EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » I'm back in London!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm back in London!!!
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey girls.... been here one day and missing Hurghada already...... it's cold!!!!
Same story as last year... heatwave before I arrived, but rain as soon as I get here....waaaaaahhhhh!!!!!
Also found out I cant get to the Central mosqu tomorrow because of the live8 concert in central London... what lousy timing is that!!!
I'm missing all my Hurghada friends... but it's nice to see my house and spend time with my daughter!!
Girls.... see you in a couple of weeks, inshallah!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Samia and everyone here on ES,

we just arrived back from Hurghada this afternoon and I also miss the great weather and the water but at least I have my dog back who missed us a lot. She's right now sleeping on a pile of dirty clothes which still need to be washed. My son said he wants to go tomorrow back to Egypt (Sweety, where are we going to take the money from.... ).

Anyway Samia, Puppy, Semsema, Warda I just wanted to thank you for your warm welcome and the interesting topics we discussed. Its so amazing to know what brings people to Egypt.

Well I just can dream about another nice vacation for quite a while since I have some other "things" to take care of. Well, girls, I keep you updated and of course I'll stay a regular on this site.

Great to know you!

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 01 July 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome back Tigerlily hope you enjoyed it over there in egypt.

And Samia welcome back to London. when will you go back to Egypt.
I am going to travel very soon now. I will be there for aproximatly a month, I hope I get the chance to see you.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back Samia,
If you fancy meeting up at Central Mosque during your stay i'm not too far.
The heat wave was just great

Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Samia, I was supposed to be in London right now too, but something's keeping me in Egypt for a while. If you pass by Cairo on your way back, we could go out for a coffee.

Tigerlily, glad you had a super holiday

Sara, I added you to my messenger, but didn't get a reply from you. Would love to meet up with you when you come.

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Farhana:
Welcome back Samia,
If you fancy meeting up at Central Mosque during your stay i'm not too far.
The heat wave was just great

Farhana I will try to go there today.. inshallah..might be a nightmare with the live8 concert.. but I will try.
I will check this site again today to see if you are online.. and i will give you my mobile number... or u can get me on... samiainegypt@yahoo.com
If we can't meet today, I will probably go next weekend too!!
Sara.... are you in London too??
Ya Tiger.... it was a really nice evening we spent last week.... was very happy to meet you..... and I wish you all the best with your "other thing!!"

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right..am avoiding central London like the plague!
Well, i'll email you anyway and if there's anything i can send you for your return journey or anything you need just let me know.

Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Farhana I will try to go there today.. inshallah..might be a nightmare with the live8 concert.. but I will try.
I will check this site again today to see if you are online.. and i will give you my mobile number... or u can get me on... samiainegypt@yahoo.com
If we can't meet today, I will probably go next weekend too!!
Sara.... are you in London too??
Ya Tiger.... it was a really nice evening we spent last week.... was very happy to meet you..... and I wish you all the best with your "other thing!!"

Don't worry i will be here waiting just for u have a great time in uk

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Hey girls.... been here one day and missing Hurghada already...... it's cold!!!!
Same story as last year... heatwave before I arrived, but rain as soon as I get here....waaaaaahhhhh!!!!!
Also found out I cant get to the Central mosqu tomorrow because of the live8 concert in central London... what lousy timing is that!!!
I'm missing all my Hurghada friends... but it's nice to see my house and spend time with my daughter!!
Girls.... see you in a couple of weeks, inshallah!

the Central mosqu are u that lonely OMG

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wardar
Member # 8221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wardar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey girls, thought id post and say hi, you know im shy .

It was great meeting you while i was in Egypt last week, my times in egypt just get better and better, im meeting some great people each time i go.
I tried to register with the nick warda, but seems someone already has it, so this is the closest i could get, though im sure you will recognise me

We got back late last night, and im shattered and surrounded by dirty washing,ahhhhhhh back to the real world

Samia and Tigerlily, glad to see you arrived home safetly and thanxs to you all for the nice time i spent with you and hope we can do it again one day

Posts: 60 | From: England | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Wardar.... it was nice to see you too....and small Jessica....
I'm only in uk for 2 weeks.. on holiday....will be home in Egypt in the middle of the month.

VIRGO.... If I fly home via Cairo I would love to meet up.... will let you know when I've booked the ticket home.

FARHANA.... will go to Central mosque next weekend, inshallah, if I can borrow my daughters car... E-mail me on.. samiainegypt@yahoo.com and I'll give you my phone number and we can arrange to meet, inshallah.

