EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » To Hurghada connection: flight HRG-CAI?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To Hurghada connection: flight HRG-CAI?
Pollina
Member # 6404

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Pollina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi girls,

anybody knows how much a return flight from Hurghada to Cairo is with Egypt Air?

And does anybody know if Port Said has an airport and if there are flights there?

TX
Pollina

Posts: 182 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bergamo
Member # 7123

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bergamo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
deary Pollina
good day
pls note that flight from Hurghada to Cairo is with Egypt Air about 250 L.E OR 50 USD$
i am from port said yes there are airport but no fleights between cairo
pls note that the distance between cairo and port said it is two hours by car or bus
pls feel free to contacted me if you need any help again
are u will visited port said?
wait u reply
my e-mail: miasolimane@yahoo.com
best wishes
mohamed

quote:
Originally posted by Pollina:
Hi girls,

anybody knows how much a return flight from Hurghada to Cairo is with Egypt Air?

And does anybody know if Port Said has an airport and if there are flights there?

TX
Pollina

Posts: 38 | From: bergamo | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pollina
Member # 6404

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pollina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank's bergamo. Well, will go to HRG soon and just wanted to know if there are also flights to Port Said or other places to visit in Egypt. Because travelling by bus is not my preferred way of travelling.
Posts: 182 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bergamo, correct me if I am wrong, but the price you quoted is for Egyptian nationals, not for tourists or Europeans?
Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
POLLINA... Bargamo is quoting totally the wrong prices for non- Egyptians... the last time I asked for foreigners it was about 1500 le!!
And they say the Europeans are racist!!!???

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pollina
Member # 6404

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pollina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hihi, actually that is ok because i need the price for an egyptian. but also to me it seemed quite low. anyway, i wrote to egypt air in the meantime and they said it's 1094 EGP for a ticket valid a week and 890 EGP valid for one day. strange policy!

seanxo
Member # 7616

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for seanxo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello there,
i'm really confused!?
i'll be coming to hurghada in the 20th of may but i didn't want to go there,i wanted to go to cairo instead but the ticket was cheaper to take it to hurgada,please any one knews if there's any trains or buses?r they cheaper than the flights???is it dobled standrad for europeans as well?!
many thanks
seian

Posts: 1 | From: Edinburgh,Scotland | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hatshepsut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the bus from hurghada to cairo is 50 le and goes several times a day - if you take the el gouna bus, which is ok standardwise, you will need about 5 hours
on the nightbus you will be more quick, because they don't make long stops...
it's no problem at all to go with the bus, nobody will bother you and don't listen if anybody is telling you, you are not allowed to go with a public bus (tourleader like to tell this) - it's not true!!!!
if you need help in getting a ticket or whatever - just tell, i'm shure the hurghada girl's will help you

Posts: 127 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by seanxo:
hello there,
i'm really confused!?
i'll be coming to hurghada in the 20th of may but i didn't want to go there,i wanted to go to cairo instead but the ticket was cheaper to take it to hurgada,please any one knews if there's any trains or buses?r they cheaper than the flights???is it dobled standrad for europeans as well?!
many thanks
seian

Didn’t I hear somewhere that you get a different visa when you fly into the Sinai/Red Sea resorts and that you would need a different one if you wanted to come to Cairo?

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com