EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » what's your religion? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: what's your religion?
Humanized
Member # 8471

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Humanized     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i didnt post it in Religion forums - to avoid debates.
it's just for fun [Smile]

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=10907

this is what i got :
You scored as Islam.
Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Do more research on Islam and possibly consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming a Muslim, if you aren't already. Despite the actions of some - who go against the teachings of Islam - Islam is a religion of peace; the word "islam" means "peace through submission to God." "Muslim" means "one who submits to God." Islam is the third of the three Abrahamic faiths, and it shares much with Judaism in Christianity; its differences are the acceptance of Muhammad as the last and final prophet, and the oneness of God - in other words, that Jesus, though he was a revered prophet, was not in fact God, and only one God exists. Apparently the Taliban could not read (though their name means "students"), because the Qur'an states that men and women are equal as believers, and that all believers should be educated and seek knowledge. Modesty in dress and behavior is required in Islam for both men and women to preserve the values of society and move the emphasis from superificial appearance to intelligence, knowledge, and God.

Islam

100%
Buddhism

92%
agnosticism

58%
Satanism

50%
Judaism

42%
Hinduism

42%
Paganism

33%
Christianity

25%
atheism

0%

Posts: 817 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting. I'll take it.

Last time I took a test like this I came out as a Reform Jew. [Wink]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Humanized
Member # 8471

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Humanized     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
8% and i could be a Buddhist [Razz]
Posts: 817 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My results...interesting though. I'm a bit disturbed that *Satanism* is even listed. What does that say about me? [Eek!]

Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Do more research on Islam and possibly consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming a Muslim, if you aren't already. Despite the actions of some - who go against the teachings of Islam - Islam is a religion of peace; the word "islam" means "peace through submission to God." "Muslim" means "one who submits to God." Islam is the third of the three Abrahamic faiths, and it shares much with Judaism in Christianity; its differences are the acceptance of Muhammad as the last and final prophet, and the oneness of God - in other words, that Jesus, though he was a revered prophet, was not in fact God, and only one God exists. Apparently the Taliban could not read (though their name means "students"), because the Qur'an states that men and women are equal as believers, and that all believers should be educated and seek knowledge. Modesty in dress and behavior is required in Islam for both men and women to preserve the values of society and move the emphasis from superificial appearance to intelligence, knowledge, and God.

Islam
92%

Buddhism
71%

agnosticism
58%

Paganism
54%

Satanism
46%

Judaism
33%

Christianity
33%

Hinduism
29%

atheism
25%

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You scored as Islam.

Islam

100%
Judaism

63%
Buddhism

46%
Paganism

29%
Christianity

21%
Hinduism

21%
Satanism

17%
agnosticism

8%
atheism

0%

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Dag, both of you scored 100% and I only scored 92% [Frown]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Snoozin, this is what i've got:

You scored as Buddhism.
Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Buddhism. Do more research on Buddhism and possibly consider becoming Buddhist, if you are not already. In Buddhism, there are Four Noble Truths: (1) Life is suffering. (2) All suffering is caused by ignorance of the nature of reality and the craving, attachment, and grasping that result from such ignorance. (3) Suffering can be ended by overcoming ignorance and attachment. (4) The path to the suppression of suffering is the Noble Eightfold Path, which consists of right views, right intention, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right-mindedness, and right contemplation. These eight are usually divided into three categories that base the Buddhist faith: morality, wisdom, and samadhi, or concentration. In Buddhism, there is no hierarchy, nor caste system; the Buddha taught that one's spiritual worth is not based on birth.

Buddhism
83%
Christianity
75%
Hinduism
63%
Islam
50%
Judaism
50%
Paganism
42%
agnosticism
8%
Satanism
4%
atheism
0%

Well, if i still have a percentage of Satanism in me, i'll have to try harder, isn't it?

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Humanized
Member # 8471

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Humanized     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
My results...interesting though. I'm a bit disturbed that *Satanism* is even listed. What does that say about me? [Eek!]

the results are the net comparison result of the many questions you answered. some of them is related to satanism , "like eating animals" it could be related to any belief ...just a probability , but the 100%(or the maximum score) is what counts.
daria1975
Member # 6244

You only have 4% Satanism. I've got a whole bunch more than that! I don't even know what Satanism stands for, other than worship of Satan.

