EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » What do you think ladies?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What do you think ladies?
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a way to get rid of stretch marks? Like 2 lines appeared and I’m very worried
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you pregnant?
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:
Is there a way to get rid of stretch marks? Like 2 lines appeared and I’m very worried

No there isn't a way. I had them when I blossomed overnight. Not kidding they started on my boobs and my hips. Somehow I had less stretch marks during pregnancy! [Embarrassed]
Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Are you pregnant?

no but i have lost weight like 2 kilos!!
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Are you pregnant?

Isn't that like 4lbs?

I mean seriously you can't be that self-conscious?

UFF-DAH!

Darling, that isn't a stretch mark, that is a scratch in your cornea!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Are you pregnant?

Is this for real..2 lines and 2 kilos a concern when the whole world is going upside down!!
I'm not telling u here to go feed children in Ethiopia or participate in solving Iraqi or palestinian dilemma.. Bas mesh keda!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Once they appeared, you can't get rid of them. Try to hydratate the area, so you won't get other ones.
When i was pregnant, i had a huge belly, but i've always used moisturizing cream and i haven't any stretch mark! [Smile]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
no you got me worng, but my sister told me that it may get worth, if you keep on losing weight.
that's why i'm asking!!

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
quote:

Once they appeared, you can't get rid of them. Try to hydratate the area, so you won't get other ones.
When i was pregnant, i had a huge belly, but i've always used moisturizing cream and i haven't any stretch mark! [Smile]

Pregancy stretch marks are more genetic.

Besides how much did you expand? Were you 'hefty' before the pregnancy?

And yeah, I have seen some women a size 2 before pregnancy baloon up to a size 18 and then wittle down with a one freaking stretch mark.

Just really wonders if God has it out for some of us?

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ngeg:
quote:
quote:
Are you pregnant?

Is this for real..2 lines and 2 kilos a concern when the whole world is going upside down!!
I'm not telling u here to go feed children in Ethiopia or participate in solving Iraqi or palestinian dilemma.. Bas mesh keda!

What's wrong? [Confused] you are judging what?
ktk have posted a beauty thread, and we shared comments, it was really nice and very helpful, do you mean i'm talked trivially?
[Confused]
the whole world is upside down be4 we were born and i'm doing what i can really offer 2 the "world" ,you make me feel as if i'm spending hours infront of the mirrior, taking care of my Extreme beauty.

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

I had 62 kilos before and 85 kilos at the end... took me one year to get rid of all that extra weight... [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Hell my stretch marks are a good indicator of when to get out of the sauna. They turn purple or beat red, I've had too much heat.

If I had to chose between stretch marks or no stretch marks with no tits or nice hips, I'd take the stretch marks package.

Stretch marks are less painful to look at than vericose veins.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
quote:

I had 62 kilos before and 85 kilos at the end... took me one year to get rid of all that extra weight... [Big Grin]
I lost 20 lbs during the first 5 months of pregancy, ended up gaining that back with an extra 16lbs.

So I consider myself lucky. It wasn't until a year after I sent my daughter over to the in-laws that I put on weight again.

I should be happy my hair stopped falling out due to lack of nutrition.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

This actually has more to do with hormone changes. I experienced this with the birth of my second son, it was terrible, I was scared I would be bold soon.... [Eek!]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

This actually has more to do with hormone changes. I experienced this with the birth of my second son, it was terrible, I was scared I would be bold soon.... [Eek!]
Doll it was 1.5 years after my daughter was born.

I wasn't eating well and didn't really give a damn about it either.

