EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Hey Moderators, wazzup?! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hey Moderators, wazzup?!
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!
I want stars!!!!!! [Eek!]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
Dear I am a 5 star too:D:D dont ya see me shining!

You have them by serendipity [Razz]
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm how can you see who voted who? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Waaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

Here, I gave you some
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
Originally posted by ngeg:
I deserve 5 stars!! Im member number 1271, yaani men kobarat el ES!
Uffffffffff...
koshari, how much did u pay?

I'll tell you the secret of my success..

People love me.. They can't keep me out of their heads, so try to be like me.. I tell you what: call yourself Ka7k El-eed..
[Big Grin]

Ufffffffffff..ka7k el 3eed beytakhan! la2 yefta7allah..khalini keda starless.

Weba3dein ayam zaman, no one called themselves anything special. koshari, weka7k, misfit, very inetersting names, but when i joined ppl just used their names yaani makansh fih fan!
yalla, elli edak yedina ya 3am...

kisses from Dubai

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eh dah, I got 5 stars too...
walahi katar kheirek ya koshari 3alashan kalemti el mas2oolin.

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooralhaq20055     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody loves me, look NOT one star! [Frown]
Posts: 1074 | From: Menufia, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ngeg:
Eh dah, I got 5 stars too...
walahi katar kheirek ya koshari 3alashan kalemti el mas2oolin.

Ay khedmah.

Kisses back, across half the globe..

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Nooralhaq20055:
Nobody loves me, look NOT one star! [Frown]

Ngeg wennaby sawwatilha 3alashan tob2a b'khamas nogoom.

Noor, your stars are on their way..

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
khalas...5 stars granted!
Wana ka7k el 3eed..

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooralhaq20055     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OHHHHH STARS ! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1074 | From: Menufia, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Nooralhaq20055:
Was that MIB I or MIB II ?? [Razz]

And I thought you were using computer jargon!!
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wowww what a surprise,lolllllllll!After i open the forum and enter,i looked like an idiot,even put the glasses to make sure if that is actully @egyptsearch,hahaha!
Good job Sammy! [Big Grin] [Razz]
I finally feel that theres someone to look around! [Big Grin]
Cool!

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diana_ivanova:
wowww what a surprise,lolllllllll!After i open the forum and enter,i looked like an idiot,even put the glasses to make sure if that is actully @egyptsearch,hahaha!
Good job Sammy! [Big Grin] [Razz]
I finally feel that theres someone to look around! [Big Grin]
Cool!

Hi, Diana, guess how I looked in the morning hours on my screen. Not only the time changed backwards, also the layout of ES. I also thought I was directed to another site. What a surprise indeed! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do I get stars for having a membership number under 1000?????? Lol, does that make me the oldest current poster?? [Eek!]
Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmmm I only got here a few minutes ago, and I got stars already????

Well, thank you to whoever it was!!

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:
Hmmmmmm I only got here a few minutes ago, and I got stars already????

Well, thank you to whoever it was!!

You are welcome [Big Grin]
Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] I thought that I have been wrong site...but nooooo:) I like new face of egyptsearch:)
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hassancheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sammy:
Still in the process of upgrading ... It was not so easy to delete threads and ban users with the old board software, hopefully this will help with cleaning up the mess :-)
There's a new "Report Post" option and a bunch of other features.

Ok, the new board looks nice. Have you also considered creating a "Relationship" section for those hundreds that think this board is only for those married or in relationships with Egyptian men.
Thanks!

Posts: 358 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Waaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

Here, I gave you some
Shukran ya Habibi!!!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hassancheb:
quote:
Still in the process of upgrading ... It was not so easy to delete threads and ban users with the old board software, hopefully this will help with cleaning up the mess :-)

Ok, the new board looks nice. Have you also considered creating a "Relationship" section for those hundreds that think this board is only for those married or in relationships with Egyptian men.
Thanks!