[Confused]

Ew.

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya, sure Snoozin, you're 46% Satanic!
That's why you sign your post "Ew." - half d(evil)ish... [Big Grin]
What about me, if i'm 50% Islam, it means my other perfect half (man) could be an egyptian? [Razz]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dag, both of you scored 100% and I only scored 92% [Frown]

OMG see mine: this is very painful [Frown] [Frown]
You scored as Islam.

Islam

79%
Judaism

75%
Buddhism

54%
Paganism

46%
Satanism

42%
Christianity

38%
Hinduism

38%
agnosticism

29%
atheism

17%

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i answered all disagree except for about 15-16 Questions [Eek!]

quote:

Islam

75%
Judaism

38%
Buddhism

33%
Christianity

25%
Paganism

21%
Hinduism

17%
agnosticism

0%
Satanism

0%
atheism

0%

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I done the "older version " test too...

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=5495

quote:

You scored as Islam.

Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming a Muslim, if you aren't already. [See updated quiz called "Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)."]

Islam

100%
Judaism

30%
Christianity

30%
Paganism

25%
Satanism

20%
Atheism

0%
Hinduism

0%

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Merima
Member # 9658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Merima     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you think about my results?

Islam

100%
Satanism

79%
Judaism

63%
agnosticism

58%
Buddhism

50%
Paganism

42%
atheism

42%
Christianity

25%
Hinduism

13%

Islam 100% and Satanism 79%?! [Eek!] [Confused] [Eek!]

Quite disturbing, isn´t it? I didn´t know that Islam and Satanism can be that close to each other... I should do the test once again...

Posts: 173 | From: Germany | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Merima, just don't said that you eat meat! Maybe they asked that thinking at pork meat, and could be considered as an evilish thing by your islamic part! [Big Grin]
daria1975
Member # 6244

I looked up Satanism and it says something about considering humans and animals as equal. I remember that was one of the questions on the quiz... And something about being responsible for one's actions as well.
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by K7:
I done the "older version " test too...

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=5495

quote:

You scored as Islam.

0%

OMG, see the different??????between the old and the new!!!
You scored as Islam.
Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming a Muslim, if you aren't already. [See updated quiz called "Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)."]

Islam

95%
Satanism

55%
Judaism

40%
Paganism

30%
Christianity

20%
Atheism

20%
Hinduism

0%

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are my scores:

Islam
71%

Judaism
58%

Buddhism
54%

Satanism
33%

agnosticism
29%

Paganism
25%

Hinduism
21%

Christianity
17%

Atheism
4%

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
Here are my scores.

You pass. Even *you* are not as much of a Satanist as I am. [Wink]
Humanized
Member # 8471

Member Rated:
Masrawi is using a leprechaun , but i cant prove it [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
daria1975
Member # 6244

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Here are my scores.

You pass. Even *you* are not as much of a Satanist as I am. [Wink]
And u r six times the atheist i am ... [Razz]
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by Humanized:

Be nice to me, then ... might do u good in the long run [Big Grin]
daria1975
Member # 6244

Heh. A little skepticism is a healthy thing. [Wink]
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This test doesn't look scientific to me, some of the questions are a bit odd. Rather something someone set up for fun. [Wink]

You scored as Buddhism.

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Buddhism. Do more research on Buddhism and possibly consider becoming Buddhist, if you are not already. In Buddhism, there are Four Noble Truths: (1) Life is suffering. (2) All suffering is caused by ignorance of the nature of reality and the craving, attachment, and grasping that result from such ignorance. (3) Suffering can be ended by overcoming ignorance and attachment. (4) The path to the suppression of suffering is the Noble Eightfold Path, which consists of right views, right intention, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right-mindedness, and right contemplation. These eight are usually divided into three categories that base the Buddhist faith: morality, wisdom, and samadhi, or concentration. In Buddhism, there is no hierarchy, nor caste system; the Buddha taught that one's spiritual worth is not based on birth.

Buddhism 88%
Paganism 88%
Hinduism 79%
agnosticism 75%
Islam 67%
Satanism 58%
Christianity 29%
atheism 25%
Judaism 8%

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

All my closest friends are Buddhist. I like Buddhism a lot. I just can't give up the concept of one God.
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You scored as Islam.

