EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » My Egyptian Budget!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Egyptian Budget!!
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,
Well I am coming to Egypt in June to be with my girl who is Egyptian. But I am hangling over how much my budget should be.

Let me explain first, I plan to live in Cairo and live on the outside of the city in a place called 6th october city. My girl told me rent is pretty cheap. I can rent an apartment for 6 months for like or 1,500 LE more or Less. So when I arrive I will spend at least one month or two months to look for a suitalbe job. During this time we will get engaged. So my idea is about 9,000 LE for this time period. I am not exactly a rich guy.

Please let me know what you guys think who have been living in Egypt for a while.

Salam,
Brian

Posts: 432 | From: China | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't live in Misr full time yet, but I do have friends of the family who live in Sixth of October. Hate to be a party pooper, but the public transit ride between Sixth of October and just outside of the suburb can be 90 minutes or more one way. This friend of ours is just depressed to get up every morning to be in a bus that long for only 25 miles. Its 3 buses.

It might be a straight shot into Cairo but by taxi it took us almost 2 hours. I remember the bad stomach I had. UFF.

If you can get a car. One of those Fiats are economical.

But overall its a nice quiet area. And the government has tried to make this city a more natural environment with gardens and the like.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for primak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a small studio in Sheikh Zayed, it's nearer than 6th of october, all it needs really is a proper kitchen if you plan to cook. It also has a little garden, very little garden , but a nice one.
I can let it for a symbolical value if you take care of installing a very simple kitchenette ( already have a minifridge and a sink) and do minor repairs. Would you care to see it when in Cairo?
It's approx 98 sq meters , all open space, with one large bed and some very nice and simple furniture? and a garden?

You would still need a car to go downtown, but it's only about 20 minutes to zamalek or 15 to mohandesseen.

Posts: 1516 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for primak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you revert with your UK number, I can call you right away and give you some sort of description over the phone - if you like.
'Ah, it also has a pool. a nice big pool...but the area is a bit middle class , women are veiled, so I am not too sure your girlfriend can "visit" if you don;t have an orfi contract or something.

Posts: 1516 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by primak:
if you revert with your UK number, I can call you right away and give you some sort of description over the phone - if you like.
'Ah, it also has a pool. a nice big pool...but the area is a bit middle class , women are veiled, so I am not too sure your girlfriend can "visit" if you don;t have an orfi contract or something.

Thanks for your reply. Maybe you can give me your email address in kind.
By the way i live in China no in the UK.

Salam,
Brian

Posts: 432 | From: China | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brian, you should try already now online to look out for a job position. I don't have any idea of what your work description says but make sure you will land a job with a international company or organization because salaries in general are mega-low in Egypt.

Good luck for your move, finding a job, getting married and everything else.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

Brian, I have no problem contacting China,
revert with your complete number and I'll call you tomorrow morning , 9/10 am cairo time, it should be 4/5/pm your side.

primak
Member # 494

but I won't look out for your answer forever, so if you're interested in my offer, please answer by tomorrow morning cairo time, if you're not, no problem.
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
but I won't look out for your answer forever, so if you're interested in my offer, please answer by tomorrow morning cairo time, if you're not, no problem.

Hey Primak...you are a jewel. It's a hell of an offer AND you are willing to foot the bill for a call to China to talk to him about it. He should definately take you up on it.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have a small studio in Sheikh Zayed

It's approx 98 sq meters , all open space

Hehehe ... only an Egyptian would say that. A German would call 98 square meters a spacious apartment ...

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
Hey Primak...you are a jewel. It's a hell of an offer AND you are willing to foot the bill for a call to China to talk to him about it. He should definately take you up on it.

You are the jewel ya Debbie.
I am , but it doesn't seem to be of any interest..I would really like someone to look after the garden specially in the hot summer months, will save me from going there every couple of days. It is a nice place otherwise, definitely better than 6th of october and nearly free (?)

Good to hear from you. Hope you're enjoying this splendid friday somewhere in the sun.

primak
Member # 494

quote:
Originally posted by Dalia:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by primak:
[b]I have a small studio in Sheikh Zayed

It's approx 98 sq meters , all open space

Hehehe ... only an Egyptian would say that. A German would call 98 square meters a spacious apartment ...

