EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » are all muslims this self righteous, or is it just MK? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: are all muslims this self righteous, or is it just MK?
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do muslims believe that if you drink alcohol you should have your children taken away?

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:

Where is Child Protection from that kind of creatures? [Roll Eyes]

i know most muslims dont drink, but most christians dont cut their daughters clits off.

i think there are lots of things happening to children in egypt (as the rest of the world) that are heart breaking.... and yet a muslim mother here thinks my children need to be protected from me because i drink alcohol!!

or did you not mean it MK? is seeing the opportunity to attack someone overpowering enough to drag yourself, and whether you see it or not, your religion, down into the gutter?

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't honestly expect to start an open discussion with a thread title like that do you [Eek!]

It sounds too Ann Coulterish to be true!

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well if the title sounds ann coulterish, what does the MK quote sound like???!!!!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't get passed the title to read it!
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aspirations (aka PC)
Member # 9852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aspirations (aka PC)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good God! who said what ..where...whad i miss?
Posts: 209 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
do muslims believe that if you drink alcohol you should have your children taken away?

quote:

Where is Child Protection from that kind of creatures? [Roll Eyes]

i know most muslims dont drink, but most christians dont cut their daughters clits off.

i think there are lots of things happening to children in egypt (as the rest of the world) that are heart breaking.... and yet a muslim mother here thinks my children need to be protected from me because i drink alcohol!!

or did you not mean it MK? is seeing the opportunity to attack someone overpowering enough to drag yourself, and whether you see it or not, your religion, down into the gutter?

Biggest proof of your utter stupidity:

1- Who told I was Muslim? The voices you hear are just in your head big C.

2- Muslims don't cut the clits of their daughters off, it's many AFRICANS who do, only some happen to be Muslims, but some are also Christian or Jewish. Most Egyptian Coptic women are circumcized. You have no idea about history or culture. So shut up alcohol whore. And guess what, I am not circumcized if you're gonna start nagging at it. It's only in the lesser classes that this happens.

3- Yes I believe that drunkards have no right to keep their children, especially if their children are born with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

Soh..

Eat "YOU'RE" heart out..

hehe

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charm,

Don't drag religion into your personal arguments. Not only is it tactless, but it also displays your lack of respect for others. Utterly feel the need to? Then go and post it in the Religion thread ...

But if the issue is really u lacking attention, then i suggest the following:

Streak the nearest public park and u'll get all the attention u want ...

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
Charm,

Don't drag religion into your personal arguments. Not only is it tactless, but it also displays your lack of respect for others. Utterly feel the need to? Then go and post it in the Religion thread ...

Ya gamaloo
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
well masrawi, although this stemmed from a personal comment made to me (not as part of an 'argument' by the way) i was trying to see whether or not the muslim people here agreed with the statement she made or not.

now as MK has said shes not a muslim it doesnt have any meaning.

personally i dont care what a non muslim who doesnt even live in egypt thinks about my drinking alcohol, im the one who will be living in egypt with my kids surrounded by muslims.

im relieved to hear her say shes not... it restores my faith in my decision [Smile]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
2- Muslims don't cut the clits of their daughters off, it's many AFRICANS who do, only some happen to be Muslims, but some are also Christian or Jewish. Most Egyptian Coptic women are circumcized. You have no idea about history or culture. So shut up alcohol whore.

are you saying that its only muslims that dont drink? there are many many MANY christians that dont drink... but then who am i to argue with someone that uses the term 'alcohol whore' about culture [Roll Eyes]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

im relieved to hear her say shes not... it restores my faith in my decision [Smile]

I didn't say I wasn't jackass.

Sober up and then we talk.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
but then who am i to argue with someone that uses the term 'alcohol whore' about culture [Roll Eyes]

Don't play it like that big C.

You're the only alcohol whore I mean.

Most of the Western women I know deserve nothing but my respect.

Try harder big C.

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:

3- Yes I believe that drunkards have no right to keep their children, especailly if their children are born with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

so are you saying that my children were born with FAS? with birth weights of over 10lb?

not that you would concern yourself with facts, but i never touched a drop while i was carrying all of them.

i would agree that these children should be protected, but thats NOT what you said.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
2- Muslims don't cut the clits of their daughters off, it's many AFRICANS who do, only some happen to be Muslims, but some are also Christian or Jewish. Most Egyptian Coptic women are circumcized. You have no idea about history or culture. So shut up alcohol whore.

are you saying that its only muslims that dont drink? there are many many MANY christians that dont drink...
Okay you are officially stupid!

