EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » honest wife

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: honest wife
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Honest Wife

A man who was driving a car with his wife was stopped by a police officer. The following exchange took place.

The man says, "What's the problem, officer?"

Officer: "You were going at least 75 in a 55 zone."

Man: "No sir, I was going 65."

Wife: "Oh, Harry. You were going 80." (The man gave his wife a dirty look.)

Officer: "I'm also going to give you a citation for not wearing your seat belt."

Man: "Oh, I just took it off when you were walking up to the car."

Wife: "Oh Harry, you never wear your seat belt."

The man turned to his wife and yelled, "SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"

The officer turned to the woman and asked, "Ma'am, does your husband talk to you this way all the time?"

The wife said, "No, only when he's drunk." [Big Grin]

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lollllllllllllllll really a good wifeeeee......i guess he divorced her after all this,loll! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
women ... can't live with them, can't live with them.
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Masrawi, if you can't ...with them...then...withhold... [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:

Hmmm ... no. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:

How is your carpal tunnel doin'? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by didi_elsayed:
lollllllllllllllll really a good wifeeeee......i guess he divorced her after all this,loll! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I think not, i think she said baby i am kidding with you [Big Grin]
Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:

Hmmm ... no. [Big Grin]
I think he ment."women ... can live with them, can live with them." [Big Grin]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:

pretty good ... how is your ulnar nerve?
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
how is your ulnar nerve?

[Razz]
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This little piggy went to market,
This litle piggy stayed home,
This little piggy had roast beef,
This little piggy had none,
This little piggy cried "Wee, wee, wee!"
All the way home.
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

IS THIS WHAT WOMEN DO [Razz]

--------------------
River Of Love

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
I was singing to my fingers, one especially, as Masrawi mention the ulnar nerve!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

as MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari mentioned [Razz]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
River Of Love

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do men really want honesty from their wives or just be told what they want to hear?
Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Ofcourse men need a real honest wife, beside the matter doesnt relate what they like to hear, but the man allah created him like to be the demoniant, and demoniant degree differ from man to man, and the style of applying it

--------------------
River Of Love

mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DEMONIANT? [Mad]
Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just kiddin'
Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Where are you pro. ........ Happy New Year...
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
[/qb]

pretty good ... how is your ulnar nerve?
[/QB][/QUOTE]

eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww....
Genan...entom eletnen .... [Embarrassed] ....

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhodier
Member # 705

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hkhodier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its like my wife but i respct her
this woman make a good life to her husband
she is really honest

--------------------
hisham

Posts: 106 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

quote:
Originally posted by hkhodier:
its like my wife but i respct her
this woman make a good life to her husband
she is really honest

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com