EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » AL FARABI training center???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AL FARABI training center???
tinabzz
Member # 8911

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for tinabzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does someone know "al Farabi training center" in Cairo, or heliopolis?
please, help me, I need urgently informations!
shukran [Smile]

Martina

Posts: 17 | From: italy | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never heard of it, do you know which suburb?
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tinabzz:
does someone know "al Farabi training center" in Cairo, or heliopolis?
please, help me, I need urgently informations!
shukran [Smile]

Martina

yeah, i have seen this name, while i was reading offers about jobs in Egypt, duno if it can help you?
http://www.jobsinegypt.com/Job/Job_in_Egypt.asp?/Al_Farabi/Foreign_Teachers/1395/

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The lady is making a thread named after that center, so what do you think she wants ????
A picture of the Manager ???

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinabzz
Member # 8911

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tinabzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you Asooma. I found the name of this centre in the same website. I'm seeking a job as italian teacher and I saw they're looking for teachers. The problem is that there aren't contants for this centre and even with Google I can't find anything...
I really don't know how to do.
ciao!

Posts: 17 | From: italy | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinabzz
Member # 8911

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tinabzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot to say the district of this centre should be MASAKEN SHERATON. I have no idea of where it is...
ViVaLaDiVa
Member # 6818

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ViVaLaDiVa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isnt it behind Hotel Sheraton heliopolis,on the way to the airport?I believe its that one.
Posts: 140 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinabzz
Member # 8911

Rate Member
finally I got a contact of that centre. It's the one behind Sheraton in heliopolis. Do you know that area? how is it?
I have been in heliopolis just once but I don't know it
thank you

ViVaLaDiVa
Member # 6818

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ViVaLaDiVa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi tinabzz,i told u that its on the way to the airport [Smile] U will find Hotel Sheraton on ur right side and u must take the road right beside it and it leads u directly to sheraton.But i really didnt get what u mean by asking how is that area?
If u mean is it clean or is it a good standars then my answer is yes its a very nice residential area,and i think its quite clean too [Smile]
If u need to know something else plz feel free to ask me!
bests

Posts: 140 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com