EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » cravings (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: cravings
Aspirations (aka PC)
Member # 9852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aspirations (aka PC)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel like I have not eaten in two years and really 3 because before coming to Egypt I lived in Florida for a year, and I have not eaten a satisfying meal since getting to Egypt. I keep getting these strong pregnancy cravings which if anyone of you have been pregnant you just must eat that exact thing until u puke to truly feel normal. I am now counting the weeks until I can eat the following things again :
KETCHUP CHIPS
sour cream and bacon chips (no bacon in it just the flavor name)
fries and gravy chips
zesty cheese doritos
french onion dip
ringolos
passion flakies pastry
POUTINE FROM KFC
a real pizza
A double cheeseburger from WENDY'S
a pizza sub from subway
kraft dinner
pizza pockets
bagels
mini pizzas frozen
swanson t.v. dinner
zoodles
beef vegetable soup (neverthought i would miss cans of soup)
pogo sticks (hot dog wrapped in dough and deep fried)
a real hotdog that doesnt taste like sausage
filet mignon ( without the bacon *sigh*)
turkey dinner with mashed potatoes and gravy
instant anything
soft serve ice cream dipped in choclate
roast beef mashed potatoes n gravy
I am torturing myself now so I will shut up
oh and those little pizza subs in the fridge at the gas stations called pizza buddy ..where doo they get that cheese? yum yum yum
I will eat again!!!!!!!!!!!!
wont it be nice to buy a tin of pringles and not feel like i have to break the bank for it?
does anyone find the meat tastes "funny" here and the chicken has a smell like its a bit "bad" maybe it is whatever they feed the animals i dont know..but it turns my stomach to the point I rarely eat meat or pultry here and im a meat lover.
and i cant beleive the eggs are sitting out in room temperature for who knows how long. hello salmonella
and just how does milk not go bad after two months open in the fridge sobhanallah!
i remmeber i bought some milk before i gave birth and when my son turned two months old i said husband...did u buy milk ? he said nope thats from b4 u had Noah! I was like whoaaaa hooowww?
that can't be healthy right?
it took me two years to even drink milk here, all i found was full cream and for me that is like drinking whipping cream, and the taste makes me vomit the first time i tried it...as part of a sunnah after marriage. now i found skimmed milk which has a weird taste but i drink it mixed with choclate for my fetus benefit only.
gotta go take my vitamins now...vent over...thanks for listening

Posts: 209 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sister, who had a godly body until she moved to the US, says if you live on *water* on the US you would gain weight.

Now I know why [Frown]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
milk isn't refrigerated in many places in the world when you go to the super market. it's pasteurised, and keeps much longer than the unpasteurised kind you have to keep cold your fridge and throw out after a few days.

meat/chicken...pretty much everything is a lot more organic than what you will find in Canada/US. and at a fraction of the cost you'll pay back home.

seriously, egypt has great food and everything is a LOT more fresh. (i hate going into my grocers to buy a pack of tomatoes that have been flown from another friggin' continent or pay a mint for organic, local stuff)

i know you're bitter and i know you're homesick, but enough lady.

don't be slagging the cuisine too.

(ps and half the stuff you listed you can find in cairo)

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aspirations (aka PC)
Member # 9852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aspirations (aka PC)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually only two things i ever found in cairo at whopping inflated prices were kraft dinner and tomato soup ... chicken in canada is almost always organic or free range and the milk must always be pastuerised in canada also so that can't be the reason it "keeps" strangely enough i always found the opposite about the freshnes s in egypt..especially the potatoes seem oddly hard and tough. I can slag whatever i want...if i dont like it i dont like...you just have to accept it. maybe things are different in ur part of egypt??? but 11 pounds for a box of kraft dinner I mean come on its only 59 cents US!
Anyways my post was regarding my pregnancy cravings of food from my cuntry not about how much egyptian food sucks so lay off "lady"
25 pounds for a bag of doritos now u have to be kiddin me! and i have seen it as high as 36 pounds in new cairo i think at a gas station "on the run"...anyhowsssss...man those cravings are getting to me. what do u all crave most from home?

--------------------
cracked

Posts: 209 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pregnantcravings:
what do u all crave most from home?

