EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Where are all the ladies at in Egypt?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where are all the ladies at in Egypt?
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do the hotties hang out? havn't seen that many in Alexandria, in Marina i definitly did, i'm going to Cairo for a few days, and i'd love to know where the good places to meet people are?
Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are already in egypt? you beat me there i will be leaving tomorrow. [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a fantastic time Micky!
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rhanks dawnbev. i cant wait to get back to my love and my other home. i am all nerves i will work today and tomorrow till 1 then come home and take a shower then be at the airport by 3.i hope i make it it is calling for a major rain storm here .today into tomorrow. say a prayer for me [Razz]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
rhanks dawnbev. i cant wait to get back to my love and my other home. i am all nerves i will work today and tomorrow till 1 then come home and take a shower then be at the airport by 3.i hope i make it it is calling for a major rain storm here .today into tomorrow. say a prayer for me [Razz]

Oh, you're in PA, aren't you? [Eek!]

I'll keep you in my prayers for the flight. I hear the hurricane's supposed to stall out over PA and drop 15 inches of rain!

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
yes i just hope it doesnt delaymy flight. iwill be going out of philly airport. keep your fingers crossed
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fingers and toes crossed for no delay and a safe journey, and a happy romantic reunion!
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thanks you guys. you are so sweet. and it will be a very romantic reunion. our honeymoon this time no family we are going to alex for the first week then home to see his family . i mean our family
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
all these reunions! I'm envious, but happy for you. I have to wait until 3 November.
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
micky, you'll be fine! [Wink] and youll love Egypt, even with the traffic and garbage it still has its nice places and its place in your heart !! [Smile]

--------------------
MY BLOG
www.modernpharaoh.blogspot.com

http://www.myspace.com/tarek307

AOL,YAHOO,MSN TAREK307

Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshkiA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Micky [Smile] Hope you have a safe trip. I would rather be flying out of a storm than into one eh? Happy Reunion!!!!!!!! @-;-
Posts: 177 | From: Alexandria,Egypt / Missouri,USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
micky
have a safe flight and a wonderful touch down in crazy egypt. Have a wonderful honeymoon and enjoy and treasure every single second.
xx

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have a safe flight and wish all well take care chimps...

wish me there too id rather be there to where i am now .at the very second
salaams ,allah hafeez/

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*
Member # 11811

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so actually tarek i think ur lookin 4 da same stuff am lookin for take my poll about the topic any ideas wer 2 hang in cairo..vote now coz wer runnin of places too us gilrz
Posts: 129 | From: cairo | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Micia
Member # 2907

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Micia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TAREK307:
Where do the hotties hang out? havn't seen that many in Alexandria, in Marina i definitly did, i'm going to Cairo for a few days, and i'd love to know where the good places to meet people are?

Hey! is that why ur travelling to Cairo for some time? just curious!
Posts: 155 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Micia , you got it right ,more and more i think he is just an egyptian and living here in egypt who is just trying to play it smart .

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I saw a lot of cute chicks at Namura (sp?) Beach in Alex. There were ladies a plenty. [Smile]
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Micia
Member # 2907

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Micia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
Hey I saw a lot of cute chicks at Namura (sp?) Beach in Alex. There were ladies a plenty. [Smile]

I am one cute chick myself.. Ask Laura! [Smile]
P.S. it is maamoura [Smile] )

Posts: 155 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes and ima cute chimp toooooo [Smile] ))))))
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey thanks! I wasn't sure if it was naamoura or maamoura...either way it's a beach [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Micia:
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:

I am one cute chick myself.. Ask Laura! [Smile]
P.S. it is maamoura [Smile] )

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paint Me As I Am
Member # 7796

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paint Me As I Am   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yanal:
Micia , you got it right ,more and more i think he is just an egyptian and living here in egypt who is just trying to play it smart .

Actualy, He is Egyptian- visiting Egypt and lives in AZ. USA [Wink]
Posts: 2068 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Yanal:

Umm, i think your wrong on this one COLUMBO... [Wink] anyways guys, i went to a nice place LATEX, its a club in the Hilton and it was fun, but didn't meet a girl there! I did however meet a great girl in cairo, and we went out a few times, if ya wanna see pics i posted 2 new slides at www.myspace.com/tarek307

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com