EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » I just got a PM from Corvinous (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I just got a PM from Corvinous
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saying this:

Author Topic: here
Corvinous

Member # 6578 posted 25 January, 2006 02:07 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Allah yel3anek donia w akhrah

Amen ya rab elalameen !!!!

Translation:

God damn you in this life and in the hereafter.

Amen, God of all worlds..

Same to you PSYCHO.

We had a great time without you..

Why are you back asshole?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too. He hates me more than he hates you. Nah nah nah! [Razz]

Corvinous

Member # 6578 posted January 24, 2006 08:05 PM
every single time I see a post of yours I ask God , why your father was not a gay ?

I guess he would saved us the trouble of having you sticking urself in our comunity .....

gayness is sickness and if not cured both partners must be killed in islamic law you slut

as if islam has no enough enemies from outside it some like you hit from inside too, God damn you all and every day in your life and make you pay for what you say in your life n death for eternity Amen

Allah yel3anek Allah yel3anek

from now on i will pray every singkle day that God damn you !!!!!!

i put you on ignore to avoid your devilished talks

Allah yel3anek donia we akhrah ya rab el Alameen ya montakem ya gabbar Amen!

hasbunAllah wene3ema el wakil !!!!!!1

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:

Oh sweety you know he's the official Egyptian Psycho of the millenium.

I wonder what Sono got!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She didn't post on the gay thread...so she might still be getting love letters. [Wink]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my god girls, are you seriously getting these messages from corv? ya lahwi, he is a psycho. i always knew he was crazy but not to that extent! plus i thought he dissappeared eh eli raga3o tani!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:

Oh sweety you know he's the official Egyptian Psycho of the millenium.

I wonder what Sono got!

Not a single PM about that thread.

I think I got a few PMs in the past, but they weren't anything like this.

But if he really knew how I felt about gays he'd be pissed!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never got a PM either and I posted in the gay topic too.
Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KeepinItReal:
I never got a PM either and I posted in the gay topic too.

Becasue you're not Moslim I guess [Roll Eyes]
daria1975
Member # 6244

I'll PM you a nasty mean message if you want, KIR! Don't want anyone feeling left out. [Razz]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
I'll PM you a nasty mean message if you want, KIR! Don't want anyone feeling left out. [Razz]

ROFL
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

ROFL!!!! Thank you for your generosity. LOL! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Who you talking to b****! [Mad]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Corvinous has PM..S?
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Corvinous has PM..S?

MVS = Male Virginity Syndrome!
Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
MVS = Male Virginity Syndrome!

Oh yeah totally forgot this one moahahahahahaha
daria1975
Member # 6244

ROFL!!!!! [Big Grin]
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
quote:
Who you talking to b****! [Mad]

Bring it on b****!!! Lets take it to the park!! [Mad]

LOL [Wink]
[Big Grin] [Smile] [Big Grin]

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:

LOL [Wink]

Please! You, and your mother, and your mother's mother wouldn't have a chance against this DC *slut daughter of a gay man.* [Razz]
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
quote:
[QUOTE]Please! You, and your mother, and your mother's mother wouldn't have a chance against this DC *slut daughter of a gay man.* [Razz]

ROFL!!!!! OK, you got me there. [Big Grin] LOL
You are hilarious! [Smile]

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MK ...This is what I told Asooma too ... if a dog barks at you in the street what would you do ? do you sit and bark back at it or you move right along?

by the way Sorry that you have to be subjected to a verbal abuse ..

my father taught me that every pot only gives you from what is in it ...

if the pot is full of honey you will get honey if the pot has **** YOU WILL ONLY GET **** FROM IT ....

Got my point ...

--------------------
PEACE

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerman:
MK ...This is what I told Asooma too ... if a dog barks at you in the street what would you do ? do you sit and bark back at it or you move right along?

by the way Sorry that you have to be subjected to a verbal abuse ..

my father taught me that every pot only gives you from what is in it ...

if the pot is full of honey you will get honey if the pot has **** YOU WILL ONLY GET **** FROM IT ....

Got my point ...

Thank you Tiger. But you haven't seen what this idiot did before. The moderators deleted most of his obscene threads.

And he claims to stand between the hands of God
5 times every day.

Schizophrenic he must be!

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

LOL [Wink]

Please! You, and your mother, and your mother's mother wouldn't have a chance against this DC *slut daughter of a gay man.* [Razz]
Faaresh el melaya ...Bolaque 's style ...
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Faaresh el melaya ...Bolaque 's style ...

[Confused]

You mean DC style!

[Big Grin]

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Corvinous has PM..S?

Plain Menal.. Sickness ? [Big Grin]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Plain Menal.. Sickness ? [Big Grin]

That's it from now on. Thank you Tigerman [Wink]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Hah! You think you can fool me you Corvinous Zeft with your new user name? I know your IP ya 3abeet. So don't try that with me.