[/B][/QUOTE]

You're right, but it does look small , I don't know why, maybe the way it is laid out? don't know.
It was originally a two bedroom flat with bathrooms and kitchen...I took it all down and turned it into a studio.

brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Brian, you should try already now online to look out for a job position. I don't have any idea of what your work description says but make sure you will land a job with a international company or organization because salaries in general are mega-low in Egypt.

Good luck for your move, finding a job, getting married and everything else.

Hey TL,
Yes I know the salaries in Egypt are mega low... I am not moving to Egypt for the salary...

Salam,
Brian

brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
quote:
Brian, I have no problem contacting China,
revert with your complete number and I'll call you tomorrow morning , 9/10 am cairo time, it should be 4/5/pm your side.

Hi Primack,
Would it be possible to exchange e-mails to talk about your offer?

Salam,
Brian

primak
Member # 494

Unfortunately not - I have already explained I can call you wherever you are but will not give out my email .
Should you still be interested then please revert with your telephone number inclusive of country code.

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brian, Take him up on his offer, or don't come back here looking for a good deal on a flat again. You haven't been around the board long enough to know Primak, but he is one of the good guys. He's decent, he's helpful and he's making you a hell of an offer. I wouldn't play games with this one. If you don't have a phone contact, say so, but if you're smart, you'll get him that number..... don't worry...there is NOT one other person on this board (I'm willing to bet) that wants to place a call to China to bother you... you're safe.
Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
quote:
Unfortunately not - I have already explained I can call you wherever you are but will not give out my email .
Should you still be interested then please revert with your telephone number inclusive of country code.

hi here is my number...

86 2038742117...

best time to call will be china time 1100pm.

thanks
brian

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brian... i don't know primak.. but from what I've seen of his postings, he seems like a very genuine and nice person!!
You're getting it offered on a plate...this doesn't happen very often in Egypt... GO FOR IT!!
If I were in your position, I'd have moved in already!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

:-) Good morning Debbie, habibti!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by brian04:
Hey TL,
Yes I know the salaries in Egypt are mega low... I am not moving to Egypt for the salary...

Salam,
Brian

Surely you are not moving to Egypt because of work rather because of love. If there is one person then its me who actually followed your threads.

My point is if you want to have a decent life style there you NEED to get a well-paid job because you need also support your soon-to-be-wife and hopefully the many children which will hopefully come along.

And there's nothing wrong already to start looking for a job now.

Again good luck with everything.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 27 February 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
hi primack,
just wanna say thank you for your kind offer and hope to hear from you tonight.

salam,
brian

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Primak-

I was going to email you privately but I can't find your address (so apologies I'm placing this in a public forum).

Just a quick word - take care with this Brian character. He may end up a normal, decent person in real life but online in this forum he writes like a jerk. First wanting to meet egyptian ladies, then falling in love with someone online and posting love poems everywhere, then turning quite nasty on a couple of people including Moll with no provocation. (And both Deb and I can attest to such what a lovely, elegant woman Moll is in person.) If this was some 20 year old kid, I wouldn't say anything but this is suppose to be a 32 year old man who really should know better than that.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/003988.html

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:

Just a quick word - take care with this Brian character. He may end up a normal, decent person in real life but online in this forum he writes like a jerk.

I agree ... wouldn't trust someone like that with my apartment.

quote:
Originally posted by brian04:
moll u fucking slut....
u inslut everybody on this board with ur antics.....
what a fucking bitch....
u have no repspect for egyptians or islam so **** off

brian

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/003942.html

[This message has been edited by Dalia (edited 27 February 2005).]

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

ooopps ! ladies, thank you for the clarification. But, I have to be fair..did you see the way I write??? :-)))
But it's only a flat anyway, and if someone can be there to water the garden in summer, it does help me out a lot.

