EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » The best nile view

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The best nile view
Pojo
Member # 10901

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone
Which streets (or some speicific locations) have the best nile views? For example, If you think Zamalk, where exactly in Zamalek?
Thanks

Posts: 14 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the best nile view i ever had was from a church in maadi! it was gorgeous, you could almmost touch the water!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kerry
Member # 6310

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a friend of mine lives in a tower-apartment opposite of the hyatt hotel by the nile its wonderful u got all the boats infront of u for dinner at night than u watch the nice faloukaboats on the nile u got the view to cairotower-tvtower all hotels around u and from her bedroom u can see the pyramids its like a castle on the 11th floor! its by the zoo so i think its dokki!

but all apartments by the nile are nice moham is cornich el nile from shobra to maadi nile is nile [Smile]

--------------------
~InsHallAh~

Posts: 147 | From: Mainz,Germany/ Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pojo
Member # 10901

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by * 7ayat *:
the best nile view i ever had was from a church in maadi! it was gorgeous, you could almmost touch the water!

Thank 7ayat.
DO you know where exactly in Maadi?

Posts: 14 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pojo
Member # 10901

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Kerry:
a friend of mine lives in a tower-apartment opposite of the hyatt hotel by the nile its wonderful u got all the boats infront of u for dinner at night than u watch the nice faloukaboats on the nile u got the view to cairotower-tvtower all hotels around u and from her bedroom u can see the pyramids its like a castle on the 11th floor! its by the zoo so i think its dokki!

Wow! I think that's a dream apartment.
Thanks! [Smile]

gentle_giant
Member # 10863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gentle_giant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pojo:
quote:

Thank 7ayat.

About 1 minute after the second Maadi entrance (ie a minute past TGI Fridays on the Corniche).
Posts: 177 | From: London | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pojo
Member # 10901

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by gentle_giant:
quote:
Originally posted by Pojo:
quote:

Thank 7ayat.

About 1 minute after the second Maadi entrance (ie a minute past TGI Fridays on the Corniche).
I think I know the location. Thanks for your help, Gentle [Smile]
gentle_giant
Member # 10863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gentle_giant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No worries. Of course, if you catch a felluca in Maadi you'll sail past it - that's what I'd suggest (and do it a bit before sunset).

--------------------
Happiness is a choice!

Posts: 177 | From: London | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So how much rent would you expect to pay for such a place...

and how much is such a property worth?

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry:

but all apartments by the nile are nice moham is cornich el nile from shobra to maadi nile is nile [Smile]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omzac
Member # 10044

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for omzac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My inlaws live in a place called Othman towers, (I don't know if this is the correct spelling). It is on the Corniche in Maadi. They live in a 26th floor penthouse apartment. They have a beautiful view of the Nile and pyramids from their balcony. I have never been there, only seen it in videos. Does anyone know the area?
How much would something like that rent for? How much would it cost to buy an apartment like that? I could ask my inlaws, but I don't want to seem nosey. Thanks.

Posts: 10 | From: home | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Mafia
Member # 10974

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian Mafia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
grand hyatt revolving resturant....period!

the best view ever....reminds me of the CN tower!

Posts: 183 | From: Toronto, Canada / Cairo, Egypt | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com