EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » i need ur help and advice!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i need ur help and advice!
Piccolo
Member # 10748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Piccolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,i would like to know if there r any possibilities for italian 28 years old man to find a good job in Sharm or Cairo,if am not mistaken his major is business and management.
i would like to know any information or web sites that could be useful.
i would really appreaciate ur attention and replies.Thank

Posts: 22 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Need to be more specific, like what type of job, has he languages? [Big Grin]
Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive just said the same on the other thread....

piccolo... stick to one thread... we read all the boards hun.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes piccolo you can get a job in both places with a business or managment degree. obviously you speak english too so you won't have a problem especially if its a multinational company
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Piccolo
Member # 10748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Piccolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You All!!!
actually i don even know what kind of job we r lookin for,probably in the Hotel if its Sharm and maybe a good company if its Cairo:))any good job with a good salary i would say:)
yes,he speaks good english and hungarian and of course italian.
my point is that he is european and of course he wants to get a good salary,but still i would like u to help me,what should i do?should i search through the internet or what?

Posts: 22 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karena
Member # 9835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7ayat as your from Egypt can you please help me, what chance do you think I would have getting work in Egypt, probably Cairo. I am English and at present I work in a big international Insurance Company in London as a Secretary but would not mind the tourist industry and would be grateful for your reply
Posts: 200 | From: uk | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you are able to... get some money saved and rent an appartment for a month... go there and look for work, its all about whos there, there and then. it wont take a month to get employment... the jobs outway the population! (in sharm)
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Piccolo,

shame on u ... wanna bring the boyfriend all the way to Egypt, just to do some measly job in Sharm so that u can visit him every couple of weekends?

Bad bad Piccolo.

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Piccolo
Member # 10748

Rate Member
Dear _Masrawi_!!!
u r very very wrong!!
am very good piccolo,and i would love to find a good job for him in Cairo,in order to be with him always instead of only couple of weekends in Sharm! [Smile] ))

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
hey masrawi.... weve got a feisty one here!!!! LOL!!!
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7ayat as your from Egypt can you please help me, what chance do you think I would have getting work in Egypt, probably Cairo. I am English and at present I work in a big international Insurance Company in London as a Secretary but would not mind the tourist industry and would be grateful for your reply

-------------------------------------------------

im not from Egypt but i have friends who managed to get a jobs by working for companies that have offices in Cairo.They had to wait for a couple of months before being transfer, but at the end, it worked.And one of them even managed to be transfer with a British salary

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ViVaLaDiVa
Member # 6818

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ViVaLaDiVa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HUNGARIAN????? uhu!how come?
Posts: 140 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Piccolo
Member # 10748

Rate Member
VivaLaDiva!! r u surprised he is talkin hungarian,if yes,then why??? [Smile] ))
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because Hungarian is spoken just in Hungary...then is not an useful language.
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Piccolo
Member # 10748

Rate Member
yes karla u r right,its not useful at all:)i agree
nami_pamker
Member # 6486

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nami_pamker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure Spanish is much better....the third language in the world...LOL
I would advise for him to get in touch with the Italian embassy plus the Instituto Italiano di Cultura...plus tell him to check all the cooperation projects that his government is developing in Egypt...He should call the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Italy as soon as possible
Good luck!

Posts: 140 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ViVaLaDiVa
Member # 6818

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ViVaLaDiVa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im surprised Piccolo coz im hungarian and i hv never heared of any italian knowing this language..may i ask from where he knows hungarian?is he half hungarian maybe?
Posts: 140 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ViVaLaDiVa
Member # 6818

Member Rated:
Besides it might b useful in sharm as i know many hungarians do travel there for vacation.also ,its always nice to know something unique,not just the usual english or german language.
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
an hungary man is an angry man
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Piccolo
Member # 10748

Rate Member
VivaLaDiva,
he is not half hungarian,he lives in Hungary and studied there,so thats the only secret:)))
but still ill check this possibility about hungarian tourists.and what ab u?what r u doin in Egypt?

ViVaLaDiVa
Member # 6818

Member Rated:
Learner i didnt exactly understand ur joke,sorry..
Piccolo,thats very nice ,myself im here in egypt coz im married...the usual case [Razz]

Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hungary man = a hungry man
Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karena:

hi karena, how are you? im sorry i was away for easter, and just saw your quesion now. as bonbon said, it probably won't be a problem for you to find a job in egypt. however, you have to make sure that you work in a company that doesnt require arabic skills. you dont want them to ask you write a letter in arabic for example. so you need to make that clear in the interview.
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massenburg
Member # 10776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for massenburg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finding a job in the tourist industry won't be a problem, but getting a job with top accounting firms (big 4) or investment banks in Egypt is another story.
Posts: 407 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com