there was some pretty clever stuff going on with mirrors, you're talking a load of BS.

In the same room, simultaneously huh?

quote:
Originally posted by TDP:
You are off your head lady! I have never met LL,so get it right!

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/005305-2.html

Guess I'm not the only one talking a load of BS!

TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
quote:

In the same room, simultaneously huh?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by TDP:
[b] You are off your head lady! I have never met LL,so get it right!

Read on!! I am T not D So wrong again!! Yes D has met LL. I have not! So apology will be accepted.

[This message has been edited by TDP (edited 12 January 2005).]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

And obessed with anal sex, somehow that doesn't shock me. But even the Roman Senate with all its anal orgies turned on each other in the end.

Give it time.

where the hell did this come from?? you are seriously SICK!!!

I have never and would never do anal sex not that its any of your damn business anyway you psycho woman! Now I take that as a personal insult, dont judge others by how YOU are or what YOU do

Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
T has not met LL
D has met LL

I have met both T and D.

Plus I was with Moll when she met LL, Ayisha and D so I know that mirrors were not being used.

denisegr
Member # 5167

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for denisegr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Luxorlover:
[B] Just imagine it, an 80 year-old multipersonalied woman who goes on rampant sex sweeps picking up and ravishing young men in foreign countries and who covers her tracks by living in a mud hut in England while she lives in luxury in Egypt at the expense of the tax payer.
Does that have the makings of a best seller?
I have read these posts with interest and much amusement but I must ask you Luxor Lover, when I visit in a few months time I will be bringing my 88 yr old nan with me she loves to enjoy herself and as she is nearly the same age as yourself I wondered if you would like to take her out and show her all the best places she is looking for company in the autumn of her life. Maybe the scandel would increase your book sales? You can but hope.
Ps Having seen your photo, you do look very young for a 80yr old, what is your secret?

Posts: 26 | From: england | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Actually Hatefulchops I have met both Monica and Jane and owe Penny a debt if thanks - read Monica's report of out meeting on YE if you do not believe me.

The reason D of TDP, Moll, Kenzie, Ayisha, and myself were together was that I cooked lunch for them all while they were in Luxor. You see Hatefulchops, strange at it may seem some of the people on this forum actually visit Egypt and some actually live there. You keep telling me to get a life and then complain that I am a rampant sex maniac. For an 80 year old that is some interesting life.

Denisegr - with hatefulchops permission I shall take your Nan around the discos and introduce her to all the young men that will flock around her and brighten the last years of her life. Did you not know that the photos of me on 365 were actually my daughter.

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
I hope that Michelle (Hassencheb) and I can put our differences behind us and that this will be the last posting on this line.
DJKeefy™:
Member # 5954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJKeefy™:   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HeHeHeHeHe This Is Really Amusing, Im A Man Then A Woman Then Then Then, Ive Forgot, Maybe I Better Check In Charlies Topic On TRANS-SEXUALITY.

The Answer Is Somewhere...

DJKeefy™

Posts: 137 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com