EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Marry a Goat

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Marry a Goat
FUBAR
Member # 8177

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FUBAR   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
check this out guys
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4748292.stm
cheers

Posts: 49 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for that funny story.

I hope he's getting what he paid for.... [Cool]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FUBAR
Member # 8177

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FUBAR   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gosh you're quick !
i don't think i'd finished pasting the link . [Smile]

Posts: 49 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's so funny about the story?

In the dark, he probably mistook her for Meriam Faris!
http://thumbs.fotopic.net/011006000656.jpg

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least he didn't have to buy her huge amounts of gold first!!!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FUBAR
Member # 8177

Member Rated:
you never know Samia ! [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.walklikeanegyptian.dr.ag/

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
At least he didn't have to buy her huge amounts of gold first!!!!!

$50 in Sudan is alot of money.

I think its a good public service announcement against beastility. Indiana should try this measure out. [Big Grin]

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
River Of Love

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there's something wrong in this story.

Because we don't know if the goat was consentant or not.

And as it's impossible to say, we don't know if it's a rape or an act of sex between two consentant living things.

As a consequence, this verdict obliges any man in Soudan to marry a woman he rapes...

Soudanese women... Take care.

Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FUBAR:
check this out guys
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4748292.stm
cheers

OMG WHAT is the pleasure OF Having s** with animals? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:

[Mad]

Have some respect for the man's wife.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DOES ANYONE HAVE A SINGLE GOAT PLEASE ?!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even goats are taken ??? [Frown]

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before i make it with a goat, i'd have to make sure i can't satisfy myself of a girl.

Life is too short, but each thing comes in its time.

(too early for goats)

Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

I am ready for goats, got any ?! [Big Grin]

--------------------

misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for misfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

the pleasure is enormous.. just think of what a penguin or a lobster can do in bed, incredible magical delights!

what a question! haven't you heard of the different kinds of perversions people have? some people are even worse than that; such as necrophiliacs who enjoy s*x with dead corpses and others who get their pleasure out of actually killing or eating their s*x partners etc. the darkness of the human soul is endless.
although in this case i think this guy wasn't able to find a more appealing sexual partner that's all.

Posts: 956 | From: nowhere | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
poor animal [Frown]

i wonder if that man had access to american/german/or somewhere around there satellite channels [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheWesternDebt2Islam aka Ki$$ aka K:
poor animal [Frown]

i wonder if that man had access to american/german/or somewhere around there satellite channels [Roll Eyes]

This is in Sudan. So no. Not all evil and perversion come from the west.

Mind you Ancient Egyptians had their own "fertility rites" that would shock you.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by misfit:
quote:

the pleasure is enormous.. just think of what a penguin or a lobster can do in bed, incredible magical delights!

what a question! haven't you heard of the different kinds of perversions people have? some people are even worse than that; such as necrophiliacs who enjoy s*x with dead corpses and others who get their pleasure out of actually killing or eating their s*x partners etc. the darkness of the human soul is endless.
although in this case i think this guy wasn't able to find a more appealing sexual partner that's all.

[Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...actually, im quite partial to lobster myself... only in the bath though.... its toooooo much of a fire hazard in the bed..... you know.... holding the lighter under its head.... to make its tail thrash.....

......what?!!!!!!!!!!

he he!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, who needs a goat or a penguin, when bonobos exists? [Roll Eyes]

..."an encounter every 90 minutes"... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
s*x

ROFL

quote:
in this case i think this guy wasn't able to find a more appealing sexual partner that's all.

[Frown]

Please apologize to the Sudanese ladies at once!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY!!!!!!!!

i hapen to know a lot of beautiful Sudanese goats who'd take offence to that Kosh!!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
any one ever tried Donkey monkey????

HAHHAAAHA HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA HAAAHA HAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
any one ever tried Donkey monkey????

HAHHAAAHA HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA HAAAHA HAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do my eyes deceive me???!!!
Is he really back??

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, he's back, he's back...i'm so happy....yupeee.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Tigerman is back........ [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FUBAR
Member # 8177

Member Rated:
Tigerman : what do you think ?
no friggin chance i got it like that !! [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.walklikeanegyptian.dr.ag/

misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for misfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:

quote:
in this case i think this guy wasn't able to find a more appealing sexual partner that's all.

[Frown]

Please apologize to the Sudanese ladies at once!

You are right! i apologize for this unintentional mistake.

Indeed, sudanese ladies were not what i was referring to at all, but perhaps i expressed myself in the wrong way, i shouldn't have used the words *more appealing*!

as far as i'm concerned, he could be in paris and still have to sleep with a goat nonetheless.

Posts: 956 | From: nowhere | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com