EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » plants in egypt (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: plants in egypt
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who said such a thing?
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wat thing
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, Charm, you're going to work to support your 4 kids and homeschool them too? How will you find the time? If you have to sell your London house, buy another one somewhere and live off the rental income.
Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i appreciate the concern citizen... but im a clever girl.... ive got it all worked out!!! [Wink]
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she obvioulsy has a another source of income that she does not want to reveal [Wink]

she not a keen "gardner" for no reason....

dont forget the UV lights for ur new place in Sharm

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sssssssssssshhhh!!!!!!!!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you ought to call your self DARK HOURSE
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

[Eek!]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
oh stop with the boggle eyes.... you dont fool me for a second!!!
mac0623
Member # 10529

no your right carnt fool a pig.only eat it i like pork
hassanli
Member # 10683

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hassanli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If we were to find a piece of land would I be able to plant oranges and citrus in the vacinty of Alexandria and outskirts?

I would like to have a apricot,peach, apples, nectarines, pomagranites. Are there many nurseries in the area?

Am I dreaming?

Posts: 14 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
welcome to ES hasanli! i hope someone answers you... id like to have the same!

i think it might be too hot for peaches?

mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about kumquats?
Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

there seasonal [Eek!] [Big Grin]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
i am currently watching my garden being trashed! im having building work and a 'designer' pond (its quite cool actually) pergola, decking and more lighting. but right now it looks like a muddy building site! i think theyve left a few blades of grass.... oh no, there they go!!!

not sure this is wise, i hope i get the costs back in the sale!!!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
ooh... and a summer house... how could i forget that!?! no kids allowed!!!
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a Frenchman in Luxor who is working hard to re-introduce all the Mediterranean plants that have now died out in Luxor. He is doing trials in Luxor at the moment to see which ones will survive in intense heat of Upper Egypt.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aladdino28
Member # 626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aladdino28   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luxorlover,
who is that Frenchman and how to find him? for certain cooperation that is wahy i am asking.
thanks
you can give me his name and contact if you wish on my e-mail scarabee30@gawab.com
many thanks

--------------------
Alaa Taiea

Posts: 84 | From: Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com