EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Water VS Toilet Paper (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Water VS Toilet Paper
AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for AshkiA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK,LOL
This is something that I have to talk about. First few days I was here I was devistated,WHERE'S THE TOILET PAPER AND WHAT DO THESE PEOPLE USE!!!!!!!!!!! I discovered they have water (what I call) sprouts. LOL Sounds so silly when I say it like that. So I thought recently, I finally got the nerve to give the water a chance at cleaning, but I gave in and had to use toilet paper too and found that the water does not clean as well as I was told. Meanwhile, my husband is giving me a wrinkled nose when I tell him I use toilet paper instead of water. Yeah, I can understand the whole thought of using your hand to take care of the situation. But I would rather be completely clean. Since we recently had a discussion about the water vs. toilet paper, my husband is scared to use the restroom in the states. LOLLLLLLL
GOD bless him. [Frown]
How about everyone else? Did you switch to water? Tell me what you think....

Posts: 177 | From: Alexandria,Egypt / Missouri,USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi ashika, there was actually a thread a few days ago opened by chimps discussing the same subject.

personally i just moved to australia and can't stand the toilet paper. i would do anything to have a water hose or what we call in egypt a "shatafa" [Smile]

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Water does not clean effectively.
Its like pouring water on a dirty dish...you still need to wipe it with something to clean it, right?
As you said, if you do the water routine and "finish" with paper, it is a good idea.
Also, having a wet, bacteria rich environment that does not get properly wiped or dried is an invitation for infection.
I think the best bet is diaper wipes. Enjoy!

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assalamu alaykum 7ayat!

When I go home I use a watering can for indoor plants...it has a nice long spout [Wink] Maybe that will help until you can get a pipe installed.

AshkiA, although some people here only use water to clean themselves and try to flick the water off to dry themselves, many also use toilet paper to dry themselves off with afterwards. If you use toilet paper, you have to be careful about flushing it down the toilet though, as many systems can't take a lot of paper. So if you see a small waste bin next to the toilet, that is for throwing the damp toilet paper into. Good luck in the adaption!

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
Assalamu alaykum 7ayat!

When I go home I use a watering can for indoor plants...it has a nice long spout [Wink] Maybe that will help until you can get a pipe installed.

we aelekum el salam newcomer,

i actually had a couple of egyptians last week to install a water hose they brought with them from egypt. unfortunatly though there was a missing item and they couldn't finish the job. inshallah they will come back, but until then i will continue to shower 10 times a day lol [Smile]

never thought of a watering can, but inshallah will ask my husband

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:
Its like pouring water on a dirty dish...you still need to wipe it with something to clean it, right?
As you said, if you do the water routine and "finish" with paper, it is a good idea.
Also, having a wet, bacteria rich environment that does not get properly wiped or dried is an invitation for infection.

I agree that water alone doesn't clean the skin effectively.

There are moist wipes, like diaper wipes, that you can buy in the States now. I took them with me to Egypt because I didn't know what I'd find as far as toilet paper. Only thing is, they'll do more damage to sewer pipes than plain tissue.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for galmarriedtoegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! Yes!!!! I had to travel with a pack of toilet paper in my purse and wet disinfectant napkins when I was over there!!!

I was taught to do both. We had the the Toilet and the Bidet next to it. My grandmother always got after us to make sure we washed after we wiped! lol

And I am American.

--------------------
yup

Posts: 285 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our toilet has a hole in the back which goes right up your bum and a hose by the side for the front bottom [Big Grin]

We have quite high pressured water and I find I am much cleaner with water. We don't use toilet paper at all now. As for staying wet...... in this country forget it. You are dry in an instant, so it is only winter you have to worry about it.

As I said we have quite high water pressure and one time while on the "throne" a beetle came and I jumped up as I am quite scared. Next thing I know there is a fountain of water coming out of the little hole at the back of the toilet completely drenching me and the entire bathroom. within a few seconds the bathroom is flooded and the beetle is swimming for his life. I had to go back and switch off getting even more wet. The only thing I can say is thank heavens our bathroom is fully tiled and has a drain in the floor

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
focus683
Member # 4013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for focus683     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow I never thought of it this way.
I always wondered how americans use toilet paper and just wipe and never washed. It always seemed to me very disgusting and unsanitary. Now you're saying that actually toilet paper is more sanitary that water.

