EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » weekend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: weekend
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My weekend has just started and i dont have anyplans yet for this weekend?? what about you ?
anyways i am free tomorrow , so if you are doing anything let me knoe i might join [Smile]

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have a great weekend egyptian-guy...

its the weekend eve here!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come to England! We're having a big Egyptian/England bbq on Saturday for the football - and at the moment, the English are gonna outnumber the Egyptians! It'll be worth the 5 hour flight, I promise!
Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by get_over_it:
Come to England! We're having a big Egyptian/England bbq on Saturday for the football - and at the moment, the English are gonna outnumber the Egyptians! It'll be worth the 5 hour flight, I promise!

yeah and my purse strings too [Razz] are you paying
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sis just came back from uk and she got me a huge english flag , i am gonna celebrate here in egypt ,
go England go [Wink]

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can't stretch to the flight unfortunately, but I do make mean burgers, surely that's worth the £350? I'll even throw in a flag and a hat.

We were in Egypt for the Cup of Nations so our house has an Egyptian flag hanging proudly next to the English one!

Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

I might be visiting uk later on this year, i ll let you know,hope i can meet you there [Smile]
i cant stand the weather in egypt its so bad i feel so sticky icky

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea! come visit me... i'll show you the real london!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
can't stretch to the flight unfortunately, but I do make mean burgers, surely that's worth the £350? I'll even throw in a flag and a hat.

We were in Egypt for the Cup of Nations so our house has an Egyptian flag hanging proudly next to the English one!

ok then ill fax you a picture then you can gladly sit next to me and put the england flag next to me and urs next to you and then u can smudge burger over my face and e shall have a grooovy time .WELCOME
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

[Wink] r.i.p. R - my burgers are far too good to waste on smudging! [Big Grin] And if you get ketchup on the flag, I will NOT be amused! [Razz]

Egyptian guy - where in England will you be coming to? It's so hot here right now, you'll be complaining here too! [Cool]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
chimps... your in england... you never know, you might live just round the corner.
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
btw chimps... whats with the R.I.P? its a bit grim isnt it?
Gaza
Member # 9121

get over it , i ll be staying in london with my uncle ,
charm el feikh i have been to london before but thanx for your invitation .

--------------------

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
well, have a great time!
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Well Egyptian-guy, if you're here during the football season, then maybe we'll show you what real footie is all about! Nothing better than White Hart Lane on a Saturday afternoon [Wink]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

YIIIIDO!

(dont take it too badly... so is my boyfriend) [Embarrassed]

get_over_it
Member # 11286

LOL - where do you think my user name came from?! I've spent the last few months moaning about how unfair it was when we missed out on the Champions' League place, and being told to get over it, it's only football!
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
MWAHAHAA!!!!

i rubbed his nose in that one.... only to watch him gloat over barcelona robbing us of our rightful victory!!!!

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
[Wink] r.i.p. R - my burgers are far too good to waste on smudging! [Big Grin] And if you get ketchup on the flag, I will NOT be amused! [Razz]

Egyptian guy - where in England will you be coming to? It's so hot here right now, you'll be complaining here too! [Cool]

hehehe which flag ,im support scotland we were 2 good for you so thats why we not playing you cause we would have wiped ENGERLANDS ASS [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
and i love to get my tastebuds on NICE BIG JUCIY SUCULENT KEBAB [Wink] [Razz]

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by r.i.p.R:
quote:

and i love to get my tastebuds on NICE BIG JUCIY SUCULENT KEBAB [Wink] [Razz]

Kerry
Member # 6310

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
come join the match germany - argentine [Smile] but im in germany yet but its sooo fun yalla im waitin !
Posts: 147 | From: Mainz,Germany/ Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice ... this match is expected to be a classic.

i hope we don't get disappointed.

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Who are you supporting _Masrawi_? I'm hoping Argentina win, but I am worried Germany may beat them if it gets to penalties...
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
LOL... you just totally confused me... i saw the words "i hope argentina win" and thought WTF?

after scrolling back a bit i see what you mean... yea, bit of argie bargie wouldnt go a miss.

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
argentina disappointed me in the last game.

germany has been performing really well.

i am keeping an open mind, but more inclined to support germany.

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

germany had done it , Poor argentina

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com