EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » coping with fear (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: coping with fear
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 7aya:
[b] wallahi why don't you people leave my career alone. i'm not a journalist when i'm here i'm a forum user.

and whats up with the you "claim" to be a journalist, you make me feel that being journalist is such a glamrous job and i'm showing off with it. its just a normal job. oh my. if you don't like what i said and you think its one dimensional then yalla lets discuss it. but leave my personal life out.

I've worked with journalists for some time and lots of my friends happen to be journalists, so I don't think it is a glamorous job and I don't mean you're showing off or anything along those lines.

Working as a journalist usually has to do with collecting information, informing yourself on a subject and looking at it from different angles before judging something publicly. Your remarks about Germany and the Holocaust were off the mark and clearly showed that you don't know much about the subject, that's what I was referring to with my remark.

quote:
i've always wondered why so many people haven't written there occupation in their profile, now i know.

I never look at peoples' profiles and I didn't check yours, I was referring to your profession because it came up in this thread.

I'm a designer, btw, I didn't put it in my profile but it's not a secret.

[This message has been edited by Dalia (edited 01 August 2005).][/B][/QUOTE]

look dalia i don't think that my point about germany and the holocaust were off the mark at all. i've read alot about this. and you do seem like a polite person, which means that a debate with you would be a clean one meaning no personal insults. so if you think that my above statement was unbalanced, then please prove me wrong

best

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
i don't consider killing innocent civilians in london or egypt or even iraq is a good cause. but israeli went to palestine knowing they are stealing land. would you be surprised if you steal someones home and they come and kill you a few years after.
i remember once a lady started a thread asking people what there biggest fear is and you said you are worried that something would happen to your daughter while she's going to school. well what about all the palstinian children who die everyday while going to school, or playing or doing any other activity a child does. so its ok for a german mother to worry about her child but a palestinian mother not? hmm who has the double standards? your government created the holocaust you killed millions of jews but are you paying for it now? no you live in a nice house with greenery and cleanliness all around you, your kids play safely in the park, while palestinians are dying every day. oh and not just that do you know that germany gives millions of dollars as well as miliatary aid to israel, can you tell me how long do palestinians have to die for your atrocities and for your feelings of guilt?
ann, yes i am a journalist, and you know what? i'm not worried about my life. infact i dont care if i die, because if i do i wont feeling anything. but if someone i love dies then i will suffer

Look who's talking here about not insulting anyone personal.

And look who's drifting here suddenly off the subject talking about the Palastina-Israel conflict.

7aya, my hands are clean, I didn't announce myself to be a potencial suicide bomber, I don't hate Jews or any other people, I didn't call anyone murder - you did and how dare you.

I am done with you on this board.

You are crazy.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by 7aya (edited 01 August 2005).]

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
i've read alot about this. and you do seem like a polite person, which means that a debate with you would be a clean one meaning no personal insults. so if you think that my above statement was unbalanced, then please prove me wrong

No offence to you, but I won't discuss this subject openly on an egyboard again because these discussions are usually quite useless.

This subject tends to bring all those idiots into the arena who deny the holocaust and claim that the Germans are brainwashed and so on ...

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com