I am at home, it can't get any better..... [Cool]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sohyla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(ps and half the stuff you listed you can find in cairo) [/QB][/QUOTE]

When you want something to eat from home you can't help it. I once made my husband take me EVERYWHERE in Alex to get a decent slice of cheesecake. At Christmas time all I could think about was pumpkin pie. You are right that most things are available here but you really have to search, and a lot of times when the stuff gets sold out it isn't restocked right away.

Posts: 516 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:

i know you're bitter and i know you're homesick, but enough lady.

don't be slagging the cuisine too.

(ps and half the stuff you listed you can find in cairo)

i totally agree. plus egyptian food is great next to canadian food. does canada have a cusine aslan? and as expat said most of this list is available in the supermarkets. and finally all that stuff you listed is extremely unhealthy!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by * 7ayat *:
cusine aslan?

Of course ya benty they have a cuisine! can't you read?

It's called the Instant Everything Cuisine!

The word instant turns my stomach! [Roll Eyes]

Okay people she's had a tough time and we should take it easy on her..

PC please don't mind us.. Now we're only bashing the food and not you okay? [Wink]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aspirations (aka PC)
Member # 9852

Rate Member
I love junk food..but hey I dont let it bother me...I ama six foot tall and 150 pounds (im pregnant and just had a baby 4 months ago) and I am still underweight for my hieght according to the BMI body mass index
I normally weigh around 135lbs. and my cholesteral is a-okay! But it is just cravings of preganncy u know..not that I am gonna eat that everyday for life.

we dont all have to looove egyptian food.

--------------------
cracked

Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
it took me two years to even drink milk here, all i found was full cream and for me that is like drinking whipping cream, and the taste makes me vomit the first time i tried it...

I think full cream milk is the only milk that has any taste to it. In fact, I prefer to buy organic milk that has a fat content of about 3.8% (as opposed to *regular* milk which has 3.5%).

Low fat milk or skimmed milk has no taste and it makes your coffe look grey – yuck! And I can't get my head around why people buy low fat milk in order to save calories. The few calories you save won't make any difference whatsoever ...

When I was living in the States I was the only one in the whole office who used whole cream in her coffee although none of my colleagues was overweight. Neither was I, but everyone commented on my choice of milk and they also commented on me eating tahina ... they all seemed to be obsessed with fat.

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iamthej9
Member # 11174

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for iamthej9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
everyones obsessed with fat..and cancer too....arent they??

PC what is it you would order at KFC? I havent heard of it but it may be called something else in Australia. You also pretty much covered my list of favourite junk food too!

Egypt is certainly the land of the crash diet. i came home weighing less than i left - must be that water loading thing from biggest loser!

i had a great meal at abu simbel - a coffee and some bread with some sort of paste in it (sorry i'm not up on the technical cuisine jargon) - after 3.5 hr desert drive it was heaven - might have been something to do with the fact i had not had a decent coffee since i left australia!!

I think...just like egypt - it is an acquired taste.
guess i'll have to make a trip back soon to reacquaint myself and find some good food there to eat!!

one of my friends also said that drinking skim or low fat milk is a waste of time as there are more carbs in it then full cream. i solve that problem by using evaporated or "tinny" milk in my coffee - yum! but not suitable for babies PC!

Posts: 47 | From: perth western australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aspirations (aka PC)
Member # 9852

