EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » what's your religion? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: what's your religion?
FairyDust
Member # 7138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FairyDust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think so, I doubt the test is that scientifically acurate, besides I scored equally as a christian and a jew. Maybe it just means I am open minded and accepting of all people.
Posts: 333 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FairyDust:
I don't think so, I doubt the test is that scientifically acurate, besides I scored equally as a christian and a jew. Maybe it just means I am open minded and accepting of all people.

i dunno about that ... u obviously have a problem with atheists. i am kind of offended there.
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FairyDust
Member # 7138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FairyDust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess you can never please everyone.
Posts: 333 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:
quote:
Originally posted by Tiger1225:
[

some here please...I have a cup of milk ready...waiting for brownies [Smile]
////////

I don't think u really want any of her Brownies- she sprinkles them with white powder topping that will put u on a Roller coaster ride of ur life.. To much for any East Coast person to handel..
[/QB][/QUOTE]
a Roller coaster ride of my life.I'm on one right now and I'm lovin it [Wink]
East Coast rocks [Razz]
expecting 4:6 inches of snow 2morro...we will be making snow angels..

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
East Coast rocks [Razz]

It was supposed to start here at 6pm tonight. Snow? Nowhere to be seen.....watch it be another false alarm. [Mad]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
quote:
East Coast rocks [Razz]

It was supposed to start here at 6pm tonight. Snow? Nowhere to be seen.....watch it be another false alarm. [Mad]

snow me no likie....got to blaw the drive way.Not fun..
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, I really can't tell you what I scored ..... you would scream! [Embarrassed] I can't believe that result, I am not that. Well, I go off and have my morning coffee ...... need to get over the shock. [Frown]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Humanized:
very clever Dalia [Razz]
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[Razz]

More Tests ...

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paganism

92%
Buddhism

88%
Islam

83%
Hinduism

71%
agnosticism

71%
Judaism

63%
Satanism

42%
Christianity

25%
atheism

25%
I seem to be a pagan budhist.Is that like golf punk HAha. Bit worried about the satnism I seem to have inside me-bettter not go near goats and sacrificial looking alters...damn!!!
Actually it looks like Im hedging my bets isnt it!

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kerry
Member # 6310

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You scored as Christianity.

Your views are most similar to those of Christianity. Do more research on Christianity and possibly consider being baptized and accepting Jesus, if you aren't already Christian. Christianity is the second of the Abrahamic faiths; it follows Judaism and is followed by Islam. It differs in its belief of Jesus, as not a prophet nor historical figure, but as God in human form. The Holy Trinity is the concept that God takes three forms: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost (sometimes called Holy Spirit). Jesus taught the idea of instead of seeking revenge, one should love his or her neighbors and enemies. Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross to save humankind and forgive people's sins.

Christianity

96%
Judaism

58%
Islam

50%
Paganism

46%
Buddhism

42%
Hinduism

42%
Satanism

29%
agnosticism

17%
atheism

13%

COOOOL that was mine, im really happy coz i havent understand everything but im glad that result shows what im begad [Smile] mabrook its fun

--------------------
~InsHallAh~

Posts: 147 | From: Mainz,Germany/ Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You scored as Islam.

Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Do more research on Islam and possibly consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming a Muslim, if you aren't already. Despite the actions of some - who go against the teachings of Islam - Islam is a religion of peace; the word "islam" means "peace through submission to God." "Muslim" means "one who submits to God." Islam is the third of the three Abrahamic faiths, and it shares much with Judaism in Christianity; its differences are the acceptance of Muhammad as the last and final prophet, and the oneness of God - in other words, that Jesus, though he was a revered prophet, was not in fact God, and only one God exists. Apparently the Taliban could not read (though their name means "students"), because the Qur'an states that men and women are equal as believers, and that all believers should be educated and seek knowledge. Modesty in dress and behavior is required in Islam for both men and women to preserve the values of society and move the emphasis from superificial appearance to intelligence, knowledge, and God.

Islam

83%
Judaism

63%
Paganism

50%
Buddhism

46%
Christianity

29%
Satanism

17%
Hinduism

13%
atheism

8%
agnosticism

0%

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs. Doubtfire
Member # 9731

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs. Doubtfire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course the questionaire is flawed. How can one possibly be lOO percent Christian or Muslim and then be 46 percent athiest, or a percentage of agnostic, Budhism, and all the rest. It is all nonsense. You would have more fun reading the Tarot cards, or tealeaves. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 304 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pink Lily:
Guys, I really can't tell you what I scored ..... you would scream! [Embarrassed] I can't believe that result, I am not that. Well, I go off and have my morning coffee ...... need to get over the shock. [Frown]

Man, now I want to know! Are you a Satanist? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Don't feel bad if you are....you are the nicest (only) Satanist I've ever met. [Big Grin]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kerry
Member # 6310

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY PINK LILY YALLA TELL US URS [Smile] im sooo excited and i wanna scream than HAHAHAHA [Smile]

yalla bahaaaaa!!

--------------------
~InsHallAh~

Posts: 147 | From: Mainz,Germany/ Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
run_fast_run
Member # 9661

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for run_fast_run     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Don't feel bad if you are....you are the nicest (only) Satanist I've ever met. [Big Grin]

i guess me too [Big Grin]
You scored as Satanism.