Islam

92%
Buddhism

79%
Paganism

63%
Judaism

63%
Hinduism

42%
agnosticism

38%
Christianity

33%
Satanism

29%
atheism

--------------------
PEACE

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Humanized
Member # 8471

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

enta to'mor ya za3im [Big Grin]
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger1225:
You scored as Islam.

Your scores are fairly similar to mine, Tiger! [Smile]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
quote:

enta to'mor ya za3im [Big Grin]
pasha ... wallahi, pasha. wi ibn nas kaman.
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
All my closest friends are Buddhist. I like Buddhism a lot. I just can't give up the concept of one God.
/////// Well, Snoozin, i was scored as a Buddhist, even i'm a Christian! Can i be considered among your friends for that?
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism

100%
Buddhism

83%
atheism

75%
Satanism

75%
Islam

58%
Paganism

58%
Judaism

50%
Christianity

50%
Hinduism

33%

I'm the freak in here. [Frown]
Actually, it's kinda true as I've been struggling because I have yet to find a religion that calls to me. I don't quite get the satanism part though.

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Humanized
Member # 8471

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by KeepinItReal:

Actually, it's kinda true as I've been struggling because I have yet to find a religion that calls to me. I don't quite get the satanism part though.

dont worry KIR , we are all freaks in here . related to 10 religions in the same time. [Razz]
Humanized
Member # 8471

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia:
This test doesn't look scientific to me, some of the questions are a bit odd. Rather something someone set up for fun. [Wink]

very clever Dalia [Razz]
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]]dont worry KIR , we are all freaks in here . related to 10 religions in the same time. [Razz]

Thanks Humanized! You made me feel better. [Smile]
Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
You scored as Islam.

Your scores are fairly similar to mine, Tiger! [Smile]

East coast effect??? [Wink]
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:

very clever Dalia [Razz]
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

yes, very scientific observation by Dalia ...
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
quote:

dont worry KIR , we are all freaks in here . related to 10 religions in the same time. [Razz]

75% Satanism....... [Wink]
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
quote:
[QUOTE]East coast effect??? [Wink]

PAINT!!! Where is our west coast effect!!??! Maybe we need to lay off the brownies!! [Wink]

[Big Grin]

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
quote:
/////// Well, Snoozin, i was scored as a Buddhist, even i'm a Christian! Can i be considered among your friends for that?
Of course! [Big Grin] More friends the merrier!

Just no Satanists, please.

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
East coast effect??? [Wink]

That is probably more true than you know.
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Only 4%, Snoozin! It's acceptable enough for you?
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:

You're not a freak. I feel bad for people who absolutely *know* there is no God. Questioning it or wondering it is entirely different. [Wink]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

created by callalily19 To create your own quiz, click here

You scored as agnosticism.

You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

Buddhism

71%
agnosticism

71%
Islam

67%
Judaism

54%
atheism

46%
Paganism

42%
Satanism

33%
Christianity

33%
Hinduism

21%

and this is my wife's

--------------------
PEACE

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
quote:

PAINT!!! Where is our west coast effect!!??! Maybe we need to lay off the brownies!! [Wink]

[Big Grin]

your brownies are diluted.... [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]

//////////////

Did someone say Brownies.....?

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

some here please...I have a cup of milk ready...waiting for brownies [Smile]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
quote:

very clever Dalia [Razz]
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Thanks Human...I'm torminting MIL..as we speak..noing is better than torminting them... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
Ya, sure Snoozin, you're 46% Satanic!
That's why you sign your post "Ew." - half d(evil)ish... [Big Grin]
What about me, if i'm 50% Islam, it means my other perfect half (man) could be an egyptian? [Razz]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
FairyDust
Member # 7138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FairyDust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judaism

71%
Christianity

71%
Islam

54%
Hinduism

54%
agnosticism

50%
Buddhism

46%
Paganism

38%
Satanism

21%
atheism

4%

Those are my results, anyone have a psychological or personality diagnosis on my results?

Posts: 333 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by FairyDust:

Those are my results, anyone have a psychological or personality diagnosis on my results?

I do ... u are a jew at heart.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com