Rate Member
i agree with everything u just said^^^ iamthej9
dalia..back home i cant drink skim milk yuck it is like water, i drink 2% in canada and states.
but here the milk (according to my taste buds) has a waaay different taste..reminds me of baby formula in a way, by the smell. i tried gulping it but still ran to the toilet afterwards...tried plugging my nose the whole bit but i just cant stomache it.
i never cared about fat carbs (didnt know what a carb was except as in carburator until recently)
but this year i started to get into a health mode ... sort of..and when i go to canada I plan to follow thru with a healthy diet full of fresh fruits and vegetables ... i just find it easier to do things like that in my country where i know exactly how to find special foods, organics and alternative health stores.
I had this plan that when i go back i will set up a budget and a meal plan for each week and try to stick to it, not a diet but just to be eating regularly...i eat now about once a day maybe fries or a bowl of pasta..thats not by choice just things are crap right now ...two weeks inshallah that will all change .
i would set up a plan similar to this:
breakfast: scrambled eggs, bagel, turkey bacon and a piece of fruit
lunch:cheese , crackers and soup and some type of veggie like carrot sticks
supper: meat or chicken with potatoes, veggies and dinner roll or pasta dish. something hearty
and since i would be not starving i wouldnt crave so much junk and i would allow myself one junk thing a day or two. and on the weekend that would be when i can eat any garbage like wendy's, pizza or chinese food.
balanced??? i wanna try to eat healthy im terrified about my telomeres because of stress and being an ex-smoker for 12 years. I want to have healthy cell growth and longevity. that is my main goal to be fit and active and nt feel tired all the time.
when i get back home im gonna try my best to get into an apartment building that has a gym and swimming pool 9dont know what i could wear to swim but i loove swimming) so i can afford it if i live in a one bedroom instead of a two..and i sleep with my babies so what do i need two bedrooms for anyways right? he does go to bed in a crib by himself actually cries to go in it..weird..but i always scoop him up when i go to bed...love cuddling my baby .... seperation anxiety of mother.

--------------------
cracked

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok I kid you not..my sons have just gotten their own beds and they're 8.5 and 10. I've been sleeping with them since birth and I love it. But they're getting older and bigger now so they can't sleep with mum anymore. Enjoy the babies while they're young..they grow up so quickly. [Smile]

"i sleep with my babies so what do i need two bedrooms for anyways right? he does go to bed in a crib by himself actually cries to go in it..weird..but i always scoop him up when i go to bed...love cuddling my baby .... seperation anxiety of mother."

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:

When I was living in the States I was the only one in the whole office who used whole cream in her coffee although none of my colleagues was overweight. Neither was I, but everyone commented on my choice of milk and they also commented on me eating tahina ... they all seemed to be obsessed with fat.

[Roll Eyes]

Well you know us and our obesity problem. Plus our high cholesterol and diabetes. We've just been warned off of saturated fat like that in milk. [Wink] But the tahina....isn't that sesame oil and isn't that mostly *good* fat?

If we were eating nothing but veggies and lean meats, having real milk every day wouldn't be an issue. [Wink]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iamthej9
Member # 11174

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for iamthej9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in australia people tend to freak out if you are breastfeeding your baby when it gets teeth!

i have a nephew who is one who i just met yesterday and he is so cute - i can see why you love cuddling them!!

Madame M - why cant they sleep with you anymore? have people made comments when you told them or was it just something you felt was the right time?

they turn into little men so quickly dont they?

Posts: 47 | From: perth western australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

but here the milk (according to my taste buds) has a waaay different taste..

Yes, milk in Egypt definitely has a different taste ... probably due to different food for the cows. But you only notice it when you drink it directly (which I usually don't); if you use it in coffee or in a recipe you'll hardly notice the difference.
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They still sleep with me now and then but it's just getting too crowded. [Smile]

They certainly do turn into little men quickly! [Smile] Sometimes I'm astounded at how grown up they are at times.

Of course ppl have made comments since they were babies about getting them out of my bed. It's not bothering me so why it was bothering them I don't know.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iamthej9
Member # 11174

Member Rated:
cos people love to tell you what they think - look at all of us!! however most of us manage to do that without making anyone else feel bad but some people just have to make sure you know what they think regardless of how you feel.

sorry pc we were talking about great junk food and now were onto what people think.

go the chicken monaco pizza with bbq sauce and cheesy crust, big fat jam and cream donuts, vanilla slices and big drinks of milo with milk.
for those who dont know milo it is like a chocolate powder with malt in it.