Still I don't think I can live with that. I guess you get used to a certain idea all your life it's hard to change it. Or maybe I'll combine the two maneuvers. Wash first then wipe. that would be a good idea.

As long as you wash your hands in the end anything goes. [Big Grin]

Posts: 169 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by focus683:
I always wondered how americans use toilet paper and just wipe and never washed.

I don't think I am dirty just because I don't use a hose to clean myself after the business. I use toilet paper as good as it gets AND take a shower twice a day, in the morning and before I go to bed. I'd be concerned to clean myself with a water hose and how would I dry myself, with a towel? And maybe the next person is using it also? [Eek!]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
quote:

There are moist wipes, like diaper wipes, that you can buy in the States now. I took them with me to Egypt because I didn't know what I'd find as far as toilet paper. Only thing is, they'll do more damage to sewer pipes than plain tissue.

OueenBee is totally right, if the area doesn't get properly dried anyone can become quite sick down there. Many times Egyptian toilets are nightmares, they easily get stucked.

And wet wipes you NEVER place into any toilet anywhere in this world. I am using a lot for my boys but they go straight out into the trash.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by * 7ayat *:
hi ashika, there was actually a thread a few days ago opened by chimps discussing the same subject.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=009869
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thnx egyptlily,w/salaams
hi ashika salaams to you nice to see they r still poking u up the arse [Big Grin] cor what a pain ,hehehehehe

Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hoooba
Member # 7262

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hoooba   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's nothing a I miss more about Egypt than the good old shataf. I always dread going into a bathroom that only has tissue paper. There used to be a site where you could order a shataf to install in your bathroom here in the US. Does anybody know such a site?

--------------------
Hoooba
www.pbase.com/ihabh

Posts: 44 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hoooba:
There's nothing a I miss more about Egypt than the good old shataf. I always dread going into a bathroom that only has tissue paper. There used to be a site where you could order a shataf to install in your bathroom here in the US. Does anybody know such a site?

www.sprayitupmybumhole.com
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i stopped using toilet paper ages ago. How can paper be cleaner than water? if your cats craps on your carpet do you just wipe it with paper or do you clean it with water?

In UK you can get a thing like a 'teapot' with no lid from many asian shops, has a long spout and it made of plastic. does the job but no way as good as the spouts in the egy toilets [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hoooba
Member # 7262

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hoooba   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _hellraiser:
quote:
Originally posted by Hoooba:

www.sprayitupmybumhole.com
You mean www.sprayitupyours.com ?
Posts: 44 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah but its helraiser he changes it to suit him ,his words lol lol lol thats his wit and me like it ...
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshkiA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I can see if you have high water preasure, but still, I tested it and it dosn't clean completely. Also, I am worried about what if some of the water for the 'back' travels to the front. That's a deffinate infection waiting to happen. I happen to be prone infections. It just bothers me that I'm using water that comes from a place where I'm 'doing my business on'. I mean lol i try to sit at the front of the toilet so nothing hits the pipe thing lol, but I'm not the only one using the toilet. What if stuff gets inside and clogs then poof it comes up when I turn the water on??? OMG As far as using a sprout like water can, that doesn't have any preasure to it??? HOW can that clean???
Oh and I wanted to appologize for starting a thread so soon on the subject, it's just been driving me crazy lol.