Went to a typical English curry house last night with a friend.... you can't beat English'Indian' restaurants!!!
Getting into the English tv soaps too!!! Told you, girls.... I lead a sad life!!!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wardar:
hey girls, thought id post and say hi, you know im shy .

It was great meeting you while i was in Egypt last week, my times in egypt just get better and better, im meeting some great people each time i go.
I tried to register with the nick warda, but seems someone already has it, so this is the closest i could get, though im sure you will recognise me

We got back late last night, and im shattered and surrounded by dirty washing,ahhhhhhh back to the real world

Samia and Tigerlily, glad to see you arrived home safetly and thanxs to you all for the nice time i spent with you and hope we can do it again one day

Hi, you, great to see you back again even if its only virtually and finally posting here on ES! Well, I've done with all that nasty laundry and cleaning and we will go off to the zoo today. I'd wish you could have met my kiddies but maybe next time. Good luck with your plan and please keep us updated!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EFLVirgo:
Hey Samia, I was supposed to be in London right now too, but something's keeping me in Egypt for a while. If you pass by Cairo on your way back, we could go out for a coffee.

Tigerlily, glad you had a super holiday

Sara, I added you to my messenger, but didn't get a reply from you. Would love to meet up with you when you come.

Hey EflVirgo, I am sorry for being so late for replying If you added me on msn, i dont use it anymore. Here is my new email adress: ghostorchid20@yahoo.com
I would love to meet you too.
hope to hear from you soon

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wardar
Member # 8221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wardar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved meeting you all, and its great to be able to put names to faces, i mean ive been reading here long enough i felt i already knew you , i know i kinda gatecrashed the meeting, and i have to thank Semsema for inviting me and for making me feel so welcome.
As i said hopefully i will be back towards the end of next month, and next time Puppy, the drinks are on me

Posts: 60 | From: England | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Samia, Tigerlily, Puppy and Wardar,

Oh blimey you saying about the drinks, I didn't pay for mine! Soooooo sorry girls.

It was great meeting Tigerlily and Puppy, so good to be able to put faces to the names. Tigerlily, good luck for later this year, and don't forget to keep me posted about the event.

Puppy, once Samia comes back we will fix another date if you are free.

Wardar how is little Jess. Don't forget to e-mail me about the letter.

Samia, hope everything is going well for you and good luck with you-know-what! Come back safe soon.

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for puppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samia, enjoy ur vacation. I cant wait mine..this is tooo hot for me..i miss the rain
Tigerlily, keep in touch..i miss u..
Wardar, hope to see u soon, not because the drinks..but i think we have something else in comment
Semsema, i'm sooo freee...anytime, it was nice to meet u.
We really should meet when samia comes back..i have 2other finnish lady here,so i think they will be happy to come to our meeting also..
Take care

Posts: 263 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Puppy that will be great. Our circle is ever expanding.
Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by puppy:
Samia, enjoy ur vacation. I cant wait mine..this is tooo hot for me..i miss the rain

Ya puppy.,.. I'm sitting here in the middle of a thunderstorm... hung my washing out an hour ago and just had to run out and get it.... I don't miss the rain, ever, I can tell you!!!!
Looking forward to seeing my friends all again very soon....
Sem.. havent forgotten the Bisto... and hatshepsut.... havent forgotten the oxo and marmite, bit having problems with the bands.. but.. I'll try my best!

hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hatshepsut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hya darling,

miss you a lot here.....

see you online later, i hope!!!!

Posts: 127 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wardar
Member # 8221

Member Rated:
ya puppy i wish we couldve had more time to chat especially about what we have in common .

semsema, i emailed you today, jess says hi to you, she woke at 6.45 saturday asking for bacon sarny lol, it was my fault my watch was on Egypt time and she thought it was 8.45 grrrrrrrr, next time ill set watch back to UK time before sleeping

Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Hi Hatshepsut, sorry I missed you at the last meeting. Why did you not come on the Monday night - did you get a better offer elsewhere? Hope everything is going well for you.

Samia, serves you right for deserting us here! Only joking my wee friend, miss you and can't wait for you to get back.

Wardar: will check mail tonight when I get home. Give Jess a hug and kiss from Charlie.

Puppy: Any time you want to meet, just let me know. Sorry I didn't give you my mobile number or e-mail number.

To everyone hope you all have a good day.

EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samia, did you get the offline message I sent you?
Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by EFLVirgo:
Samia, did you get the offline message I sent you?

No virgo I dont think I did.... send it again or e-mail me on.. samiainegypt@yahoo.com , please!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com