Aspirations (aka PC)
Member # 9852

Rate Member
hahaha...about co-sleeping..i am totally into what they call attachment parenting and i swear that it works! with my daughter i did the whole sleep training and cry it out thing starting at 6 weeks (ferber method) and that child Bless her soul, was the fussiest temper tantrum uncontrollable hyperactive high pitched screaming little girl I ever seen adn she wore me out big time. now with my son ... i researched the psychological aspects of sleep habits and discovered a new concept...that if u are giving ur baby moe attention than he is seeking by just having him with you he will be a)smarter because he wastes less time fighting for your attention by trying to be picked up all the time and spends that time seeing how u intract with the world around you and developing the skill of voice and language patterns
b) calm and content because his emotional needs are met with all the cosleeping and babywearing in the front pack and spends his time discovering and observing instead of crying to be picked up all the time because he knows he can get picked up at just a little peep and no crying so he never learned the habit or made a connection between crying and getting attention.
and last but not least my son now cries to go in his own bed for naps and for the first half of the night because he does not associate any fear of being stuck in his crib with going to sleep. he has never had a ny wakeful periods at night since he came home and he has been sleeping 12 hours straight at night since age 2 and a half months and i also did something called dreamfeeding during the first months where i feed him the bottle before he wakes up on his own during the middle of the night so he never got into the habit of waaking ot eat ... this was my big theory and it really worked for me he starts
by going in his crib wide awake at 8 oclock and just closes his eyes when he is in there for a minute or two...this week he started crying for bed at 7 pm so now im getting the whole evening to myself and he still wakes up beside me cuz i always take him into my bed when i go to bed .. plus cosleeping lowers the risk of SIDS contrary to popular belief.
and c)no connection between sleep and loneliness or anxiety..for him sleep is pleasurable . a bit of hard work in the first 6 weeks paid off in the long run.. answered every wimper before it was a cry etc. now he has none of the usual crying and whning habits and is too content i cant belive.
my mother was saying u cant sleep with him its not healthy or whatever..when i asked her if her kids cried to go to bed,,,she shut up quickly lol

--------------------
cracked

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

I didn't research co-sleeping/family bed. My oldest son slept in a bassinette near my bed until he was about 2 months old but once I tried to put him in a crib all hell broke loose. He was up several times a night and I couldn't get any sleep. So I put him in bed with me and he slept through the night. We were all happy after that. [Smile] I found that I really enjoyed cuddling with him all night. When my younger boy came he slept in the bassinette until he was about two months also then he joined us in the bed. It worked out great! I didn't have a set bedtime for them so I let them stay up until they fell asleep on their own that way I could sleep in in the morning. I was a stay at home mom for 9 years and saw no point of getting up at 6am if I didn't have to.
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PC,

Do you have any books you could recommend on the sleeping thing? What about if the baby is in the same room but not necessarily the bed?

Thanks!

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aspirations (aka PC)
Member # 9852

Rate Member
i dont have books but i know many websites...oh wait DR SEARS is the best he has books him and his wife are totally into co-sleeping and breastfeeding babywearing..they have 8 kids too! U can also find lots of info if u look up co-sleeping or attachment parenting online.
Now because im paranoid the baby always pulls his blankets over his head and stuff so 9even if i tuck it under his arms ) but he likes them up around his neck like me, i always put his bassinette which is an egyptian version of a crib (mesh sides..little hood thing) but the size of a crib back home. anyhow i put it right up against my bed and yes it is still considered co-sleeping if u put them in the same room near ur bed where they can see u. it is a comofrt thing..if u urself have ever cried urself to sleep or remember being nervous alone in bed as a child then u know that feeling . he is crying to go to bed now so gotta go for a bit

--------------------
cracked

Reconstrucdead
Member # 11206

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reconstrucdead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Parents are being advised not to share their bed with a young baby after new evidence that the practice increases the risk of cot death. The findings, published in the Lancet, come from a study which looked at 745 cot death cases and 2,400 healthy babies. The Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths has changed its guidelines in response to the findings. For children under eight weeks, bed sharing was found to increase the risk of sudden infant death. http://www.news-medical.net/?id=13647
Posts: 145 | From: offshore | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes but last week there was an article (sorry dont have it) about the benefits of sharing your bed with a child until its 5!!!!!

i woke up this morning clinging to the edge of the bed with 3 inches of the corner of a sheet covering me... oh and 2 of my kids star-fished out next to me.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reconstrucdead
Member # 11206

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reconstrucdead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
KETCHUP CHIPS
fries and gravy chips
zesty cheese doritos
french onion dip
ringolos
passion flakies pastry
POUTINE FROM KFC