Brian, I tried to call you several times
at 2.45 pm Cairo time but it seems I miscalculated the time lag.
Will try again in a short while

primak
Member # 494

Ladies, Brian is a very nice person.
You know how this forum can drive people nuts? I have been quite awful on several occasions ; remember Sarajevo?
Well, anyway, I managed to get through to him and we're probably all set.
My garden inshallah will not dye out this summer!

primak
Member # 494

By the way..I also have a flat in alexandria, in victoria, three bedrooms ( one bathroom only !) not as nice as sheikh zayed but ok and can let it also at a symbolic price - but for long term - if anyone is interested.
The building is ugly, modern, yellow 10 floors.
The area is not very nice, near souk derbala if anyone knows about it.
The flat is on the 3rd floor - but nothing obstructs the open view.
It's simple .

molly
Member # 6744

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for molly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by primak:
[B]Ladies, Brian is a very nice person.
QUOTE]

Sorry, Primak....can't agree with you there, he may have seemed like a nice person in a 5 minute phone call, but he is a nasty, aggressive piece of work..I could copy posts from all over the Egy boards to show you just HOW nasty.

Expat, thanks so much for your post..I've been so tempted to just pop up here in the middle of Brian's topic and attack him, just like he appeared out of nowhere to attack me, not only here but on ET, on EM, and on YE, and not just over a few days, I'm talking about weeks of harrassment and filth directed at me. It's nice to know that the 'good guy' act isn't fooling everybody.

Sorry, couldn't resist the temptation any longer...

PS Obviously this is moll, I had to change my username for reasons that I won't bore you with. primak, I'll stay out of it now...oh unless brian decided to show his true colours again.

[This message has been edited by molly (edited 27 February 2005).]

Posts: 52 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
molly
Member # 6744

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for molly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In fact, just to let you know how nasty and vindictive Brian is.....just a couple of days ago, when he noticed that I'd joined YE, he turned up with a few unpleasant, sarcastic comments about how he hoped I wouldn't spoil YE. Now if he hadn't done that, I might have been able to resist posting here...but if brian wants to interfere in my posts, I think that gives me the same right to interfere in his.

But on second thoughts, he's not worth the trouble.

Posts: 52 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
molly
Member # 6744

Rate Member
It's a pity I don't know how to do a link to a topic on another board.....but if anybody's interested in seeing HOW nasty brian can be, when I started a topic about how much I love my house, quite innocent really, 'nice guy' brian had to jump in even though he never posted on EM before..

I'm sorry, primak....something inside me just snapped when I read 'Brian's a nice guy' LOL

Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by molly:
It's in General Discussion, posted october 30, I posted lots more pics there for his pervy collection if anybody's interested.

Was that the thread with the orgy-photos and the hideous flower painting?

molly
Member # 6744

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia:

Was that the thread with the orgy-photos and the hideous flower painting?

[/B]

Yes, that one, Dalia.....the flower pic on the wall was the most obscene thing there

The thread where I was innocently talking about how much I love my house, when brian04 just decided to have another go at me...there's a kind of poetic justice in me having a go at him now that HE just wants to talk about where he's going to be living, don't you think? The only difference of course is, that I'm keeping it clean.

Wouldn't have wasted my time really, if he'd just kept his mouth shut on YE a couple of days ago...I DID tell you to stay away from me, brian, and I'd stay away from you, but you just couldn't do it.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could we quit this alpha-female crap.

We don't have to like everyone on these Egy boards. Why would anyone be inspired to tell another member who to trust and who to conrespond with?

I think we are all rational adults and can decide who we want to deal with and who not to. Besides plenty of members on this board have had less than stellar postings unprovoked.

It is no ones decision besides the members who are communicating off board, who they want to communicate with.

Boundaries people, allow others to run their own affairs.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
molly
Member # 6744

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
Could we quit this alpha-female crap.

We don't have to like everyone on these Egy boards. Why would anyone be inspired to tell another member who to trust and who to conrespond with?

I think we are all rational adults and can decide who we want to deal with and who not to. Besides plenty of members on this board have had less than stellar postings unprovoked.

It is no ones decision besides the members who are communicating off board, who they want to communicate with.

Boundaries people, allow others to run their own affairs.

That's bloody good coming from you, sonomod...I seem to remember you also had plenty to say at the time, not to mention copying from board to board, and now YOU'RE talking about boundaries??

