EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » looking for flatmates

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: looking for flatmates
Vango
Member # 7782

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vango     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rent a nice appartment in Zamalik, bordered by the corniche. Two separate rooms, big enough, DSL connection, furnished, clean, etc.

Price: 1000 EP per month

You can have a dog, a cat, be a smoker, enjoying Amr Diab, I don t mind as long as your a honest and a bit friendly.

Posts: 5 | From: montreal, Canada | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bergamo
Member # 7123

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bergamo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

dear friend
good day
pls send me your mobile number in order to can contacted you and arranged an meeting
my e-mail
miasolimane@yahoo.com

quote:
Originally posted by Vango:
I rent a nice appartment in Zamalik, bordered by the corniche. Two separate rooms, big enough, DSL connection, furnished, clean, etc.

You can have a dog, a cat, be a smoker, enjoying Amr Diab, I don t mind as long as your a honest and a bit friendly.

Posts: 38 | From: bergamo | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please email me as soon as possible! I need a flat at this range of price for June month, starting from the 2/06-Thurs. blueoceanpearl@gmail.com
Thank you!

Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajsa_egypt1
Member # 7785

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajsa_egypt1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi
I am a female looking for an apartment for the summer and near the AUC. my e-mail is as005k@mail.rochester.edu...if you have a female and looking for roommates. thanks
ajsa

Posts: 18 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sa7ara4
Member # 7794

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for sa7ara4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactley where is Zamalik?? i like to know and maybe intrested..thx..sa7ara
Posts: 3 | From: Monterey, Ca.USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiN_iNN
Member # 5754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SiN_iNN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wts ur email ????
Posts: 140 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vango
Member # 7782

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vango     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About the flat:

If you wanna join me, my mobile number is

012 230 3691
payette22@hotmail.com

Posts: 5 | From: montreal, Canada | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vango
Member # 7782

Rate Member
North of Zamalik, but I don't remember the street, I will have the flat on the 7 th of june, until the 7th of september; I will however be gone on the 31st of august.

Bye,

Vincent

SiN_iNN
Member # 5754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SiN_iNN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
North of Zamalik, but I don't remember the street, I will have the flat on the 7 th of june, until the 7th of september; I will however be gone on the 31st of august.

Bye,

Vincent

I'll contact you soonest, Actually am not the one interested to share the flat with u, It's one of my friends.
Wt's Gonna happen after Aug 31st. ? can he extend the contract or not ?

Posts: 140 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
medo70
Member # 7879

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for medo70     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear
Is the gender of the flatmate important?
Are u male or female
Yours

[This message has been edited by medo70 (edited 21 June 2005).]

Posts: 53 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
princapessa36
Member # 8073

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for princapessa36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be moving to Egypt in August. I am female and am very familiar with Egypt, so I know this is a very good deal. I am nice and very easy going...I will be staying long term and was hoping to stay in Zamalek or Mohandeseen, so I am very interested...and I do enjoy Amr Diab. Please let me know if the offer is still good.
quote:

Posts: 14 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vango
Member # 7782

Rate Member

Hi Dear,

Yes the offer is still good, but this from the 27 of july until the moment you want. You can rent the flat after I'm leaving.

If this still convenient for you, please write me back.

my e-mail is payette22@hotmail.com
tel: 012 230 3691

PS. By the way, I'm also canadian.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com