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Satanism

100%
Paganism

92%
Islam

88%
Buddhism

83%
agnosticism

83%
Hinduism

50%
atheism

33%
Judaism

25%
Christianity

0%

Posts: 23 | From: NY | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by run_fast_run:
i guess me too [Big Grin]
You scored as Satanism.

You people! [Big Grin] The way they describe Satanism sounds more like Paganism to me anyway.

Or Hedonism. [Wink]

[Big Grin]

Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
How come hedonism doesnt get arting anyway?
Or Jedi -ism?

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Yes, yes, yes it said 100% ....... and I still can't believe it. [Frown] I don't drink blood, I don't listen to heavy metal, my nails are not colored black and I don't have bats as pets. I do like to wear black clothes and color my hair black so I must be careful now. Or does it mean you all have to be careful now?????? [Confused]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You scored as Islam.

Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Do more research on Islam and possibly consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming a Muslim, if you aren't already. Despite the actions of some - who go against the teachings of Islam - Islam is a religion of peace; the word "islam" means "peace through submission to God." "Muslim" means "one who submits to God." Islam is the third of the three Abrahamic faiths, and it shares much with Judaism in Christianity; its differences are the acceptance of Muhammad as the last and final prophet, and the oneness of God - in other words, that Jesus, though he was a revered prophet, was not in fact God, and only one God exists. Apparently the Taliban could not read (though their name means "students"), because the Qur'an states that men and women are equal as believers, and that all believers should be educated and seek knowledge. Modesty in dress and behavior is required in Islam for both men and women to preserve the values of society and move the emphasis from superificial appearance to intelligence, knowledge, and God.

Islam 100%
Judaism 63%
Christianity 58%
Paganism 54%
Buddhism 54%
agnosticism 38%
Hinduism 33%
Satanism 25%
atheism 8%

I don't remember how I took the last time a test but right now this is my score!

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:

I want to hear it....100% satanism..???? I do not think so.... [Wink]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Originally posted by Mrs. Doubtfire:
Of course the questionaire is flawed. How can one possibly be lOO percent Christian or Muslim and then be 46 percent athiest, or a percentage of agnostic, Budhism, and all the rest. It is all nonsense. You would have more fun reading the Tarot cards, or tealeaves. [Roll Eyes]

Mrs doubtfire ..oh my dear ...your boobs are falling...stay with your body Kafir in the religion room..he needs your help there..Harry.
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
quote:
quote:

Man, now I want to know! Are you a Satanist? [Big Grin]

Yes, yes, yes it said 100% ....... and I still can't believe it. [Frown] I don't drink blood, I don't listen to heavy metal, my nails are not colored black and I don't have bats as pets. I do like to wear black clothes and color my hair black so I must be careful now. Or does it mean you all have to be careful now?????? [Confused]

....No you are not????????? [Confused]
Real life
Member # 7982

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I'm amazed, I got a tie breaker between agnostic and islam with a heavy dose of paganism and satanism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (well I guess I like heavy metal music [Wink] ) I'd like to know which were the satanic bits - I didn't see anything about biting heads off bats or sacrificing chickens in there.

Actually officially on the British census of 2000 I am one of 300000 Jedi Knights in the UK [Cool]

I did find the questions difficult to answer because to give any answers presupposes that you agree with the question in any sense. For example "sex is the woman's right not the man's" - I put the dot in the middle because I don't think its anyone's right so if I agree - I 'm saying its the woman's and not the man's and if I disagree I'm saying its the man's not the woman's. The option for 'it isn't anyone's right' doesn't exist! This was true of many of the questions.

===============================
You scored as Islam.

agnosticism 71%
Islam 71%
Paganism 63%
Buddhism 58%
Satanism 54%
atheism 50%
Judaism 50%
Hinduism 46%
Christianity 42%

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Humanized
Member # 8471

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Humanized     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs. Doubtfire:

Mrs doubtfire ..oh my dear ...your boobs are falling...stay with your body Kafir in the religion room..he needs your help there..Harry.
LOL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 817 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for digging a bit. [Razz]

You scored as Islam.

Islam
92%

Buddhism
75%

Judaism
46%

Christianity
33%

Hinduism
33%

Paganism
29%

agnosticism
25%

Satanism
17%

atheism
0%

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reading this old thread again makes me feel like watching an old movie of which most of the actors are already dead long time ago [Frown]

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not so old this thread! [Smile]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Islam

100%
Buddhism

54%
Judaism

46%
Paganism

46%
Christianity

33%
agnosticism

8%
Satanism

8%
Hinduism

4%
atheism

0%

Paganism 46% .. howcome ??!!! I thought I would get 100% islam and maybe 33% christainity and null in all the others .. I have a score in sanatism 8%, so watch my evil

Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for misfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i say this test is quite accurate, i totally agree with my results:

agnosticism

83%
atheism

71%
Islam

71%
Satanism

71%
Buddhism

71%
Paganism

67%
Judaism

46%
Hinduism

46%
Christianity

21%

Posts: 956 | From: nowhere | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com