EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Why are western women attracted to shitty guyz?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why are western women attracted to shitty guyz??
SimplyMe
Member # 6465

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SimplyMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
You could be just saying that to cover his *ss. Anyhow.

And I wasn't accussing him of going after a visa, just easy sex. Sheesh, talk about putting words in my mouth.

And Matt Damon is not good looking, he's short, pig nosed, and small in the shorts.

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 01 August 2005).]

Sonomod, I kept thinking of how should I reply to your insults?? me picking up girls and my relative covering my *ss. Should I make it the civilised way or the uncivilised way.

At the end I've decided to be better than you and reply in a civilised way.

Reasons why I am NOT here to pick up chicks:

1-Assuming that I am on the net to pick up girls, Isn't there better places than ES?? Chating, Dating sites, because how could I pick up a girl from a place where there isn't any kind of privacy? How could I ask her out?

What I am trying to say here, If I am going to pick up girls from the net. ES would never be my choice.

2-I used to read the threads without even registering for 2 months or so. I was really enjoying it, and even after I became a member. I read more than I write, because I enjoy seeing people from different backgrounds talking about different subjects. And I've just registered because I wanted to discuss a certain topic and the only way to do that is to register.

so I don't think I can really pick up girls without registering.

3-I hold a british passport, So I don't need any 'visa marriage' or something.

4-I've got my real social life. and I'm not depending on the net socially to make friendships or sexual relationships.

5-I'm not that kind of Egyptian losers that you think all egyptians males are.

Posts: 103 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Humanized
Member # 8471

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Humanized     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i believe there is something that should be deleted !!
Posts: 817 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Humanized:
i believe there is something that should be deleted !!

I'm confused. Is Simply Me the same as Odiab84? The post is the same....

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odiab84
Member # 8455

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for odiab84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
I'm confused. Is Simply Me the same as Odiab84? The post is the same....

simplyme is my relative, she left her pc without signing out and I posted my reply after her without writing my own username and password (I forgot)

I admit it was a stupid mistake, but it was written by me (odiab84)

Posts: 149 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by odiab84:
simplyme is my relative, she left her pc without signing out and I posted my reply after her without writing my own username and password (I forgot)

No worries, just curious.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yeah, he such a great guy he needs his women relatives to handle his disputes.

wow. what a man!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMarx
Member # 8543

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMarx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess an Indian just cant be a part of the westerners vs egyptian debate....nice topic anyways!
Posts: 27 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by AMarx:
I guess an Indian just cant be a part of the westerners vs egyptian debate....nice topic anyways!

Sure you can! Why not?

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AMarx:

No not a nice topic. But anyhow, that actor from the 'Kuma Satra' movie, it was in English, the scrupture, he's dark isn't his attractiveness appreciated since he's dark.

How does this preference for light skin work in India. Some of the most attractive Indian men I've seen are dark.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Simply Me:

You asked a question and I gave an answer. It takes both men AND women to stick to their principles and to have integrity in a relationship.
There are a lot of phonies in the world ... not just in Egypt ... just like I am sure there are honest men in Egypt who are looking for a relationship than an easy lay.

Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting,
i like odiab84 style,he seems to be intelligent boy,and whats the big deal that he enter with his relative id,it happens,this didnt swhow what a man he is,at all!
sonomod dont take it so personal,
i dont know for what is anyone here for,but i dont think that any man here cannot find a girl out,and will fall to find it here!
If this happens anyway then good luck,why not,u never know what the desteny prepared you!
Piece for all!
Didi

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
I totally agree with u!
P.S. If u know of any good ones send them my way....LOL

I will...just give me your address and i'll send you some to choose from.

Let me ask you sonomod, when you judged me that I am only trying to pick up girls, what did u depend on in your judgment??

Had to update this to explain a few things. As soon as this was posted we recieved a few lonely young guys.

Now quite a coincidence isn't it?

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I totally agree with u!
P.S. If u know of any good ones send them my way....LOL

I will...just give me your address and i'll send you some to choose from.

melodyxanis@yahoo.co.uk

Well why not...i need cheerin up

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I asked the same question 2 my manager, he told me for 2 reasons
• The stander of living in Egypt is less than their country, so they can search for Egyptian guys and jobs and get married. And get the visa for settlement I don’t know what they named it here, but it’s like the green card.
• The other reason because they are shitty like them, a very normal scene in MacDonald sharm or hurgad, (swo2 microbus 23ed ma3 benten zay 2l 2mer), a microbus driver is sitting with very beautiful girls, they don’t find any different because most of the foreigners who come 2 Egypt are poor like Russian ppl..

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com