EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Khadijah2000 is a BITCH and...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Khadijah2000 is a BITCH and...
paula70
Member # 8709

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for paula70     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Khadijah2000 is a crazy, complex bitch, that is so obviously over-jealous, narrow-minded, madly horny religious fake slut who needs to beaten up!! Yeah!! **** you khadijah. Ur just ugly, sad nasty virgin, u make me wanna puke!! You don't even deserve your name. Noisy bitch. GET A LIFE AND AN EGYPTIAN MAN TO SHUT U UP WITH HIS #$!@$.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by paula70:
Khadijah2000 is a crazy, complex bitch, that is so obviously over-jealous, narrow-minded, madly horny religious fake slut who needs to beaten up!! Yeah!! **** you khadijah. Ur just ugly, sad nasty virgin, u make me wanna puke!! You don't even deserve your name. Noisy bitch. GET A LIFE AND AN EGYPTIAN MAN TO SHUT U UP WITH HIS #$!@$.

Why you say this abouty her ?
did she do anything wrong to you ?
you shouldn't do this you never met her yo judge on her this way

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you wasting your time (10 minutes : opening your pc , connected to the net, open this site et......... to insult someone!!!!!

my advice when you are angry at someone, just ignore, do not give him/her for your time

AT THAT IS HOW WE DO NOT HAVE TO OPEN A POST FULL OF BAD WORDS THAT HURTS THE READER

quote:

Posts: 115 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Shame on you, with your first post here on ES as a new member you are already using foul language. Do not come on this site here if your only purpose of joining is to insult other members in the most disgusting way.

What is your problem: Alcohol, drugs, chemical imbalance, mental problems?????

I hardly want to believe that you are a female human being on this earth the way you are speaking......

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Khadijah2000 is a crazy, complex bitch, that needs to beaten up!!

You can never be in a discussion can you?
Grow up and if you can't bear it please go away.

Khadija, I love your posts..

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for smiley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow!! obviously someone who made a name to come in and insult.... think that should be kept for the kindergarden.. sounds a lot to me like childish playground insults....needs ur mouth washed out with lyle soap.. now go play bad mouth on another forums .. bye bye!!!!!
Posts: 230 | From: uk/U.A.E | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 8301

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that id must be alas one post id made today.. why dont they use there real id coward is what they are

Posts: 72 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Smiley , welcome back on this forum. You didn't post on here for couple of weeks, hope everything is okay with you.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiger,i cant believe that this is new member,i think that this is an old member and just was afraid to post his/her real id here,not to lost the respect of the others...and change the nick to this one!
Paula....if ure so upset from khadija say it to her from ur id,the last week i had not very pleasant meet with her,but i didnt change the nick to abuse her.....anyway,i think that ure very upset from smth that she said to u,try not to accept it so deeply ok???
Dont u think its useless to waste ur nerves only in some forum on the net!
Take it easy,smile,smoke a cigarrette and everything will be fine!
But not that rude....i`m sure she is not like this,we all have our bad moods here,and if she have abused u,she didnt meant to be like that!
Delete the post,u already said a lot!
Wish u all the best!

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diana_ivanova:
Tiger,i cant believe that this is new member,i think that this is an old member and just was afraid to post his/her real id here,not to lost the respect of the others...and change the nick to this one!
Paula....if ure so upset from khadija say it to her from ur id,the last week i had not very pleasant meet with her,but i didnt change the nick to abuse her.....anyway,i think that ure very upset from smth that she said to u,try not to accept it so deeply ok???
Dont u think its useless to waste ur nerves only in some forum on the net!
Take it easy,smile,smoke a cigarrette and everything will be fine!
But not that rude....i`m sure she is not like this,we all have our bad moods here,and if she have abused u,she didnt meant to be like that!
Delete the post,u already said a lot!
Wish u all the best!

I agree, D. It's pointless to be that rude.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ty snoozin!
Its just without sense to abuse each other,we will win more from being friends,and discuss kindly!
Anyway,none of us win if being hurt,or abused!It just upset us,and the life is hard enough,and we have so many serious problems,why should we make new even here?
Common guys lets be nice!
Wish u all soul peace!

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:

Khadija, I love your posts..

Really what has she posted that was entertaining or useful?

Besides I think she is another username, created Khadija so she can make comments that might taint her main usernames image!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
Really what has she posted that was entertaining or useful?

Besides I think she is another username, created Khadija so she can make comments that might taint her main usernames image!

AHA!!! An ES schitzophrenic...

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uff these diff users who come here for a sec and go are really annoying.

And so what if you dont like her posts. WHO CARES. But you dont have to use those bad comments.. they lead to no where.
For Goodness sake be grow up! if you dont like khadijas comments DONT READ THEM!

[This message has been edited by Serendipity (edited 22 August 2005).]

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kadijah2000
Member # 4971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadijah2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I'm flattered that you had to register on yahoo or hotmail, go thru all the trouble of creating a new email adress, so that you can come back and create another name, just to attack little old me. (batting eyes).