Don't use your pregnancy as an excuse to pig out on junk food. Pregnant women are eating for two but your baby doesn't need as many calories as an adult does. It is best to avoid junk food altogether when pregnant. What one eats during pregnancy does affect one's health, as well as the way an unborn baby grows and develops. if a woman is lacking certain vitamins and minerals, her unborn baby will suffer as well. Her nutritional deficiencies may lead to deficiencies in her baby. Low birth weight, nutritional deficiencies, birth defects and even mental retardation can result from not eating properly during pregnancy. A healthy diet has been found to decrease the risk of miscarriage, along with the possibility of preterm labor.
Posts: 145 | From: offshore | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry but...

your talking about two different things here... first eating junk food, then vitamin deficiency... the two are not exclusive.

AND if you look at the list, they are all 'extras'... you cant go wrong with a few extras in your diet, ESPECIALLY if your pregnant.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aspirations (aka PC)
Member # 9852

Rate Member
I was gonna say something but I just decided to let it slide...
about co-sleeping... the other thousands of articles and studies of much larger groups conclude that co-sleeping from birth is a way to reduce the risk because the baby keeps it's breathing in tune to its mothers and the stirring and slight movements during sleep keep the baby from slipping into apnea periods for too long by helping them from getting into a too deep sleep where they just "forget to breathe".
about pregnancy I think most of us here have at least a high school education [Smile] hence the topic cravings not ... methods for a healthy pregnancy.
ah heck I just dont like ur screen name much

--------------------
cracked

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by God's favorite:
Don't use your pregnancy as an excuse to pig out on junk food. Pregnant women are eating for two but your baby doesn't need as many calories as an adult does. It is best to avoid junk food altogether when pregnant. What one eats during pregnancy does affect one's health, as well as the way an unborn baby grows and develops. if a woman is lacking certain vitamins and minerals, her unborn baby will suffer as well. Her nutritional deficiencies may lead to deficiencies in her baby. Low birth weight, nutritional deficiencies, birth defects and even mental retardation can result from not eating properly during pregnancy. A healthy diet has been found to decrease the risk of miscarriage, along with the possibility of preterm labor.

OMG, even this is cut and paste.

http://www.surebaby.com/nutrition.php

Aspirations (aka PC)
Member # 9852

Rate Member
im such a snot today really....husband is driving me bonkers

--------------------
cracked

Reconstrucdead
Member # 11206

Rate Member
As if it wasn't obvious. [Roll Eyes] get a life snoozo!
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
As if it wasn't obvious. [Roll Eyes] get a life snoozo!

General etiquette here is to name the source.
Aspirations (aka PC)
Member # 9852

Rate Member
snoozing i sent u a big nice PM but it got messed up anyhow..she came and she was the sweetest classiest little lady I seen in two years...u know a real lady and sooo sweet caring loving and kind! God Bless her heart and the rest of the gang of course.
Always wished I could that type of person for a mom or a sister u know?

--------------------
cracked

Reconstrucdead
Member # 11206

Rate Member
I guess you have nothing better to do other than concern yourself with whether it was a copy and paste or not. Could it be that maybe- JUST maybe my English is not as good as many's here and I deemed best to copy and paste it here, as I couldn't express myself as clear?

You are truly disgusting snoozo.

Now get a life... weasel.

Aspirations (aka PC)
Member # 9852

Rate Member
the obvious thing to me is that every person above age 5 should know that stuff...I think it goes without saying..I mean I dont think anyone who would be so ignorant to not have that much of a clue would be able to operate a computer for starters. i cant control it the hormones arrrgghhh

--------------------
cracked

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
hey snooz... nice bust (hehe)..

as for the "get a life comment" really... come on... surely you can cut and paste a better comeback than that!

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
I guess you have nothing better to do other than concern yourself with whether it was a copy and paste or not. Could it be that maybe- JUST maybe my English is not as good as many's here and I deemed best to copy and paste it here, as I couldn't express myself as clear?

You are truly disgusting snoozo.

Now get a life weasel.

