EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » I just got a PM from Corvinous (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I just got a PM from Corvinous
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not think I can ignore the number 666 and the words: "every single time I see a post of yours I ask God , why your father was not a gay ?

I guess he would saved us the trouble of having you sticking urself in our comunity ....."
Should I ignore it?

Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't ignored it. I choose not to associate with people filled with such negative energy...it's better for me.

But I think you are a kinder, more forgiving person than I am. [Smile]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps I am, Snoozin, but never ever when I see that kind of message. It should be stopped.
Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know. [Frown] I reported it, but nothing happened. I have to say I was very shocked, and nobody has ever spoken to me that way before. Not even when I was working with the most horrible criminals there are in the prison system.

Which is why I try not to engage in conversation anymore.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
I'm happy u have posted it and now everybody can make own conclusions. I do not want to be involved in that kind of conversation, too. I know it's useless and end up in more agression. However, now I'm speaking to you. And this is fruitful.
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
I also find it very, very strange that you report something like that and there is no answer. There are certain rules we should follow. Everywhere.
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just happen to be Exceptional [Wink]

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
I just happen to be Exceptional [Wink]

AAAAHHHHHAAA HHHHHAAA HEEE HHEHE HAAAAHHHAAAA!!!!!!

Corv.... Your imaginary friend just PMd me and told me he thinks you have serious problems!!!!

ha ha ha

I was wondering where you were.... youve been EXEPTIONALLY quiet today, but then i saw the space helmet and figured youd gone home for a while. so glad to see your back. (wouldnt we be)?!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] Why Me ?!!!!
Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by mooneal:
I also find it very, very strange that you report something like that and there is no answer. There are certain rules we should follow. Everywhere.

I don't mean to be weird or anything, but there is a greater Judge we need to think about rather than ES. [Wink]
Corvinous
Member # 6578

[Frown]

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
[Roll Eyes] Why Me ?!!!!

Corvinous

Member # 6578 posted 23 February, 2006 08:39 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would love to Apologise to you as I am kissing your feet I swear, I am starting to really love ya, you are so sweet lady but I am an ignorant and full of miunderstandings and bad temper

I am so sorry, please forgive my foolishness Moon Glory
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was going to post what you were appologising for, but i wont.
However, please dont roll your eyes and ask "why me"? their are lots of things i could call you Corvinous, but i'll leave it at what you have called yourself... ignorant bad tempered fool.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
quote:
Originally posted by mooneal:

I don't mean to be weird or anything, but there is a greater Judge we need to think about rather than ES. [Wink]
Snoozin, I'm not going to judge anybody. All what I meant was that those words written by Corv were really shocking for me and I say "no" to that kind of performance.That's all.
daria1975
Member # 6244

I didn't mean *you* judging anyone, Mooneal. [Smile]

I meant even if the moderators choose not to remove these postings, or private messages, *Corvinous* will answer to a higher judge than EgyptSearch. Just as we all will.

mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Yes, Snoozin. Moreover,I believe that human beings can talk to each other and solve the problem. If not there must be something wrong. You have published the PM from Corn, so I answer.

There are 2 ways of coping with it, I agree: ignore sb and hope that the person will lose his/ her interest or react...
I'm surprised that so a few people answered. It's ok with me but....
Sending treats like that involve many questions about a person who sends them. For me it is not a freedom of thinking and expression of our free mind. It's destroying, hurting and ... false.
"No" again.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com