Posts: 177 | From: Alexandria,Egypt / Missouri,USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Small
Member # 7071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Small     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you really believe that old chestnut about loo roll blocking the sewers because they are to old?We cant put loo roll down the pan in Sharm and thats all brand new.I think they dont like you to put it down the pan cause then they cant spray it all over the countryside or use it to water the plants.
Posts: 70 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshkiA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ewwwwwwwwww lol [Razz]
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay here's the "scoop" - couldn't resist... for mature readers only:
http://www.poopreport.com/Consumer/Content/Bidet/bidet.html

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Hoooba,
I bought a few of these for some houses here in the US, but I can't find the name of the company I purchased them from. All I know is they are strong, cold, and simple to install.
This model is much more expensive, probably has hot water...
http://www.dynamic-living.com/bidet-attachment.htm

LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay after 2 yr anniversary here, I am entitled to finally respond on this one! Have missed out for too long.
I prefer toilet tissue and think one needs to wipe anyway after you do your business. It's going to stick there in the water and not be gone...I don't like cold water in my privates ..I haven't seen a warm water coming out of any of these pipes yet for toilet. I toss mine in the comode as I dread to think what the poor street pickers are tossing around the streets, theres already enough bacteria floating around there.
YOu use wipes and they do have toilet wipes in stores in USA....or shower every day- duh!.if you wipe yourself correctly it is gone....and doesn't leave the whole toilet wet from other people's last sitting! EW..I do think it would cause infections or just feel wrong.
I think t.p. is #1..I love my Charmin double ply soft STill havn't found a comparable t.p. over here....and I will not pay arround 30 LE for t.p. if they do have Charmin.

Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LiveItUp:
.I haven't seen a warm water coming out of any of these pipes yet for toilet.

The apartments I've lived in so far never had the pipe thingy but a separate hose – which is much nicer, btw. And they had cold as well as warm water.
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Mafia
Member # 10974

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian Mafia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in Canada...we have water toilet seat..that gets installed on top of the bathroom..its called pilot bidet or something...it has cold/hot water and it does a good job!
Posts: 183 | From: Toronto, Canada / Cairo, Egypt | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
besiktas
Member # 5446

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for besiktas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as for muslims ist realy imporant to wash it after doing ur business bec, it should be really clean as part of abultuion so we can pray many time in day ,, so we alwasy have to wash it,, and ist much better that outer hose to use than teh inner one which its discusting to use,
Posts: 174 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by besiktas:
and ist much better that outer hose to use than teh inner one which its discusting to use,

OK, boys & girls, who's using the inner hose? Finally this topic gets interesting..... [Big Grin]
ninky
Member # 10736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ninky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always use both, a quick spray and a wipe, why not be double protective.

--------------------
Do you think I look like George Clooney!!!

Posts: 155 | From: Eeeegggyyypppttt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
I started doing the spray then wipe so I don't use as much tissues. Wouldn't want to have an embarrassing overflow infront of my new family in laws. LOL You know I was thinking, for those of you who have had children, do you remember the spray wand (sitz bath) they gave u in the hospital? You insert a type of cleaner/soap treatment and spray away. Now that wouldn't be that bad to use, something like that i guess. hmmmmm
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AshkiA:
do you remember the spray wand (sitz bath) they gave u in the hospital? You insert a type of cleaner/soap treatment and spray away.

Sounds like a car wash. [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Workin' at the Car Wash*

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I absolutely agree!
The best thing to do is:
water water
toilet paper
water water
toilet paper (just to make sure all is clean)
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is nothing sanitary about using only water and your hand to wash away the nasties...You have only spread poop from your backside to your hand, made a water/poop mess all over the toilet, floor and probably your clothes. Then you want to convince me that your clean? I can't remember the last time I saw a public toilet without 1-2 inches of water on the floor.

For women, yeast infections start with not cleaning and drying your privates well. Kidney and bladder infections are caused by wiping poop towards the front or not well, even a microsample can cause this.

There is no soap in any bathrooms in Egypt except maybe the 5 star hotels and some bathrooms barely have water to even wash your hands.

Best thing to use is baby/wet wipes if you are in public (if you can't hold it till you get home) and if you are at home, cleaning with water, soap and some sort of clean cloth is the best solution. Preferably a shower also.

This keeps your backside clean, free from infection and the chance of spreading more bacteria and germs all over the place.

At the same time, toilet paper is not sufficient alone either and toilet paper only clogs the sewer lines and that is one thing Egypt can't afford is more nasty stuff in the environment......