LOL! It does not take much to set you off. [Big Grin]
Reconstrucdead
Member # 11206

Rate Member
First of all, you must be REAL DUMB not to spot a copy and paste. It is obvious by the language of the text. The reason I didn't post the source is because I only posted a little extract from that text, and I thought it was obvious. And I was saving myself the trouble. Now some weasels here with nothing better to do will only concern themselves with it rather than reflect on what is being posted, only because they have nothing better to do. I pity them really.
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
First of all, you must be REAL DUMB not to spot a copy and paste. It is obvious by the language of the text. The reason I didn't post the source is because I only posted a little extract from that text, and I thought it was obvious. And I was saving myself the trouble. Now some weasels here with nothing better to do will only concern themselves with it rather than reflect on what is being posted, only because they have nothing better to do. I pity them really.

Ya ahbal,

I'm not the low-class one going postal over a simple criticism. [Roll Eyes]

Reconstrucdead
Member # 11206

Rate Member
Low class? oh please are you try to make me puke?

Listen to yourself. You divide people in 'low and high' classes. Some people are more worthy than others ehh? That comment of yours alone speaks volumes about you.

So we got to see the snoby size of snoozo now what's next! [Roll Eyes]

daria1975
Member # 6244

Yawn.
Aspirations (aka PC)
Member # 9852

Rate Member
hahahahahahah im actually laughing out loud omg too funny..what stress reliever hoohahhaoohaha

your English sounds fine to me lol

--------------------
cracked

Reconstrucdead
Member # 11206

Rate Member
The Yawn of a weasel. [Eek!]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
what i find amusing is how s/he is bashing snooz with the 'nothing better to do' rubbish when they actually went out of their way to look that site up and copy and paste part of it here... and it wasnt even relevant info... as PC says... i think we all know the basics of nutrition!
Reconstrucdead
Member # 11206

Rate Member
quote:
I am now counting the weeks until I can eat the following things again :
KETCHUP CHIPS
fries and gravy chips
zesty cheese doritos
french onion dip
ringolos
passion flakies pastry
POUTINE FROM KFC
a real pizza
a pizza sub from subway
kraft dinner
pizza pockets
bagels
mini pizzas frozen
swanson t.v. dinner
zoodles
instant anything
oh and those little pizza subs in the fridge at the gas stations called pizza buddy ..where doo they get that cheese? yum yum yum

Not relative info? are you sure?
Reconstrucdead
Member # 11206

Rate Member
Now 90% of your posts are irrelevant to the topics you reply to, but that's an entirely different matter, right?.

Anyway, I posted it, my fault. It was really really terrible of me to post that info!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
I am now counting the weeks until I can eat the following things again :
KETCHUP CHIPS
fries and gravy chips
zesty cheese doritos
french onion dip
ringolos
passion flakies pastry
POUTINE FROM KFC
a real pizza
a pizza sub from subway
kraft dinner
pizza pockets
bagels
mini pizzas frozen
swanson t.v. dinner
zoodles
instant anything

Not relative info? are you sure?
yea.. im pretty sure... theres nothing on that list that i would advise a pregnant woman not to eat... but then hey, what do i know... i only got my degree in nutrition from a university
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Now 90% of your posts are irrelevant to the topics you reply to, but that's an entirely different matter, right?.

Anyway, I posted it, my fault. It was really really terrible of me to post that info!

oooooooh.... bit touchy arnt we?! do you have a twitchy eye?
Reconstrucdead
Member # 11206

Rate Member
I went out of "my way" for something good. I certainly wouldn't go out my way to do what snoozing did, and, for the reason she did it. I posted that 'advice' in the best interest of pregnant cravings. So in my eyes, it was worth it. I certainly don't like it when I see people having sick babies. If I find something worthy of reading, I want to share it with others so that other people can draw advantage from it too.
Reconstrucdead
Member # 11206

Rate Member
"oooooooh.... bit touchy arnt we?! do you have a twitchy eye?"

No I don't, but I am sure you have it, and a whole lot more.

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
I went out of "my way" for something good. I certainly wouldn't go out my way to do what snoozing did, and, for the reason she did it. I posted that 'advice' in the best interest of pregnant cravings. So in my eyes, it was worth it. I certainly don't like it when I see people having sick babies. If I find something worthy of reading, I want to share it with others so that other people can draw advantage from it too.

Yeah, that's exactly what a pregnant woman loves, unsolicited advice. [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com