EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Bored, Need Adventure

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bored, Need Adventure
CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure
Member # 11183

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so so bored with my life right now, I'm stuck here in egypt and I need some adventure. I dont want to go to the pyramids because I did that already three times, I dont want to go for a boat ride on the nile because thats been done twice. I dont want to go to the museum, its been done. I dont want to go to alexandria because thats been done. Yes its a beautifull place but theres nothing to do. I have already been to all of the main amusment parks here including some of the crappy ones.

Am I exaderating? It seems like after the main tourist sights there is nothing else to do. I go to the movies, spend money out of bordom, walk around like a idiot. [Frown]

Any new interesting places to go will be very helpfull.

Posts: 173 | From: In you're coffee pot | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
find a worthwhile charity near by, give your time to volunteering.

its so rewarding, much more so than amusement parks.

find out who needs your time, and then decide who it is you want to help. i work with children in my spare time, and it has taken me all over the world and given me a satisfaction i cant put into words.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey Hepburn
Member # 11579

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey Hepburn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree charm completely. I am coming out to Alex to do work with street children. The hours can fly when you do something that means something and kids can make you feel like a kid again too. If you like animals maybe an animal shelter. I guess we all get in a rut sometimes and think 'What am I DOINGGGGG?'. Write a list of all the stuff you have achieved even silly stuff and take a fresh look at your life. Sounds like you may need a new focus. Maybe learn an instrument. That can completely loose you for hours. Chin up Nescafe Addict [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 233 | From: uk | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
enjoy your life , go to the beach , sharm is a good idea. go to pubds. deals is very good place. cairo jazz club is perfect . opera house. sangeria. during the day u go to bino's . thomas , read . write. newspaper. go swimming . meridian pyramids, pyramidspark . movenpick 6t of october. jw marriott. go shopping . ramses hilton , city stars . you can spend hours there . just having fun looking for ppl. mango . virgin mega stores , victoria secret.

Enjoy your life

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FairyDust
Member # 7138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FairyDust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take a hot air balloon ride over Luxor, or go to Petra/Wadi Rum in Jordan, see the sights and take in a hot air balloon ride. Go visit the Dead Sea in Jordan. Go climb Mt. Sinai or camp in the desert with the bedouin. My goodness, you are so close to everything, fly down in Africa and take a safari or visit Victoria falls. Go to Dubai for a weekend.
Posts: 333 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
come to my house and do my housework, especially the dusting!! haha [Wink]
Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I miss Petra and the Dead Sea!!! I have some great pics of Petra from years ago. You just reminded me of that wonderful time. Did you get to Aquaba? It was breathtaking and I really enjoyed it there. Also Myen (perhaps I spelled it wrong) you know the hot springs!?

quote:
Originally posted by FairyDust:
Take a hot air balloon ride over Luxor, or go to Petra/Wadi Rum in Jordan, see the sights and take in a hot air balloon ride. Go visit the Dead Sea in Jordan. Go climb Mt. Sinai or camp in the desert with the bedouin. My goodness, you are so close to everything, fly down in Africa and take a safari or visit Victoria falls. Go to Dubai for a weekend.

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't nescafeaddict say that she was 15/16 years old on an earlier thread? Perhaps that needs to be borne in mind in the suggestions [Wink]
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
Didn't nescafeaddict say that she was 15/16 years old on an earlier thread? Perhaps that needs to be borne in mind in the suggestions [Wink]

Well, she should get a boyfriend then who keeps her busy, it's about time (no more boredom and adventure guaranteed). [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Join the club

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11183

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, Umm i'm sixteen. Young things to do would really help.

I tried getting a summer job but I cant find one that would keep me busy. And I would love working with animals or children but thats not possible. I dunno maybe I'm not looking in the right places.

[Frown]

Posts: 173 | From: In you're coffee pot | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GO TO BED!!!!

oh my...

wasnt it you that wrote a thread about street cleaners doing filthy things to you? how you wanted to seek revenge?!!!

youre 16!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11183

Member Rated:
Yes I am.

--------------------
Drinkin Coffee Like the Lunatic I am.

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nescafeaddict:
I'm so so bored with my life right now, I'm stuck here in egypt and I need some adventure. I dont want to go to the pyramids because I did that already three times, I dont want to go for a boat ride on the nile because thats been done twice. I dont want to go to the museum, its been done. I dont want to go to alexandria because thats been done. Yes its a beautifull place but theres nothing to do. I have already been to all of the main amusment parks here including some of the crappy ones.

Am I exaderating? It seems like after the main tourist sights there is nothing else to do. I go to the movies, spend money out of bordom, walk around like a idiot. [Frown]

Any new interesting places to go will be very helpfull.

The best place 2 go for new adventure is

Lebanon
A lottttttt of adventures believe me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nescafeaddict:
And I would love working with animals or children but thats not possible. I dunno maybe I'm not looking in the right places.

Maybe this might be of interest for you:

www.animalhaven-egypt.com/volunteer.html

It's a nice place run by a very friendly team. And they always need volunteers to help with the animals or to just give them a bit of attention and patting.

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Search for your own secrets! Search for your abilities! you will find your own talents ! You have talents that will make you a millionaire if you discover them..
Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liz007
Member # 11424

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for liz007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
read a good book and try and learn something new...pc games are quite addictive and can waste some hours
Posts: 22 | From: uk/sharm | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time to be a woman, Cook, clean, laundrey, shopping...and nagging about them
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lazeez:
Time to be a woman, Cook, clean, laundrey, shopping...and nagging about them

A man has spoken........ [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i could help u to work as a baby sitter here

write to me

ael_husseiny@yahoo.com

samir

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com