My mother noticed and starting sending me home with leftover meals to ensure I ate something.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I am not a lady but I guess the best way to wipe those lines is to use an Eraser [Big Grin]

Try Sulphuric Acid [Big Grin]

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
Well, I am not a lady but I guess the best way to wipe those lines is to use an Eraser [Big Grin]

GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!!!
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

My hair-loss was so terrible, that i had to shave my head, as i had hair left only for two bath and one hair-do... [Big Grin]
You should have seen us then... i was bold and my hubby had a pony tail... [Big Grin]

mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For stretch marks or any other scars I use VITAMIN E. I have white white skin, don't know if tone makes any difference.
If you can't get the gooey Vitamin E in a jar with the little spatula to spread it, you can break open the gel capsules and spread the sticky goo all over the affected area. Its amazing.
I had pregnancy stretch marks disappear with that treatment as well as a scar that ran from my shoulder to my elbow on the outside of my arm. Bakery accident, watch those bread racks!
You can basically use any treatment for scars on stretch marks, but that is the only one I've tried.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asooma, I think they are genetic...I mean some women have more of a tendency to have them, even if they are skinny! My best friend in high school had them and she was a size 0, but I never did (not in high school anyway). I have heard that vitamin E, like Queen Bee said, helps fade them.

Drink lots of water, stay moisturized, stay out of the sun, and don't worry too much about them. They are part of what makes you *you.* [Wink]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
Asooma, I think they are genetic...I mean some women have more of a tendency to have them, even if they are skinny! My best friend in high school had them and she was a size 0, but I never did (not in high school anyway). I have heard that vitamin E, like Queen Bee said, helps fade them.

Drink lots of water, stay moisturized, stay out of the sun, and don't worry too much about them. They are part of what makes you *you.* [Wink]

really I'm not worried right now, but they say that it will increase soon, that's why I'm worrried, food rich with Vitamin E?
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vitamin E here in the States comes in little capsules, you break them open and spread the oil on your skin. I don't know if you can get them in Egypt.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, vitamin E capsules are available in most pharmacies in Cairo. But you have to be careful not do overdose them; also they can increase blood pressure.

Foods that contain a lot of vitamin E are whole grain bread, nuts, pulses, especially lentils and beans, avocado, celery, peas and many others ...

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ViVaLaDiVa
Member # 6818

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ViVaLaDiVa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the best way to get rid of stretch marks is Aloe Vera gel.I used it and i seem to have less than i had before on my stomach.But i also heared about Johnsson`s baby oil that is very effective.Good luck [Smile]
Posts: 140 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Why ?! I did not tell you to drink it [Frown]
Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ViVaLaDiVa:
But i also heared about Johnsson`s baby oil that is very effective.Good luck [Smile]

I have been using baby oil after every shower for 8 months a year to keep moisturized, in addition to cocoa butter lotion. Sometimes I do go out and buy a gallon of aloe vera gel.

I still got the stretch marks from puberty and pregnancy!

Anyone thought of laser surgery, which loads of middle aged women are doing here in the metropolitan area.

daria1975
Member # 6244

Don't stretch marks *fade* over time? I've got 'em, but they are not that noticable...or maybe I just don't care. [Big Grin]
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

I have sulphuric acid in a few acne complexion soaps.

To be honest I don't buy a soap without the sulpheric acid. And the soap I have been using for the last 3 years is made by Aveno, very gentle.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
Don't stretch marks *fade* over time? I've got 'em, but they are not that noticable...or maybe I just don't care. [Big Grin]

they do fade over time. And I don't give a crap either if the stretch marks are there or not.
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

And what do you think yrself doin?
Plz try to avoid me, I’m very peaceful and very serious in this life, like I have no time for yr silly jokes, it really sucks…
Plus you have accused me be4 that I’m a *whore, you said “I’m sorry”, this is fine, but sorry you cannot share anything with me. We cant act as if something hasn’t happened!

Do you know what a whore is?
A whore is a girl who is paid for her sexual act, they almost walk in the street till they find anyone and it depends on the money
3arft wla t7eb 2wd7lek 2ktr, Sorry you cant imagine how I was shocked, I loved someone for 3 yrs and I never checked hands with him, and this was my ONLY love, and then you accused me of being a bitch, and even you write it with both language…and you are talking keda 3adey 7adratek tasme da eh?
We cant be ESfriends 7ot 2l mwdw3 da fa dm3`ak
Da ya baba 2smow kazf mo7sana, wa de 7aga meen 2l kb2er, YA RAGL YA MUSLIM...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com