EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » The real you. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The real you.
Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farouque akef     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys i had this idea since most of the ppl here are using nicknames..
so in this topic please post ur real name,age along with a link to ur personal picture if avilable i will post mine soon.

Posts: 72 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
conspiracy ......
why not post yours soon rather than later

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gentle_giant
Member # 10863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gentle_giant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's really not a good idea. One of my hobbies is e-stalking. For few hundred bucks, I could probably find out enough about you, to convince your sister that we grew up together. You may not have a lot of wealth for me to divert, but lots of the others do.

You know I'm not really like that, but I've seen a lot of very convincing examples.

Posts: 177 | From: London | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farouque akef     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://akef911.hi5.com

--------------------
Despretly wandring through the dark tunnels of the bone box

Posts: 72 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ARE YOU INSANE??? [Eek!]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Farouque akef:

Ya gamaloo ya gamaloo!

I like your friend Gad's name!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

If that is you,you´re cute,Farouque
Sorry that you´re not at least 10 years older.... [Wink]

I´m not shy to admit that this egy guys are handsome....*sigh* [Big Grin]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
ARE YOU INSANE??? [Eek!]

loooooooool...com oon whats the worst that could happen??

quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
quote:

i don't belive in age diff... [Wink]
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i don't belive in age diff... [Wink] [/QB]

teb2a 7mar
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gentle_giant
Member # 10863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gentle_giant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Read this.
Make sure you at least read the wide bit at the bottom. Hopefully you'll see the parallel.

Posts: 177 | From: London | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lazeez:
quote:

teb2a 7mar [/QB]
or horny ... both work actually.
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
ARE YOU INSANE??? [Eek!]

quote:
quote:

But i do,cutie Farouque! [Wink]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paint Me As I Am
Member # 7796

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paint Me As I Am   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I personaly don't have a problem with someone age.

If my daughters/ or son choose to marry older/younger- I wouldn't be upset- I want them to be happy in this life and know that someone can love her/him for her/him regardless of age.. (but, this is acceptable in my cultural)

sadly------ ur parents and family-friends will have another opinion..

Good Luck..

Posts: 2068 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:
quote:

If my daughters/ or son choose to marry older/younger- I wouldn't be upset- I want them to be happy in this life and know that someone can love her/him for her/him regardless of age.. (but, this is acceptable in my cultural)

Good Luck..

i think i've reached the point where i run my life long time ago.
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
I just refuse to be prosecuted by the Egyptian government on charges of pedophilia...lollllll!
katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katangah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
quote:
Originally posted by Lazeez:
quote:

teb2a 7mar

or horny ... both work actually. [/QB]
No, No .. 7omaaaar.
Posts: 217 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
quote:
I just refuse to be prosecuted by the Egyptian government on charges of pedophilia...lollllll!

well we wont be having any sex soon,no?
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Awwwwww...this egy guys never fail to hit on whatever Western women they can!

Thanks God that i´ve already been there and know about their obsessive search for the elusive victim.
Anyhow,since i really like the country and it´s people that wont keep me from returning!

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh so so young my son is older than you and im still a spring chicken ,,oh love the guitar playing when ur goverment changes hands the shariah law be put more into place u can say goodbye to it..it will islam islam where out though islam ,
must say ur eybrows give u away but over all ur handsome enough .. [Wink]

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
quote:
Awwwwww...this egy guys never fail to hit on whatever Western women they can!

Thanks God that i´ve already been there and know about their obsessive search for the elusive victim.
Anyhow,since i really like the country and it´s people that wont keep me from returning!

is that refered to me?

if so then ..ur mistaken..i don't know u so i can't be aware of anything that i would desire about u..and if there was ..i wouldn't be hittin on u...

if not refered to me then i don't like the fact that u don't include individualtiy in ur judgments.
talkin like that using words such as (their obsessive search for the elusive victim.,this egy guys never fail to hit on whatever Western women they can!) just listen to ur self....and if u think that this some unwritten rule that i'm included in then ur mistaken.

don't take this as an attack i'm just makin a point.

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
ive added u as a friend in my hi5 hope u dont mind ,,omg ur the ungest in there ,,lol lol lol im probably be the oldest if u accept..
Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cHiMpSs:
ive added u as a friend in my hi5 hope u dont mind ,,omg ur the ungest in there ,,lol lol lol im probably be the oldest if u accept.. [/QUOTE

no i don't mind .. and yeah u are,

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Good Luck..

If you have a mother you will never run your life.

I am not even an Egyptian male and I still don't run my life.

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Good Luck..

i don't have neither
Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by gentle_giant:
quote:

Read this.
Make sure you at least read the wide bit at the bottom. Hopefully you'll see the parallel.

u mean i should buckel up??
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I am not even an Egyptian male and I still don't run my life. [/qb][/QUOTE]i don't have neither [/QB][/QUOTE]

Your mother is dead?

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

i don't have neither [/QB][/QUOTE]

Your mother is dead? [/QB][/QUOTE]
both my father and mother exist but i don't see them anymore,theyr not related to my life in any way what so ever..

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:

both my father and mother exist but i don't see them anymore,theyr not related to my life in any way what so ever..

You are so not 20 years old yet. [Big Grin]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Farouque, I have been reading all your responses on this thread and just wanted to tell you that I LOVE YOU!!

Stay! [Cool]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
so in this topic please post ur real name,age along with a link to ur personal picture if avilable i will post mine soon.

cant post a pic, dont want all these women stabbing me for jealousy [Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep, have him washed and brought to my tent.