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptlily:
quote:
Originally posted by besiktas:
and ist much better that outer hose to use than teh inner one which its discusting to use,

OK, boys & girls, who's using the inner hose? Finally this topic gets interesting..... [Big Grin]
inner hose????....................
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iMissEgypt
Member # 10597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iMissEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptlily:
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
quote:

OueenBee is totally right, if the area doesn't get properly dried anyone can become quite sick down there. Many times Egyptian toilets are nightmares, they easily get stucked.

And wet wipes you NEVER place into any toilet anywhere in this world. I am using a lot for my boys but they go straight out into the trash.

Good example, QuuenBee.
In the same way dishes cannot be wiped with only tissue!

I think it is more important for women to stay dry as they are more prone to bacterial growth, then men!
Combination of running water and wipes is the best way [Smile]

Posts: 25 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, when I have to use that toilet-hose-thingy I sit until everything is all cleaned off. Then I use tissues to dry everything off.
I couldn't use my hand to clean poo..ugh. If you just sit there awhile the water takes care of the situation. The tissue is only for drying purposes. I just don't feel comfy walking around with wet undies.

quote:
Originally posted by Snapdragon:
There is nothing sanitary about using only water and your hand to wash away the nasties...You have only spread poop from your backside to your hand, made a water/poop mess all over the toilet, floor and probably your clothes. Then you want to convince me that your clean? I can't remember the last time I saw a public toilet without 1-2 inches of water on the floor.

For women, yeast infections start with not cleaning and drying your privates well. Kidney and bladder infections are caused by wiping poop towards the front or not well, even a microsample can cause this.

There is no soap in any bathrooms in Egypt except maybe the 5 star hotels and some bathrooms barely have water to even wash your hands.

Best thing to use is baby/wet wipes if you are in public (if you can't hold it till you get home) and if you are at home, cleaning with water, soap and some sort of clean cloth is the best solution. Preferably a shower also.

This keeps your backside clean, free from infection and the chance of spreading more bacteria and germs all over the place.

At the same time, toilet paper is not sufficient alone either and toilet paper only clogs the sewer lines and that is one thing Egypt can't afford is more nasty stuff in the environment......

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

People use their hands????? [Eek!]
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes some do..it's repulsive [Eek!]
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Mmmmm, did you ever hear about the hepatitis B stats for Egypt? For a country that supposedly doesn't have the rampant free-sex problem, how could that be??? Ohhh, its spread by fecal contamination as well...like hep A and a lot of those nasty "stomach bugs." Can you imagine the guy goes to the loo and comes back to chop parsley for the sandwich? UGH!
Wow, I think this is the best thread ever! Its making me want to vomit!

yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bidet seems to be the best but it is mostly used in Europe! US considers it 'archaic' at best.
just my 2 shillings!

Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Yes, I think I just skip dinner.....
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your having pizza..... im having curry!!!!!!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting how toilet paper and water pipes can make a cultural conflict. It's your butt, clean it with water, sand, papers, jelly or whatever you like why get us involved with your butt business ?
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
well... i guess my healthy lifestyle makes me think differently...

im so regular, i wake every morning, come downstairs, go to the loo (wee).. wash my hands.. put the kettle on.. prepare the breakfast table... make a coffee.. sit down and watch the news... go to the loo... (poo).. get in the shower... get out.. have breakfast (watch more news) then wake the kids........

i only poo once a day... at the same time every day.... then shower!

i recommend it!

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
recommened for women only of course.
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
erm.... why?

lazeez... why are you trying to peg me as a lesbo? or am i reading you wrong... you seem to be following me from thread to thread insinuating i dont like men?!!!

oh so far from the truth!

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

you got two things wrong!

1_I'm not following ya from a thread to another, I don't have the mentality or time for such a behaviour.
2_ I wasn't trying to offend ya with that comment but I read poo as pee and you know one pee/day is a persecution to men. Actually even one poo isn't okay for me but this is because I do eat and burn alot so, I can't speak for all men here

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
ok
AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
LOL you guys crack me up
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com