I think you had a bad childhood.

Good bye big C.

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I didn't say I wasn't jackass.

Sober up and then we talk.

LOL... i know full well you didnt!!!!! but i do love the way you cant hold a decent conversation without resorting to name calling and swearing at every opportunity!!!!

so was i wrong to assume you were a muslim? oh, i do hope so. [Frown]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
aaah... goodbye???!!!! why??? cant defend your foul mouth? dont know how to articulate yourself without name calling and swearing? anyway... i thought you were ignoring me? we all know you cant keep that bitterness trapped inside for long...

till we meet again.

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charm,

I will answer your original question...

I'm Muslim and I don't believe your children should be taken away if you drink alcohol. I can't answer for all Muslims but that's my opinion. Now I don't believe it's right to get drunk in front of children. How many ppl will have a beer or glass of wine in the evening and their children are present? I know many here that do just that and they are fine parents. They have a drink to unwind but they're not drunk. Many ppl here will have drinks available at a child's b-day party which I find inappropriate. It's a kid's party for God's sake. However, If your children are with a sitter and you go out for drinks or what have you then it's your business. Anyways...If a parent gets drunk regularly and puts their children in harm's way or abuses the child due to the alcohol then yes, I believe the children should be protected.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thing is, you yourself admit to posting nonsense on here piss-drunk. You even find it funny.

Please don't try the self-righteous act yourself now, because someone turns around and labels you an 'alcohol whore'. You've certainly name-called others on a lot less.

All that said, I agree that this is a personal fight btw you two and all you're (that's YOU ARE, not YOUR) doing is attempting to provoke.

Not the first time.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sumbula
Member # 11110

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sumbula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm, children are taken away from their parents in the USA for being "unfit". That includes substance abuse.
Posts: 32 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
aaah... goodbye???!!!! why??? cant defend your foul mouth? dont know how to articulate yourself without name calling and swearing? anyway... i thought you were ignoring me? we all know you cant keep that bitterness trapped inside for long...

till we meet again.

I'm back Big C! I was taking a walk with my son at the beach, beach!!

You're an attention whore aren't you?

So no I actually cannot communicate with you without calling you names.. You just ask for it. [Smile]

Go back to your bottle big C.. It's the only way you'd feel better about your sad life.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
Thing is, you yourself admit to posting nonsense on here piss-drunk. You even find it funny.

Please don't try the self-righteous act yourself now, because someone turns around and labels you an 'alcohol whore'. You've certainly name-called others on a lot less.

All that said, I agree that this is a personal fight btw you two and all you're (that's YOU ARE, not YOUR) doing is attempting to provoke.

Not the first time.

[Smile]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sumbula:
umm, children are taken away from their parents in the USA for being "unfit". That includes substance abuse.

Okay Pakistan has good food [Big Grin]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
I'm Muslim and I don't believe your children should be taken away if you drink alcohol. I can't answer for all Muslims but that's my opinion. Now I don't believe it's right to get drunk in front of children. How many ppl will have a beer or glass of wine in the evening and their children are present? I know many here that do just that and they are fine parents. They have a drink to unwind but they're not drunk. Many ppl here will have drinks available at a child's b-day party which I find inappropriate. It's a kid's party for God's sake. However, If your children are with a sitter and you go out for drinks or what have you then it's your business. Anyways...If a parent gets drunk regularly and puts their children in harm's way or abuses the child due to the alcohol then yes, I believe the children should be protected.

And you're a fine lady MM.

And on a serious note, without that scarf I think you're gorgeous [Razz]

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Charm,

It's so TYPICAL of her:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=001692

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:

that isnt the issue. its not illegal to be drunk. i posted on here at about 3 in the morning on a weekend when i didnt have my kids. and yes, i did find it funny.

that has nothing to do with whether or not someones children should be protected because they drink.

i presume MK has sex... oh my word, shouldnt the child be protected from such things?

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks MK!

I don't wear the scarf in the states. So I guess I'm gorgeous all the time. [Smile]

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohhh dharling you're gorgeous with or without! [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
all you're (that's YOU ARE, not YOUR) doing is attempting to provoke.

ROFL...

1.whats that bracketed sentence if its not an attempt to provoke..

2. it was MK who corrected the difference between the two, not me, so if your trying to get a rise out of me, do try to pick on something i posted, and not the person YOU ARE trying to stick up for!!!