BTW I'm not religious at all, my husband gave me this nick name, it was months before I discovered that it was after Muhammad's wife. I agree I don't deserve the name of a righteous woman, but unlike yourself, I didn't feel the need to create another identity for myself.

So carry on, set this thread on fire. I'm touched.

Posts: 81 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kadijah2000
Member # 4971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadijah2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Post number 15, should be on fire now.

Sonomod who gives a **** about an online image, but a sorry, sit on her arse all day running from website to website bitch like yourself.

One more week in this boring arse esert being left alone with non-english speaking broads while my husband runs off to sheesha spots with his other relatives, is the only reason I'm even on here to began with. Yes he's been ignoring me since we got here, I think he's ashamed, but I will fix his arse when he gets back on my turf, I'm holding it all inside and letting it build up for now.

Posts: 81 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kadijah2000
Member # 4971

Rate Member
Okay, one more to get the fire started

For all those who defended me, thanks, but no thanks. I get a rise out of **** like this, I swear I do. Don't get your own trousers in a twist about kadijah2000, she really is a bitch, why deny it.

But the only one who ever accused me of being jealous is, ummm, lets see, 7AYA, LMFAO, 7aya is that you?

kadijah2000
Member # 4971

Rate Member
As nelly once sang, "it's getting hot in here, so take of all your clothes, I am getting so hot I wanna take my clothes off"

Any one else likes hip hop? Do they have any arab hip hop singers?

kadijah2000
Member # 4971

Rate Member
Oh **** it, my 5 minutes of fame, why not keep this **** on top for the rest of the summer, what you think guys? Oops, sorry kissing arse, not my style. LMFAO

Someone is going to be restricted from sex for the rest of the summer, leaving me in this damn pathetic situation, I swear.

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kadijah2000:
Oh **** it, my 5 minutes of fame, why not keep this **** on top for the rest of the summer, what you think guys? Oops, sorry kissing arse, not my style. LMFAO

Really? I'd rather see men's professional hair removal stay up top. Or Hurghada boobs. Although that might attract Egyptians back....

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kadijah2000
Member # 4971

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for kadijah2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
Really? I'd rather see men's professional hair removal stay up top. Or Hurghada boobs. Although that might attract Egyptians back....

Thank you snoozin

Just keep responding back and forth, surely it will stay on the front page, no?

I just realised Hurghada boobs was started last year, but still a hot topic, with yours truly now contributing.

kadijah2000
Member # 4971

Rate Member
Well the sun is now set, time for vampires to roam the desert, so I must go reveal my fangs to the mysryan(sonomod's word) people.

I've been trying to provoke Sonomod for a few days now, I can't count how many times I've called her a bitch, I guess her zoloft is working. She is not responding to me. Oh well.

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Okay, one more to get the fire started

For all those who defended me, thanks, but no thanks. I get a rise out of **** like this, I swear I do. Don't get your own trousers in a twist about kadijah2000, she really is a bitch, why deny it.

But the only one who ever accused me of being jealous is, ummm, lets see, 7AYA, LMFAO, 7aya is that you?

why am i the only one you insulted? "rolleyes" LMFAO

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[
my husband gave me this nick name, it was months before I discovered that it was after Muhammad's wife. [/B]

Thats interesting. When i converted to Islam, years ago. I choose the name of Aminah. It means faithful and trustworthy.
And she was the mother of Mohamed, i think. But i have never used the name, so far.

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I never wanted to defend you. I defended the concept of speaking one's heart out, and until today, I really enjoyed most of your posts, but now it seems to me that I was wrong, you're just another monotonous bore.

Go away & come back when you've acquired some new vocabulary.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kadijah, Why are you saying such things? For attention? In the beginning it seemed you were above this....now you're very far below it. I can't see your reason other than pure immaturity. So you got your wish of having the thread on fire, so what was your point. To prove you are fool? Well, you proved it!
Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Now i must be on the list too,just because once i told you smth. not very nice and kind,and its not only 7aya who u have abused,but the difference here, is that if i wanted to call u bitch and all these things i just wont make such a big effort to make new account,ill simply use this one!I just wonder why this person used the hard way to say what he feels!
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Errrrrmmmm.... maybe I'm missing something.. but.... how can she be a virgin and a slut???

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 24 August 2005).]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
everyday_angel
Member # 8414

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday_angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You are Classy with a Capitol K
KLASSY girl...watch your language...

Posts: 275 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can someone pass the popcorn please....
Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
habedu
Member # 7025

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for habedu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AFTER YOU GIGLIE...
DID i MISS THE MOVIE??

Posts: 159 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 8301

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by habedu:
AFTER YOU GIGLIE...
DID i MISS THE MOVIE??

--------------------
if u hate it so much here why wait for ur husband why not go home? fix him before he gets back home and when he returns if u leave before him maybe he will get the hint.

Posts: 72 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by habedu:
AFTER YOU GIGLIE...
DID i MISS THE MOVIE??

Only half.Fancy some cola..?(crunch crunch..)

Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com