I have actually. ALso looking at starting localised forums (Sinai, Luxor etc.)
If you have any idea for categories/forums, please feel free to pitch in.

Posts: 114 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masriii
Member # 9336

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masriii   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sammy, the 120 seconds thing hayshlennnniiiiiiiiii!!!!
Posts: 309 | From: Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Masriii:

Khallas .. back down to 60 [Smile]
Posts: 114 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masriii
Member # 9336

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masriii   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

If you have any idea for categories/forums, please feel free to pitch in.

Yes!!! A forum named "Fight Club" or "The Vampires"!!! Where all boxing fans can take all their revenge and anger out there without interrupting other members here!!!It will be much fun!! Vulgar, curse, swearing and all forbiddens are allowed there!!!
Posts: 309 | From: Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masriii
Member # 9336

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Masriii:

Khallas .. back down to 60 [Smile]
Aiwa Keda!!!! Shukran!!!

BTW Did you ban the one who gave you only 4 stars?
Wasn't me really [Big Grin]

sammy
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Testing avatar

-----------------
Click the My Profile link, then click Edit Profile. Scroll down to the field called “Avatar Image.” Click the link to see the avatars that are available for you to choose from

sammy
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Need to get some more avatars in there ...
Masriii
Member # 9336

Member Rated:
Testing Avater
Masriii
Member # 9336

Member Rated:
Yessss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we link Avater to pictures in another website?!!!

sammy
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:
It has to be a 48 x 48 pixel image. Working on the option to use custom avatars
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
wooooooohoooooooooooo great job Sammy [Big Grin]
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Ehh, please don't go erasing posts and threads with good relocation information.

I am using alot of this information to help plan my move. Don't do what Beno the Toad did on ET. I am really pissed at him. I haven't had the time to redownload the forum to extract the information I need since I lost my harddrive.

Please Sammy don't go in and erase too much, we need it, it really does help!

I promise to be a good girl in the mean time. REALLY GOOOOOD!!!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who in their right mind would vote me all stars?

what is it 5 or 6 stars top? Cripes, I am in trouble with the ego, all those stars, how the hell did that happen?

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to put stars to those who i like! [Big Grin]
Dont be angry sono! [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I love to put stars to those who i like! [Big Grin]
Dont be angry sono! [Smile]

Not angry just annoyed. Never liked being popular. It reminded me of my mother's insistant demands that I join the cheerleading squad and become homecoming queen like my aunt.

Hate popularity, it makes me feel as if I sold my soul or something.

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Well you didnt sell your soul to anybody,i just like you so i put you stars! [Smile]
Believe me...theres no fee to pay about it! [Smile]
You dont have to worry if you r popular,and if you truly are this is thx to your great sense of humor and funny comments,which always make me laugh out loud! [Big Grin]

--------------------

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well you didnt sell your soul to anybody,i just like you so i put you stars! [Smile]
Believe me...theres no fee to pay about it! [Smile]
You dont have to worry if you r popular,and if you truly are this is thx to your great sense of humor and funny comments,which always make me laugh out loud! [Big Grin]

Well Doll, there is such a huge difference between Egyptian and western cultures, like the huge difference between Slovakian and American culture.

Thats why I have a tendancy to be so well, dark or sarcastic. I don't think many people realize just how different Egyptians and westerners really are.

It makes for a good laugh when you see total ignorance and you see how much Egyptians bend over backwards to be as westernerized as they could possibly imagine themselves to be.

I have in-laws you are very well, lets say Shebin-centric. They consider the only way to live is according to Shebin-El-Kaum mores. If you don't realize the way they live is the correct way and don't instantly change according to their world-view without being schooled on what that world view is, then your an @ss.

Usernames on ES are trying to be the total opposite of that even though they are surrounded by their own Cairo-centric, Sharm-centric, Port Said-centric universe.