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

You too, Miss Thing! You're all that and a bag of chips! Love them pouty lips. [Smile]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

i presume MK has sex... oh my word, shouldnt the child be protected from such things?

On a serious note; you *are* mentally and psychologically disturbed!

I'm positive you're a borderliner.

So are you telling me that you have sex infront of your children? (Note the big C style!! [Big Grin] )

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lazeez:
quote:
Charm,

It's so TYPICAL of her:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=001692

Ya lazaztoo
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
and you claim to be intelligent [Roll Eyes]
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the brackets were an attempt to help where the UK education system failed you. you're not mistyping it, you simply don't know when to use which.
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
the brackets were an attempt to help where the UK education system failed you. you're not mistyping it, you simply don't know when to use which.

Aa wallahi ya Expat!

LOL

Automatic
Member # 7290

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women have to be the dumbest creatures on the planet.
Posts: 140 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Free Radikal:
Women have to be the dumbest creatured on the planet.

Yes, you *are* Auto! [Big Grin]

I need to talk to you ya boy..

How can I do that without you hacking my guts off?

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
expat, sorry, i mean expt, did you learn english in Cairo, sorry, i mean CAI? its just im not sure if you are aware that your name is 2 abbreviations.

theyr used all the time (see), and yet most people seem to get that... of course when youve (oops no apostrophe) nothing else to pick on, you could go for typing.

poor.

High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for High-Voltage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A 35-year-old Healdsburg mother who left her two children unattended in her locked minivan in her driveway for about eight hours -- causing the death of her 2-year-old son -- is on suicide watch at the Sonoma County jail.

The woman, Rena Corban, 35, told the Healdsburg police that she had taken five times the prescribed amount of the painkiller Vicodin for a flareup of an old back injury. Three empty wine bottles also were found in her blue 2004 Toyota Sienna minivan, which has been impounded, said Healdsburg Police Sgt. Tony Pinochi.

The boys' father, Justin Paulsen, 39, called 911 at 6:10 p.m. on Thursday after he returned home from his job at a Healdsburg winery and discovered his wife intoxicated on the couch and unresponsive.

(I think taken children away is not enough, I belive that biatch supposed to beaten to death with dirty shoes,I can't belive that any mother in the world would be that carless like these drunken whores....)

Posts: 238 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by High-Voltage:

(I think taken children away is not enough, I belive that biatch supposed to beaten to death with dirty shoes,I can't belive that any mother in the world would be that carless like these drunken whores....)

I'll buy and send you the Vudenflur from Germany.

My treat.

[Big Grin]

High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for High-Voltage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Voden nakht ich labedish gerhart shruder volks vagen .... [Big Grin]
Posts: 238 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
You too, Miss Thing! You're all that and a bag of chips! Love them pouty lips. [Smile]

ROFL yea but they get in the way of eating [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
what.. crisps? or proper chips?!
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

crisps
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
then dont call them chips [Mad]

hey... i think thats the first time ive used the angry icon...

and im not even angry [Big Grin] (but stop calling them chips [Mad] ) [Big Grin]

karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://alcoholism.about.com/od/brain/
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
http://alcoholism.about.com/od/brain/

quote:
"The main finding," said Tapert, "was that the alcohol-dependent women showed less activation in brain areas that are needed for spatial tasks like puzzles, maps and mechanics, and for working with information that is held mentally, like doing math inside your head or making sense of a lecture or set of complex instructions. The brain parts that showed the differences are in areas that we need for finding our way around, and working with all the information we are bombarded with in everyday life."
This figures it all Karla.

Thank you for the excellent link. [Smile]

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

quote:
expat, sorry, i mean expt, did you learn english in Cairo, sorry, i mean CAI? its just im not sure if you are aware that your name is 2 abbreviations.

theyr used all the time (see), and yet most people seem to get that... of course when youve (oops no apostrophe) nothing else to pick on, you could go for typing.

poor.

oh dear oh dear. yes, i do know what abbreviations are. alas, you don't seem to.
because "you're" is a verb contraction with an apostrophe whereas "your" is a pronoun that shows possession.

and, sadly you again miss the point. it's not typing/mispelling i'm picking on.

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
expat... LOL... you win... i was never THAT good at english! and i never want to be either!!!

ill continue to type the way i do, and every time i make a mistake, please feel free to ROLF or tut or feel as superior as you please... and i'll continue to roll my eyes at you.... be happy man!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
mispelling

its misspelling, double S... [Wink]

Baaaahhahaha

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

aaaaww...simple pleasures for simple minds. glad i could make your day.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com