To all the ladies, he's now mailing under a new user name ( I will not mention it because I'm sure he will change it again). Just ignore PMs from unknown users.

[Roll Eyes]

Baghdad
Member # 9472

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baghdad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Despicable.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Baghdad:
Despicable.

Hehehehehe!

Nothing compared to what´s going on inside of you!

Welcome on board..

Baghdad
Member # 9472

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baghdad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are correct.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Please! You, and your mother, and your mother's mother wouldn't have a chance against this DC *slut daughter of a gay man.* [Razz]

ROFL!!!!! OK, you got me there. [Big Grin] LOL
You are hilarious! [Smile]

WHERE ARE YOU ??? [Mad]
Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baghdad
Member # 9472

Member Rated:
Drove her away.
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] Me ?! [Eek!]

WHO ARE YOU ???

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baghdad
Member # 9472

Member Rated:
Evil.
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Yamma !!!

I am spiting in my chest yamma [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did I see tigerman here or was it just my imagination??? Hey tiger.. weeeee miiiiiissss youuuuuuuuu!!!
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

It is his ghost, stop playing with the Ouija [Big Grin]

--------------------

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
did I see tigerman here or was it just my imagination??? Hey tiger.. weeeee miiiiiissss youuuuuuuuu!!!

This was long time ago! read the date [Frown] [Frown]
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

I miss them all [Frown]

I love that thread, testifies my efforts to embetter this world [Big Grin]

--------------------

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:
quote:

Keda ya Seren, kasftina odam welad kafr abou esmael ?!!! [Big Grin]
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh it was 26 JANUARY not February.. where are you Tiger we really miss you [Frown]
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:
quote:

Keda ya Seren, kasftina odam welad kafr abou esmael ?!!! [Big Grin]
[Confused]
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

[Big Grin]

--------------------

mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snoozin and MK, I'm with you. It's a pitty that instead of communicating people use that kind of strategies. I understand the great power of environment and taking over its values, but how is it possible to attack women like you? Any reasons? What is it all about? We all can write insulting posts with the purpose, which make a great difference.
Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Thanks, Mooneal.

He attacked me because he misunderstood a post of mine. Not that that justifies such a mean attack, but that's all I can think of.

I'm glad there are kind hearts like yours on this planet. [Smile]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mooneal:
Snoozin and MK, I'm with you. It's a pitty that instead of communicating people use that kind of strategies. I understand the great power of environment and taking over its values, but how is it possible to attack women like you? Any reasons? What is it all about? We all can write insulting posts with the purpose, which make a great difference.

[Smile]

You're a sweetheart Mooneal.

mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear friends, I know how to protect my friends and myself. Perhaps that's why I use it so seldom. I don't want to start a cat fight, as you call it, without reason. My words and ACTIONS can be hurting and bitter.
Personally, I like Corv a lot and I think that his input here is great. Anyway, I don't like if somebody insults that kind of people like you - I can't find any reason to do that.
Cheers

Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Problem with message boards like this, and writing in general, is that we don't see the *emotion* attached to the words...no facial expressions to rely on....so there *always* can be misunderstandings. Harm caused where No harm was meant.

That's why I wish people would *ask* first if they get angry or insulted by something....give someone a chance to clarify first. [Wink]

mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
But some people don't ask, Snoozin. Anyway, it is wonderful that you think about it that way.
_XX_
Member # 10256

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _XX_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be Careful How You Interpret E-Mails

If you send e-mail replies to your work colleagues regularly or ever posted a comment on a public message board, your chances are no better than 50-50 of it being interpreted correctly, even though the writer believes he or she has correctly ascertained the tone of the e-mails or comments to which they are responding 80 percent of the time.

Researchers derived those percentages based on a study of e-mail responses from 30 pairs of college students who were given a list of statements about a variety of subjects. Then, one student would send an e-mail based on the list, written in a sarcastic or serious tone. Then, the sender and recipient would guess which tone was intended and estimate how confident they were that the e-mails were properly interpreted.

Not surprisingly, senders felt their e-mail recipients would correctly predict the tone of their intentions about 80 percent of the time, but match the reaction of recipients only about half as often. The random factor, scientists say, that makes the difference on either side -- sending or receiving e-mails -- is egocentrism, the inability to understand how something like an e-mail or a conversation can be misinterpreted.
This occurs, researchers say, because many of us fail to take into account that we're hearing the tone of the ongoing e-mail conversation in our heads as we write it.

Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol. 89, No. 6, December 2005: 925-936

Wired News February 13, 2006

Posts: 375 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

This is why, even though I'm not a *smiley face* type of person in real life, I love the little emot-icons....smiley faces....mad faces....to help communicate what/how we are feeling.

Add to the miscommunication issue the fact that many posters here have different first languages.... that's a huge issue in not always *precisely* understanding a post. I know if this were a French board, even though I feel I could communicate fairly well, the subtleties of posts would surely get lost.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com