Seriously though, we live in dangerous times.
Not wise to put too much personal details out there, it's not just ID crime, [money etc] people can and do use stuff in hundreds of ways, for hundreds of motives.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
<well we wont be having any sex soon,no? >

Farouque,my comment comes cause of this answer of yours,mind you!
And given your age and apparent style by now i supposed you should have noticed already the tone of most of this threads here.
By the way,don`t get sooo defensive either cause every single female on the planet that have visited Egypt for at least one time knows and recognizes that i`m talking only the truth.Besides the Pyramids,Egypt is famous for that.
I still dig you,ehh?And if you happen to discover that you have a brother at least 15 years your older,let me know!!!
Relax,heyyy!
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Razz] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

i'm not sure i know what this means..i'm not 20 yet

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

cant post a pic, dont want all these women stabbing me for jealousy [Big Grin]

lol ..well thank u for sharing these precious info.

quote:
Originally posted by jessie:
yep, have him washed and brought to my tent.

Seriously though, we live in dangerous times.
Not wise to put too much personal details out there, it's not just ID crime, [money etc] people can and do use stuff in hundreds of ways, for hundreds of motives.

maybe,,but i don't think that in egypt i would ever run into any1 with the mentality that would provide him/her to do such things

quote:
<well we wont be having any sex soon,no? >

Farouque,my comment comes cause of this answer of yours,mind you!
And given your age and apparent style by now i supposed you should have noticed already the tone of most of this threads here.
By the way,don`t get sooo defensive either cause every single female on the planet that have visited Egypt for at least one time knows and recognizes that i`m talking only the truth.Besides the Pyramids,Egypt is famous for that.
I still dig you,ehh?And if you happen to discover that you have a brother at least 15 years your older,let me know!!!
Relax,heyyy!
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

well i guess u keep runnin into the wrong people .. this seems to happen with u alot..but none of my friends and the people i know would think that way .. so i was defending them and myself..
well i have and older brother looks alot like me ..but he's only 24...tough luck [Razz]

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
<well i guess u keep runnin into the wrong people .. this seems to happen with u alot..but none of my friends and the people i know would think that way .. so i was defending them and myself>
Take time to read thru this forum and you will know what i'm talking about,Farouque.It's not just me.

<well i have and older brother looks alot like me ..but he's only 24...tough luck >

Goshhhhh...24 years is not older enough!!!
*sigh*

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Sono, would you be kind to bugger off Faroque's butt?

Faroque, Sono aka Albino_Eskimo is our 3abeet el-Qarya. Please don't get offended by her.

Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
quote:

Faroque, Sono aka Albino_Eskimo is our 3abeet el-Qarya. Please don't get offended by her.

i don't mind at all such arguments end up most of the time..with me proved right..wich increases my self confidence..thanks for stickin up for me anyhow..
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
You are very mature,Farouque.That's an asset on your side.
Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
quote:

[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
gentle_giant
Member # 10863

Member Rated:
quote:

Yet he can still be moulded to our own designs...

Mmmwwaaahhhhahahahaha!!!!!

' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 10 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I like all of you ( you the most )- I need 1 more good looking as you and I have total of 4 husbands.

The only thing is - I think I am in luv with someone else. [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin] [Smile]

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ' Sharon Stone ':
quote:

I like all of you ( you the most )- I need 1 more good looking as you and I have total of 4 husbands.

The only thing is - I think I am in luv with someone else. [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin] [Smile]

It would be cool if it was permitted for us women to have 4 husbands! [Wink]
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
quote:
quote:

MK I don't know how much time in this world you spent self-reliant and on your own, but since you married a rich surgeon I don't think it was a single day.

Mature and self-sufficent at 19 doesn't happen often. Plus he's a guy in Egypt with good English and daily access to the internet. What tells me here is part of the top 15% of Egypt? Not the self-sufficient type.

^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*
Member # 11811

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
faroukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.nice eyebrow stud i really dig that u no? i was cravin 2 do one but ma mum didnt let me and i also lov dat under the lower lip stud its to7fa
wer to go bro [Wink]
ur special around here [Big Grin]

Posts: 129 | From: cairo | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Farouque akef     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*:
faroukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.nice eyebrow stud i really dig that u no? i was cravin 2 do one but ma mum didnt let me and i also lov dat under the lower lip stud its to7fa
wer to go bro [Wink]
ur special around here [Big Grin]

thank..you for makin me smile. [Smile]
Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

MK I don't know how much time in this world you spent self-reliant and on your own, but since you married a rich surgeon I don't think it was a single day.

Mature and self-sufficent at 19 doesn't happen often. Plus he's a guy in Egypt with good English and daily access to the internet. What tells me here is part of the top 15% of Egypt? Not the self-sufficient type.

is this about me?
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
your probably using your sons profile [Wink] [Wink] thats why your so mature ,,heheheeheheh
AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshkiA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Look who's gotten all the attention from the ladies. Congrats Farouk *clapping hands* There's another thread started by a young man that others have posted pix in the Egyptians Abroad Section. I think it would be cool to match some faces with names around here no?
Posts: 177 | From: Alexandria,Egypt / Missouri,USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Farouque has got much attention cause he`s the new kid on the block!
Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cHiMpSs:
your probably using your sons profile [Wink] [Wink] thats why your so mature ,,heheheeheheh

.... [Smile] [Smile] .....maybe:)
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
there is a thread where there are some pics of people frim here but it got a bit dangerous with some playing and pasting and not being very nice so really its not a good idea ...
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com