I think its so bizarre. [Confused] [Roll Eyes]

sammy
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
Ehh, please don't go erasing posts and threads with good relocation information.

I am using alot of this information to help plan my move. Don't do what Beno the Toad did on ET. I am really pissed at him. I haven't had the time to redownload the forum to extract the information I need since I lost my harddrive.

Not to worry, nothing with good content ever gets erased. We may archive some old posts (last year and beyone maybe).
"Moving to Egypt" may be a good sub-forum

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

Not to worry, nothing with good content ever gets erased. We may archive some old posts (last year and beyone maybe).
"Moving to Egypt" may be a good sub-forum

That is a excellent idea.

ET once upon a time had a 'database' which alot of threads got moved there because it was actual useful knowledge on living in Egypt or just relocating.

Egyptians don't realize how different living in the west actually is and if they do they have grown up in Egypt so Egyptian lifestyle is easy to mix up with their new habits.

But if you are a newbie its totally confusing.

And culture shock does become emotionally and physically draining. I am not spoiled in American standards, but the quality of life in my state comes so naturally that to finally take that leap is going to be a 'soul altering experience'.

I want to plan to the uptenth degree in order to save myself and my in-laws the draining effects of the relocation.

Thats why I dig out my list go to these forums and yahoo advance search and fill in a few quandries every week. Can't do it in the few months before the move then you cannot plan adequately.

sammy
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Just added a bunch more avatars ...
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi sammy!

I chose an avatar and it is showing on my new posts, but not my old ones as seemed to happen with everyone else. Can you check it out please?

By the way, could I suggest that people try to choose avatars that no one else has already chosen as its a bit like a personal signature. Its confusing to see to two people with the same one, like when I saw Tiger,Tiger's I thought it was sammy as it was the same avatar that he was already using.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well my layout hasnt changed WHERE .....!!!!!still the goddamn same IM CONCENTRATE ON MINE NEARELY FINSIHED .....
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by chimps ..:
well my layout hasnt changed WHERE .....!!!!!still the goddamn same IM CONCENTRATE ON MINE NEARELY FINSIHED .....

LOL!!
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahahaha yeah right SAMMY 60seconds ,,,im still bloody waiting ....bumble clot ...or (clit )which one is it [Confused] [Big Grin] ,(chimps (flapping) now shes so confused ....
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
hahahahaha yeah right SAMMY 60seconds ,,,im still bloody waiting ....bumble clot ...or (clit )which one is it [Confused] [Big Grin] ,(chimps (flapping) now shes so confused ....

(Tears and barabeer)

Chimps, check out when this thread was first posted.

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
I KNOW !!!!!!JUST CUS IVE BEEN LOCKED A WAY FOR 10DAYS DOSENT SAY IM MAD ........im just in a wiered mooooood .....trying to catch up and all im geting is stupid frigggen bloody 2004 and 2005,,,seee .where is you allah help me i know i found faith but this is so ridiculas ....im more a twat now than ever but i worship you more than ever now ,,,LOOKING FOR YOU !!!JESUS YOU ARE THE SUN AND THE MOON ... [Confused]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
I KNOW !!!!!!JUST CUS IVE BEEN LOCKED A WAY FOR 10DAYS DOSENT SAY IM MAD ........im just in a wiered mooooood .....trying to catch up and all im geting is stupid frigggen bloody 2004 and 2005,,,seee .where is you allah help me i know i found faith but this is so ridiculas ....im more a twat now than ever but i worship you more than ever now ,,,LOOKING FOR YOU !!!JESUS YOU ARE THE SUN AND THE MOON ... [Confused]

Ummm.. Okay Chimps. Time for me to go hide in my bed under the duvets.

You can take over now. And beware of the nuts!

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
NO IM OFF JUST CAME IN FOR WATER now i will go back to my beautiful baby girl .....and cuddle her more ,,she needs me more than ES ....NIGHT NIGHT NIGHT ..thanx allah for another day .....
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com