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
That's bloody good coming from you, sonomod...I seem to remember you also had plenty to say at the time, not to mention copying from board to board, and now YOU'RE talking about boundaries??

Why do you have such an immense need to be top dog amoung so many people you don't know in real life?

Why do you need so much approval? Why do you need to dictate so much of go on in these Egy boards?

Really you baffle me.

molly
Member # 6744

Rate Member
quote:

Why do you have such an immense need to be top dog amoung so many people you don't know in real life?

Why do you need so much approval? Why do you need to dictate so much of go on in these Egy boards?

Really you baffle me.

I think it's pretty fair to say you baffle EVERYONE on these Egy boards, sonomod....

I have no need of your approval or anyone else's, in fact if I had your approval I'd be a bit worried (:

I have no need to be top dog, that's just ridiculous....how can I be top dog when I post here about once a month, unlike you.

What I DO object to, is the hypocrisy of people like you and brian, who both took great pleasure in copying my pics all over the Egy boards with accompanying filth and abuse, now pretending that there are boundaries to intrusion in people's lives. It sticks in my throat.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
I think it's pretty fair to say you baffle EVERYONE on these Egy boards, sonomod....

I have no need of your approval or anyone else's, in fact if I had your approval I'd be a bit worried (:

I have no need to be top dog, that's just ridiculous....how can I be top dog when I post here about once a month, unlike you.

What I DO object to, is the hypocrisy of people like you and brian, who both took great pleasure in copying my pics all over the Egy boards with accompanying filth and abuse, now pretending that there are boundaries to intrusion in people's lives. It sticks in my throat.

As usual you sound so clique. Oh people don't communicate or respond to this person because I don't like this person. And that can lead to bullying. Plus the fact that you are a teacher. Uff.

I keep to this board. Its not as cliquey. Less cultural attacks.

And man you are pretty damn good at attacks yourself, but of course since Moll does it its okay.

Moll top alpha female of Egy boards. Whatever Moll posts is gossip(GOSPEL) truth and who whatever she disagrees with is evil and who ever Moll doesn't like is the villain.

And your a school teacher. Grammar school.

Moll by the way how much vodka have you had so far tonight? Are you past a fifth yet?

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 27 February 2005).]

molly
Member # 6744

Rate Member
quote:

Moll by the way how much vodka have you had so far tonight? Are you past a fifth yet?

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 27 February 2005).]

Oh you're just SO predictable, sonomod LOL

BTW...it's YOU'RE a teacher, not your a teacher.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Okay Moll has hit her "English Moment".

Brian have you given thought to buying the actual furniture, kitchen stuff and electronics?

Are you going to eat out until your married?

If thats the case you will probably buy your electronics first.

Just wondering because I am now discussing these purchases with my in-laws.

RetirementBitches
Member # 6332

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RetirementBitches     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Okay Moll has hit her "English Moment".

Brian have you given thought to buying the actual furniture, kitchen stuff and electronics?

Are you going to eat out until your married?

If thats the case you will probably buy your electronics first.

Just wondering because I am now discussing these purchases with my in-laws.

sonomod i support you 100 percent....i witnessed all their attacks on you and on poor brian04.....they gang up on him and on you ever chance they get...the poor guy was defending himself after moll attacked him.....what did they expect him to do??? just take it sitting down....screw them.....let's have it sonomod..now is your chance to tell all...let everyone know what they're really like.

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
molly
Member # 6744

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by RetirementBitches:
[B]
sonomod i support you 100 percent....i witnessed all their attacks on you and on poor brian04.....they gang up on him and on you ever chance they get...the poor guy was defending himself after moll attacked him..... B]

pmsl

RetirementBitches
Member # 6332

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RetirementBitches     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

pmsl

she just starting to tell all but in time she is sooooooo kind she doesn't want to stoop to your level...i know she cares about islam and her husband's culture more than all of you put together .,.... http://www.myiwc.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5278&goto=newpost

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tarek_Jordan
Member # 6799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tarek_Jordan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Primak,
Hope you are doing well, I might would need your offer, because I live in Amman and expected to be in Egypt this summer with friends, how you can host us.

