EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » child birth in egypt experiences?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: child birth in egypt experiences?
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This site is fantastic!!
I am interested to know of your experiences of giving birth in egypt. In different locations ie at home or hospital, cleanliness, options, price, aftercare. The general procedure etc etcAlso the differences between Cairo, luxor etc.
I am thinking of moving in the future and this is one of the things I want to find out about.
Many thanks everyone for a great site [Wink] [Wink] [Wink]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Try to give birth in your home UK.
All your asked points I could answer very very negative.
I gave birth for three kids in different levels of hospitals.......
The poor dont care at all, the expensive also, but want all your money.....no matter if you die.

So, wish you the best

Sara

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well if you move to egypt look up a doctor called sherif hamza, he's amazing! and don't worry about germansara she lived in egypt for 11 years and doesnt even speak arabic, she lives in a shell
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7ayat, Dr. Hamza doesn't need this extra advertising as he has already so many satisfied patients. No, but really he is great. He guided me through my first pregnancy up until months seven and then I left back to my homecountry because I couldn't imagine to have my baby in Egypt.

TF, I think you should go and visit some Egyptian maternity wards yourself, interview doctors, midwives and compare with how they do deliver babies back in the UK.

It will help you with your decision making.

Anyway, I sincerely hope and wish that you will deliver a beautiful and healthy baby - no matter where it will be born. [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for needsomeone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 104 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys for that info. Where does the doc practice please?
I will do some research on this one!!
Cheers
[Smile]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootifrooti:
Thanks guys for that info. Where does the doc practice please?
I will do some research on this one!!

I came across this on a German site, not sure if the contact info is correct, though.

Dr. Sherif Hamza
53, Sh. ez-Zahraa, Mohandessin,
Tel.: 748 34 24, 760 70 29,

14, Sh. Damascus, Maadi,
Tel.: 380 45 08, 380 29 91,
Mobile: 012-211 14 58.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hatshepsut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... i was working in a hospital in hurghada and they do a quiet good job there...

i think cairo is having much more varieties and a much better standard, so don't think it should be a problem - and anyway you will have at least nine month time to check and correct, if necessary [Big Grin]

can only give you the number of my gyn which is really a good one, couple of women i know have been with him during pregnancy and birth... his name is dr. ehab suleiman and he's normally practicing in cairo, but also coming to hurghada once a month... his number is 012 218 85 97 or 012 730 34 16 or 010 433 79 65, one of this numbers is his personal mobile (sorry i forgot which one [Confused] ) and the other two will put you to the clinic ....

hope that helps ...

Posts: 127 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cheers everyone for the info. [Wink] [Wink] [Wink]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by germansara:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Try to give birth in your home UK.
All your asked points I could answer very very negative.
I gave birth for three kids in different levels of hospitals.......
The poor dont care at all, the expensive also, but want all your money.....no matter if you die.

So, wish you the best

Sara

yekhreb beetek aren't you ma2looba f'baladek?

Ew3i terga3y masr or else I'll give you bilSHIPSHIP!!

And let's see you how your fellow Germans will treat YOU!!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com