Thanks alot!

Posts: 17 | From: Amman, Jordan. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

sonomod i support you 100 percent....i witnessed all their attacks on you and on poor brian04.....they gang up on him and on you ever chance they get...the poor guy was defending himself after moll attacked him.....what did they expect him to do??? just take it sitting down....screw them.....let's have it sonomod..now is your chance to tell all...let everyone know what they're really like.

I don't need to tell Egy Board members what they are like. Egy Board members can make up their own mind.

I don't want to have it out, but obstructionist force threads to lose their focus, I am guilty as others. I go off on a tangence about my facination with Mid-East current events and movies.

I prefer to wait untill I am backed in a corner, then make obviously weak responses. Sometimes a person will walk on lotus leaves only to realize these lotus leaves are covering quick sand.

Now Egyptian budgets have been covered alot on this board. Absurd, but I feel like posting links to past threads.

molly
Member # 6744

Rate Member
quote:
she just starting to tell all but in time she is sooooooo kind she doesn't want to stoop to your level...i know she cares about islam and her husband's culture more than all of you put together .,....

You've made me feel sooooooo ashamed now, RBs, I've witnessed her compassion and loyalty to her husband SOOOO often, her respect for the Egyptian people and their culture, I'm walking on lotus leaves now (:

My husband sometimes makes me soooo mad. He won't put his socks in the basket, he just throws them in the general direction of the basket and thinks I'm going to be pleased...but I blame my mother-in-law. Dad-in-law was a nice old guy, but he was a bit deaf, so we could never really communicate with each other.

Sis in law is very nice, I just spoke to her on the phone. Her husband, brother in law, is a great guy, but sometimes he can be a bit boring.

The neighbours....well, they're ok, we say hello when we see each other going out to our cars but we don't really say much to each other. I know in another month or two, this town will be lovely with cherry blossom, and we'll all be saying to each other, isn't the cherry blossom nice.

WHY are western women such sluts? I'm married, not like the western sluts here, I'm PROPERLY married, my husband is a creep who talks about me on the phone to his friends, but mother in law put him straight about that one, dad in law agreed that I had to be placated until the IRS saw sense.

molly
Member # 6744

Rate Member
so sorry, just wanted to be like sonomod, warm and compassionate and sooooo very interesting
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
so sorry, just wanted to be like sonomod, warm and compassionate and sooooo very interesting

Moll please open up another bottle, pour in a glass and drink. Or if you would drink straight from the bottle.

Take your medicine, retract your claws. Now go to Egyptmad and discuss something saucy and provacative.

Go on, your public awaits you.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

The neighbours....well, they're ok, we say hello when we see each other going out to our cars but we don't really say much to each other. I know in another month or two, this town will be lovely with cherry blossom, and we'll all be saying to each other, isn't the cherry blossom nice.

WHY are western women such sluts? I'm married, not like the western sluts here, I'm PROPERLY married, my husband is a creep who talks about me on the phone to his friends, but mother in law put him straight about that one, dad in law agreed that I had to be placated until the IRS saw sense.

Actually now looking over the quality of this last post of yours, maybe you've had too much vodka.

Lay down and call someone to check your pulse. If you vomit blood, go to a hospital real quick.

Don't you ever worry about blood poisoning? Or are you to the point you don't care?

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw moll, you didn't fool me for a minute. You actually used "you're" for you are instead of "your"
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
molly
Member # 6744

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
Aw moll, you didn't fool me for a minute. You actually used "you're" for you are instead of "your"

Expat, I'm sorry, I meant to say 'yous'

My MIL was an old B*tch, and if my husband reads this, too bad

I have a great deal of repect for Misr, I go there all the time

When I go to Misr, I like it a lot...but I have to let my inlaws bring up my daughter, bcs the IRS makes demands on my husband.

I am LEGALLY married, not like the other British sluts on ES, I just don't bring up my own daughter, bcs I want her to be brought up in Misr.

molly
Member # 6744

Rate Member
I know everybody else here calls it Egypt, but I have to call it Misr, then everybody knows I have a legal marriage.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com